PDA

View Full Version : Value for Money- 22yrs PRC meimei

dt3305
10-08-2006, 10:32 AM
Was at GL on eve of National Day to buy pao at the Tg Rhu Pao Shop. Damn, it was closed. Was walking to my car when I saw a pretty, slim looking mei mei talking on the phone and leaning on my car. She jump aside when I activate my car alarm...haha...I ask her how much after she hang up the phone. She said $60 include room. Mai tau liao...she hop into my car and we went to a newly opened hotel at Lor 10. In the car, she told me she only 2nd day here and hails from Shangdong...22 yrs old and used to work in KTV in China as a waitress.

Inside the room, she stripped to her birthday suit. Good, no armpit hair, skin fair and smooth and wow, what a perky butt. She proceeded to the bathroom to bath and ask me to join her. Told me to be careful as floor is slippery. Before I knew it I slip and try to hold her for balance, causing her to crash on to the bath tub floor, butt first. I hit my left leg against the bath tub and nearly my head also. She immediately hold me up and ask me if I am ok. She rub my left thigh and ask me again if it hurts...of course lah...after washing my didi and rubbing my back...I was stepping out of the bath tub and held on to the curtain pole for support when the whole pole snapped. I fell forward and lost my balance and would have crash onto the toilet floor if not for her catching me. Knn, first time such thing happens. Slowly walk to the bed and we lie there smoking( I was actually recovering from the shock) Ask her what if I knock my head and became unconsious...will she leave me alone and run off. To my surprise she say she will call for ambulance and stay with me. The most kenna caught by police if they investigate and send her back. Ask her if worth it and she says saving a life is more important. Wah, me very touched by what she say...

after resting for about 15 minutes, proceeded to main business. Her catbath was good...requested her to pose doggie while licking my nipple and she happily obligied. From the mirror, it was such a joy to see her perky butt...finally finish off with HJ as my thigh was still hurting...so don't want to risk damaging it further doing FJ. Told me she owe me a FJ...I told her don't be silly...the feeling she gave me was great...not like a commerical deal...no rush, good service. For $60 and a 22 yrs old SYT to serve you, what else can you expect.

Finally fxxx the recept for the slippery floor and the pole curtain that broke...still can't help but think what if I had actually fainted in the room...first time such thing happened...will never go back to the stupid hotel again...but thank goodness I have such a good mei mei to take care of me...

Looks: 7.5/10
Boobs: 33B
Pussy: Dense forest(never tried)
Butt: very perky...in fact, when I saw her in her tight jeans, that was what attracted me.
Damage: $60 include room but must bring own CD

Those keen to try her, please pm me. As usual, those with 20 points above only qualify.

dt3305
10-08-2006, 10:38 AM
Oh forgotten, her name is Tian Xin...height 1.6, 46kg.

dick_almighty
10-08-2006, 10:52 AM
hey bro,may l have d dignity 3 gv it a try.
where c mostly located.
tanx

dt3305
10-08-2006, 12:42 PM
please read my posting...contact is strictly by PM...I am not OKT...just passing a good lobang for all to enjoy...

superbouncy
10-08-2006, 01:08 PM
nice..
but anyway does she allow frenchies or other things

monster.cookie
10-08-2006, 02:11 PM
Kaoz...i am a blur sotong...posted a Pm on the thread..paiseh

dt3305
10-08-2006, 03:22 PM
bro Superbouncy, my left thigh was bruised, I nearly hit my head against the bath tub, I lost my balance and nearly hit face down on the toilet floor...she was the one who saved me twice....and comfort me and rub my thigh....what more to ask for? Frenching and all will come. Importantly the attitude of the gal speaks alot...if you nice to her, I am sure she will go the distance with you...

come to think of it, sibeh malu...of me. Luckily never make it to headlines "Man Found Naked and Injured in Geylang hotel"...:eek:

Luckytime
10-08-2006, 03:31 PM
Wow... I think another good finding from our bros here... Its a waste I dun have enough points to apply so I'll be here reading FR.:D

asknot3
10-08-2006, 03:35 PM
... "Man Found Naked and Injured in Geylang hotel"...Must spice up alittle la. Like this even better: "Injured Man Found Naked in Geylang hotel- China Meimei held for questioning!":p

BustLover
10-08-2006, 03:49 PM
Must spice up alittle la. Like this even better: "Injured Man Found Naked in Geylang hotel- China Meimei held for questioning!":p

No, should be lidat:-
"Injured Man Found Naked in Geylang hotel-China Meimei rewarded by Police for life-saving! :D":

asknot3
10-08-2006, 03:52 PM
"....- life-saving!":How? she did mouth to mouth or mouth to dick?:D

Shiokday
10-08-2006, 04:03 PM
mouth to dick?:D
er...pussy to dick may be a quicker way to save me..."beg":D

Castrol
10-08-2006, 04:28 PM
er...pussy to dick may be a quicker way to save me..."beg":D

then anal to dick can send you to heaven? :D

ricky_shiok
10-08-2006, 04:35 PM
Was tired and bored doing all my simulations and just log in to check out any happening, seeing all the bros here reply in this thread really brighten up my life, I burst out laughing out and my female colleague came over and was asking what so funny..... Had to switch screen suddenly.. ..

dt3305
10-08-2006, 04:35 PM
now have phobia of hotel room...for her also first time fell down on bath tub and I am her first customer to fell and nearly fell...we both have a good laugh...best part the male recept say I should know that not to use the pole curtain to try my kamasutra...fxxx him:mad: ...I am not using the pole for that...the fxxxxxx pole just give way when i hold it to support myself out of the bath tub...tell him luckily I ok, or the police and ambulance will make him lose half a day business...

asknot3
10-08-2006, 04:40 PM
now have phobia of hotel room......there is such a thing called occupier's liability. since you didn't manage to get into her pants, y not sue the hotel's pants off...wahahahaha:D :p

dirtyhairy
10-08-2006, 04:58 PM
Yo Bros all,
I reckon our Bro Shioko has a great sense of humour.. he went to buy pao and then says the gal's name is Tian Xin...which is also

I think the Nude Paper's and Sin Min Chinese paper's headlines will look somthing like this:

NAKED MAN FOUND INJURED WITH PRC GAL IN HOTEL TOILET:
With limped dick in gal's mouth while her big toe in his anus.
Police quiz Hotel AidOne Manager for operating kinky sex outlet without a licence.

dt3305
10-08-2006, 05:33 PM
Actually Tian Xin is sweet heart and not Tim Sum...wah lau er...anyway, forget to post in my FR that she her whole face was blushing red and moaning when I finger fxxx her...a first for me to see a gal's face turn red when finger fxxx...

I called her just now and she was busy servicing one of the bro...told me some of them very powerful...do things to her she has never experienced before...made her so wet she say she afraid no more juice left for me...haha...told her nvm lah, i used saliva to lubricate her...she laugh and say some bro tried already(painting her) ...she say ' chen tao yan' and reminded me she owe me 1 FJ....and ask me how is my leg...:)

sianren
10-08-2006, 06:22 PM
Bro dt3305, thanx for the contact,, make app at 5pm. The bottom line here Value For Money, so bros don't expect one soild chio mei mei lay naked for U...

Pro:
First look really SYT type, oni at 22yrs and 1.6m abit short but for threadstarter of rating is high, I will oni give 6/10

No rush can TcSS, body wise beh beh on the butt, really ample to hold when doing doggie

Boob: soft neh neh B- for me

Con:
For me, no chemisty with her, she look a bit shock when I pick her at GL.....(looking at Mr Handsome here...hehe)...In the room, no foreplay catbath is standard, moaning is weak, FJ 3 position, No BJ, No frenching, No a lot of things...but bros out there, the main catch here is $60 for a FJ including room and SYT with no rush Att...is Worth my Dollars...

RTF: thanx for dt3305 contact but your last recommendtion is better....

dirtymonk82
10-08-2006, 06:24 PM
if figure like the taiwan actress tian xin than shiok sia

sianren
10-08-2006, 06:36 PM
I called her just now and she was busy servicing one of the bro...told me some of them very powerful...do things to her she has never experienced before...made her so wet she say she afraid no more juice left for me...haha...told her nvm lah, i used saliva to lubricate her...she laugh and say some bro tried already(painting her) ...she say ' chen tao yan' and reminded me she owe me 1 FJ....and ask me how is my leg...:)

Bro dt3305, so U R the one that on the other line when I sent her back, must thanx her for saying I powerful, though not the best FJ, she a sweet gal, bit shy shy, too bad my chemisty very powerful....hehe

Worth of money- two thumbs up...

Again thanx bro dt3305

Shiokday
10-08-2006, 06:56 PM
then anal to dick :D
arh...tat is my shifu's forte...:D

whycare
10-08-2006, 07:17 PM
Thanks threadstarter for the contacts too i manage to have a try with this SYT PRC FL too...Guess its right for me to FR on her as i have promised the threadstarter.... Below are stats of her:

Looks: 7/10 (i do find her quite young if u give her a closer look)
Boobs: A cupper with eraser nipple
BJ: Nope she say she dont give bj :confused:
Pussy: Can feel the tightness and indeed moaning is soft

Overall not a bad experience for a $60 bonk on a SYT PRC. The tightness and smooth skin do make up the money worth.Like what the threadstarter have said her butt is kinda sexy especially when in doggy style looking in the mirror bonking her will make u come in no time!!!! :)

pawnie
11-08-2006, 12:05 AM
Bro dt3305, thanx for the contact,, Tried the meimei earlier in the evening, here is a short fr:
My first opinion when I 1st saw her is also Value For Money,

look really SYT type, youth is gold.........

No rush type, can TcSS, body wise, almost flawless to touch, agreed that the butt is another major selling point.
Boob: soft with eraser tits
B/J: no, but she say will learn, next time.
frenching:no
F/J: 6/10. Tight pussy, abit dry, but start to flood as u ram her

RTF: maybe

But $60 excl rm n cd is worth the $.

p.s actually took a pic of her, but too bad she dun allow mi to post........

Shakyywayy
11-08-2006, 12:37 AM
Wow, you guys were fast. Called her, got no reply, maybe in session with one of u. Waited for her at her hangout but never spot her again, so maybe next time lah. Anyway, thks to dt3305 for the contact.

pawnie
11-08-2006, 12:53 AM
Thanks threadstarter for the contacts.

Managed to have a try with this SYT PRC FL .too...Below is a short FRh of her:

Looks: 7/10 (youth is gold)
Boobs: A+ cupwith eraser nipple
BJ: no
FJ:Tight pussy and ohhhh.... firm bums........ A little dry though with protuding lips...:D

Overall:value for money for syt, no rush, friendly, willing to learn. and opsss.. no frenching.....

Actually got a pic, pm mi to share.........;)

pawnie
11-08-2006, 12:57 AM
Oh forgotten, her name is Tian Xin...height 1.6, 46kg.

FJ:Tight pussy and ohhhh.... firm bums........ A little dry though with protuding lips...:D

Overall:value for money for syt, no rush, friendly, willing to learn. and opsss.. no frenching..... Skin is smooth and flawless.........

pawnie
11-08-2006, 01:09 AM

Overall:value for money for syt, no rush, friendly, willing to learn. and opsss.. no frenching.....

pawnie
11-08-2006, 01:17 AM

dt3305
11-08-2006, 09:20 AM
agreed she may not be easily wet...I try finger fxxx her...the first 2 minutes...still quite dry, then i change my mode of fingering and bingo...cum juice come out non stop...and turn and see her face all blushing red...show her my cum juice laden finger....she speechless and just stare blankly...like never see her own juice before...haha...

so guess she very busy last nite...now wonder we exhange sms halfway through, it stop...

Luckytime
11-08-2006, 03:16 PM
I think the q will be getting longer after all the FR posted here.:D Bro dt3305 what a good find from you.;)

Wolvie
11-08-2006, 04:31 PM
Just called her ... and found out that red is here. Gotta wait for tomorrow at least. :(

pawnie
11-08-2006, 06:30 PM
For those bro who ask for pics...... pls include ur email add in the pm. thanks..

xiao liao
11-08-2006, 10:49 PM
reading all these FRs recently and i can't stop saying that the market price has dropped...at $60/$50 we get PRC SYT with such standard, bro, i think nothing more we should ask for....

just wondering wat will the older FL charge now with SYT at only $60/$50 range??... life i think will get tough for older FL...

dt3305
12-08-2006, 09:34 AM
yes, the market trend is changing...nowadays getting 18 to 22 yrs old for $60can be more easily found...

can someone tell those gals at Lor 8, 10 and especially those mafu to wake up...they are still charging $100 excluding room...if only those gals know what is really happening across the street and in other lorong.

I bring Tian Xin there to look see and her comment is that what's so great about them? haha...

sianren
12-08-2006, 10:35 AM
yes, the market trend is changing...nowadays getting 18 to 22 yrs old for $60can be more easily found...

can someone tell those gals at Lor 8, 10 and especially those mafu to wake up...they are still charging $100 excluding room...if only those gals know what is really happening across the street and in other lorong.

I bring Tian Xin there to look see and her comment is that what's so great about them? haha...

Total agree wif Bro dt3305, we went together to HT at Lor 10, saw FL standing there looking into our Car...I told Tian Xin, her Youth and Attitude beat them hand down...and she smile..Yup..but hope that doesn't bring her price up...hehe

Cheers

Kyser Soze
12-08-2006, 11:24 AM
Haizz... I'm a person of not much luck leh. Till now has yet to find $60 SYT. $60 MILF probably aplenty.:eek: Anyway, keep on hunting for gem bro. Tian Xin apparently one of those. :D

kk30m
12-08-2006, 04:40 PM
bro dt3305, can share her contact? sound not bad

dt3305
13-08-2006, 01:42 PM
It seems that Tian Xin has gone to Malaysia for a couple of days, so her handphone is switched off....I saw her friend on Saturday and she told me so...

BUT i found another gem...haha...see my new thread "Another Value for Money....19yrs old PRC Meimei...this one got the best boobs I have ever seen!

sexfiend
13-08-2006, 02:08 PM
It seems that Tian Xin has gone to Malaysia for a couple of days, so her handphone is switched off....I saw her friend on Saturday and she told me so...

BUT i found another gem...haha...see my new thread "Another Value for Money....19yrs old PRC Meimei...this one got the best boobs I have ever seen!

Bro dt3305,
any idea when Tian Xin will be back? i like to meet her for a session. :D
BTW, cannot seem to find your other thread on "Another Value for Money....19yrs old PRC Meimei... strange :confused:

Knife
15-08-2006, 01:19 PM

Bro dt3305, u r damn right and at times they only look good outside but went into the hotel they ask for upfront payment, never provide good service and even ask u to pay more for her fxxxx up service. Why always u got such a good lobang? I think i better learn how to buy pau from u. Haha:)

Knife
15-08-2006, 01:30 PM
Bro dt3305, pls pm her contact as yr inbox is FULL. Thanks

shchen
15-08-2006, 03:22 PM
It seems that Tian Xin has go... BUT i found another gem...haha...see my new thread "Another Value for Money....19yrs old PRC Meimei...this one got the best boobs I have ever seen!

Confirm, as I call her yesterday and today but the phone is off. Have to wait for few more day, :(

Luckytime
21-08-2006, 07:06 PM
So is she still around in SG?

suckerll
22-08-2006, 07:28 AM
So is she still around in SG?
why? u going to help train her is it? :rolleyes:

Luckytime
22-08-2006, 09:29 AM
why? u going to help train her is it? :rolleyes:

Thinking of it but low in VM this month after over cheonging...:)

dt3305
22-08-2006, 09:43 AM
She has gone back to China due to some personal problem. She contacted me last week and said she will be back in 2 months time...

hotdick69
23-08-2006, 02:29 PM
bro dt3305 once she is back dont forget me............ :D

VOGS
23-08-2006, 02:51 PM
Bro zhang ge, earlier on u msg me the 19yrs old mei mei contact, but i m quite keen on ur this lobang, would prefer trying out this 22yrs old mei mei 1st cos i prefer white skin ladies, somemore quite value for money, 60 bucks which include room too..Can send me her contact, will upz u once after 24hrs..:cool:

dt3305
23-08-2006, 03:25 PM
Bro zhang ge, earlier on u msg me the 19yrs old mei mei contact, but i m quite keen on ur this lobang, would prefer trying out this 22yrs old mei mei 1st cos i prefer white skin ladies, somemore quite value for money, 60 bucks which include room too..Can send me her contact, will upz u once after 24hrs..:cool:

you got mail...

suckerll
23-08-2006, 10:51 PM
Bro zhang ge, earlier on u msg me the 19yrs old mei mei contact, but i m quite keen on ur this lobang, would prefer trying out this 22yrs old mei mei 1st cos i prefer white skin ladies, somemore quite value for money, 60 bucks which include room too..Can send me her contact, wah! u really queueing for number 1, when she returns is it?

VOGS
24-08-2006, 12:18 AM
wah! u really queueing for number 1, when she returns is it?

No No, no number 1, lao jiao 1st..Haha..I don't mind last..:D