PDA

View Full Version : What should I get for him?

Sammyboy RSS Feed
04-12-2015, 09:10 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Sorry guys, I am crowdsourcing for ideas again. Please bear with me :o.

I know I had previously started a thread on Christmas gifts and the relevance of it to non-Christians like me. I expect some of you to “flame” me for my 180 degree U-turn – as I am thinking of getting him a Christmas pressie. Please cut me some slack, I beg, and my apologies.

Back to the crux now. I have been thinking about it and it is extremely hard to get him anything. He probably can afford what he wants as he is older and richer than me, hence my challenge.

Instead of concentrating on my work today, I have been thinking at the back of my head what he will like, cherish, value, relish and appreciate.

My shortlist are as follows and I have crossed all of them out!

1. Outfit and accessories: Ties, Wallets, Cufflinks, or any outfit accessories

It is really passé type of pressies!

I really don’t want him to wear what I buy. It is like “controlling” him, which I do not want to. He should be himself and free to decide to buy what he wants to wear.

2. Watch

He is currently wearing a Hublot and I don’t think I am going to splurge such sums of money on him.

3. Mobile Phone and Gadgets

He is already using an I6. So this idea goes out of the window! Can’t think of any gadgets useful for him.

I will be grateful if you men, especially the older and wiser ones, can give me some decent and worthy ideas. My budget is about $2k to $3k. I am willing to stretch to $5k if it is really worth the effort.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://singsupplies.com/showthread.php?221083-What-should-I-get-for-him&goto=newpost).