PDA

View Full Version : My Window

Sammyboy RSS Feed
09-12-2015, 08:20 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

I am reluctant to talk about matters relating to bedroom experiences in this Forum given the notoriety of members here.

I know that hoodlums will start calling me names, some will start making inappropriate sexual innuendos and others will start disgorging garbage from their mucky mouths.

I am a little bored today as he has some gathering with his friends ~ hence I thought why not write about My Window. (I will explain what that is in a while).

Hopefully, I can get a decent discussion in this infamous Forum, well-known for its sexual perversion and travesty.

I am sure there will be a handful of good guys like Eatshitndie, Charlie, Yellow, Zhihau, Long (?), Yinyang, Gotze, Thick, Johnny, Wunder, Bigboss (?), Lifeafter41, wuqi256 who have all caught my attention in this Forum since I started to be an active contributor.

A Big Thank you guys for the encouragement to continue in this treacherous Sammyboy online world. :)

My Window is the most important a minute or so period when I am in a dazed-like state during love-making and how you men should be aware of when you are making out with your spouse or loving partner.

I would like those who can ~ share your matured and responsible viewpoints on your experiences in love-making ~ so that I can all learn something out of this discourse.

Given that I started this thread, I shall be the “host” and commence by sharing my experiences on My Window.

I like a mind-blowing orgasm and I am frustrated when my man is not able to deliver. My first boyfriend in university days couldn’t in most times. Probably he hadn’t had the relevant exposure nor has bothered to learn about it. My second boyfriend, the Brit was somewhat satisfactory, though he tend to ejaculate prematurely at times. My current one would probably be the most experienced amongst the 3.

What I want to highlight is that I can “lose” my orgasm even when I am right on the brink of having it, unlike you men, who generally will reach a point of no return during Your Window.

For me, that minute or so Window period is “do or die”, and if my man does the wrong thing or say something that pisses me off, I would lose it. Of course, if he does the right stuff, then he will “thrust me over the edge” and I would be in a mind-blowing dazed-like state of orgasm.

For me to be “thrusted over the edge”, my frame of mind and physical setting are important factors. I generally find that as long as I am physically comfortable, mentally and emotionally relaxed during our session, I would be able to achieve orgasm, sometimes, multiple. Hence, doing in his Merc is a No No for me. I just cannot do those gymnastically awkward positions in there, plus the mental fear that someone might peep at us or even take a picture.

Next, I like it when I am mentally stimulated before the bodily stimulation. I would love that he flirts with my mind ~ for example ~ commenting on my bra, panty and boobs, describing how he will “torture” me subsequently. This really helps to trigger my fantasies when he starts the bodily stimulation. For the latter, his oral bodily stimulation of my “V” is very important as I can even climax when he does it right and not overdoing it like a “Slurpee Freak”.

Also, I do not moan like a wildebeest during My Window. My first and second ex-boyfriends often didn’t realise and they overdid their “labour” and those excessive labour causes me to “lose” it totally.

During My Window, my muscles will tense up, my hands will like to grab him tightly, and my lower limbs will often be shakingly “wrought iron hard”. My current man seems to sense this pretty well.

When I am in the penultimate stage of My Window, I would always like to be on top. So, if he doesn’t allow me (whether intentionally or unintentionally), I would often lose it too. Additionally, I find that once in a while, my current man loses his stamina and slow down too much, it will also cause me to lose it as well.

I really hope this thread will see some healthy discussion.

That’s all for now. I have a dinner date with my parents and will be back after dinner.

Cheers :)

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?221375-My-Window&goto=newpost).