PDA

View Full Version : Found New Play Ground with Many SYT

Pages : [1] 2

xmen2
05-12-2015, 10:10 PM
Chanced upon this hair studio in joo chiat near Fei Fei wanton Mee today. Thought it was another of the boring auntie centric type of salon. As I peeked into the salon, the decor and lighting set up was classic & modern. Another WOW factor were the stylists (I saw abt 6 of them). All were pretty n young chinese (kawaii!). One of them wearing low cut spag dress. As I need to fetch my OIC no choice got to make a move. But I will b back to try out and post more review.

hangsong
05-12-2015, 10:18 PM
Camping for updates... Did you say its a hair studio?

yuanyuan888
06-12-2015, 01:04 AM
Bro pm me the place, I'm off tomorrow

yuanyuan888
06-12-2015, 04:29 PM
bro same same?
http://forums.$$$$$$$$$$$$.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/joo-chiat-syt-salon-5249702.html#post98445378

Any FR on this?

yuanyuan888
06-12-2015, 05:24 PM
SAMe same bro?any FR
http://forums.$$$$$$$$$$$$.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/joo-chiat-syt-salon-5249702.html#post98445378

Pm me leh

xmen2
07-12-2015, 11:22 AM
sorry for the long waited FR, here you go :

Popped by the studio on Sunday after OIC went to visit her parents.

There were 6 young (think as young 19+), GND looking gals working there, All were dressed trendy and chic.. 3 were already booked, left 3 available.
Opted for the hair spa treatment (was told by receptionist included wash, blow and relaxing neck, arms, back and shoulder massage)..

Before I could take my seat, the receptionist asked politely which of the 3 available i wanted. WOW! this is indeed a plus point, since I get to choose.

Without hesitation, pointed to the girl i wanted.

FR on Girl

a) Age :abt 19-20
b) Looks : long silky hair, attractive eyes, bewitching lips and slender body. I love the way when you bite her lips at times during the treatment process. Too mesmerizing to say the least!
c) Treatment : Hair wash and massage was good considering her petite body build. Good GFE feeling (remind me with my previous GF doing my hair)

Not sure if it was intended, there were occasional brushes against her body and bXXbs..

The whole process took an hour.

Will return for another girl who was engaged when i came.

cokl
07-12-2015, 12:01 PM
Bro can share loc pls? Thx.

xmen2
07-12-2015, 01:20 PM
Dear bros, i have replied those who PM me and asking for detail. If u dont receive, pls feel free to PM me again, i will try my best to respond soonest, and apologise for my busy work schedule at times. Enjoy! :)

sealynet
07-12-2015, 01:24 PM
Hi TS, can share more info with this newbie ?

Bionicman
07-12-2015, 02:01 PM
Hi bro, can share location and contact. Tks

mrsecret
07-12-2015, 03:08 PM
can share location n details bro? thanks

trek2
07-12-2015, 04:42 PM
What is the charges bro?

xmen2
07-12-2015, 05:51 PM
All PM replied. i think my PM Inbox is going to be FULL soon :p

yaayah
07-12-2015, 06:16 PM
hi bro can pm me

javl0ver
07-12-2015, 07:15 PM
All PM replied. i think my PM Inbox is going to be FULL soon :p

Bro, can share? :)

fun12345
07-12-2015, 07:42 PM
Any special??

on123
07-12-2015, 11:00 PM
Don't waste your time if you going to look for something special there.
Went there and typically like normal hair saloon except they provide some neck and hand massage. Girls are from Malaysia and they are chatty, u will not feel bored la.

Pay the gal who attended to me some tips and left.

memorablez
07-12-2015, 11:18 PM
Im also interested :D

toil3tbowl
07-12-2015, 11:53 PM
Sounds interesting. Pls share the with me the location of a saloon. Thx

xmen2
08-12-2015, 02:15 AM
All PMs replied.

ah dai
08-12-2015, 12:55 PM
Bro can share.thanks

japboy
08-12-2015, 03:36 PM
went there for a hair wash and gd solid hand & neck massage...

gd plc to chill and kill 1hrs while chatting w malaysian mei meis...

though fartimas r pretty frequent ard d area so betta park at barrier carpark nearby instead..

location pls pm ts instead. ty :D

memorablez
08-12-2015, 09:08 PM
went there for a hair wash and gd solid hand & neck massage...

gd plc to chill and kill 1hrs while chatting w malaysian mei meis...

though fartimas r pretty frequent ard d area so betta park at barrier carpark nearby instead..

location pls pm ts instead. ty :D

Sounds good bro!

impossible
09-12-2015, 11:28 AM
Bros,

If you are looking for a place to chill, finding someone to chit chat and doesn't really matter your after haircut look great anot, this is one place you can consider to go. Pls dun compare with those top notch hair saloon.

Absolutely clean place, solely hair cut. If u wan something else, really depend ur skills to court them.

Thanks

NZL97
09-12-2015, 12:28 PM
if clean place why need to hide address??

CyberSex
09-12-2015, 12:37 PM
Waste time going there. One hr cost 38 bucks.nothing special. 20 min wash hair, 20 massage shoulder and arms, 10 min wash hair not even put conditional. The gals r from Malaysian. Syt but nothing much..... pls don't upz this thread again. Nothing much why post...... waste time reading....

altec7
09-12-2015, 12:54 PM
Waste time going there. One hr cost 38 bucks.nothing special. 20 min wash hair, 20 massage shoulder and arms, 10 min wash hair not even put conditional. The gals r from Malaysian. Syt but nothing much..... pls don't upz this thread again. Nothing much why post...... waste time reading....

Bro, TS already mentioned that this place is a hair salon so definitely no special.
I'm planning a visit soon and will probably give a review after that.

I'm guessing it's the same concept as MTW, BA, Stylish etc

impossible
09-12-2015, 01:09 PM
Not helping ts to put in good words. But as a bro code, sharing is caring.

Beside, he already given clue to locate the shop.

If u know where the fei fei wanton noodle shop, you can find the place. Or even do some re-search. We can't always be spoon feed right.

Cheers

xmen2
09-12-2015, 01:43 PM
Bros,

If you are looking for a place to chill, finding someone to chit chat and doesn't really matter your after haircut look great anot, this is one place you can consider to go. Pls dun compare with those top notch hair saloon.

Absolutely clean place, solely hair cut. If u wan something else, really depend ur skills to court them.

Thanks

Hi bro,

Glad that you like the place as well :)
Other than hair cut, not forgeting the relaxing massage ya, which i like it alot, it helps to de-stress better also.

Cheers!

pshan3
09-12-2015, 05:03 PM
Seems to be a clean place :p

memorablez
09-12-2015, 08:31 PM
Seems to be a clean place :p

Looks very clean too! :D

xmen2
10-12-2015, 12:40 PM
Dear bros, any FR to share? :)

Looking for like minded bros.

cheers!

(bossy)
10-12-2015, 11:12 PM
Dear bros, any FR to share? :)

Looking for like minded bros.

cheers!

up you,let you get the rep power

huat ahh...

memorablez
11-12-2015, 12:21 AM

huat ahh...

uppZ u ! :D

yuanyuan888
11-12-2015, 02:14 AM
My FR on 10-12-2015
Finally, I managed to find some "snake time" to sneak out from my office while my boss was away for meeting, to try out the hair spa.

I understand it's a "clean place" but I m sucker for SYT, that's why I don't mind the "cleanliness" ;p

Upon reaching the salon in the afternoon, the sky was very dark, decided to park nearby in case it's raining...

When I stepped into the salon, a soft spoken counter lady was greeting me, asking me if I know any of their Stylists. I told her, this is my first time (of course, I didn't tell her I have read a lot in forum, lolz!) and asked her to recommend, but added that, I want young one. She then told me, all Stylists here are very young! Shit! I scanned thru the floor, indeed, all very young! Siao Liao, how to choose?!

When she saw me having difficulty to decide, she pointed to two Stylists, asked me if I prefer someone like them. I hesitate a while, not because they are not good quality but because, both are my type of gals! How to choose wor

She suddenly asked me, if I want to try BOTH? I got a shock, what does she mean, Both? She then explained, while one gal wash my hair, the other can massage my arms, and both of them can take turn to service me! Hmmm, I told myself, I thought this can only happen in Shenzhen, never thought it happen in SG too. Wow!! Shuang Fei!!

During the process, I chit chatted with both of them, one from Msia, one from China. The massage was good, enough strength but seem like a bit green, and accidentally my hands brush the gal body, or is it purposely?! I don't know :D
Best part is when she wash my ear ....one words ...shiok

After washing, one of them lead me to the washing Bay, while she rinse away the shampoo, she asked me if I wanna try the facial service with mask. I then asked, guy can do mask also? She replied Yes! Interesting! So after checking the rate, I decided to try. I would say, the process was sensational as the gal sat down very closely, next to my face and I closed my eyes to let her gently and carefully doing the facial treatment. It's like being a young baby pampered by his mum! Lolz!

After facial treatment, back to the chair for another round of massage, including neck, shoulder, back, etc. The whole process took about 1 hour. it was very relaxing, rejuvenating and recharging! I wanted to try other services but noticed that my lunch hour is over, need to rush back to office, so quickly settle the payment and give a small tips to the gals who served me ;)

Overall, it was a good experience, and came out as a fresh man! ;)

Cheers!

Sgboy183
11-12-2015, 06:21 AM
Bro TS. Share with me please. Thanks

yuanyuan888
11-12-2015, 09:45 AM
those bro who pm me, please get the address from ts yourself, thanks and enjoy
This playground

dc7176
11-12-2015, 12:10 PM
Any special? Or clean?? Can pm me to share lobang if hav? Will upz points in exchange.

yuanyuan888
11-12-2015, 01:00 PM
Any special? Or clean?? Can pm me to share lobang if hav? Will upz points in exchange.[/QUOTE]

Bro up my point:D:D I can hint to u is to look for the china gal n
19 yrs old syt that all

Glycerine
11-12-2015, 01:06 PM
Hi bro, good Fr. Do u mind sharing the contact or can on me? Thanks

yuanyuan888
11-12-2015, 01:09 PM
Hi bro, good Fr. Do u mind sharing the contact or can on me? Thanks

Bro , sorry maybe u can get the address from TS, if u find my FR good
Up me point ...:D:Dlol.... I think maybe need to visit few more time to find out
More, maybe I'm new face to them...lol:p:p

dc7176
11-12-2015, 02:12 PM
Any special? Or clean?? Can pm me to share lobang if hav? Will upz points in exchange.

Bro up my point:D:D I can hint to u is to look for the china gal n
19 yrs old syt that all[/QUOTE]

Name n damage... will verified if true i confirm will upz u n i get others to do so too...

xmen2
11-12-2015, 03:23 PM

huat ahh...

many thks bro! :)

(bossy)
11-12-2015, 11:40 PM
My FR on 10-12-2015
Finally, I managed to find some "snake time" to sneak out from my office while my boss was away for meeting, to try out the hair spa.

I understand it's a "clean place" but I m sucker for SYT, that's why I don't mind the "cleanliness" ;p

Upon reaching the salon in the afternoon, the sky was very dark, decided to park nearby in case it's raining...

When I stepped into the salon, a soft spoken counter lady was greeting me, asking me if I know any of their Stylists. I told her, this is my first time (of course, I didn't tell her I have read a lot in forum, lolz!) and asked her to recommend, but added that, I want young one. She then told me, all Stylists here are very young! Shit! I scanned thru the floor, indeed, all very young! Siao Liao, how to choose?!

When she saw me having difficulty to decide, she pointed to two Stylists, asked me if I prefer someone like them. I hesitate a while, not because they are not good quality but because, both are my type of gals! How to choose wor

She suddenly asked me, if I want to try BOTH? I got a shock, what does she mean, Both? She then explained, while one gal wash my hair, the other can massage my arms, and both of them can take turn to service me! Hmmm, I told myself, I thought this can only happen in Shenzhen, never thought it happen in SG too. Wow!! Shuang Fei!!

During the process, I chit chatted with both of them, one from Msia, one from China. The massage was good, enough strength but seem like a bit green, and accidentally my hands brush the gal body, or is it purposely?! I don't know :D
Best part is when she wash my ear ....one words ...shiok

After washing, one of them lead me to the washing Bay, while she rinse away the shampoo, she asked me if I wanna try the facial service with mask. I then asked, guy can do mask also? She replied Yes! Interesting! So after checking the rate, I decided to try. I would say, the process was sensational as the gal sat down very closely, next to my face and I closed my eyes to let her gently and carefully doing the facial treatment. It's like being a young baby pampered by his mum! Lolz!

After facial treatment, back to the chair for another round of massage, including neck, shoulder, back, etc. The whole process took about 1 hour. it was very relaxing, rejuvenating and recharging! I wanted to try other services but noticed that my lunch hour is over, need to rush back to office, so quickly settle the payment and give a small tips to the gals who served me ;)

Overall, it was a good experience, and came out as a fresh man! ;)

Cheers!

Good FR, up you !!!!

yuanyuan888
12-12-2015, 12:00 AM
Good FR, up you !!!![/QUOTE]

Thanks you bro,planing my next trips soon, still
Miss my 19yrs old gal there

pshan3
12-12-2015, 12:36 AM
Seems clean .. :)

dc7176
12-12-2015, 08:35 AM
many thks bro! :)

Ups u as promised. :D

yuanyuan888
12-12-2015, 11:05 AM
Ups u as promised. :D[/QUOTE]

Thanks bro....:D

katong
12-12-2015, 04:08 PM
Did anyone try their ear digging?? what's the damage?

yuanyuan888
12-12-2015, 10:54 PM
Did anyone try their ear digging?? what's the damage?

I think few dollars only if going for hair spa

Veryredapple
13-12-2015, 01:08 AM
Well... Went there today! Abt 8pm,massage abit teasing
And bro TS say it true..brush...below Hard on...when digging ear
By the gal name Penny(told me 27)..saw another gal by the name of
Cherry (syt 20 )on the tag... Look very young with tigh short(nice ass..feel like doggie her) ... Power below On again.. Get her name and say will visit her soon)will explore few time more to see any
Strange encounter Bo cos the washing area very dark... ( must got
Happening ) will update soon

Veryredapple
13-12-2015, 01:27 AM
the name of the shop call V8

altec7
13-12-2015, 02:58 AM
Finally had the chance to go down for a visit.

For the benefit of all bros here, this is a newly opened normal hair salon with some SYTs(I was told there are 4 of them working, all Malaysians)
Basic services are hair cut, wash n blow, hair spa etc.

Did not request for anyone in particular and was assigned a young gal from Johor in a tight black spag dress.
The massage was ok with the occasional brushes here and there.

All in all, it's a good place to chill and relax in the company of sweet young gals.

Veryredapple
13-12-2015, 08:21 AM
Finally had the chance to go down for a visit.

For the benefit of all bros here, this is a newly opened normal hair salon with some SYTs(I was told there are 4 of them working, all Malaysians)
Basic services are hair cut, wash n blow, hair spa etc.

Did not request for anyone in particular and was assigned a young gal from Johor in a tight black spag dress.
The massage was ok with the occasional brushes here and there.

All in all, it's a good place to chill and relax in the company of sweet young gals.

Bro care to share the name.... Caring is sharing

Studlover
13-12-2015, 08:43 AM
Bro can share loc plz? Thx

Veryredapple
13-12-2015, 08:50 AM
Bro can share loc plz? Thx[/QUOTE]

46 Joo Chiat place,remember to wear more underwear
Coz u will get turn on by the gal

Veryredapple
13-12-2015, 11:31 AM
Get a morning SMS from one of the gal jus now, today got
One new mix blood start work 21 yrs old.ask me go and try

impossible
13-12-2015, 01:15 PM

Bro,u still got enough hair for them to cut. Lol :D

HornyKingKong
13-12-2015, 01:22 PM

Wah Lidat, i have to wait another 3 months for my Botak head's hair to grow?

Is it this place, something like MTW?

:confused:

Question : Do you tip the gals?

diputs1269
13-12-2015, 01:24 PM

Can cut below hair.

HornyKingKong
13-12-2015, 01:24 PM

BRO,

I Botak,

do they do manicure/pedicure?

or maybe trim pubic hair? << Serious question!

Facial?

Something like MTW?

Tips??

Veryredapple
13-12-2015, 01:41 PM
BRO,

I Botak,

Facial?

Something like MTW?

Tips??[/QUOTE]

Bro , our mission is not into washing...it into teasing and 双飞,
So far.... Compare to MTW.... Ok cos syt, nb.... No choice ,
Need little investment to fuxk her.... Maybe I'm a ass lover
.she got nice ass....fuxk shiok...

Veryredapple
13-12-2015, 01:44 PM

Bro ur nick say so impossible but make it possible.
Most important is happy.....

impossible
13-12-2015, 03:33 PM
Bro ur nick say so impossible but make it possible.
Most important is happy.....

Haha. You the man :p

yuanyuan888
13-12-2015, 03:43 PM
Haha. You the man :p

Rite man....lazy Sunday feel like...

yuanyuan888
14-12-2015, 12:34 PM
BRO,

I Botak,

Facial?

Something like MTW?

Tips??

Bro , our mission is not into washing...it into teasing and 双飞,
So far.... Compare to MTW.... Ok cos syt, nb.... No choice ,
Need little investment to fuxk her.... Maybe I'm a ass lover
.she got nice ass....fuxk shiok...[/QUOTE]

Trim public hair...lol bro where have I also want

mionsh
15-12-2015, 12:18 AM
Went down today ard 8pm bo lang eh dam wierd went in ask for hair cut as I seriously looking for one since near my place got attend by this syt with long green hair quite pretty but she cut hair really cmi the one whom attended me was wearing real proper but got a couple beside dress till quite sexy but had my eye only on this green hair lady anyone know her name

Moral of story I go home see my hair almost cried really ugly to the max and quite ex ah

Sorry so thry provide hair spa @38 which also include massage ?

dc7176
15-12-2015, 10:13 AM
Any new update?? Can pm me if cant post here. Thx

yuanyuan888
15-12-2015, 11:24 AM
Went down today ard 8pm bo lang eh dam wierd went in ask for hair cut as I seriously looking for one since near my place got attend by this syt with long green hair quite pretty but she cut hair really cmi the one whom attended me was wearing real proper but got a couple beside dress till quite sexy but had my eye only on this green hair lady anyone know her name

Moral of story I go home see my hair almost cried really ugly to the max and quite ex ah

Woo bro got green hair one meh? Maybe new.. Should go and try later... Yeah
It pay day today... Cheonging.... Joo Chiat later

altec7
15-12-2015, 12:24 PM

Hahaha I also learnt my lesson the hard way but not at this salon.
For hair cut, best is to stick to your tried and tested hairdresser.

For anything else, the salon is good :D

Veryredapple
15-12-2015, 12:53 PM

For anything else, the salon is good :D[/QUOTE]

Well say...come I clap for you..
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

The salon is good if u know them well...
Trying hard for the young malaysian gal with nice
Ass at the salon.....sooner or later she will be mine
Lol....

yuanyuan888
16-12-2015, 03:13 AM

For anything else, the salon is good :D

Well say...come I clap for you..
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

The salon is good if u know them well...
Trying hard for the young malaysian gal with nice
Ass at the salon.....sooner or later she will be mine
Lol....

Woo... Bro .. Don't tell me it the young gal with green hair?

Veryredapple
18-12-2015, 02:00 PM
Woo... Bro .. Don't tell me it the young gal with green hair?[/QUOTE]

No bro,well said should be the young sweet thing will short pant with
Nice ass

memorablez
19-12-2015, 01:34 AM
If their forte is at cutting hair, they will be working elsewhere I guess? :cool:

Veryredapple
19-12-2015, 01:50 AM
If their forte is at cutting hair, they will be working elsewhere I guess? :cool:[/QUOTE]

Lol...going there is for them to touch me n let me touch them back on hand..lol....and see 走光when she
Sit beside me massage the hand.. The pRc SYT ass also not bad ( sorry I'm a ass lover), can see her black panties when she cross Her leg Infront of me, fuxking hell is she trying to make me hard...while massage still can have such a nice view Infront of me.(black lacy panties) I wonder.... Peep through her side dress ..
Red color flower bra and black panties... Unmatch...NB ... Now come the part where she Ticker my hand...
then she notices my hard cock and laugh.... NB... But my mind is still on the 19 yrs old gal.... Nice ass and
Young.sms her for drinking this Saturday .....hope to have some happening

impossible
19-12-2015, 08:53 AM
[QUOTE=Lol...going there is for them to touch me n let me touch them back on hand..lol....and see 走光when she
Sit beside me massage the hand.. The pRc SYT ass also not bad ( sorry I'm a ass lover), can see her black panties when she cross Her leg Infront of me, fuxking hell is she trying to make me hard...while massage still can have such a nice view Infront of me.(black lacy panties) I wonder.... Peep through her side dress ..
Red color flower bra and black panties... Unmatch...NB ... Now come the part where she Ticker my hand...
then she notices my hard cock and laugh.... NB... But my mind is still on the 19 yrs old gal.... Nice ass and
Young.sms her for drinking this Saturday .....hope to have some happening[/QUOTE]

May the force be with you bro, good luck :D

Must share update huh.

benson
19-12-2015, 11:06 AM
Bro care to share the location pls???

Veryredapple
19-12-2015, 12:04 PM
May the force be with you bro, good luck :D

Must share update huh.

Of course bro, if u been there. U know which gal I'm referring to.
will update again... Force with me tonight...lol....

Veryredapple
19-12-2015, 12:06 PM
Bro care to share the location pls???

Do your homework then u will know the place bro

impossible
19-12-2015, 02:39 PM
Of course bro, if u been there. U know which gal I'm referring to.
will update again... Force with me tonight...lol....

Hasn't really fix my eye on who yet :p

We shall see how. Lol

You jia you jia you

Veryredapple
19-12-2015, 03:02 PM
Hasn't really fix my eye on who yet :p

We shall see how. Lol

You jia you jia you

If tonight score , must bang her hard....lol....
Long time never try so young before

Veryredapple
20-12-2015, 12:50 PM
If tonight score , must bang her hard....lol....
Long time never try so young before

Bro impossible 😭😭😭

Scorpionite7
20-12-2015, 03:52 PM
Pm ctc pls

impossible
20-12-2015, 04:03 PM
Yea bro.

Mission fail huh. Share share ur experience.

Veryredapple
20-12-2015, 05:06 PM
Yea bro.

Mission fail huh. Share share ur experience.

She code red alert����������but can buay abit
....can't wait till doggie with her... Sure got pai pai
Sound

impossible
20-12-2015, 06:19 PM
Got chance Liao lar.

Continue to ka xian her.

Veryredapple
20-12-2015, 08:01 PM
Got chance Liao lar.

Continue to ka xian her.

Bro imaging u r doggies the SYT with nice ass.
If she wear g-string , woooo...sure tigh
But I saw another SYT in tigh dress more sexy
When I fetch her yesterday... At least 34D...

kasper888
20-12-2015, 08:05 PM
sounds like MTW same concept

Scorpionite7
20-12-2015, 08:55 PM
Pls share location and ctc pls

impossible
20-12-2015, 09:15 PM
Haha... Envy u bro.

So easily u have taken them out. How many times u visited them Liao huh.

sweatstar
20-12-2015, 09:18 PM
Please share location and damage bro. Thanks.

Veryredapple
21-12-2015, 02:06 AM
Haha... Envy u bro.

So easily u have taken them out. How many times u visited them Liao huh.

Bro few time only . 1 gal out lah... Not more than 1 gal.
Now she more and more daring ..... Lol... Wonder what
Will happen down the road, check out the other gal
Can we date together and bring them out to fuxk
Bro look for cherry and look at her ass. Sure u hard

Veryredapple
21-12-2015, 03:08 AM
Please share location and damage bro. Thanks.

$38 one hour...46 Joo Chiat place....sharing is caring...lol...if u wan haven feel
Ask for 双飞...������2 hand massage by 2 gal and 2 neh
Neh on your right n left....

karmaisabitch
21-12-2015, 05:29 AM
hi bro share contact pls. will up accordingly.

impossible
21-12-2015, 10:20 AM
Bro few time only . 1 gal out lah... Not more than 1 gal.
Now she more and more daring ..... Lol... Wonder what
Will happen down the road, check out the other gal
Can we date together and bring them out to fuxk
Bro look for cherry and look at her ass. Sure u hard

Bro, you really have to share with me your secret liao.

What tricks or methods you used in order to visit few times.

I cut one time hair, run out of excuses liao.

Veryredapple
21-12-2015, 12:22 PM
Bro, you really have to share with me your secret liao.

What tricks or methods you used in order to visit few times.

I cut one time hair, run out of excuses liao.

Bro impossible, PM u the tricks already..

Veryredapple
21-12-2015, 12:24 PM
hi bro share contact pls. will up accordingly.

Bro on top is the address

yuanyuan888
21-12-2015, 01:54 PM
Bro on top is the address
Bro you post the address so openly.wonder TS will TL or not? His playgrpund

all2know
21-12-2015, 03:17 PM
bro, can share exact location?

Veryredapple
21-12-2015, 05:40 PM
$38 one hour...46 Joo Chiat place....sharing is caring...lol...if u wan haven feel
Ask for 双飞...������2 hand massage by 2 gal and 2 neh
Neh on your right n left....

Address here bro... But the 19 yrs old gal is mine
Will fuxk her very soon ... Into my trap now

katong
21-12-2015, 07:32 PM
Address here bro... But the 19 yrs old gal is mine
Will fuxk her very soon ... Into my trap now

Me new bird in KS trap. Can pm me some of your "trap tricks"? i wanna try too..:D:D

Veryredapple
21-12-2015, 08:25 PM
Me new bird in KS trap. Can pm me some of your "trap tricks"? i wanna try too..:D:D

Which gal u aim, haha ... If u wan something more, visit them few time
Then u will know what's I'm talking about

yuanyuan888
22-12-2015, 03:47 AM
Which gal u aim, haha ... If u wan something more, visit them few time
Then u will know what's I'm talking about

Hum..... Sound interesting.....heard they have new SYT jus join in
? Care to pm me who to look for bro

cuite porn
22-12-2015, 11:16 AM
Bro, can share location

Veryredapple
22-12-2015, 12:44 PM
PM sent... If u can tahan the teh teh sound then u look for her Yuanyuan

Crimson
22-12-2015, 01:41 PM
Hi bro..

Kindly share contact and location.

Thanks in advance

Veryredapple
22-12-2015, 02:48 PM
Hi bro..

Kindly share contact and location.

Thanks in advance

Then name is V8 hair spa located at 46 Joo chiat place

Sharing is caring...

vincetan
22-12-2015, 04:18 PM
Hi bro, can share location and contact. Tks

Veryredapple
22-12-2015, 06:57 PM
:eek::eek::eek: u wan sexy and CFM face....and teasing a lot ? I can
Pm u the name of the gal at v8 hair spa

CoolBlack
22-12-2015, 10:29 PM
You guys referring to this?

https://www.facebook.com/V8hairstudio/

Veryredapple
22-12-2015, 11:50 PM
You guys referring to this?

Bro u power, still got picture of my gal inside that I wan to fuxk

javl0ver
23-12-2015, 01:13 AM
:eek::eek::eek: u wan sexy and CFM face....and teasing a lot ? I can
Pm u the name of the gal at v8 hair spa

Share leh bro :p

Veryredapple
23-12-2015, 01:24 AM
Share leh bro :p

Bro which gal u aim???

javl0ver
23-12-2015, 01:40 AM
Bro which gal u aim???

Any girls to recommend? :D

Dyler
23-12-2015, 11:51 AM
Bro, can pm location?

Veryredapple
23-12-2015, 11:54 AM
Any girls to recommend? :D

Pm u already ..lol

Dyler
23-12-2015, 03:20 PM
Dear bros, i have replied those who PM me and asking for detail. If u dont receive, pls feel free to PM me again, i will try my best to respond soonest, and apologise for my busy work schedule at times. Enjoy! :)
Bro cAn share contact pls

Veryredapple
23-12-2015, 07:04 PM
Bro cAn share contact pls

yuanyuan888
23-12-2015, 11:16 PM

Bro can trade ur trap with me... I'm also want to date the gal out
...green color...

homesicker
24-12-2015, 01:09 AM
Brother kindly share the details like location and price etc tks

yuanyuan888
24-12-2015, 09:04 AM
$38-1 hour

Veryredapple
24-12-2015, 03:46 PM
Deleted comment

Veryredapple
25-12-2015, 02:07 PM
Wtf saw in their Facebook today got 1 CFM new gal

Yesterday went to to met my gal and saw the fucking new gal
Wearing white spaghetti tigh shirt with half ball come out. Wonder
Any bro here have try her before.feel like come in her face... Fuxking
Ice cream face

scooby1
27-12-2015, 10:21 AM
Thanks ts for sharing the place

Went to this place few days ago.. but only 3 girls around then ...

Manage to get hair wash by cherry.. she is really friendly and easy to chat with as can talk abt anything...

Will try to visit and try others skills

(Bros who drive there do note the parking attendant is very active there, so it will be safer to park at the erp carpark)

Speedtouch
27-12-2015, 12:00 PM
Hi bro, can share contact? Thanks

Weixiaoba0
27-12-2015, 10:24 PM
Since their don't cut nice, how to go hair spa without cutting much ..

Veryredapple
28-12-2015, 01:21 AM
Thanks ts for sharing the place

Went to this place few days ago.. but only 3 girls around then ...

Manage to get hair wash by cherry.. she is really friendly and easy to chat with as can talk abt anything...

Will try to visit and try others skills

(Bros who drive there do note the parking attendant is very active there, so it will be safer to park at the erp carpark)

Wao... Bro u also aim her har.... If u visit her few more time.... She will be more FRIENDLY to u.. Have u try the new gal with 2 neh neh coming out?

Kingoh
28-12-2015, 01:39 AM
Wah bro share contac5

scooby1
28-12-2015, 09:35 AM
Wao... Bro u also aim her har.... If u visit her few more time.... She will be more FRIENDLY to u.. Have u try the new gal with 2 neh neh coming out?

Just lucky bro.. that day i went they are shorthanded so cherry was assign to me..

Didnt see the big neh neh that day.. will try to visit again this week to see the 2 headlight..

noelliam
29-12-2015, 08:54 PM
Can share share please

ken75
29-12-2015, 09:59 PM
Can share share please
Why can people read thru the post before asking for ctc and location. It already stated so openly. Anyway Coco have resign due to some personal reason.

yuanyuan888
29-12-2015, 10:47 PM
Why can people read thru the post before asking for ctc and location. It already stated so openly. Anyway Coco have resign due to some personal reason.

Really bro!i heard from my stylist the do PK... Those CMI
Will be PK out and will always replenish new SYT :p

yuanyuan888
29-12-2015, 10:50 PM
Just lucky bro.. that day i went they are shorthanded so cherry was assign to me..

Didnt see the big neh neh that day.. will try to visit again this week to see the 2 headlight..

Heard cherry is Ang pai there, must call for appointment..maybe
Her CFM face ....or teasing...

iwanttobreakfre
30-12-2015, 08:19 AM
bro can share location?

Giansex
30-12-2015, 08:22 AM
Bro pls share

altec7
30-12-2015, 12:41 PM

Yeah they are short handed most of the time so better call in advance bros.
Only 4 girls working there, all Malaysians.

Keima
30-12-2015, 09:59 PM
I was at Joo Chiat Place for dinner. Got there early so tried out this joint. Early weekday evening it was quite empty, 4 gals - one is PRC. I think only one or two are hairstylist. Asked for the $38/hr hair spa, and was assigned a quiet girl with shoulder length brown hair wearing trendy clothes and shorts. Since I'm middle age and don't speak Mandrian much I guess she didn't know how to chit-chat with me, and I was regretting I didn't ask for the one who spoke reasonable English.

But, this little girl's massage damn solid. A lot of strength in her small hands, and I really enjoyed her head and shoulder rub. So I checked her out and realised she's very cute (though she looked a bit tired) - especially when she smiled her upper lip curls a little.

After I paid up at the counter (and gave her a tip) I realised from her nametag that she was Cherry.

Pervy Sage
01-01-2016, 04:34 PM
Went yesterday... Cherry served me....
Very cheerful and always trying to solicit customer feedback
Will go back again...

Think they have a loyalty program which gives 1 free hair spa after 10 visits

Another lady, Jeanne is not bad too.... I think her skills even better

Sgboy183
02-01-2016, 03:05 AM
Pm u already ..lol

Bro. Pm me the girl name with lots of teasing. Planning to go down this few days! Thanks in advance!

memorablez
02-01-2016, 10:00 AM
Bro. Pm me the girl name with lots of teasing. Planning to go down this few days! Thanks in advance!

Place so open, what teasing could they do? :confused::cool:

Cum_Luver
02-01-2016, 10:03 AM
kumsia kumsia for sharing
waiting for more updates

Veryredapple
02-01-2016, 11:05 AM
bro u try the Prc gal /or xxx u will know, u hit the rite gal then u will get the rite thing...lol happy new year bro

sladang
03-01-2016, 01:00 AM
Place so open, what teasing could they do? :confused::cool:
Exactly, what can they do to tease?

bro u try the Prc gal /or xxx u will know, u hit the rite gal then u will get the rite thing...lol happy new year bro
Question is still what can they do to tease? this is an open concept place after all..

sianguy2006
03-01-2016, 01:16 PM
exactly what teasing can they do. talk in a flirty way?

went before..nothing to shout about. Girls not that pretty. only good thing is cheap and quiet.

kana one long hair young girl..face black black.

Veryredapple
03-01-2016, 03:22 PM
exactly what teasing can they do. talk in a flirty way?

went before..nothing to shout about. Girls not that pretty. only good thing is cheap and quiet.

kana one long hair young girl..face black black.
Which gal?got long hair meh?

Veryredapple
03-01-2016, 03:31 PM
Exactly, what can they do to tease?

Question is still what can they do to tease? this is an open concept place after all..

Bro pm u the name of the gal to look for

sladang
03-01-2016, 09:41 PM
Bro, kumsia many many, i assume u enjoy the teasing very much rite? LOL :D

memorablez
03-01-2016, 09:53 PM
Bro, kumsia many many, i assume u enjoy the teasing very much rite? LOL :D

So bro, what teasing was there? u tried the girl which was recommended to u? WIll be curious to know:D

sladang
03-01-2016, 10:56 PM
So bro, what teasing was there? u tried the girl which was recommended to u? WIll be curious to know:D
U got PM bro :D

Curiousboy85
03-01-2016, 11:24 PM
U got PM bro :D

Bro can share what teasing and which gal tease well?

sladang
04-01-2016, 05:36 AM
Bro can share what teasing and which gal tease well?

hsj163
04-01-2016, 07:11 PM
Bro, mind sharing contact and location please? Thanks

spaprince
05-01-2016, 06:29 AM

Bro pls pm me who r the good teasers and what kind of teasing. Tks.

Sgboy183
05-01-2016, 11:16 PM
Any kind bros can pm which lady teasing is good. Planning to go down and try. Thanks!

kazika
06-01-2016, 08:53 AM
Share contatct

tora23
06-01-2016, 12:40 PM
Bro share contact?

limminle
06-01-2016, 02:55 PM
sorry for the long waited FR, here you go :

Popped by the studio on Sunday after OIC went to visit her parents.

There were 6 young (think as young 19+), GND looking gals working there, All were dressed trendy and chic.. 3 were already booked, left 3 available.
Opted for the hair spa treatment (was told by receptionist included wash, blow and relaxing neck, arms, back and shoulder massage)..

Before I could take my seat, the receptionist asked politely which of the 3 available i wanted. WOW! this is indeed a plus point, since I get to choose.

Without hesitation, pointed to the girl i wanted.

FR on Girl

a) Age :abt 19-20
b) Looks : long silky hair, attractive eyes, bewitching lips and slender body. I love the way when you bite her lips at times during the treatment process. Too mesmerizing to say the least!
c) Treatment : Hair wash and massage was good considering her petite body build. Good GFE feeling (remind me with my previous GF doing my hair)

Not sure if it was intended, there were occasional brushes against her body and bXXbs..

The whole process took an hour.

Will return for another girl who was engaged when i came.

Bro care to share with me?

Veryredapple
06-01-2016, 03:50 PM
Bro share contact?

I saw coco yesterday ... She back??

altec7
06-01-2016, 05:57 PM
I saw coco yesterday ... She back??

Yes confirmed back since Monday :)

Veryredapple
06-01-2016, 06:20 PM

Wao... Bro u piak piak her before si bo, Juz kidding

altec7
06-01-2016, 06:34 PM
Wao... Bro u piak piak her before si bo, Juz kidding

That is top secret bro :p

Veryredapple
06-01-2016, 10:38 PM
That is top secret bro :p

Bro pm me which gal.lol I tell u more

nihonjin
13-01-2016, 09:46 AM

Coco serviced me when i visited the place last weekend. For weekend, the place considered quiet. Anyway dat was good for me.

Overall her service quite ok la. Puts in effort during massage n nice to talk to. When i wanna relax i will close my eyes n she will auto shut up haha...

yuanyuan888
26-01-2016, 05:42 PM
Coco serviced me when i visited the place last weekend. For weekend, the place considered quiet. Anyway dat was good for me.

Overall her service quite ok la. Puts in effort during massage n nice to talk to. When i wanna relax i will close my eyes n she will auto shut up haha...

coco not there leh....

altec7
26-01-2016, 05:47 PM
coco not there leh....

You mean she has resigned?

jk3512
27-01-2016, 01:44 AM
TS can pm contact and location? Planning to visit with friend these few days.

jk3512
27-01-2016, 01:46 AM
Bro can pm contact and location?

yuanyuan888
27-01-2016, 02:58 AM
You mean she has resigned?

I ask the anutie at the counter, she say she went back CNY..
Ice cream loh... So early but she Recom me :D shiok bro

https://m.facebook.com/V8hairstudio/photos/a.552573031577581.1073741829.550761155092102/573516712816546/?type=3&source=54

Steam leh......

quizzy
27-01-2016, 04:00 AM
Went just now and was served by Yumi. Not a bad experience but like many bros say, there so open got chance to be teased meh?

Don't mind going back again to try the shuang fei but really hope some bro can teach how to receive 'teasing'...

Veryredapple
27-01-2016, 05:03 PM
I ask the anutie at the counter, she say she went back CNY..
Ice cream loh... So early but she Recom me :D shiok bro

https://m.facebook.com/V8hairstudio/photos/a.552573031577581.1073741829.550761155092102/573516712816546/?type=3&source=54

Steam leh......

Bro pm me the damage

sladang
27-01-2016, 09:06 PM
Judging from the pics, seems like Celeste & Yumi are the more steamy ones, can see longkang somemore :D

sch123
27-01-2016, 10:50 PM
The place is like any other open concept hair saloon...how to get or even have the mood to be teased or even trying to sian the syt when u have aunties, kids with parents, office ladies seating around you getting their hair done ? maybe they have a separate room for bros who prefer a more 'quiet' environment..haha

altec7
27-01-2016, 11:50 PM
Which begs the question as to how and what TS has done for him to have been involved in such juicy stories :p

Veryredapple
28-01-2016, 12:36 AM
Which begs the question as to how and what TS has done for him to have been involved in such juicy stories :p

Bro u say me si mo..... Lol :D... Actually more juicy stories but thread was close
...lol... They say im the boss of the studio n I hope I can have such a studio which I can fuck all the Syt there.... Lol:cool:have not try Celeste yet but planing this few day to try her....looking at her photo seem
Fucking young leh.... Sure tight one ....

Veryredapple
28-01-2016, 12:39 AM
The place is like any other open concept hair saloon...how to get or even have the mood to be teased or even trying to sian the syt when u have aunties, kids with parents, office ladies seating around you getting their hair done ? maybe they have a separate room for bros who prefer a more 'quiet' environment..haha

Bro I go never encounter such thing leh

Audibroforever
28-01-2016, 01:00 AM
Bro ts can pm me the place .. Thanks

lengjie
28-01-2016, 01:48 AM
bro. can share ctc? thanks

sch123
28-01-2016, 08:15 AM
Bro I go never encounter such thing leh

bro, maybe u can tell me whats the best time to go ? without all the distractions..:D

Veryredapple
29-01-2016, 02:23 AM
bro, maybe u can tell me whats the best time to go ? without all the distractions..:D

Bro call ... Make appointment and go during lunch time
Which I did when I'm out for lunch... After that tao bao
Back wanton Mee back to office for my boss to eat and then
Got reason to be late back in office....

Pervy Sage
29-01-2016, 11:26 PM
Heard that Jeanne has left

memorablez
30-01-2016, 01:34 AM

Not sure who is she?
But she left for some other competitors?:D

Veryredapple
30-01-2016, 02:22 AM

Really meh?? Last week Juz saw her....

firstsign81
30-01-2016, 06:57 AM
bro can share contacts thanks

tantan999
30-01-2016, 03:51 PM
bro can share?
any special provided?

Pervy Sage
01-02-2016, 01:20 AM
Not sure who is she?
But she left for some other competitors?:D

She is one of young girls there
Not sure yet
Cos my fren msg her and she said she left

Pervy Sage
01-02-2016, 01:21 AM
Really meh?? Last week Juz saw her....

Think they remove all her pics from facebook liao

altec7
01-02-2016, 05:53 PM
Think they remove all her pics from facebook liao

Something is definitely happening there.
Was told Coco went back home last week and Celest is on sick leave.
No return date given.
Jeanne is not there too..

iLii
01-02-2016, 08:29 PM
Firstly thnx to bro TS for the contact.

Went there just now n serve by gal whose hair is green? ( paisei 4get to ask for the name) nice n relax place. Green hair help me wash n massage while another tall gal(oso didnt ask for name) help to cut hair. Shall RTF again :D

retreat
01-02-2016, 08:47 PM
Celeste photo also gone?

iwanttobreakfre
02-02-2016, 07:42 PM
bro can share location?

Audibroforever
03-02-2016, 02:47 AM
Celeste photo also gone?

Been there this afternoon... Heard from the gal with blue hair syt that
If those cannot make it will be PK out and recruit new syt....to refresh our
Bro taste...lol...

Veryredapple
03-02-2016, 02:59 AM

Went there just now n serve by gal whose hair is green? ( paisei 4get to ask for the name) nice n relax place. Green hair help me wash n massage while another tall gal(oso didnt ask for name) help to cut hair. Shall RTF again :D

Woo bro 双飞 haha... Cheap ... Only $58
I try 三飞before....$78 one hour
Fucking cheap

sladang
03-02-2016, 04:38 AM
Been there this afternoon... Heard from the gal with blue hair syt that
If those cannot make it will be PK out and recruit new syt....to refresh our
Bro taste...lol...
Definitely gd news for bros here coz always got new 菜 ma :D

Woo bro 双飞 haha... Cheap ... Only $58
I try 三飞before....$78 one hour
Fucking cheap
Indeed it's cheap, if go mayb i'll juz anyhow 飞 la :D

loverkid
03-02-2016, 08:06 PM
Bro, can share?

Pervy Sage
03-02-2016, 10:14 PM

Green shld be cherry
Tall girl shld b Penny

sch123
03-02-2016, 10:15 PM
think some of the girls may hv gone back for cny liao..

Veryredapple
04-02-2016, 02:31 AM
Green shld be cherry
Tall girl shld b Penny

I SMS cxxx and was told she will be back after 12 feb...
Miss her massage ...

iLii
04-02-2016, 09:13 AM
Green shld be cherry
Tall girl shld b Penny

Oh.. maybe is first time there.. she kinda quiet but still friendly. Cannot tahan when cxxxxx n pxxxx entertain themself by learning hokkien. Wanna laugh out when having massage from cxxxxx. :D

sonic24
04-02-2016, 09:43 AM
Place sounds good. Can share?

omg123456
15-02-2016, 04:34 PM
can share location and contact? many thanks bro

cheeky84
16-02-2016, 02:42 PM
bro can share contact? thanks

bouncyball99
16-02-2016, 06:55 PM
Bro can share contact ? Thanks man!

jason19870313
17-02-2016, 10:16 AM
bro same same?

Any FR on this?

:confused::confused::confused::confused:

xmen2
17-02-2016, 05:29 PM
All PMs replied. Those bros who visited, Any recent FR to share? Kind of miss the place, must find a window opportunity to re visit the place soonest :p

xguy2
19-02-2016, 08:47 PM
Bro.. sounds great. ..please pm details! thanks!

jerryjerry1993
19-02-2016, 08:49 PM
may i know where is it bri! sounds nice.

iwanttobreakfre
25-02-2016, 08:08 PM
bro can share location?

jk3512
28-02-2016, 02:01 PM
Long overdue FR.

Tried new girl Irxxx and pexxx yesterday. Irxxx being a new girl but massage skills superb. Voice also very gentle. Definitely GFE. Will recommend you guys to try her. Die die must try.

Chose pexxx as I saw her hot pic on their FB. Nv thought she can be that hot, woah nv regret my decision. Long time nv tried her but skills still good as usual. Shuangfei damn shiok. Pushed my luck and touched her xxxxx she nv say anything :P

RXZ135
28-02-2016, 04:41 PM
been there two days back but nothing happening :o thought can hanky panky or touchy

userme
28-02-2016, 05:19 PM
bro can share location?

xmen2
29-02-2016, 11:23 AM
All PM replied :)

xmen2
29-02-2016, 11:25 AM
Many thanks for those brothers who UP me! Due to my busy working schedule, will find time to return your favor ya. :)

max_priest
29-02-2016, 11:37 AM
If their forte is at cutting hair, they will be working elsewhere I guess? :cool:
How I wish they could offer Boyzillian, underarm and chest waxing ... I don't mind to try even if they charge higher than market rate. :D

Djay11
29-02-2016, 12:00 PM
Bro can pm me ctc thanks

memorablez
29-02-2016, 10:18 PM
How I wish they could offer Boyzillian, underarm and chest waxing ... I don't mind to try even if they charge higher than market rate. :D

I long time dint go there already :D

altec7
29-02-2016, 11:25 PM
Hahaha time to RTF .. oops i mean RTM.
They have done a mass recruitment exercise recently.

memorablez
01-03-2016, 09:12 PM
Hahaha time to RTF .. oops i mean RTM.
They have done a mass recruitment exercise recently.

but any new leng lui or chion bus anot? :D

altec7
01-03-2016, 11:23 PM
Haha just ask bro VeryRedApple.
I think he's signed up for lifetime membership there :D

jk3512
01-03-2016, 11:37 PM
Went to try Chxxxx today.

Her hair was tied up in a ponytail and was wearing hot pants can see her sexy and slim thighs.. Feeling like fxxxxx her aldy. Request for usual hair spa but with a twist, ask put her hands into my top and touched my nixxxxx. Damn shoik man. Purposely brushed her txxxxx and she smiled. Gave her tips, paid up and left.

Will rtm. Heard they got new girl dxxxxxxxx.

retreat
02-03-2016, 12:55 PM
How are the girls versus ones from MTW, BA etc?

By the way I noticed the longstanding MTW thread is gone?!

sladang
03-03-2016, 03:14 AM
How are the girls versus ones from MTW, BA etc?

By the way I noticed the longstanding MTW thread is gone?!

Think shud be each has thousand autumn ba (各有千秋 :D)

69Sniper
03-03-2016, 06:39 PM
been there two days back but nothing happening :o thought can hanky panky or touchy

i oso same same like u brudder no teasin .....:( maybe i too shy ordy :o

memorablez
03-03-2016, 08:09 PM
Haha just ask bro VeryRedApple.
I think he's signed up for lifetime membership there :D

I guess soo too :D

bomberman339
03-03-2016, 09:03 PM
Try Coco ,her massage skill not bad, but look average.
Yubi serve my friend, she is cute and adorable.
Saw Mandy ex staff from my salon, cherry,Ting Ting new girl.
Total 7 girl there.
Will rtf soon.

Bluesforlife
03-03-2016, 11:22 PM
Bro. Can share location and contact?

ShittyAss
04-03-2016, 08:03 PM
Total 7 girl there.
Will rtf soon.

I think only one lookable SYT...

The rest abit.. Eh eh... Then again.. One meat is another poison though..

JToon
05-03-2016, 01:36 AM
Hi Bro
Can ctc pm ? Thx bro

jk3512
05-03-2016, 10:16 AM
Total 7 girl there.
Will rtf soon.

Haha I'm going down later to try dingding. Hopefully she's available and as good as the others.

Will FR soon.

zephyr06
05-03-2016, 10:31 AM
Bro, can share contact? Thanks

xiaovic
05-03-2016, 09:13 PM
nothing much... no teasing and just a normal hair spa.. wash hair & shoulder, hand massage.

jk3512
07-03-2016, 04:59 PM
Didn't managed to try dingding as she's always booked.

Was assigned Irene by the counter lady. Opted for usual hair spa but requested her to brush my nixxxxx when doing shoulder massage. All the while was a getting a hard on below, feels damn good.

Looking at dingding still feel like trying her. Esp seeing she got belly piercing damn turned on sia.

xmen2
08-03-2016, 11:47 AM
seeing all the juicy FR contributed by bros, decided to RTF...opps, i mean Return To Feel the Shiokness:)

Managed to try the new SYT Ding Ding. First look is damn SYT! Second look is, Damn Sexy due to her revealing figures, at least 36C based on my many years of experience heehee...third look, buay tahan liao, feel like Up Her in the washing bay!, feel like exploding anytime!

She is the new gal, only 2nd days in the job but her massage is quite shiok also. Maybe the management has provided her with good training. Didnt dare to try anything more as she is still new, worry frieghten her. This is the quality of SYT every man would like to keep as their Personal Collection :D

Anyway, i would not write too much abt the hair spa process as many bros has written in their FR. Hope all bros will like my contribution too.

peterlimpeh
11-03-2016, 12:48 AM
Didn't managed to try dingding as she's always booked.

Was assigned Irene by the counter lady. Opted for usual hair spa but requested her to brush my nixxxxx when doing shoulder massage. All the while was a getting a hard on below, feels damn good.

Looking at dingding still feel like trying her. Esp seeing she got belly piercing damn turned on sia.

Bro can pm me the location and contact. And which syt is good?

peterlimpeh
11-03-2016, 07:05 PM
Thanks bro for the ctc, thinking of visiting since is nearby and need a hair cut

Went in and eye stuck at dingding. Very good figure and boobs as mention by the bros here. Too bad she's busy with another bro. Chosen Irene as heard she can do decent hair cut too, she's soft spoken and definitely like bro say got 200% gf feel. Finish hair cut then proceed with $40 hair spa. Choose Irene for their hair spa as the other tall girl her attitude not so good and not so chio don't feel like trying her, heard they call her Penny?

Damange is $12 + $40 + $tips

peterlimpeh
11-03-2016, 08:22 PM
Thanks bro for the ctc, thinking of visiting since is nearby and need a hair cut

Went in and eye stuck at dingding. Very good figure and boobs as mention by the bros here. Too bad she's busy with another bro. Chosen Irene as heard she can do decent hair cut too, she's soft spoken and definitely like bro say got 200% gf feel. Finish hair cut then proceed with $40 hair spa. Choose Irene for their hair spa as the other tall girl her attitude not so good and not so chio don't feel like trying her, heard they call her Penny?

jk3512
16-03-2016, 02:51 PM

Bro Peter you are welcome.

On half day leave, went down just now after lunch. Need a quick trim so popped in.

Ask Counter lady to recommend someone for a quick trim and also 双飞 hair spa. She signalled Irxxx to came over to service me. Had a quick chat with her, still chatty as before. After trimming, proceed with hairspa 双飞. Another syt cxxx came over to massage me while Irxxx shampoo my hair. All this while I feel like a king hahah, with 2 syt serving me.

Cxxx seems to know what I want, after washing up, she proceed with her shoulder massage then reached into my long sleeve shirt and fondled my nixxxxx and plus the air conditioning over me they immediately became hard. Oh my all these teasing while Irxxx moved onto massaging my wrist and fingers. Paid $80 for 双飞.

Looked around before leaving but didn't spot dingding today.

salo2000
17-03-2016, 02:16 AM
No action joint...

yuanyuan888
17-03-2016, 02:42 AM
No action joint...

Bro salo2000.. Maybe other get it while you never get it rite!
Maybe some get free fuck too but I don't get it but I feel happy for
Them.. Like aljunied they say until so Shiok plus free HJ .. But I went
Down also don't have but other have it. I can't ask Ml to do for me coz
Other bro have it... Maybe go few more time they know you well u can
Have too rite. Juz my 2 cent .. But I enjoy there... Eyeing ting ting....

HornyKingKong
17-03-2016, 01:44 PM
Bro salo2000.. Maybe other get it while you never get it rite!
Maybe some get free fuck too but I don't get it but I feel happy for
Them.. Like aljunied they say until so Shiok plus free HJ .. But I went
Down also don't have but other have it. I can't ask Ml to do for me coz
Other bro have it... Maybe go few more time they know you well u can
Have too rite. Juz my 2 cent .. But I enjoy there... Eyeing ting ting....

Bro,
first and foremost, many thanks for the recommendation.
secondly, what you had written above are true facts of life. FLs, MLs, salon gals are human beings. It depends on Chemistry. What others get, we may not get. Vice-versa, what they dont get, we may get, perhaps much more to the extent, we seemed to be lying.

Anyway, being at Katong, decided to drop by. Usually, i get my hair cut at those $12 Quick-Cut salons in shopping centres.

Parking is nearby. Big carpark beside the big Chinese Temple.

Walked-in, no appt. "C" attended and said it was "P"'s turn.
"C" is not much of a looker, but dressed sexily, black bare-back dress.
"P" was in tees and a faded-jeans shorts.
There were 4 "barber" chairs in main hall, and two more at a higher level.
Think, previously, it was used for pedicure as there were 2 basins there.

Walked to toilet. "I" uncrossed her leg, and managed to see her HDTV.
Would say "I" is the most friendly. Guided me to toilet and served me tea.
Warned me to watch out for the green pipe on the floor.
In fact, "I" looked prettier and sweeter than her pics on FB.

So, if you want a simple hair-cut with xmm/Syts, this may be the place.
just to relax and a little chit-chat.

True fact, I did not receive any teasing. Its just the same as any other salon.
When she stands at your side, her body may "lean" to touch your arms resting on the chair's bar. Thats all. Its OPEN concept, so, dont expect any hanky-panky.

The only privacy is at the Inner wash hair area. There are 2 chairs there, so you may try to "cheekily" brush your hands on her.

"P" did not ask if I want a massage, so I did not ask further.
But I may return next month to see "I" as she seemed to be serving me better than "P". Just to support her.

Lets not be too critical on these gals. They are here to earn a living.
You have a choice to go or not to go.
Ultimately, its the Chemistry between both of you.

My true report as experienced personally.
Cheers!
:D

yuanyuan888
17-03-2016, 07:20 PM
https://m.facebook.com/V8hairstudio/photos/a.552573031577581.1073741829.550761155092102/598093860358831/?type=3&source=48

Steam leh....

jk3512
17-03-2016, 11:28 PM
https://m.facebook.com/V8hairstudio/photos/a.552573031577581.1073741829.550761155092102/598093860358831/?type=3&source=48

Steam leh....

Steam till precum bro. Always wanted to try her but no chance. Esp seeing she got belly piercing. Damn turned on

Veryredapple
19-03-2016, 12:44 AM
Steam till precum bro. Always wanted to try her but no chance. Esp seeing she got belly piercing. Damn turned on

Today wan to book her need till wait 3 hour??
Saw her preview.... One word---- sexy--- worth the wait

LanRen
19-03-2016, 02:29 AM
Bro can share ctc

xduhzx
26-03-2016, 04:46 PM
Hi bro pls share thanks

dc7176
28-03-2016, 09:17 AM
Can any kind laojiao bro pm me on detail n update on this place?? Wanted try new place new game.:D

vincetan
28-03-2016, 10:07 AM
bro, pls share the location pls, thanks

dc7176
28-03-2016, 11:00 AM
bro, pls share the location pls, thanks

Pls refer to post 240

donutboyboy
29-03-2016, 11:40 PM
Any bro can share contact. Just lost my usual Ming playground. Damn emo

peterlimpeh
30-03-2016, 12:51 AM
Can any kind laojiao bro pm me on detail n update on this place?? Wanted try new place new game.:D

Bro depending on what you want, if you don't mind decent top massage ie head/shoulder areas and chatting with syt from msia. This is what you can expect. No specials or extras, unless you can sweet talk them to go out with you but that's a different story.

donut12345
01-04-2016, 02:27 PM
Does anyone know what is the standard "tip" for this joint?

I always struggle with how much i should give.