PDA

View Full Version : “Ah Lian” and “Angmoh” – Am I Bitchy?

Sammyboy RSS Feed
05-12-2015, 07:40 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Had lunch at Colbar with my man today. Well, I have always liked Colbar since my University days. I always find the place refreshing, peaceful and a place where I can gather my thoughts in whatever nature that is left in this tiny urbanised island. So I brought him there as he said he had never been before. Thankfully he liked the place.

In any case, that is not what bothers me today.

Over lunch, an “Ah Lian” walked in with her “Angmoh” man. She was in spaghetti strap dress (like those beachwear type). I found her young (probably in her late 20s) and pretty.

Before she opened her mouth, I had no clue that she is an Ah Lian until the “lah”, “this one nice”, “that one not nice”, “why you like that”, etc, plus that horrible Singaporean “dialect-tish” English accent started spewing out from her bright red lipstick mouth.

Honestly, I was appalled!

So I asked my man – what does the Angmoh sees in her? He was dumbfounded, probably thought why I am in such a “bitchy” mood. So I stated my point of view -

1. That Angmoh is fat and short. He probably cannot find an Angmoh girl and hence had to settle for a Singaporean Ah Lian girl.

2. The Singaporean Ah Lian probably cannot find an educated higher income man whom she can leeched upon, so she has no choice but to go for an Angmoh, despite his size and height.

And blah blah blah…

I even told my man that the Angmoh will sooner or later “dump” the Ah Lian once he find another Singaporean bimbo.

My man look at me and said – Claire, can you relax, why are you so uptight about what others do and behave? Stop being a bitch?!?:eek:

I looked at him and said that I wasn’t uptight (of course I was lying, I was fuming inside!).

Anyway, I decided not to pursue this line of conversation with him as I did not want to start an unnecessary fight and ending up both upset, spoiling our first weekend together.

Guys, let me know your honest views. All I wanted to point out to my man was that - the Ah Lian is a bimbo, zero-intellect, superficial, materialistic, and shallow.

Was I bitchy? If your wife/girlfriend said that to you, would you call your wife or girlfriend "bitchy"?

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?221153-“Ah-Lian”-and-“Angmoh”-–-Am-I-Bitchy&goto=newpost).