PDA

View Full Version : $60 PRC - Liu Wei

Wolvie
11-08-2006, 10:26 PM
Today got an sms from an unknown number, and found out that another FL had given my number to this PRC gal called Liu Wen. Anyway, we exchanged a few sms, and arranged a session with her in the evening. Picked her from her home and proceeded to hotel.

At first glance, she appears a bit tau, but after a little tcss, she became a lot friendlier. Told me about her days here (about 2 weeks), and how she usually works at KTV instead. She is average looking, but in a nice black and white combo with heels. Once in the room, immediately proceed to start stripping. Then noticed her see thru panties, and a nice strapless bra. Soon, clothes were aside and we proceeded into the bath.

Bath was pretty SOP, but we washed each other and focused on the important places. Went back on the bed, and then noticed suddenly she turned shy. Did some catbath, but appeared a little hesitant. I decided maybe need a little excitement to loosen her up, so started to kiss her sensitive spots, breasts, and proceeded to paint her below. That was when the wild animal in her got released. She moaned and groaned, while I continued. She has a nice protruding clit that is very sensitive. After she came, she started another catbath and BBBJ on me, and this time it was good. She was very hardworking with good suction. Didn't realize that we spent 40 mins on foreplay!

Following that, cap came on and FJ started. Did her missionary, and then cowgirl, and then back into missionary before I unloaded. She seems quite tight, and is able to flex her nether muscles well to clamp down on didi. The effect is quite good. She moans quite well, and appears to be enjoying herself. Helped me clean up and we took another shower before we left. All in took slightly more than an hour, but didn't feel rushed.

My stats for her are as follows:

Name: Liu Wei
Origin: DongBei, PRC
Looks: 6.5/10 (somewhere between syt and MILF, pleasant)
Body: 6.5/10 (Slim and good height, boobs are between A to B)
Catbath: 7/10 (hardworking and good suction and technique during BBBJ)
Frenching: No
Fingering: Yes! (and she's responsive)
FJ: 7/10 (nice moans, accommodating, engaging)
Damage: $60 (exclude room and cd)

PM me if you like to try her out. As usual, seniors get priority. Newbies will get contact only if you are proven to be a contributor to this forum. Enjoy!

suckerll
11-08-2006, 11:34 PM
seems like u've got urself a GOOD CATCH! ;)

do share her number with seniors first :D

hope to get the number from u.

btw when will she return?

Sexup1st
12-08-2006, 01:34 AM
[QUOTE=Wolvie]Name: Liu Wei
Origin: DongBei, PRC
Damage: $60 (exclude room and cd)
[QUOTE]

bro wolvie, thanks for her contact, just up her earlier. A enjoyable session. Allthough she is not a great looker, does not have big boob but the overall package is great. Not a talker initially, after I initiate couple of conversation, she open up a bit. Spend at least 15min after the session to tccs.

I would rate her better than Liu Jing (Wolvie other intro). Wolvie, you target the Liu clan ah !:D

Would definite RTF.

The above just my session with her, other session may differ. it is OneManMeatAnotherManPoison.

And to reply bro suckerl she would here for some time, during our tccs, she mention that her student pass got approved.

dirtymonk82
12-08-2006, 10:42 AM
i tot the thread starter say boob between A and B...consider big meh?

Wolvie
12-08-2006, 04:30 PM
Bro SuckerII, check your PM for her contact. She will be here for quite a while more, cos like what Bro Sexup1st said, her student visa is approved.

Bro Sexup1st, glad you enjoyed her. Up you for the FR. Maybe I'd change my nick to LiuClan-Cheonger. :D

Bro Dirtymonk82, I think Bro Sexup1st said does NOT have big boobs. In person, it is not really big, but as a package is not too bad.

Her contact has been passed to the following bros:

1. Sexup1st
2. suckerll
3. Kyser Soze
4. dirtymonk82

Have fun!

Krazy
12-08-2006, 04:45 PM
Hrmmm.... wonders how come i done got such lobang from the KTV i visited....:(

Wolvie
15-08-2006, 01:51 PM
No, didn't pick her up from ktv. Another FL gave her my number.

Bro Lovemarlboro, check your pm for contact.

Luckytime
18-08-2006, 06:15 PM
This one like not bad too... gd finding bro.:D

dirtymonk82
18-08-2006, 08:55 PM
try calling her 3 times in half an hr...no respone leh...maybe busy ba...nvm...try again another day when im free

Wolvie
20-08-2006, 09:57 PM
The following bros have been given contact:

zonal101
parttimer29
Hasayaki

suckerll
08-03-2007, 02:34 PM
thanks to bro wolvie for the contact!

here's the long over-due FR on her,

called her up after so many other contacts are unavailable, voila she's free so arranged to meet up.

met her at the agreed place and went to our love nest, chit chat along the way and went into the room. stripped to our birthday suits and she went in to clean up, i followed and she asked me to take a bath 1st to clean up, ok hopped into the bath tub and she cleaned up my didi properly in anticipation of further action. after i finished, went out to dry up and went into bed 1st. later she joined me in bed and we chit chatted for about half and hour to break the ice and make her feel comfortable. while chatting i massaged her breast and rubbed her pussy, while she was stroking my dick making it extra hard!

then we stopped chatting and i started to kiss her and lick her breast, sucked on her nipples and got them erected! spread her legs and attacked her pussy, hmm....got her heated up and she was moaning and wriggling like mad after my tongue-fu on her! soon her juices were flowing out!
now my turn to relax, so lied down and let her do her catbath on me, then she capped me and gave me a good bj, suction was there and was about to cum so stopped her and got her to lie down and did her in missionary style, then changed to side-ways and then back to missionary and bonk her while seeing her breast shake, damn shiok man! finally came and slumped onto her.

after awhile when both of us caught our breath then we disengaged and went to clean up together.

paid up and gave her a kiss before we parted ways.

summary
looks : 6/10 (looks will grow on u)
body : 6.5/10 (decent B cup breasts but a little on the skinny side)
height: 163cm
weight: 53kg
bj : 7/10 (if bbbj sure higher)
fj : 8/10 (macam make luv to gf)
gfe : 8/10 (chat wif u n make u feel relax)
damage: $70+$30(tips)+$20(hotel rm)
rtf : many times already :p

p.s. 1 man's meat is another's poison

interested bros do contact threadstarter for her contact:cool:

murali
09-03-2007, 01:15 PM
thanks to bro wolvie for the contact!

here's the long over-due FR on her,very over-due already siah :eek:

since when u tried her? is she still around?

wish to try her too :D

suckerll
17-03-2007, 04:18 PM
since when u tried her? is she still around?last did her at e end of last month, believe she should be around until may at least, hurry if u want to try her ;)