PDA

View Full Version : All natural COCO c cup melons to slurp (pics avail)

san68
10-08-2006, 09:31 PM
yup bros....wad do you get when you mix coco and all natural milk....yes yes....a coco milkshake....keke....

Once again....may i present.......

Coco (TG) 21yo
1.60metres
34C-24-36
BBBJ, CIM
CFM look
130/2/90

Book Now for 1st blood!!!

Preview: http://asia.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/san68tan/my_photos

Cheers

san68
11-08-2006, 07:07 PM
Some bros told me that the pics were a disfavour to her......so well....she took some milky pics.....

awesome girl in person :D

check out the new pics in the link above

especially those natural C cup melons

slurp slurp

Ah Dac
11-08-2006, 09:47 PM
Wow!!

Live pics look good!!

:cool:

hardone80
11-08-2006, 10:11 PM
san bro,

I want...I want...when will she be here. Will call you for a session next week.

Ah Dac
11-08-2006, 10:16 PM
She's here already!!

san bro,

I want...I want...when will she be here. Will call you for a session next week.

Jap-Lover
12-08-2006, 04:05 AM
That is confirmed...i got first blood for this normal-looking but sweet Coco....hehe...

SMS Bro San for honey and found out that she went back today but new stock Coco is here and checked out the photos but very normal looking but her boobs attract me a lot so gave it a try....

Went to the hotel and got the room number in a flash....knock onto the door and out came a very sweet looking gal like Sweety from Ah man but with Bigger boobS!her night-grown was hardy covering those Ccccc....hehe...so she led me into the room...took off my shoes and packed my clothes...then led me into the bathroom....just cannot wait for her boobs.....:p joined me into the bathroom....i think she very new to this line,very shy and gently rub onto my body....so spent some time talking to her...she said that Bro San said that her photos from thai very bad and asked her to retake the photo once she reached the room....she was very shy during the bathing time and kept trying to cover her boobs so decided to attack them instead...hehe....and got some moaning......then started a bit of TCSS and frenching in the bathroom....Her boobs very firm and round!!!!hehe...with a bit of dark-pinkness nippless......

Decided to dry myself first(she a bit blur about the SOP) so i led her to the room:eek: (maybe she too shy)i started the attack onto the bed.....started to licking the boobs and fingering and very soon was rewarded with a steam of water and moaning....her moaning very natural to compare to some FL(specially PRC,bros should know)soon she look very tried as maybe too high...hehe...so ask her to BBBJ for me....she kept saying that she very shy...so TCSS with her a bit and soon she gave in....her licking very slow and gentle but not much strength and power so asked her to be ready for pumpong...once got into her pussy,there was no stopping...hehe....her V was tight and wet...she come very fast and with her boobs boucing up and down....after 10 to 15 mins,just have to shoot my live rounds....after that,rest for 5 mins and she started to massage...her massage quite good( she working as massager in BBK)and very soon was teasing me again so just have to "punish" her again with her boobs.....hehe....went gear 5 very soon and got my second round soon after(cut short my long winded story).....gave her some tips for encouragement.......hehe.....left the room as a happy first blood owner!

Face-7/10(the studio shots suck,much better in person)
Boobs-9/10(big,round and firm)
BBBJ-6/10(very new to this line)
frenching-yes
fingering-yes(bros try to be gentle)
RTF-maybe if got extra $...

Bros,up my points if u like this FR.Thanks in advance and will return the flavour!

RHCP
12-08-2006, 05:18 AM
brother san, wow coco looks great! but its a pity i can't see her eyes, can u please pm me her full face pic? tks.

neuro33
12-08-2006, 09:39 AM
bro, Candy still available?:cool:

dirtymonk82
12-08-2006, 10:35 AM
the pics looks great:D

Guy18
12-08-2006, 05:23 PM
Hi bro may i have her contact pls? :D

Angelus
12-08-2006, 07:06 PM
bro pls advise how to join yr group, tks.

san68
13-08-2006, 10:03 AM
bros who have PM me....you have mail

PS thks bro Jap LOver for your FR....

shes kinda new and very accomodating i must add..... :D

san68
14-08-2006, 09:03 AM
candy and coco season also ending soon bros....bros who have tried some coco....free do post FR :D

cheers

san68
15-08-2006, 09:20 AM
haha....final shots today bros :D

happyglman
15-08-2006, 05:44 PM
Thanks for Bro San to arrange Coco today for me, fast response, here is the stat :
Face-6/10
Boobs-10/10 Big & most important is they are natural, nice to squeeze
BBBJ-7/10
frenching- Not asked
fingering-yes
Massage-7/10
She is young and very service oriented. Good choice.
Bros, up my points if u like this FR.Thanks in advance.