PDA

View Full Version : Singaporebrides.com discussion on married men, prostitution and massage parlours

Herich
12-08-2006, 02:39 PM
Hi Bros,

Read an interesting and heated discussion thread on a very popular 'local sister site' Singapore brides.com. thought to share with you bros about how local women view men (single and married) who visit prosititutes, massage parlours.

It started with a male forumer asking for opinions of our local women if it is ok to visit a Bangkok hanky panky massage parlour without going for 'special services'!!!!??.

Can tell that some of men in the heated discussion are probably 'samsters'. Trying to knock some 'real world' sense into our local women. Well done!

Starting thread:
http://www.singaporebrides.com/forumboard/messages/5/392940.html?1154510407

http://www.singaporebrides.com/forumboard/messages/5/393231.html?1154625359

http://www.singaporebrides.com/forumboard/messages/5/393618.html?1154684884

http://www.singaporebrides.com/forumboard/messages/5/395512.html?1155031780

Dekachin
13-08-2006, 12:05 AM
"I just would like to make loyal and sincere friends.I promised my Dog (I owned from 1990 to 15 July 1998) that I will only penetrate my wife and no body else. "

I don't know why I bothered reading... but was entertaining... btw is Elmo Tan you??

jng1103
13-08-2006, 12:26 AM
"I just would like to make loyal and sincere friends.I promised my Dog (I owned from 1990 to 15 July 1998) that I will only penetrate my wife and no body else. "

*LOL* This is hillarious, manz. I'm not sure what's women reactions on this statement.

jimbo

MMM88
13-08-2006, 12:37 AM
dun waste time lah....browse there n really beri boring ....plus , all t mushy mushy staff:(
in SB....here , we hav the REAL stuff n "talents"....n lots of pixs...whahahahaha:D

poison
13-08-2006, 12:50 AM
if it is ok to visit a Bangkok hanky panky massage parlour without going for 'special services'!!!!??.

Since u already into such parlour, will u be able to resist the temptation of such special services?
If u not interested, Then the lady will probably not provide u with good massage.

Herich
13-08-2006, 07:55 AM
... but was entertaining... btw is Elmo Tan you??

No. But I find Elmo's honesty with his wife-to-be 'unbelievable' He migh be truly honest about it but i doubt she 100% believe him. come on, women will always remember such things. it is a ticking time bomb. i rather lie than admit my previous 'sexual exploits' even if i want to turn over a new leaf and stop such practices. local women may say their minds are open but they are not!

sphritzer
13-08-2006, 08:08 AM
sorry but not worth my time, sbf anytime better!

marchsg06
13-08-2006, 08:24 AM
that is why i always say some of this girls the eye really grow in the sky 1.

rahl
13-08-2006, 09:41 AM
sad to say lots of bros here also dont accept what elmo is saying. not in this thread but others, when bros who talk abt pure massage by sexy gals are criticised. now of course its better with the TN regulations, we see more of these threads around.

personally i can understand elmo's position. so at least from the discussion we see there r different sort of samsters here. :D

coolfire69
13-08-2006, 09:57 AM
No. But I find Elmo's honesty with his wife-to-be 'unbelievable' He migh be truly honest about it but i doubt she 100% believe him. come on, women will always remember such things. it is a ticking time bomb. i rather lie than admit my previous 'sexual exploits' even if i want to turn over a new leaf and stop such practices. local women may say their minds are open but they are not!

Definitely!! NEVER tell your woman the whole truth... you'll live to regret it... :(

owen10
13-08-2006, 02:22 PM
i thk that threadstarter oso kiam gan. i hope he's not 1 of our samsters .. so sia suay.

i thk there's no need to ask for any views. if u wanna do it juz do it lor! if u thk u'll b guilt stricken then in d 1st place do not even bother to thk abt tryin it! furthermore that fella's goin to get married in a few mths time.

anyways, i stopped reading halfway. i thk most of d other forumners could not stop bombarding him.

Dickster
13-08-2006, 05:12 PM
Hmm i guess most o fthe females coul dnot understand our point of view. felt pity for the threat started to be bombarded. Asking for views then kana bombarded. So wat the opposite sex except the male to do . sit ther and behave while the wife does not do her duties at all??

Criminalz
13-08-2006, 05:33 PM
Always...always tell your gf or wife, what they want to hear...tell them how disgusting Fl or pros are..how you hate ktvs and all that sleaze...remember the song, "Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies" The girls dun wan the truth, they just wan to hear sweet lies. They know its lies, but it is easier handling the fact that it is a lie then to handle the truth.

asdfghjkl
13-08-2006, 05:37 PM
but women themselves kept lying too! :rolleyes:

angie II
13-08-2006, 05:45 PM
but women themselves kept lying down too! :rolleyes:

zhuge liang.. u mean u prefer doggiestyle? men usually prefer 2 be on top.. :rolleyes:

Dickster
13-08-2006, 05:50 PM
hahah well to let u all bros know, i also in some sort of death knots. Sorry for threatstarter in hijacking ur threats but i am just seeeking advice.

Well i just have a quarrel with my 7 yr long relationship gf , well is nothing about unfaithfullness , just that i bu qiu shang jing and poor money management. but then i repent.

But my gf refused to let me touch her. wat should i do?
well to me this sort of punishment is too much for me to endure and i find it hard to resist temptation. so wat should i do?

Offspring
13-08-2006, 05:56 PM
well to me this sort of punishment is too much for me to endure and i find it hard to resist temptation. so wat should i do?

if u find another one or u stray, she have only herself to blame. To deny a man's needs is like giving him licence to find another one to bonk.

So what are u waiting for? :)

Dekachin
13-08-2006, 09:18 PM
zhuge liang.. u mean u prefer doggiestyle? men usually prefer 2 be on top.. :rolleyes:

Hehe Angie... nice editing

asdfghjkl
13-08-2006, 10:30 PM
i bu qiu shang jing and poor money management.

my GEN always scold me for having no 'Shang Jin Xing' too.. :o

madix
14-08-2006, 02:42 AM
Well i just have a quarrel with my 7 yr long relationship gf , well is nothing about unfaithfullness , just that i bu qiu shang jing and poor money management. but then i repent.

well its hard to solve really. You are what you are and there's one line in the jokes thread that i rem " My wife spent the last 10 years trying to change me and then told me one day that I wasn't the man she married 10 years back."

For me, its the other way ard. My gf doesn't have gd money mgt and I earn much more than her and work harder as well. But she'd complain I don't spend enough time with her and that I rather do other things than meet her. So hard to please... If this gf of yours trying to act boss, go find other pastures. SG men have to have a stand.

Castrol
14-08-2006, 09:32 AM
My wife spent the last 10 years trying to change me and then told me one day that I wasn't the man she married 10 years back."

any woman who say that to you, better tell her to go see herself in the mirror. thats how different 10 years is. :D

swing123
15-08-2006, 01:30 PM

i have a fren who made a similar pledge of penetrating no one else except his wife (albeit the pledge wasn't to his dog though). True to his words, when he goes cheong with us, he only asked for HJ, BBBJ and CIM only.....

Nesferatu
15-08-2006, 02:10 PM
If I want to have a good laugh, I sometimes visit SGBrides Forum. That forum is full of Sinkie women questioning men's infidelity, why men love blowjobs & why cant men be happy with their wives.
In truth, most Spore women (esp those from sgbrides) are damn naive, desperate & petty. They even resorted to attacking PRC women. Cmon, let's be real, men dont need brains in a woman, just some skills & boobs.

Nes

LeDivorcee
16-08-2006, 10:28 AM
IMO, SingaporeBrides are full of bitches and ultra feminists. They think they rule the world being a Singaporean and a girl. Was a member previous due to my last marriage, got into a argument online with some stupid bitch over my views of why men like blowjobs. She end up calling me names when she ran out of rebuttals and I have to ask the moderator to give her a warning. Not feeling happy about it, she spread my name across various threads in the forum trying to make other girls gang up on me. I find that is it not worth my time and effort and any advise they gave on the forum are totally not even worth the effort of typing them there.

fiftybucks
16-08-2006, 10:47 AM
No point even going to Singapore Brides to look for wedding services...

Found out recently that the moderator only allows posts and recommendations of service providers who pay to have themselves listed on the web... TRUE!!! I think 2.5K to 3K per year

If you are a service provider and did not pay Sgbrides, no matter how good you are, nobody can recommend you in the forum at all... the most it will last 2 to 3 days then the post will "kenna caught" and deleted secretly.

I personally feel that it defeats the purpose of forums... Imagine if all the geylang houses, Health Spas and Freelancers each have to pay Sammy Boy 2.5K a year else nobody can recommend you... We will not know what is really good in the market... Sammy Boy won't do tat la hor... :-)

If you want real reviews on Quality Wedding Service Providers, go elsewhere... there are about three other wedding forums for Singapore.

Wins88
16-08-2006, 10:58 AM
Singapore Brides is a place where all the ladies of SG who thiunk of themselves as the gals from "Sex in the City" hang out and bitch about us guys lah! Many girls in SG try to think of themselves as the girls from "Sex in the City" and try to act like them (except being free with the sex part!!). They forget that the gals from the show were all having problematic relationships n had problems being hitched too! Anyway it is most difficult to deal with such women, and as far as I am concerned - they arent femenine anymore - they7 are just men without dicks!

gilagila100
17-08-2006, 12:44 AM
hahah well to let u all bros know, i also in some sort of death knots. Sorry for threatstarter in hijacking ur threats but i am just seeeking advice.

Bro Dickster ... u hav to +++ to ur gf ... let her knw if she still consider herself as ur gf n she still love .. she has to stop this behaviour immediately ... she has no right to be a judge n to punish in any ways at all ... DO NOT LET HER THINK SHE HAS THIS PRIVILEGE OR POWER AT ALL !!! or else U will suffer for the rest of ur life as long as u r wif ur gf ... trust me ... I hav been to hell n back ..

Let her understand tat if there r any arguments u two shld sit down n communicate n reach a compromise to work it out ... NO ONE HAS THE RIGHT TO PASS JUDGEMENT N PUNISHMENT ...

Read this ... I find tis very good advice from relationship experts ...
http://www.askmen.com/dating/curtsmith_100/100_dating_advice.html