PDA

View Full Version : Outdoor Sexgames: Thai Hotel with private Garden?

Malefikus
10-08-2006, 04:28 PM
I need a recommendation for a hut, appartment, hotel or something like that in Thailand, where there is a private outdoor courtyard or a garden attached to it.
By private I mean that I can do all the dirty things I wanna: Have my girls run around naked all day and play with them outside, lots of fucking, of course. That means really private area!!!
Does anybody know places like that in Thailand, near the beach would be cool. Thanks for the support!

Medium Brown
11-08-2006, 03:33 PM
Hello bro,

Coincidence that you post this, was just thinking about that myself for the holidays. So far I find this resort to be my best choice, so therefore sharing this with you.

Try this link http://www.phuket.com/aleenta/poolvilla.htm

Pricing is about $350 per night with breakfast included. Is on a separate island, so at least one can expect lesser human traffic around the area.

Sundeck and swimming areas look private enough for Hugh Hefner type parties, from the pics.

MB

Malefikus
11-08-2006, 03:48 PM
Thanks for the info!

It looks like that privacy comes with a price, I found this here:

www.ban-sabai.com

Really, I want her or other girls (orgy!) naked around me all day long, maybe on high heels and fuck outdoor and other dirty games.

But that needs a certain surroundig and that looks like serious money, hehehe...

Malefikus
11-08-2006, 03:55 PM
I mean, a nice hut with an outside area and a big bamboo fence around would just do the job, hehehe..... Enough to fuck her in the open and she can even have a piss outside... :D

Open for more ideas!

Medium Brown
11-08-2006, 05:11 PM
Sounds like you need a large property with a big enough backyard. Personally I don't think there are much commercial properties in Thailand like that. Most landed properties are quite close to each other, some have high rise neighbours which offer little privacy to those below.

There are possiblities up north/north east of Thailand, Khon Kaen maybe?? Perhaps bro out there has/knows of a private property one can rent.

Haven't tried this idea before, but maybe you can book a hut in one of those hill tribes vacation packages in the low season, and then just bonk outside...choose one that is away from the main village...

MB

Malefikus
11-08-2006, 05:19 PM
Actually you analyzing correct there, only that the area does not need to be so big actually. A closed (walls to prevent staring) but open (on the top) courtyard would be cool, that must exist somewhere.

A big garden to play in would be perfect, but lets not get carried away.

Your ideas about the North are interesting!

Peter_North
12-08-2006, 12:31 AM
http://www.sunway.com.my/hotel/html/stay/villas/villas_hot.asp

No need to go that far lah.

Try the villas at Sunway Lagoon. But please hor, don't shoot inside the pool. Be considerate.

Malefikus
12-08-2006, 01:16 AM

Try the villas at Sunway Lagoon. But please hor, don't shoot inside the pool. Be considerate.

Damn, that looks like the right place!!!

But.... I actually do need that kind of thing in Thailand, because all my toys are there...:(

thaiboy
12-08-2006, 11:45 AM
How abt come down to my province in Issan..i rent you a hut and big padi field with nice view and is cheap too...100% private and get my cows and dogs to guard you and your gals all days....;)

sibaysong4u
12-08-2006, 12:17 PM
www.theheightsphuket.com

sibaysong4u
12-08-2006, 12:22 PM
www.avatarspamountainsuites.com

natto3
12-08-2006, 12:24 PM

i like the total privacy bit. in phuket banyan tree is good and a little cheaper than sunway lagoon. i guess that this must be the rack rate, any discounts?
at the banyan tree can get at off season price of 300usd for pool villa. great place for out door parties or private getaway.:)

Malefikus
12-08-2006, 11:44 PM
i like the total privacy bit. in phuket banyan tree is good and a little cheaper than sunway lagoon. i guess that this must be the rack rate, any discounts?
at the banyan tree can get at off season price of 300usd for pool villa. great place for out door parties or private getaway.:)

Well, not a bad price for such quality. I just wonder, why outdoor has to come with pool all the time. Actually a little private outside area is not that much of a luxury.... Or so I thought!

Malefikus
13-08-2006, 03:25 AM
How abt come down to my province in Issan..i rent you a hut and big padi field with nice view and is cheap too...100% private and get my cows and dogs to guard you and your gals all days....;)

Still laugh about the cool idea, got to give you points for that...!:D

thaiboy
13-08-2006, 09:06 AM
Still laugh about the cool idea, got to give you points for that...!:D

hehehehe hotel, beach....haizz sian.....something new in life ya......up you once my power back dude;)

Malefikus
13-08-2006, 10:55 AM

Thanks, got to check that one, too!:)

natto3
13-08-2006, 11:36 AM
bro i get that rate is a special for agents. they may accord that rate at their disrection. i call them direct at+6676324374, reservations ask for matiaya. the outdoor jacuzzi villas are cheaper.
the pool villas have an indoor jacuzzi as well. there are at the rate of descent, the most expensive the lagoon spa pool villas, then spa pool villas, and then the jacuzzi villas.
hope the info is of help.:)

Malefikus
13-08-2006, 08:23 PM
bro i get that rate is a special for agents. they may accord that rate at their disrection. i call them direct at+6676324374, reservations ask for matiaya. the outdoor jacuzzi villas are cheaper.
the pool villas have an indoor jacuzzi as well. there are at the rate of descent, the most expensive the lagoon spa pool villas, then spa pool villas, and then the jacuzzi villas.
hope the info is of help.:)

Very solid info there, I will check that out for sure, thanks!!! :)

Malefikus
14-08-2006, 02:59 AM
To the guy who killed points because of my cool info flow with thaiboy: Your dick will rot away, hehehe....:D