PDA

View Full Version : Need help! Tracking down owner of anonymous website

cherrybomb2015
30-11-2015, 08:45 PM
Hello Bros. Hope someone can help me out.

I discovered recently that my doctor had taken my (post op) photos without my permission to use on an anonymous website, to promote himself & his services.

I have consulted a lawyer, they are actually willing to do pro-bono for me, but now they cannot do anything because the domain was purchased from a US company- Enom, Inc. (Did a Whois search.) Lawyer's hands are tied, cos no jurisdiction to issue them court order to reveal the identity of the website owner.

I refuse to believe that he cannot be traced, as he will need to use his credit card to buy the domain. (Highly unlikely that he will ask someone to buy the domain for him.) Also, there is a contact page on the website, which I believe can be used to track to an email address and thus to his IP.

I am looking for someone who is either a hacker/ good with computers/ forensics/ electronic discovery. Ive been quoted 5-8k for such services, and upfront 5k with no guarantee. Wtf. I dont have the 5-8k to pay for this services now.

I definitely have a good case, and I have all the evidence. Its so bloody obvious its him. However "bloody obvious" is not enough to sue somebody. Without solid proof he is indeed the person behind the website, I cannot do anything, and its a dead end.

BUT when I do get the proof and I sue the guy, I reckon I can get a good amount for damages.
Happy to discuss payment. We can put the terms in black & white by a lawyer, so no worries about that at all. I am not expecting free work. So the catch here is, you WILL get paid- only if you manage to track him down.

Also I prefer not to communicate online, or over texts, we need to meet in person to discuss details. For obvious reasons.

Please PM me. Serious bros only need apply.

otamay
01-12-2015, 09:29 AM
Can you tell us mor, what sservices the doctor provided to hou.

MensPlus
01-12-2015, 09:32 AM
Whats the website?

Johnbass
01-12-2015, 09:41 AM
Just lodge a complaint against him and his clinic?
Tiagong...
- If the post op photo never show your chiobu face, then no need sue him?
- If you sue him, everyone will know u went for dunno-what-job?
- If so easy to track online, SBF Boss long ago close shop liao?
:D

acidicavex
01-12-2015, 11:46 AM
Not Sb tracking fake SD?

FishingPartner7
01-12-2015, 11:49 AM
TS

Since u are like Johnbass who is a real ladyboy I will do a pro bono service for u . By the way, Johnbass is a pre op and is fishing for ideas how to get his saggy boob job done for free. He is asking all this question so that his post ops job will be featured in the said webby. He wants to advertise his service n assets which although do not amount much but biz is so bad he/she shim wants to try its luck if u get the drift.

I often advise shim to give up and leave professional like your good-self who are willing to spend so much to enhance your assets. For a small angpow I will do my best to hack in and extract a "paper" trail leading to the dirty doctor. Peace out.

Abcdefghijklmn
01-12-2015, 11:50 AM
Bro, hacking without permission is illegal. The person carrying out the task for you, will land into deep soup. As the doctor can counter-sue the hacker.

There are automation tools out in market. But once you spray the tool, most likely this person will start to harden their server. By then, there will be minimum loop hole.

I suggest you one thing, try research on google hacking.

Johnbass
01-12-2015, 01:22 PM
TS ... For a small angpow I will do my best to hack in and extract a "paper" trail leading to the dirty doctor. Peace out.

Mai scam chiobu lah...
Later cannot hack through still need to give angpow?
:D

Abcdefghijklmn
01-12-2015, 03:12 PM
Actually does this really need to find out who is he?

When you have a post op, there is a photo. You must have a copy of it.

When you go for the operation, you will be sign as a nda with them or some sort of contract.

If the photo matches to the online photo, and the contact prove to in your stand, does it really make who is the owner of the website?

It is just as good as I video a girl having sex. She may give permission to take video. But when I upload to the website, it does not require to prove who own the website as long as I can prove that the girl involved, does appear in video.

You seem to be fighting a civil case and not criminal case.

Good luck to civil case. Be prepare to lose a lot of time and money.

Singapore may seem to be a lawful country, when it come to civil law, good luck..!

EtHiCaLhAcKeR
01-12-2015, 05:06 PM
You need a hacker but require terms to be placed in writing? This is interesting.

Good Luck with your case and hope you solve it soon.

cherrybomb2015
01-12-2015, 06:39 PM
Those who have no constructive comments and full of nonsense, please just keep your comments to yourselves please. Thanks!

sadfa
01-12-2015, 07:45 PM
Hello Bros. Hope someone can help me out.

I discovered recently that my doctor had taken my (post op) photos without my permission to use on an anonymous website, to promote himself & his services.

I have consulted a lawyer, they are actually willing to do pro-bono for me, but now they cannot do anything because the domain was purchased from a US company- Enom, Inc. (Did a Whois search.) Lawyer's hands are tied, cos no jurisdiction to issue them court order to reveal the identity of the website owner.

I refuse to believe that he cannot be traced, as he will need to use his credit card to buy the domain. (Highly unlikely that he will ask someone to buy the domain for him.) Also, there is a contact page on the website, which I believe can be used to track to an email address and thus to his IP.

I am looking for someone who is either a hacker/ good with computers/ forensics/ electronic discovery. Ive been quoted 5-8k for such services, and upfront 5k with no guarantee. Wtf. I dont have the 5-8k to pay for this services now.

I definitely have a good case, and I have all the evidence. Its so bloody obvious its him. However "bloody obvious" is not enough to sue somebody. Without solid proof he is indeed the person behind the website, I cannot do anything, and its a dead end.

BUT when I do get the proof and I sue the guy, I reckon I can get a good amount for damages.
Happy to discuss payment. We can put the terms in black & white by a lawyer, so no worries about that at all. I am not expecting free work. So the catch here is, you WILL get paid- only if you manage to track him down.

Also I prefer not to communicate online, or over texts, we need to meet in person to discuss details. For obvious reasons.

Please PM me. Serious bros only need apply.

As usual, people need my post to save the day.
The posts here are substandard.

To Ts. Wahlan!!! Wad kind of lawyer you get?

You don't need to hack etc etc to sue yr doctor ok.

If its 100% confirm its you in photos, then sue him Lo.

Ask your lawyer a simple question.
If not your doctor or his people take photo, who take? The court isn't stupid.
No ones going to believe a fan snuck in n took photo n set up a page for your doctor to give him business and your doctor knows nothing about it.
Unless you tell me yr op is in atrium of 313 or next to glass window where everyone can see.

So you need to ask:

Is it 100% Its you in photo?
Did you give him permission to use yr photos?
Is the clinic etc within his control?

If its Y N Y, shoot lawyer letter liao.
100% when you sue, he won't say idk anything cos he will fuckin lose. He will say different story.

Wad you should do is get yr friend to setup appoinment using the page.

And yr lawyer got tell you if u go court, the doctors lawyer will dig out you hack the website n youll kanna!!!
It's not an excuse he use yr photo so you can hack
And FYI these cases not rare ok. You think whole world go hacking for these cases??? You're lucky cos you know its him who did it. In those cases, no one knows who set up website.

And yr lawyer got tell u to complain to SMC? I find it hard to believe they'll bochap this.

And yr lawyer got say how much damages you earn?
If You're not famous, it Wont be 100k, or even 30k. You get 10k you smile liao. So u won't get much. btw pro bono doesn't mean its totally free

FruityFruit
01-12-2015, 08:26 PM
Sue the doctor straight away.

someonelonely
01-12-2015, 10:15 PM
Does these photos really really matters to you ? Is your face shown in the photos ? Why go such length to get to the bottom?

Abcdefghijklmn
01-12-2015, 10:28 PM
Don't mind I am being rude.

Are you making an artificial "virgin" layer and preparing to marry a rich dude that only want virgins?