PDA

View Full Version : Petite PRC gal to intro

Bob79
14-08-2006, 09:35 PM
I was resting at home after work when i received a call from a PRC gal. She say her friend intro her to me. After talking to her, i realise her friend is actually Xue Er, one of the FL i tried. I arrange to meet her at KV 81 in the afternoon. When she arrived, i saw in front of me a petite long hair woman. She intro herself as bai xue.
We tcss for a while before undressing for shower. When she undress, i saw two beautiful melons staring at me. Play with her melons for a while before going to shower.
After shower, we both rested on the bed with her laying closely by my side like my girlfriend. We exchanges some light kisses follow by cathbath. She even give me a BBBJ although the duration was quite short. Was quite surprised as all the PRC gals i tried do BJ with cap. When my little bro has wake up, she cap him and began riding. After a while, change to missionary. Her moanings was soft at first, but as i thrust faster, her moaning became louder and louder until i release my load.
We lay on the bed and tcss for a while. She ask me whether i want to go for 2nd round but i declined as i was tired. We wash up and left the hotel.

Name: Bai Xue (PRC)
Look: 7/10 (She look quite pretty)
Figure; 7.5/10 (A bit of fat with B+ boobs)
BBBJ: 6.5/10 ( Duration short and need improvement)
FJ: 7.5/10 (good bonk session)
Service: 8/10 ( no rush and got GF feeling)
Damage: $80/1 shot/60mins (For 2 shots, pls talk to her first)

As i promise to intro her service to the bros here, pls PM me if u r interested.

xiao liao
14-08-2006, 11:39 PM
bro, any pic. to share?? xiao liao

Bob79
14-08-2006, 11:48 PM
Sorry bro, i didn't as my handphone is an old type with no camera bulit in. But she's really not bad looking.

Bob79
16-08-2006, 01:52 AM
I have share bai xue's contact with these bros:
pok1702
behappybe
hitech
icy168
stand
pregio
komplaintking
evel_god
siow_pan
freddy love
devilnight69
ucandoit

Hope you bros will post FRs after your sessions.
I apologise to some bros here whom i decided not to pass the contact due to their -ve rept points. Sorry.

komplaintking
16-08-2006, 01:56 AM
is room included in the damage? or hotel our own?

Bob79
16-08-2006, 02:06 AM
Sorry about that. The damage does not include room so u have to book your own room.
Some bros have ask me whether she is pretty or not. To me, i feel she's not bad looking with a rather fair complxion but that's just my opinion. If possible, maybe one of the bros could post her pics if she allowed them to be taken.

Bob79
16-08-2006, 02:08 AM
double posting,

Luckytime
21-08-2006, 10:29 AM
Nice finding bro... dun know will she be around this coming month end?

HunterXXX
21-08-2006, 11:32 AM
I was resting at home after work when i received a call from a PRC gal. She say her friend intro her to me. After talking to her, i realise her friend is actually Xue Er, one of the FL i tried. I arrange to meet her at KV 81 in the afternoon. When she arrived, i saw in front of me a petite long hair woman. She intro herself as bai xue.
We tcss for a while before undressing for shower. When she undress, i saw two beautiful melons staring at me. Play with her melons for a while before going to shower.

Bro, have you asked her when Xue Er be back? Cos she told me last month she'll be back here in about a month's time, but now still got no news of her yet. Claimed that visa applications is getting stricter and harder to get through.

Anyway, you got PM :D

Bob79
21-08-2006, 12:34 PM
Bro, have you asked her when Xue Er be back? Cos she told me last month she'll be back here in about a month's time, but now still got no news of her yet. Claimed that visa applications is getting stricter and harder to get through.

Anyway, you got PM :D

She told me xue er may be back next month but cannot confirm. Anyway, this gal is here another 2 weeks or more, just to let some bros know.

dirtymonk82
21-08-2006, 06:53 PM
Nice finding bro... dun know will she be around this coming month end?

bro..u same as me....had to wait for next pay day le...wahhaaa :p

Luckytime
21-08-2006, 06:55 PM
bro..u same as me....had to wait for next pay day le...wahhaaa :p
Ya lor... wat to do... over spent this month.:D

Bob79
22-08-2006, 11:44 AM
bro, any pic. to share?? xiao liao
these are her photos, managed to sweet talk her into taking the photos
http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m219/bob79sg/IMG0601.jpg
http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m219/bob79sg/IMG0602.jpg

dannygugnori
22-08-2006, 11:50 AM
bro. can u pass me her no. i live near kovan so very easy to meet her...

HunterXXX
24-08-2006, 06:48 PM
Hi Bros,
Just tried Bai Xue just now. Actually i was supposed to have a sexxion with Da Li, but i was abit late due to the long queing at the SingaporePools to buy toto and claim some EPL winnings She called me while im on my way saying she gotta go for another bro, so bo bian, i browse through my phonebook and found Bai Xue's contact and called her and she was available and we set the time and place to meet. Overall not quite a fantastic sexxion, but just an okay one. Thanks Bro Bob79 for sharing her contact to me. Keep rocking dude \m/

Introduction
Waited for her patiently and suddenly phone rang. She said she reached and i look around me and suddenly saw a sexy-looking tall gal walking towards me also holding phone talking. Startled, i thought it was her and walk towards her when i heard "halo" from my side. I turned to my left and saw a petite gal wearing very casual top and bermuda shorts smiling at me. *I abit disappointed cos not that sexy-looking gal lol* So i double confirm with her name and we proceed to the hotel. She's quite a quiet gal. On our way, we didnit chat much as she's really those quiet kind. I tell myself that this is not gonna be a good bonk. Checked in to the room..

Actions
Inside the room, i tried to make her feel easy by tcss and asking her some SOP questions and she loosen up abit, but still quite quiet, its like u asked her 1 question, she answer u one answer kind lol. So nevermind, i told her lets go shower. She stripped, saw 2 nice cup C boobs with pink nipples, littlebro got some reactions already. Shower was SOP as my littlebro already stand up ready to action;
On the bed, we hide inside under the blanket, i asked her another few question hoping if she's those hidden-playing kind, but, result is the same.lol She suddenly giggled and grab my littlebro and play with it. I started to kiss and fondle her boobies, nice and soft. I service her by catbathing her from top to bottom and the moaning volume increases as i travel southwards to her already wet pussy. I finger into her abit and she moan and pushes my hand away when i was gonna go deeper in. Gosh, my whole finger was wet and cover with her concentrated cunt juices! *Slurps
So i didnt go deep into it. I just continue to finger and rubba the outside area and suddenly feel some warm juices flow out.. She said shyly, "chu lai le" (mean she cummed already) lol. So i lay back and her turn service me. Her catbath was SOP. But i do like her BBBJ and licking of my balls. Nice and shiok feelings. She suck and run her tongue rubba rubba around my littlebro in her mouth. Nice!
After some 5minutes of her services, she reached out for the condom and capped me. Started to ride on me. This is the best view of her 2 cup-C boobies bouncing up-down-up-down, this really turn me on. We switched a few positions before i unleashed into her. Ooooo
After abit of teasing, she helped me throw away the cd and proceed to bath while i clean my littlebro clean clean and watch her bathing from the room's mirror. My eyes only focus on her 2 boobies muahahaha The session finished about 45min and i paid her and tell her the direction and what bus to take back to her place and say gdbye to each other while i rest and relax in the room watching the repeat EPL match between Aston Villa and Reading which helped me won some $.

Conclusion
Overall its just an okay session. I cant tahan being with quiet gals so i just quickly finished her off.

Summary
Name: Bai Xue (PRC)
Stats: Estimated about; Ht:158cm, Wt;49kg. Vital stats; 35C-25-34
Looks: 6/10 ( Plain looking long-hair petite gal, very quiet and shy kind)
Attitude/Character/Personality: 6.5/10 (Although quiet and shy, but still quite friendly)
Kissing: Yeah
Frenching: Allow a little
Fingering: Doesnt allow too deep
Boobs: C-cupper with pink nipples ( Luckily these 2 boobs turn me on)
Pussy: Tight and wet ( Her cunt juices really gaogao, (concentrated) )
Catbath: 6/10 ( Very SOP)
BBBJ: 7.2/10 ( I think this area is her best performance, though its a short one, still can be improved. The BBBJ feels is like quite the same BBBJ done by Mo Jing :D )
FJ: 7/10 ( Allow various positions)
GFE: 6/10 ( Too quiet liao, how to have the chemistry with her. Haha, i dont quite like quiet gals)
Damage: $80 + $20 room = $100 ( Never tip her as i only tip gals with good services and chemistry with me)
RTF: Er.. not really. Still got a few targetted haven't tried yet :D
Overall ratings: 6.5/10 ( Just okay)

Note: For Bros who love petite and quiet and C-cup-pink-nipples-boobs gal, maybe this one is for you. Bros who wana try her out can ask Bro Bob79 for her contact. She'll be here for another 3 more weeks.

xiao liao
24-08-2006, 07:30 PM
these are her photos, managed to sweet talk her into taking the photos
http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m219/bob79sg/IMG0601.jpg
http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m219/bob79sg/IMG0602.jpg

bro, thanks for the pic... nice finding... good work... can pm me the contact... thanks....xiao liao