PDA

View Full Version : Guidance to find FB

Simple2014
07-12-2015, 10:44 PM
Hey bros, anyone that is experienced to find fb in pub? Can I follow you to the pub and learn from u? Hope there will be a kind sifu.. Myself 29 yo but seldom go pub and want to explore..

sibehchiam
08-12-2015, 10:53 AM
Nowadays girls are spoiled for choices .

If you posses the following qualities :

1) handsome / good looking / well built
2) rich
3) thick skinned
4) good at sweet talking
5) generous

your chances of landing a FB are high. But however do remember to use protection at all times.

oxygen99
08-12-2015, 03:59 PM
But where to start with? Lol

sony2002
08-12-2015, 06:11 PM
i think it all depends on lady luck....

I have been using dating websites in the past, and never get any FB for almost 10 years....but 3 years back, i managed to date 3 new girls for meetup within a week, and bonked all of them shortly!

I was spoil for choice back then because i was bonking each of them every other day. During that few months, I had like 6 FB at the same time that meet and fuck regularly....until the hotel staff wonder why i check in with different girl every day

after playing for about a year, they started to get tired of me...i go back to the same dating websites but no longer able to find any girl in the last 2 years. I used the same technique and opening line, but just couldn't get any respond from any girl :(

i am not rich, handsome nor able to sweet talk...but when i got that lady luck, girls just respond to my message, meet up and fuck without putting much efforts.

FreebiezWanker
08-12-2015, 06:29 PM
Important is don't be a cheapskate. Buy her stuff etc. Don't be a cheapo and ask for free stuff etc.

FruityFruit
08-12-2015, 08:37 PM
i think it all depends on lady luck....

I have been using dating websites in the past, and never get any FB for almost 10 years....but 3 years back, i managed to date 3 new girls for meetup within a week, and bonked all of them shortly!

I was spoil for choice back then because i was bonking each of them every other day. During that few months, I had like 6 FB at the same time that meet and fuck regularly....until the hotel staff wonder why i check in with different girl every day

after playing for about a year, they started to get tired of me...i go back to the same dating websites but no longer able to find any girl in the last 2 years. I used the same technique and opening line, but just couldn't get any respond from any girl :(

i am not rich, handsome nor able to sweet talk...but when i got that lady luck, girls just respond to my message, meet up and fuck without putting much efforts.

The girls - are they at least passable in their level of attractiveness? I find that if you drop your expectations to the floor, you can always find willing girls. Whether you can erect after looking at them, is another story. :cool:

HiggsBoson
08-12-2015, 09:22 PM
I tried dropping my standards but no luck.

I think if you are fated to have FB, you WILL have a FB. For now, try to keep active, social, healthy etc and live life to the fullest.

CumExplorer
08-12-2015, 10:56 PM

2) rich
3) thick skinned
4) good at sweet talking
5) generous

your chances of landing a FB are high. But however do remember to use protection at all times.

bro good summary, ups +17 pts :D

that is why most bros here cannot find FB :D

RapidoBoy
08-12-2015, 11:02 PM
Important is don't be a cheapskate. Buy her stuff etc. Don't be a cheapo and ask for free stuff etc.

Also don't become another carrot head .

Simple2014
09-12-2015, 12:05 AM
Thanks for the replies. Or any sisters here can help? Haha

ThorPower
09-12-2015, 04:19 AM
Also don't become another carrot head .

Very well said bro

Jonsed
09-12-2015, 09:53 AM
bro good summary, ups +17 pts :D

that is why most bros here cannot find FB :D

Bro, newbie here..
How to see points and what's it used for?
Thx

Momosen
09-12-2015, 03:03 PM

2) rich
3) thick skinned
4) good at sweet talking
5) generous

I got all of the above, yet still cannot get one after trying for years ....only being treated as Carrot

pukipilot
09-12-2015, 04:28 PM

2) rich
3) thick skinned
4) good at sweet talking
5) generous

must have all ah? or have some also can? :p

Sandunes
09-12-2015, 08:12 PM
if got point 2), can get a sugarbaby liao.. y so gan core try to get FB..

ExBro
09-12-2015, 08:26 PM
must have all ah? or have some also can? :p

Should be can lo.. I all also dun have lol...

stoked
09-12-2015, 09:33 PM
TS, are you looking for fb or gf? Find fb is not find gf/wife. In my mind, I make the distinction very clear. I make it a point to not buy gifts or expensive meals. I don't approach it as "courting".

Sincerely show you treat them as a friend and demonstrate you add value to their life. Meaning you don't need them as much as they need you. Please do not show your objective is to fuck them (that can come later after they get hooked) because even if they didn't think of that, their friends will warn them to be on guard. I think we can all agree there are many many girls who cannot keep their gap shut and cannot stand their friend may nab THE better guy. Which reminds me I can write about another former FB.

In my humble existence and experience, I am always prepared to fail, always willing to walk away, sometimes even when they invite you to fuck them.

All opinions based on my very humble and little experiences.

Simple2014
09-12-2015, 10:03 PM
Bro, I am looking for fb. Where normally u approach these friends? Add value as in chat with them and sharing?

TS, are you looking for fb or gf? Find fb is not find gf/wife. In my mind, I make the distinction very clear. I make it a point to not buy gifts or expensive meals. I don't approach it as "courting".

Sincerely show you treat them as a friend and demonstrate you add value to their life. Meaning you don't need them as much as they need you. Please do not show your objective is to fuck them (that can come later after they get hooked) because even if they didn't think of that, their friends will warn them to be on guard. I think we can all agree there are many many girls who cannot keep their gap shut and cannot stand their friend may nab THE better guy. Which reminds me I can write about another former FB.

In my humble existence and experience, I am always prepared to fail, always willing to walk away, sometimes even when they invite you to fuck them.

All opinions based on my very humble and little experiences.

stoked
09-12-2015, 10:26 PM
Bro, I am looking for fb. Where normally u approach these friends? Add value as in chat with them and sharing?

Bro TS, every woman you meet who you think is fuck-able has the potential to be a FB or an ONS as long as you don't come on too strong or appear to try too hard. "Always be prepared to fail".
You need to figure out add value yourself. Think how do you add value to friends, family, colleagues? People like to hang around people who add value to their lives and jobs.