It's so sad to see India FT looking down on Singaporeans. We are like second
class citizen in our home country.

I do not agree with her that Singaporeans lose out because we are lousier
than these foreign talent from India. India expats have the opportunity to
get good jobs here because our employment pass is very relaxed and has no
quota. This gives a chance for India foreign talent to abuse our system to
bring in their own frens from India over. Many Singaporeans have seen how one
department or even entire company is filled with mostly so-called FT from
India! Who says they have no connections or money?

I also find that Premanjali does not appreciate what Singapore has given her.
She studied in local uni here with scholarship (Singapore Management
University according to her LinkedIn). If it was not for the generous subsidy
and relaxed immigration rules by our government, she would not have a chance
to study here or work here. She should at least show some respect to our
local people as she is a guest in our home.

I hope she can say sorry for making such remarks about our locals talents

==========

After going into hiding this black smelly bitch has re-surfaced again! Letz give her a lousy welcome!!

Just in case she erase her social media records again.............. here they are for reference esp where she is staying

Foreign scholar from India feels that S'porean workers are "SHIT"

Foreign scholar from India feels that S'porean workers are "SHIT"

Submitted by farhan on Fri, 16/10/2015 - 10:15pm

So-called "Foreign Talent" from India - Premanjali Gupta - posted a PUBLIC
status update with meme yesterday. She agreed with the meme about how if
foreigners can steal Singaporeans jobs despite not having contacts or money,
it is because locals are "SHIT". Is she implying that Singaporean workers are
"SHIT" here?

It's so sad to see India FT looking down on Singaporeans. We are like second
class citizen in our home country.

I do not agree with her that Singaporeans lose out because we are lousier
than these foreign talent from India. India expats have the opportunity to
get good jobs here because our employment pass is very relaxed and has no
quota. This gives a chance for India foreign talent to abuse our system to
bring in their own frens from India over. Many Singaporeans have seen how one
department or even entire company is filled with mostly so-called FT from
India! Who says they have no connections or money?

I also find that Premanjali does not appreciate what Singapore has given her.
She studied in local uni here with scholarship (Singapore Management
University according to her LinkedIn). If it was not for the generous subsidy
and relaxed immigration rules by our government, she would not have a chance
to study here or work here. She should at least show some respect to our
local people as she is a guest in our home.

I hope she can say sorry for making such remarks about our locals talents
here.
Skip to main content
LinkedIn
Find People, Jobs, Companies, and More
Search for:All

Search
Advanced
• Inbox. You have 12 new messagesInbox Menu. Press Enter and then use the Tab key to move through and hear the Inbox menu options.12
• Notifications. You have 0 unseen notificationsNotifications Menu. Press Enter and then use the Tab key to move through and hear the Notifications menu options.
• Add ConnectionsAdd Connections Menu. Press Enter and then use the Tab key to move through and hear the Connections menu options.30
• Account Menu. Press Enter and then use the Tab key to move through and hear the Account menu options.
o
o
o
o
o
o
• Home
• ProfileProfile Menu. Press Enter and then use the Tab key to move through and hear the Profile menu options.
o
o
o
• ConnectionsConnections Menu. Press Enter and then use the Tab key to move through and hear the Connections menu options.
o
o
o
• Jobs
• InterestsInterests Menu. Press Enter and then use the Tab key to move through and hear the Interests menu options.
o
o
o
o
o
o
• Business ServicesBusiness Services Menu. Press Enter and then use the Tab key to move through and hear the Business Services menu options.
o
o
o
o
• Try Premium for free
Payroll Outsourcing Grant - PayrollServe - Approved Company for Payroll Service. 70% Subsidy. View More|Read More »

3rd
Premanjali Gupta
Digital Marketing || B2B Sales & Marketing || Amateur Blogger
Singapore
Internet
Current
1. Synthesio

Previous
1. Euromonitor International,
2. Iris Nation,
3. Maroon Analytics

Education
1. National University of Singapore

500+connections
Send Premanjali InMail
More options
Contact Info
• https://sg.linkedin.com/in/premanjali

See more
• Why C-level executives should use Social Media?
November 11, 2015
• Top 10 Marketing Tools For Every Marketer
November 11, 2015
• 6 Ways Market Researchers Can Leverage Social...
November 11, 2015
Background
Summary
High impact leader with robust experience in various aspects of communications, marketing, market research consulting, social media, outside & inside sales and project management. I have expertise in acquiring, managing, and growing high volume of Fortune-500.

I am currently the Regional Marketing Manager, APAC, for Synthesio, a leading global social media monitoring and engagement software provider. Managing various projects, across time zones, within tight deadlines and budget constraints, is an essential part of my daily role.

Previously, I was part of Euromonitor's Global marketing communications team, contributing towards building the marcom strategy for Asia. I also started my career as a Regional Sales Consultant for the APAC region, at the same company. I contributed to the top-line growth of the company by acquiring new clients in the Luxury, Fashion, Toys and Retailing verticals. My key responsibility included providing appropriate research solutions to the business needs of our clientele. This role greatly helped me in developing professional relationships with C-level executives within the industry.

My current client & press portfolio spans across the APAC region (including Japan, South Korea, S.E. Asia & India). Additionally, I am passionate about people and leadership development; holding formal and informal lead positions throughout my professional and educational career.

I am a self-driven high achiever who has been recognized for my innate relationship-building skills and being results-oriented. Besides work, I love traveling to remote corners of the world and writing about my views. Having vacationed, studied, worked or/and lived in more than 20 cities in the world, I am an individual with a global outlook and enjoy the various cultural nuances that the world offers

Premanjali Gupta
‎ - Homie
1 Nisan • Singapur •
We are currently looking for someone to take on the Common Room (with attached toilet) from 15th June, 2015. The entire apartment is about 1500 sq. feet. The monthly rent is $1200 and including maid, utilities & internet, it comes to about $1500 per month. We are open to both couples and singles. Location: Botanical Gardens MRT is about 7-10mins walking and we have regular buses going to city, Orchard, IKEA, Little India, Holland Village, Harbour Front, etc. We have a 24-hour food court, cold storage, NTUC, McDonald's, Starbucks, nail bar, hair salon, police station and other neighbourhood restaurants within walking distance...It is about $8+/- to get to Orchard/Clark Quay/Raffles Place via taxi in off-peak hour and about $15+/- during peak hour. The household is a fun and easy going bunch who loves meeting new people and enjoys living in a clean home.

Event Description: IE Business School (IE) and Singapore Management University(SMU) have joined hands to provide a joint-MBA to students. Hence, SMU is hosting a summit for the IE-SMU MBA students to better understand the Asian landscape of various industries like Banks, Retailing, Sports, Fashion, Luxury, etc, to better equip them to become well-informed and successful leaders of the future.
Presentation Topic: The Future of Internet Retailing in Asia Pacific
Presentation Summary: With the rapid adoption of smartphones and tablets, and the willingness of Asian consumers to embrace new technologies, we are entering a new chapter for internet retailing. The more vital question remains what is the size of the opportunity this channel offers to local and international retailers operating in Asia Pacific, and how retailers can make most of this rapid growth. This session will aim to provide insight into the following:
• Geographic and product related opportunities for growth online
• M-commerce and the impact of new technologies
• Key challenges for pure-play and multichannel retailers
Presenter Name: Premanjali Gupta – Communications Executive

Follow @premanjalig

Presentation Date: 14th April, 2015
Presentation Time: 5.15pm

• General Summary

Premanjali Gupta
Writer/Blogger || Travel Buff || Marketing Enthusiast
Singapore
Take control of my profile

Locality Singapore

• Contact Information
Contact Premanjali Gupta
o Benefit from unlimited Yatedo Premium Search!
Discover Yatedo Premium
o Find, Organize and Contact Talents all over the Web.
Discover Yatedo Talent
o Improve your online visibility and Control your web content!
Discover Yatedo Me
4. 1
5. 2
6. 3
• Biography
Marketing enthusiast with experience in various aspects of corporate communications, public relations, branding, market research and sales.

Direct experience with customer-centric consulting, public relations, a few start ups, global...
Read More
• Professional Experience
2012 - Present
Regional Sales Consultant/Account Manager - Euromonitor International (go
)
• Part of the New Sales Team and in-charge of Client Development for the Retailing, Fashion (Apparels, Footwear, Eyewear, Jewellery), Luxury Goods and Toys & Games across the Asia-Pacific region.Clinched and account managed some marquee names in the world, including TakaraTOMY, Mattel, Bandai, LVMH, Samsung Cheil, Rakuten Group, Lotte Shopping, Lane Crawford and Nike. For more information, please visit: www.euromonitor.com/passport (http://www.euromonitor.com/passport)
2010 - Present
Regional Sales/Account Manager - Euromonitor International

• Part of the New Sales Team and in-charge of Client Development for the Retailing, Fashion (Apparels, Footwear, Eyewear, Jewellery and Other luxury Goods), Office Supplies, Toys and Consumer Finance across the Asia-Pacific region.Clinched and account managed some marquee names in the world, including Levi Strauss, Tesco, Wal-Mart, Micros Fidelio, Lego, Bridge Mobile, Mattel, Bandai, Charle, Rakuten Group, Lotte Shopping, eBay, Nike and HSBC. For more information, please visit: www.euromonitor.com/passport (http://www.euromonitor.com/passport)
2010 - Present
Client Development (Asia Pacific) - Euromonitor International

• Part of the New Sales Team and in-charge of Client Development for the following industries across the Asia-Pacific region: - Retailing, - Consumer Finance, - Luxury Goods, - Personal Goods and Eyewear, - Clothing & Footwear, - Toys & Games, - Real Estate - DIY & Gardening, - Housewares & Home furnishings and - B2B IT Service Providers www.euromonitor.com/passport (http://www.euromonitor.com/passport)

• Show All Professional Experiences (10)
• Educational Background
2005 - 2009
Bachelor of Science in Information Systems Management, Corporate Communications - Singapore Management University

• Extra-activity: Ventures-Entrepreneurship@SMU - Vice President (Marketing)Indian Cultural Society - Director (Logistics)Society of Indian Scholars - University Rep
1997 - 2005
Diploma in Fine Arts - University of Bangya Sangeet Kala Kendra

• Barisha Shilpa School of Art & Craft,Affiliated to Rabindra Bharati.
1997 - 2005
High School in Science - La Martiniere For Girls

• Extra-activity: LMG Computer Club - Founding President
• Professional Skills
Marketing,Branding & Identity,Public Relations,Business Development and Sales,Networking andSystem Architecture Design
MarketingBranding & IdentityPublic RelationsBusiness DevelopmentNetworkingSystem Architecture DesignBusiness Development
• Related People
o
Muhammad Asif...

o

Aiyaz Warvande

o
Puneet Dubey

o See Related People list
• Web Search Results
Web pages that may be related to Premanjali Gupta

Premanjali Gupta | LinkedIn
View Premanjali Gupta's ... Euromonitor International April 2012. ... Singapore Management University, Singapore Presentation Topic: ...
http://sg.linkedin.com/in/premanjali

Premanjali profiles - Australia | LinkedIn
Premanjali Gupta Title ... National University of Singapore, Singapore Management University, University of Bangya Sangeet Kala Kendra, ...
http://au.linkedin.com/pub/dir/Premanjali/+

Cross cultural communications - Lewis Model
... , Regional Business Development 业务发展 at Euromonitor International. 4 months ago No Downloads. ... Premanjali Gupta (Naina) Wednesday, May 06, ...
http://www.slideshare.net/premanjali...ns-lewis-model (http://www.slideshare.net/premanjaligupta/cross-cultural-communications-lewis-model)

Premanjali Profile – Deutschland | LinkedIn
Premanjali Gupta Position ... Regional Communications Executive bei Euromonitor International ... University of Bangya Sangeet Kala Kendra
http://de.linkedin.com/pub/dir/Premanjali/+

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?221518-Singaporeans-are-shits-says-ft-premanjali-gupta&goto=newpost).