PDA

View Full Version : Nose Digging With Long Finger Nails. Yucks!

Sammyboy RSS Feed
11-12-2015, 10:40 AM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

I was on the train this morning. I couldn't help but witnessed a most hideous sight in my entire MRT train-journey life.

There was this Chinese middle-aged man digging his nose right in open view of everyone inside the train!

Ultimate nauseating freak!!! I could see the horrified faces of some of the other commuters who witnessed that act as well. How could a decent dressed average looking man (probably in his late 30) do such repulsive acts in the MRT!

I admit that I do dig my nose, but I do that in my shower where no one is around, and washing my hand thoroughly with the body shampoo. There is simply no need to "exhibit" nose digging skills in public view for heaven's sake!

What I observed next ~ it absolutely revolted my tummy!

He had a super long nail ~ in his right last finger (easily 1.5 cm protruding from his fingers) ~ and after digging, he would use his big thumb nail to “scrape” the nose wax that were stuck in his long last nail ~ and flicked them on the floor of the train!

I hope someone Stomp this crass idiot and publish his disgusting act on social media!

Disgust aside, why do these men keep such long nails for? It is utterly against personal hygiene of a human being!

And do men really need such long nails to dig nose??? What is the use of such long finger nails!

Oh God!!! :*:

PS: I am developing a phobia now when I sit down on any chair or in MRT after witnessing this atrocious sight. I am sure there are more disgusting nose diggers who will paste their wax on MRT seats. The thought makes me sick. Yucks!

And…at this very moment writing this thread, I guess I will now appreciate my new "chauffeur" a hell lot...

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?221490-Nose-Digging-With-Long-Finger-Nails-Yucks!&goto=newpost).