PDA

View Full Version : horny lady looking for sincere long term sugardaddy

jessjess191919
10-12-2015, 06:27 PM
hello, im a 24yo local chinese lady looking for a discreet sugardaddy arrangement
req a minimum of 2.8k/mth, meetup once a week preferably on weekends/evenings as i have a day job.
don'ts: raw, anal
prefers local chinese.

interested parties can email me to discuss this further however no pictures will be sent sorry :P :)
[email protected]

jessjess191919
23-12-2015, 07:50 PM
still looking.

i will collect half a month payment as deposit before any touching is allowed.:) If you email me please include your sbf nickname, thanks.

Pleasure_empire
24-12-2015, 03:18 AM
Horny lady but once a weel meet up? Perhaps you may not be horny enuff.

Deposit as well? Lol. Good luck on that.

hyoy
24-12-2015, 03:22 AM
Wa, before touch must deposit money already...

FreebiezWanker
24-12-2015, 11:01 AM
I met another girl before before, just to chat, she wants deposit $250. I told her she more expensive than my lawyers.

TwentySeven
24-12-2015, 11:03 AM
hello, im a 24yo local chinese lady looking for a discreet sugardaddy arrangement req a minimum of 2.8k/mth, meetup once a week preferably on weekends/evenings as i have a day job. don'ts: raw, anal prefers local chinese. interested parties can email me to discuss this further however no pictures will be sent sorry :P :) [email protected] deposit my dick can? Lol

FatSpider
24-12-2015, 11:13 AM
too many scammers out these days

CumExplorer
24-12-2015, 12:23 PM
once a week for 2.8k, really a greedy girl.

just continue collecting deposit here :D

wangzzz
24-12-2015, 12:57 PM
once a week for 2.8k, really a greedy girl.

just continue collecting deposit here :D

True Bro,
Lidat $700/meeting.
i might as well go GL for the Bestest Elite Commando,$200 niah.
can choose menu.
why eat same KFC....sure sianz.

CumExplorer
24-12-2015, 01:38 PM
True Bro,
Lidat $700/meeting.
i might as well go GL for the Bestest Elite Commando,$200 niah.
can choose menu.
why eat same KFC....sure sianz.

ya 700 can do lot of interesting and funny things with different girls :D

Totallyuseless
24-12-2015, 03:28 PM
ya 700 can do lot of interesting and funny things with different girls :D

Totally agreed :D
Me passing by nia

jessjess191919
24-12-2015, 06:57 PM
I met before, want to chat need deposit $250. I told her she more expensive than my lawyers.

:confused: dun know why you are lying, or maybe you've got the wrong girl
but i want to clarify here that the first and only SD i have met was this morning 11am & we have entered into an exclusive agreement starting next week.

the deposit is simply to protect myself from fake SDs by collecting some cash before any physical intimacy. i don't think its a outrageous request. you guys probably wont find a SB so trusting and willing to accept payment at the end of the month :p:p:p

s4spec2
24-12-2015, 10:06 PM
Best joke of 2015

ADT007
24-12-2015, 11:03 PM
Maybe she from China lah, and she mean ¥2800, not S$2800

VielSpass
24-12-2015, 11:22 PM
No pussy is worth 700 dollars a week....

iphone1s
25-12-2015, 01:59 AM
hello, im a 24yo local chinese lady looking for a discreet sugardaddy arrangement
req a minimum of 2.8k/mth, meetup once a week preferably on weekends/evenings as i have a day job.
prefers local chinese.

interested parties can email me to discuss this further however no pictures will be sent sorry :P :)
[email protected]

Sad to say, young lady... Age doesn't mean maturity. With your kinda post, you are just inviting more flak. :D

Good luck. May the force be with you.

jason_
25-12-2015, 02:21 AM
No pussy is worth 700 dollars a week....

i agree, but there was another pussy here before asking for much more, an undergrad some more, she can get straight distinctions sleeping with all her male lecturers, licking all her female lecturers, and giving bj to male students so that her assignments and projects will be done, hahaha...

let us have a refresher of it...

To me, the difference between a FL and SB is quite ambiguous. Same same but different, you know? I will say that if you are looking for exclusivity, then you should be prepared to pay for it. $15-20k should not be surprising. Think of it as "retainer".

If a SD only wants 1-2 meet ups a week (which seems to be the norm), they usually are only willing to fork out 3-5k max. Full time sugars who don't have a supplementary income will obviously be dating others, thus getting a reasonable sum per month (hair, nails, clothes, etc to keep us looking good don't come free).

The difference of course is that we are paid to date, not fuck. SDs usually emphasize on having chemistry and companionship. As a girl I feel more comfortable with this arrangement as well. I do enjoy dating older men, but I am getting paid to compensate for the fact that this will never amount to anything more. Feelings may develop, and there is nothing wrong with that as long as both parties understand the ephemeral nature of the relationship.

Other SBs may think differently. Everyone has their own MO :)

FreebiezWanker
25-12-2015, 09:29 AM
:confused: dun know why you are lying, or maybe you've got the wrong girl
but i want to clarify here that the first and only SD i have met was this morning 11am & we have entered into an exclusive agreement starting next week.

the deposit is simply to protect myself from fake SDs by collecting some cash before any physical intimacy. i don't think its a outrageous request. you guys probably wont find a SB so trusting and willing to accept payment at the end of the month :p:p:p

I'm not saying that it was you who asked fir money just to speak to you. I'm saying I have experienced before a girl who asked for money just to speak to you.

Much like the money ur asking in advance just to touch you.

Maybe you should read a few SD threads here to understand why bros here are unwilling to pay anything in advance, especially when the SB is new.

cw88
27-11-2016, 10:38 PM
prefers local chinese.

[email protected]

2.8k i can find different girl everyday lo lmao:D

xiaoqiang
05-12-2016, 10:12 AM
2.8k i can find different girl everyday lo lmao:D

One day cat100, one month can go 28 time plus 2/3 days off per mth:D

jakelim
06-12-2016, 08:00 PM
Wa lao~ Why pull out a 2015's thread? Hello!?