PDA

View Full Version : my cute sister in law

Pages : [1] 2 3

pussluver
30-11-2015, 06:19 PM
This story is absolutely frictious. I have decided to stop my own story as it was too much to handle. Hopefully you will enjoy this story.

----------------------------

My name is Samuel. People call me Sam for short. I am a very average guy who is a shy, studious and extremly timid. There is totally nothing to shout about myself. However, i am smart. Very smart. Not academic wise, but how i understand and decifer others thoughts and behaviour,and pre-empt their next bout of actions. I had never display this trait to anyone and kept to myself. I felt that if anyone know of this, i would be in trouble and knowing my timid character, i do not want any trouble.

In my schooling days, i kept to myself. People often deemed me as a weirdo but they left me alone. That suits me fine as i am an introvert. Less interaction, less troubles. During that time, the education system was starting to introduce computer studies into schools. I found that i took a liking to it. The codes were simple as they are all base on logic. It was as simple as ABC. Again, i did not show off and kept it a secret. Not even my parents know.

I am not a weirdo. I am just a normal guy who is very timid and an introvert.

takashi31400
30-11-2015, 06:36 PM
Bro Pussluver,

Camping here for more.
Thanks for your great effort.

gambit76
30-11-2015, 07:05 PM
Reporting for duty....SIR!!!

pussluver
30-11-2015, 07:12 PM
I had my puberty a little later than others. Mine started when i was in sec 4 or 16 years old. Till then, I did not have any contact with any girls. When females classmates spoke to me, i could be shy and retracted to my shell, blushing and walking away. The only contact i had was through the local magazines and the internet. My best friend is the pc in my room. It was painstaking built by myself, with the sponsorship from the school.

My family is not rich. We lived in a 2 room flat along merpati road. I lived with my parents. They worked the normal hours, 5.5days per week. In the afternoon, when there are no meetings in the computer club, i would be home. Surfing to scantity clad girls and masturbating my heart out.

I have no siblings and is used to doing everything on my own.

My name is Sam. I am shy, timid and an introvert.

30-11-2015, 07:13 PM
Another wonderful story by pusslover !!!!! :D
camping here.....

pussluver
30-11-2015, 07:29 PM
After my O levels, i got into a JC. One of the top JC along Bukit Timah road. I felt lost there as the students needed 2 ECAs, a sport and a academic club. I believed in my DNA, i do not have any sports genes. The most strenuous activity i did all my life was chasing after a bus or masturbating 3 times to claudia schiffer in her bikini. Getting into a any sports was as an intimidating thought. Apart from the physical exertion, i have to be involved with people and that itself is a scary thought. But because it is a mandatory requirement,i had no choice. I joined the sports that require the leasts interaction; weightlifting.

Imagine me, a timid guy, i had to face the bar bells, the bench presses, but ultimately they are better than facing people.

I wished i had other choices, but unfortunately i do not

iSnowDog69
30-11-2015, 11:15 PM
camping here :D

pussluver
01-12-2015, 02:58 AM
In JC i got more involved in computers. I have managed to build up hacking software, viruses and spyware on my own, learning from the web. I have also managed to hacked into the firewalls to access the particulars of the students and teachers. This was done before everything was centralised in MOE. The security layers that the school servers had were nothing to me. It was as if i had a master key. I am the master key.

When i was working on my computer, it was when i was totally myself. I could locked myself up for hours and hours to break into systems. Playing games was not part of my hobby, but it was a screen. A screen to hide what i was doing from my parents. They thought that i played too much computer games, and have absolutely no idea that i am always trying to do some hacking. So far, i had not done anything malicious. I was careful about leaving my signature behind.

On the sports front, i was getting a little better from the weight lifting. I started to build some mass to my skinny frame. My shoulders and chest filled up, replacing the bony look with a more muscular look, with a V shape tapering look tapering down to my slim waists. I noticed more girls started to speak to me, but i always escape from them.

Academic wise, i had always been excellent with my maths. But science is my nemesis. I always did badly in my chemistry. I just could not piece together the different chemicals and how they react to each other.

I still look nerdy. I still wear my specs and still shy away from girls. I am still myself. My timid self, with a great dislike to engage in human relation. I have only acquintance, not friends.

pussluver
01-12-2015, 03:10 AM
No one can get away from misfortune when it strikes. My dad passed away at the end of the first year when i was in JC. I went home one day after my ECA session, planning to switch on my computer and go into some websites for a good session of masturbation, when i saw yellow cloth under my blk. My mother was there waiting at the void deck. My dad was crushed by a prime mover in his office and the impact left him to find a better place above. Mum cried at the funeral, but i did not.

Only a handful of my relatives came by, as well as some of my classmates who were informed by the school. They had gathered some donations and brought to me. Although i did not mingle with them, i cannot helped but notice a sweet bespectacled girl from my class as well. She is is pretty in her own way, not those that had all the boys flocking around her. She is always quiet but she had a assuring presence about her that made me noticed her. Her name is cindy.

Pentamex
01-12-2015, 03:54 AM
Nice update bro :D

haha5121314
01-12-2015, 08:27 AM
Pitching tent and setting camp fire. 😁

skyfeet
01-12-2015, 10:04 AM
I standby with popcorn and beer. :)

pussluver
01-12-2015, 10:15 AM
I did not spoke to cindy or any of my classmates. I was weary of speaking to anyone. My mum instructed me to sit at the table with my classmates. I wanted to dig a hole and disappear into the ground. But as it was my dad funeral, i oblidged unwillingly.

Everyone around the table spoke softly. Like me, Cindy did not speak. She was sitting there quietly, in a simple plain black tshirt and blue jeans, taking in the sober tone of the event. I saw her looking at me a few times, but i lowered my eyes each time she turned her head. On the only occasion that our eyes met, i saw saddness in her eyes, but i looked quickly away. It only lasted for 1 second, but her sincere compassionate look had given me some assurances about her.

When they left, everyone just gave their standard condolences to me. I sat there dumbly. Cindy just nodded to me without saying anything before going off.

After they were gone, i hid in a corner and cried. Although dad did not speak much, He had always encouraged me in my short life so far and given me strength. I missed him.

pussluver
01-12-2015, 10:51 AM
After the funeral, i skipped school. I did not attend for a few days, staying at home, mostly in my room. I did not even masturbated. The saddeness that had descended me was too difficult for me to comprehend. I went back even deeper into my shell. Meals were skipped and even my computer was not touched. My mum was worried amid this sorrowful period.

The teachers came by a couple of time, offering support, but i did not left my room to greet them. I was feeling hurt and blamed the world for taking my dad away from me.

As fate would sometimes play its cards in a mysterious way, thats how cindy and me got started. Quiet, demure cindy.

On one of their visit, i was in the toilet emptying my bladder. Even though in my state, with the call of nature, i have to answer it. When i came out of the toilet, i saw cindy there with my teacher. She was in a white plain tshirt and jeans. Her hair tied up in a ponytail, sitting quietly, allowing the teacher to speak to my mum. Her presence was due to the fact that she was a school counsellor and representative of my class.

Without speaking, i walked to my room. As i turned to close the door, cindy was already there. With her petite hands, she prevented me from closing it. Not wanting to interact, i went to my bed and sat down, staring into space. She sat besides me on the bed, just looking at me, not speaking. After a while, i felt a tender hand on my shoulder. I felt her offering her strength to me. A gush of emotions swamped me and i leaned my head on her shoulders and cried.

takashi31400
01-12-2015, 01:09 PM
Bro Pusslover,

Touching story......
Camping here for more.
Thank you for your great effort.

pussluver
01-12-2015, 06:09 PM
Bro Pusslover,

Touching story......
Camping here for more.

Oh dear. Supposed to be erotic story. Not touching. But i need the build up rather than just straight bonking all the way. Lol.

Updates will be slow as i am on business this whole week. Will try to update when i have time.

ClickCassy
01-12-2015, 06:27 PM
Haha good build up ..... will be camping here :)

NotHappyGoCR
01-12-2015, 07:54 PM
Oh dear. Supposed to be erotic story. Not touching. But i need the build up rather than just straight bonking all the way. Lol.

Updates will be slow as i am on business this whole week. Will try to update when i have time.

No worries ..... we'll be very patient :)

pussluver
01-12-2015, 09:59 PM
After that particular incident, my mum had taken a few additional days off to accompany me and Cindy came alone over to my house everyday after school on her own accord. She had lost her grandma 2 years back and totally understand the pain i was going through.

I never opened the door for her even once, it was always mum who let her in. Some times she would come into the room, just sitting quietly in a corner, just sharing her presence, or sometimes she would just sit in the living room doing her work. Each time before she left she would tell me to remain strong.

After a week, mum have to return to work. I decided that i have to return to school as well. Dad would not want to see me in this condition. Some credit went to Cindy as well. Although we did not speak much, but she gave me the strength to face tougher challenges ahead, by just sharing her presence with me.

When she saw me back in school, she did not walk over and speak to me. She just nodded and gave me a tiny smile. Just a tiny smile, but it meant more than words can say to me. For the first time, i did not shy away from her eyes. I nodded in return, just to show my appreciation.

Deep down, i am still timid. I am still an introvert.

pussluver
01-12-2015, 10:23 PM
School work is starting to pile up. I am struggling and is hitting a brick wall in terms of progression. Only maths i am still excelling. Cindy noticed this and automatically she offered me additional tuition after school. She did not even got me to agree as she knows too well my answer if she was to ask. She basically commanded me.

I could see her sincerity and accepted her help. After class, she would wait for me at the gate, before taking bus 67 home with me. In the bus, we would just sit next to each other, not speaking, until we arrived at my place. Sometimes she have a CD player and would share her headphones with me. Or rather, she would just stuffed one side of the headphone into my ear.

On days when i have my ECA, she would wait for me, and when she has hers, she would command me to wait for her. The very first time, i left for home without waiting, and when she complete her sports session, she took the bus all the way alone to my place. When she arrived, she did not say anything about the incident, but because of the 1.5hrs of journey that she took alone just to get to my place, i felt a little bad and waited for her since then.

My grades improved, but Cindy continued coming to my place. We always studied in the living room, never once in my room. She was always very patient, never pushy towards me. But she was persistent to break down my shield, the barricade that i have build for myself. She wants to help me. Slowly i started to let her into my world. I started to feel comfortable with her and we spoke a little more. I got to know her better.

I am still timid and still an introvert, but finally I have a friend.

pussluver
01-12-2015, 11:58 PM
My mum naturally was happy that i am getting on along fine with Cindy. She had always hoped that i have a friend and Cindy seemed demure, caring, patient, understanding, friendly, approachable. Basically a nice girl whom parents will approve of.

My normal weekday after school soon fall into a routine. We would take the bus from Bukit Timah to Paya Lebar and walk to my place. At my place, i will open the door and let allow Cindy to enter first. I would then leave my bag in the room and then sit down on the floor besides Cindy and we will start studying together, until about 6pm, she would leave for home. I would then switched on my pc and masturbate to all naked pictures i could find, before going to bathe and wait for mum for dinner.

strangely, the thought of Cindy never came into my mind during masturbation even though we were close. To me, she is my friend, nothing more. But of course, i had only seen her twice when she is not wearing her school uniform and our school uniform covered her young body very well with its thick opaque material.

This went on every weekday until an incident happened. Perhaps someone above wanted this to happen, but it changed everything.

pussluver
02-12-2015, 12:20 AM
Let me share a little about Cindy, even though i prefer to keep her description for my personal life. But since you are reading, i think you would also want to know. Cindy told me to be nice and share, and keep my introvert nature to myself. Try to be more open. I guess i will provide you with some details.

Cindy is about 1.6m, fair porcelain flawless skin, shoulder length hair, dimples on her cheeks when she smile and wear specs. Not the type of girl that you had during your wetdreams.

Her figure is slim, 24 inch waist, 34B bust size. She lived in kembagan area in a semi D, and that her parents are running their own wood businesses and have factories in Malaysia. She have a younger sister that is 7 years younger than her. That is all i will share about her.

pussluver
02-12-2015, 12:52 AM
That eventful day:

I waited for Cindy at the gate after school. We have since started to take turn to wait for each other. Some classmates had already teased us about it. I always walked away from the teasing, but Cindy never failed to stand up for me.

Guy Classmate: going pak tor again har?
Cindy: why, are you jealous that i find sam better looking than you?

I heard Cindy quick retort. The classmate laughed uncomfortably and with a wave, he left us alone. I looked at Cindy and gave her a weak smile. She smiled back in her thousand watts smile, showing her cute little dimples and started to walk besides me.

Her hair was tied up in a ponytail and it swung left and right like a pendulum as we walked to the bus stop. The bus soon arrive and i allow her to embark first. She found a double seat for us and we settled down with her new CD player and shared her headphone.

As usual, we did not speak and enjoyed the S.H.E music during the long journey. We arrived at Paya Lebar and started to walk towards Pipit road. The sky was getting dark and we quickened our pace. 3 blocks before my place, the sky opened up. We ran to take shelter, but as the rain did not seemed to be letting up, we decided to brave through the downpour to my house.

By the time we arrived at my doorstep, we were drenched head to toe. I leaving my wet shoes and socks by the entrace, i immediately went into my bedroom to grab a towel for Cindy.

When i came out, i noticed that she was not at the entrance. The door was closed, both our shoes neatly arranged. The socks were gone. I looked up and could only see her back view going into the common toilet.

I got back into the room, dry my hair and changed into some dry fresh clothes. I went to mum's drawer and took out the top most items that i could find, without even noticing what they were. I went to the toilet, knocked on the door to pass her the items. A small hand came out to retrieve them and i went to look for my wet socks in the kitchen. I heard the shower go off.

pussluver
02-12-2015, 01:21 AM
I was still wondering where the socks were, thinking i could have misplaced them . I had searched the living room, my room and again the the kitchen. As i was looking in the laundry pail under the sink besides the toilet, the door opened and Cindy came out. Before anything, she ushered me into the toilet. I did not even get to see if she had changed.

Cindy: quick quick go and bathe. If not you will fall sick.
Me: eh, Did you see my socks?
Cindy: oh ya. I had washed them. They are hanging in the toilet to dry.

I still dont speak alot.

She closed the door and i look for my socks. What i saw stopped me from what i was doing. I saw Cindy's white cotton bra hanging on a hook below the window louvers. My groin stirred. This was the very first pair of bra that i see apart from my mum's. I was intridged and shivered with anticipation.

Slowly i reached out and touch it. It was soff. I could feel the warm on the inner cups of the bra that was recently vacated by Cindy's body. The outer portion was all wet from the rain. I guess she had left it here to dry.

After scrutinizing every inch of it, i slowly lifted it to my nose. I wanted to sniff what a girl smell like. I never had the opportunity to get near one. Yes, Cindy was one, but she was my friend, and there were never any intimate thoughts about her before.

I took a deep breath. Her bra smell of sweat and the musky scent of a woman. My hands shivered and my loins were already on fire. Holding on to the bra and continue smelling it, my right hanf got busy. Within a few strokes, i came on the floor.

Gingerly i out it back on the hook. Thoughts came into my mind.

Am i a pervert?
Am i sick?
Am i disgusting?
Am i normal?

I quickly rinse off the mess i created on the floor and took a long shower. I felt guilty and having the thoughts that Cindy would come to know of this even without me telling her, i dreaded leaving the toilet and face her.

I think i took eons in the toilet. A knocked on the door woke me up from my self imposed reprimandations.

Cindy: Sam are you ok? You are taking a long time to bathe. Please be quick. Dont catch a cold in there.
Me: coming out soon.
Cindy: i'll be in the living room.

I felt relieved that she is not waiting at the door, but frightened to see her.

I switched off the shower, clean myself and dress up. I opened the door and left the toilet.

pussluver
02-12-2015, 01:24 AM
Guys i wont have access the whole of tomorrow. Please help bump the thread so that i do not need to search high and low for it.

Hopefully can update in the night. Thanks and cheers.

iDuck
02-12-2015, 01:48 AM
Thanks for updating ...... please continue soon :)

thevilone
02-12-2015, 06:48 AM
nice story

blacken
02-12-2015, 09:58 AM
another good story

VIETLONER
02-12-2015, 10:19 AM
Very good story. Cheers

takashi31400
02-12-2015, 10:36 AM
Bro Pusslover,

Thanks for your update.
Have a safe trip.

tuikboo
02-12-2015, 11:20 AM
Ts thks for the story. Waiting for more. Cheers.

forlive
02-12-2015, 11:37 AM
if u can manage to let her notice u smell her bra, this will be more excited bro

iGongJiaoWei
03-12-2015, 02:11 AM
camping too :D

pussluver
03-12-2015, 03:09 AM
very tentatively, I stepped into the living room. I was scared to look at her in her eyes.

Cindy: You are finally out. I got your books and stuff over here. Come over.

I heard her patting the floor besides her. Looking on the floor, I managed to make my way besides her and sat down. Still not looking at her, I indulged in my books and started reading. I felt her taking a glance at me, and going back to her book.

We did not engaged in any conversation. Somehow, I was feeling nervous sitting besides her. My mind wondered to her bra in the toilet, and I started to get an erection. This had not happened to me previously. Cindy was my friend.

Why is this happening?

Actually thinking about it, she is quite pretty. I had seen her released her hair before and not wearing her specs, but during that time, I never really paid attention. I blamed our school uniform.

I felt my erection grew. My heart starter to pump faster. My hands started to sweat. My vision started to get blurred. My head started to spin. I could also feel my erection getting harder.

I took a quick glance down. As I was wearing shorts and sitting cross-legged, my erection is quite obvious. If Cindy looked, she would see my erection. I was afraid as I would not know how to explain myself.

I quickly turned behind to grab the pillow from the sofa. I wanted to cover myself with the pillow. I was too pre-occupied with my thoughts and happened to turned the direction of where she was sitting. I noticed what she was wearing.

I had unexepectedly passed her mum's white singlet, and a pair of black shorts. I see her short hair lying on her shoulders, still abit wet. She had removed her clip.

I quickly grabbed the pillow, turned back, and put it on top of my legs, covering my manhood. Again, I felt her look at my sudden action, but she did not say anything and went back to her books.

I looked at my book. I tried to read the sentence, but I could not absorb what I was reading. I have to re-read again, but still I could not concentrate. My mind started to wander.

She was wearing the white singlet. She is not wearing her bra. Oh yes, she is NOT wearing her bra! I could take a peek and I should be able to see her pokies. Or maybe, I would be able to steal a look at her unrestrained nipples through the big holes from her sleeve. How does her nipples look like? Black, Brown, pink? I would really like to know. And her shorts. Is she wearing anything underneath? I did not see her panties in the toilet. She should be wearing it. How does her panties look like?

I thought about all these, my mind totally not on my books any more. I could feel my hands started to shake uncontrollably. I tried to will them to stop but to no avail.

Suddenly i heard Cindy spoke in a concerned tone.

Cindy: Are you ok? Are you ok? You are shaking. Oh dear. Are you cold? I think you may have caught a chill. Oh dear.

pussluver
03-12-2015, 03:39 AM
She touched my forehead, and then my arms. I dared not look at her and continued to stare at my book.

Cindy: You are cold. Luckily there's no fever.

She put her arms around me and each hand started to stroke my arms separately, hoping to give me warm. I felt her breasts on my arm. Her naked breasts. Or so I felt, even though her top was between us, in the way. This was also the first time I felt her hugging me, or even touching me. Time froze in time for me. I sat there like a statue. Obviously, Cindy did not realized the effect she is causing. Her only thoughts were to get me to feel better.

Suddenly, before I know it, I felt a quiver in my loins. It made my whole body shiver, not only limiting to my hands. The familiar contraction in my balls, and the next instance, I felt the warmth filling in my underpants. Before the complete feeling passed through, before it subside, I got up and rushed to the toilet, leaving Cindy shell-shocked. She thought that I was going to vomit.

To my horror, she followed. I went in and slammed the door in her face. my whole body was still shaking, but i managed calm myself down. Cindy was knocking frantically on the door, asking if I was fine.

Ignoring her, I took off my pants, took the toilet paper, and started to clean myself, still confused. I flushed the used toilet paper down and looked at my underpants. It was totally stained and cannot be reused. Leaving me without any other alternative, I wore only my shorts alone and opened the door.

Cindy was standing at the door waiting for me. I happened to look into her eyes and quickly lowered them. Unintentionally, my eyes swept through her body. I could see her boobs, and her pokies trying to pierce through the stop, her black shorts, her sexy legs, and finally rested on her toes. My eyes wanted to travel upwards the way they had just traverse past, but I stopped them. Her image already imprinted in my mind, and I felt my manhood starting to salute again.

I tried to close the door once more, not wanting her to question me, but she was quicker. She put her hands on the door.

Cindy: Are you ok? Are you sick?

She pushed herself into the toilet. I could sense her concerns, but I was trying to escape. To hide from her. On the other hand, I wanted to see. To see and to feel her.

I turned away and left my back facing her. I have nowhere to hide.

pussluver
03-12-2015, 04:16 AM
Cindy turned me around to face her, and leaned forward to look into my eyes. I was still staring at my toes. When she did that, her tummy was harpooned by my mast. She felt it, released my arms, took a step back and look down, mouth opened, eyes wide.

She took a glance at the toilet bowl, and then the underwear that I had placed in one corner with the obscene wet patch on it, her bra hanging on the hook. She took just a moment to absorb all these and laughed. She laughed loudly. I turned all red and wished that a hole appear in the ground and swallow me up.

Cindy: hahahaha. And I thought you were not feeling well.

I felt humiliated. I dare not look up.

She took a step forward and hug me tight. My erected dick squashed by her tummy. I could feel her soft love pillows on my chest. She stopped laughing and look up into my eyes.

Cindy: Dont worry. Oh Sam, dont worry about it. I understand. Totally understand.

She loosen her koala hug on me and holding my forearms, led me outside.

Cindy: Let's continue to study.

Still holding my arm, she led me outside. I sat down besides her, grabbing a pillow across my legs. She was cross-legged and started on her books. This time, I did not attempt to go back to my book. I looked at her.

She look good. In fact very good. I looked at her hairless and smooth armpit. I tried to look into the sleeve. I could see the creamy side boobs. I noticed a little cavern in front. I adjusted my position, hoping that I could see her nipple. All lost in my little voyeuristic thoughts. I lost myself then. Although I am timid and shy, but I am a guy. In fact a young guy with raging hormones.

Cindy turned and face me suddenly. I shifted my eyes immediately, but not quick enough. She had caught me looking into her sleeve. Instead of being offended, she giggled.

Cindy: You know, you could have just asked.

My jaw literally dropped. I left it opened and turned to look into her eyes, but somehow, they rested on her pokies. I could see the faint outline of her dark aerola, the first time I really get to see them in close proximity. My jaw dropped further, heart beating at a really rapid rate.

She giggled again causing her boobs to bounce up and down. My eyes were like a puppy, following the trajectory of their motion. I felt her close my mouth, and a playful slap on my face.

Cindy: Concentrate and complete this chapter first.

She turned back to her books, leaving me pondering her statement.

PrinceCharles
03-12-2015, 08:26 AM
Very nice TS, your writing always the best :D

tuikboo
03-12-2015, 10:11 AM
Ts just wonder why the title cute SIL?

pussluver
03-12-2015, 10:33 AM
Ts just wonder why the title cute SIL?

Patience bro. Now cindy and sam is 17 or 18.the sister is 12 years younger. Only 5. How to bonk. Haha

This is going to be a long story.

jasonchoo
03-12-2015, 10:52 AM
Camping here for more...

Extremely vivid story ! I felt like as if I'm Sam !!!
Excellent build up !!! Can't wait for next installment...

mongkokbitch
03-12-2015, 11:02 AM
Very well written TS ...... please continue :)

tuikboo
03-12-2015, 11:09 AM
Bro. We all love long story and with ur skill , simply delicious. Cheers.

pussluver
03-12-2015, 11:32 AM
I turned back to my books. My mind started to debate itself. Cindy is my friend. My only friend. She is not an object of my sexual satisfaction. She is not. But she is pretty and hot. She is sexy. I am alone with her in my house. I want her. I need her. I need to touch her. NEED to.

I shake away my confused thoughts and force myself to concentrate on my books.

She said that finish the chapter first. What did she meant. Is she going to reprimmand me? Is she going to scold me? Would she storm out of the house? Many thoughts filled my mind.

I went back to my book. I will myself to focus. To focus on completing the chapter. Cindy wanted me to complete it. I cannot disappoint her. I must complete the chapter. I struggled to absorb whatever i could. And somehow i mamaged to dispel any thoughts about Cindy and finally flipped the last page of the chapter before i look up.

She had turned to face me. She was in this position all along. I was too engross in my book to finish it without noticing her. She turn me 90 degrees to sit facing her. I try to focus on her face, but my eyes wanted to have freedom. They wanted to hover around her pokies. Her pokies.

Cindy: Sam, can i ask you something?

I nodded. Her pokies. No eyes. No pokies. My eyes cannot make a decision. She did not attempt to cover up and did not seemed to mind or look offended.

Cindy: do you like me?

I looked behind her out the window. The torrential rain was still pouring, trying to force its way into my house.

Yes. I like her as a friend. I nodded. As if she could read my thoughts, she continued to probe with her next question.

Cindy: i mean, do you like me more than a friend.

I contemplated my answer. I did an analysis quickly. If i said no, then everything will stop. She will treat me as a friend and we stay what we are. Everything will remain as normal. If i said yes, perhaps i will get more.

But she is my friend. My only friend. I searched deep inside me. How i felt about her. She is nice and pretty. She is sexy. I think she has nice nipples under her top. But she is also smart and caring. She is also demure. I wanted to protect her but i am too timid. I always look forward to see her. She is someone i trust and shared my thoughts with, even though she is always the one talking. We understand each other. Yes. I like her more than a friend.

Cindy waited. She did not probe me. She understands me.

I looked into her eyes and nodded. She smiled. She knows that i am telling the truth. She understands me.

Without saying anything, she held my hands. My eyes did not know what to do and they decided to land on her toes. Those little toes. I wished i could just lean forward and suck them.

She lifted my hand and placed them on her breast. Those soft breasts. My heart raced. My manhood instantly erected.

I looked up at her quizzingly. She nodded and pulled my hands towards her, squeezing those boobs. I responded and softly squeezed them gingerly, unsure of what i should do. This is the very first time i touch a pair of boobs. So this is how they felt. Soft.

She closed her eyes and still holding to my hand, she led my fingers to her nipples. I felt them enlarging to pointed tips, not unlike the growth rate from my member. I fingered then curiously.

I was dizzy, from too much excitment running through me. I wonder how does her naked boobs felt like? As if she heard my thoughts, she removed my hands and placed them under her top. I allowed her to lead the way and did not hurry. My cold palms arrived at her boobs. Her skin was warm but i could feel her body shivering. The very first time she allowed a guy to touch her.

Her hands left mine to its own exploration. I squeezed them with my palm, then my finger, feeling every inch of her mammary glands. Her boobs were smooth but the texture on her areola and nipples were rough. Interesting. I wanted to look at them. Without asking, i lifted her top to expose her breasts.

She looked at the main door, making sure that it was closed. I felt like colombus on an exploratory mission. I continued my exploration, leaning forward to have a better look at them. I see the little goosepimples on her areola and feel them. I was intridged. I noticed that every time i touched her nipples, her whole body shivered.

To compensate for her shivering, she placed her hands on my thighs. My manhood straightened even further and i shivered as well.

Slowly i stick out my tongue. On a primal level, i know what to do, but consciously, i wanted only to know how she taste like. My tongue touches her nipple. A very obvious shiver pass through her. I think that she likes it and i started to move my tongue in circular fashion, around her nipple and aroela.

Cindy: hmmmm.....

I was encouraged that i seemed to be doing the right thing. I cupped my palm under her boobs, brought my mouth over them. I felt her hands on my head, messing up my hair.

I continued to touch her boobs, caressing, massaging, licking them. I was afraid if i stop, i will never see them again.

Cindy: sam...errmmm... sam... i think its enough... sam...

Her words reached me and i released her unwillingly.

Cindy: your turn. i want to have a look at you.

pussluver
03-12-2015, 11:38 AM
Thanks guys. Appreciate your support

wolflust
03-12-2015, 12:08 PM
Good writing TS

ShaTinBitch
03-12-2015, 12:10 PM
Great stuff bro pusslover ...... please continue :)

GoldenEgg
03-12-2015, 07:27 PM
camping...

Eric22
03-12-2015, 08:55 PM
Nice build up....

iCat69
03-12-2015, 09:29 PM
Nice story :)

MissMe4Fark
03-12-2015, 09:52 PM

Yup, camping here :D

takashi31400
04-12-2015, 12:02 AM
Bro Pusslover,

Extreamly nice story.
Everyday come in here to follow up with your story.
Thanks for your effort.
Cheers.

pussluver
04-12-2015, 01:37 AM
Sorry bros. I made some changes to the age of the SIL. i guess i was too tired when i started the story.

Denn
04-12-2015, 03:17 AM
Pls continue bro! Great story

pussluver
04-12-2015, 03:19 AM
Before I can react, she snatched away my only protection. The cushion that I had carefully position on top of my legs.

Now that it is gone, the tent that I had pitched in my shorts is very obvious.

Cindy: Sam... your turn. I want to see

I looked on the floor just in front of her toes and I dumbly shook my head. Seeing her breasts is one thing. Showing her my stick is totally another. Apart from mum and when I was in Primary 6, where a female nurse examine him, no other females had seen him before. Timid as I am, I do not feel confident enough to display him to Cindy. She looked at me and squinted her eyes. She decided to dangle a carrot.

Cindy: ok. You show me yours and I will show you mine.

I looked up, eyes widen. I think she felt that she had won toto. She smiled gleefully. I still hesitated.

Cindy: ok, we remove our bottom together. I really want to have a look. On the count of 3.

She raised herself on her knees, hands on the waist, sticking her thumbs into the band of her shorts.

Cindy: faster. Move your butt.

I raised myself uncertainly onto my knees and also put my hands on the band of the shorts.

Cindy: ok, now. 1..... 2....... 3.........

She pulled down a little, waiting for me to mirror her action. I followed and was slow, so as to ensure that her white cotton panties did not remain.

Our shorts reached our knees naked from the waist down. I sat down facing her, cross-legged. She followed suit. She removed the shorts that was dangling around her feet and did so for me as well. We were now sitting on the floor butt naked. She pushed herself towards me, until our knees were touching.

My mast, full of veins were on display, rising out from my jungle of pubic hair, balls hidden between my legs. I could not see much of hers, only her black bush, and a tiny slit, moving all the way down below her.

I breathe heavily. I wanted to see more.

Cindy: wah, so this is how a penis looks like. It look big.

She giggled and leaned forward, face very close to my dick. When I heard the word big, I felt a sense of pride and confident and breathe in, enabling my dick to act like a fishing rod, swinging upwards and then down again, as if there was an invisible line where a fish had been hooked.

Her mouth dropped and a look of amazement swept across her. I was afraid she would bite it.

Cindy: hahaha, that was interesting! Do that again!

I did that again.

I wanted to look at hers, but with her state, she will not allow me to do so until she had satisfied curiosity. I have to wait for my turn.

She did not touch me, but she was peering very closely at him. Perhaps an inch or 2 away from my mast. I saw move her hands and slow trace her fingers along the veins. I closed my eyes. I felt good. I wanted her to hold onto him. I felt confident.

When she reached the tip of my foreskin, she took her finger off. I guessed she did not know how to maneuver a cock yet. She will learn, but not not yet. A droplet of pre-cum oozed from my tip. She gasped.

Cindy: is that your sperm? Is that how sperm looks like?

I shook my head.

Me: That's not ejaculation. Not my sperm. My turn to see?
Cindy: haha. Ok. I almost forgot.

She was sporting. She opened her legs and formed 2 inverted Vs and leaned back on her hands.

Cindy: Ok. Come nearer to see.

I was unsure. But I am curious. I have watched porn many times, but not seen a real love-hole before. I moved forward cautiously and raised a finger to touch it. I touched the wrinkled folds. They looked like rose-petals to me. I felt Cindy shivered. I did not know that I had touched her clit at that point in time.

Using another finger, I gently prise open the folds and I see the pink inner lips of her vagina and the little pinkish cave. It look moist to me. But as I respected her, I did not continue my exploration. I removed my fingers and look up into her eyes.

She looked back lovingly at me. We were both silent. Her legs were still spread opened in front of me. She looked down at my throbbing cock and I stared at her bushy vagina.

Cindy: Could you show me how you masturbate?

pussluver
04-12-2015, 04:31 AM
I stared at her mouth opened. I wanted to! I have been wanting to release since i removed my shorts. Now she is asking. However, i felt we are threading on dangerous water now. Should i or should i not? I could not decide.

Cindy made the decision for me.

Cindy: hmmmm....

I looked at her. She was touching herself! I could see her finger was between her legs, fingers moving slowly in circular motion, rubbing the top part of the wrinkled lips. I felt my dick throbbing, more blood pumping into it. She was keeping her eyes on me. The scene was so erotic that i almost cum.

Cindy: faster. Show me or i'll stop.

Without further ado, grab my dick and started to give it a good wanking. I sync my jerking motion with her hands. When she reaches the top part of her folds, my hand was at the highest point as well.

My first time. I could not hold for long. The quiver of the balls, the contraction of the shaft, my semen burst out of their hiding place. The white liquid left me, took flight and landed on the floor near Cindy's leg. Automatically she retracted her legs and closed them. No view for me.

I was still emptying my barrel and she was already looking at the droplets, thick and white on the floor. My shaft contracted once more and the last of the liquid flowed down the length and onto my gripping hand.

Cindy: its all over your hand! Eeeekkss...

She brought me out of my ecstasy. I looked down and everything was in a mess. Liquid on my hands, on my thighs, on my shorts, on the floor.

I felt embarrased and quickly rushed into my room, still holding onto my dick, afraid that the liquid will spill onto the floor, grabbed a new pair of shorts and hurried into the toilet to wash up.

I took a while clearing the mess i made on myself. When i came out, Cindy was waiting outside the toilet. She push through, and closed the door. I went out to the living room to clean up the lonely droplet that had landed on the floor. However, much as i tried to look for it, i could not see the offensing stain. I wondered what happen to it.

Weixiaoba0
04-12-2015, 04:36 AM
I stared at her mouth opened. I wanted to! I have been wanting to release since i removed my shorts. Now she is asking. However, i felt we are threading on dangerous water now. Should i or should i not? I could not decide.

Cindy made the decision for me.

Cindy: hmmmm....

I looked at her. She was touching herself! I could see her finger was between her legs, fingers moving slowly in circular motion, rubbing the top part of the wrinkled lips. I felt my dick throbbing, more blood pumping into it. She was keeping her eyes on me. The scene was so erotic that i almost cum.

Cindy: faster. Show me or i'll stop.

Without further ado, grab my dick and started to give it a good wanking. I sync my jerking motion with her hands. When she reaches the top part of her folds, my hand was at the highest point as well.

My first time. I could not hold for long. The quiver of the balls, the contraction of the shaft, my semen burst out of their hiding place. The white liquid left me, took flight and landed on the floor near Cindy's leg. Automatically she retracted her legs and closed them. No view for me.

I was still emptying my barrel and she was already looking at the droplets, thick and white on the floor. My shaft contracted once more and the last of the liquid flowed down the length and onto my gripping hand.

Cindy: its all over your hand! Eeeekkss...

She brought me out of my ecstasy. I looked down and everything was in a mess. Liquid on my hands, on my thighs, on my shorts, on the floor.

I felt embarrased and quickly rushed into my room, still holding onto my dick, afraid that the liquid will spill onto the floor, grabbed a new pair of shorts and hurried into the toilet to wash up.

I took a while clearing the mess i made on myself. When i came out, Cindy was waiting outside the toilet. She push through, and closed the door. I went out to the living room to clean up the lonely droplet that had landed on the floor. However, much as i tried to look for it, i could not see the offensing stain. I wondered what happen to it.

She had click her first cum...

TomCrust
04-12-2015, 08:55 AM
will they get sexposed?

pussluver
04-12-2015, 10:25 AM
After she exited the toilet in her uniform. Her hair was clipped as well, in a pony tail. She looked like the normal girl that i usually met up with again. Not the one that i just had an erotic encounter. I was disappointed that she had changed out of her clothes. I think she had also wore her bra.

I wanted to ask her where the droplet was but i kept quiet.

She came out and started to pack her books. It was already 6pm. I packed my stuff into the room.

When i came out of my room, she is wearing her shoes, waiting at the door. It was still wet. I eyed that her socks were not present.

Cindy: i got to go. It's late.

I nodded and walked to the door. My hand handed on the door knob. As i turned the door knob, she hugged me from behind, arms across my chest. I felt her bosoms on my back.

Cindy: i'll see you tomorrow.

I just stood there quietly, not wanting to break the moment.

She turned me around and landed a kiss on my lips. My virgin kiss. Our virgin kiss. It felt good. Her lips were soft. I wanted it to continue. She released me.

Not knowing how to proceed, i just stood ther dumbly. She opened the door and went off, leaving me watching her going to the lift.

I closed the door and thought about the whole incident. Yes, i wanted more. I wanted to experience how it will feel if i get to enter her. What is the feeling i will feel? But i am afraid if we proceed to that stage, she maybe frightened off. This is new territory to me. I do not want to lose her. She is more precious to me than satisfying my curiousity. More important that having an orgasm.

I went back to my room and laid there thinking. I am confused but I am sure that i had fallen in love with Cindy.

tuikboo
04-12-2015, 11:05 AM
Ts thks for the post. Continue pls. Cheers

hot chocolate
04-12-2015, 11:25 AM
please continue, nice story. Tks.

pussluver
04-12-2015, 01:31 PM
Next day in school, i saw her in the lecture theatre. I did not approached her. She saw me and looked at me. I looked at the floor. I did not know how to react. I was in a confused mood.

I took a seat at the back and settled down. I saw her got up from her seat, excusing herself from some of our classmates and came up. My heart was pounding. I looked down at my notes. She came and sat in the empty seat besides me.

Cindy: hi sam. Good morning. You ok?

As usual, i did not speak and nodded my head in response. She did not speak further and the lecture commenced.

In the middle of the lesson, i felt her tiny hands rested on my thigh. Just placing it there, not stroking or moving. My heart skipped a beat and I felt the warmth radiating through my pants onto my skin. I looked at her and she was listening to the lecturer. My loins stirred and it was hard to listen what is going on. Her hand was distracting me. I have to forced myself to concentrate.

My mind drifted and i hoped the hand will move further upwards, but it did not. Just laying there stationary. When both her hands were needed for some diagrams, she left my thighs but then after that, it will always find its way back on my thigh, resting on it.

After class, she had her ECA. I contemplate if i should wait for her. I decided that i should.

3pm she came out of the gate with her thousand watt smile.

Cindy: luckily you waited. If not i am not going to your place. And you would have missed out on....

She left her sentence hanging and walk ahead. My mind spinned. Missed out on what? What is that she is talking about? I started to think of all the things that she could have meant and by process of elimination, i figured that it had something to do with yesterday.

But what? I had stopped in my tracks and caught up with her at the busstop.

pussluver
04-12-2015, 01:43 PM
The bus arrived and the journey to my place was nothing out of the ordinary. She sat besides me, stuffed the earphone into my ear, and closed her eyes. But there was a little difference. Her hand again found its way on my thigh. I was not comfortable that it was lingering there for everyone to see and so i put my bag over her hand. Again, it just remain there stationary until we alighted.

We walked abreast each other towards my place. I wanted to tell her about how i feel towards her, but i did not know how to phase my words. That's a problem because of my lack of interaction with others, leaving me handicap in expressing myself.

Our steps remained in tandem, as with my 1.78m height, i could outpace her easily. i took smaller steps to accomodate her.

As we were near a crossing, i felt her hands slipped into mine. A gush of emotions flooded me and as my natural reflex, i was about to retract from her touch. She closed her fingers and held onto my hands tightly and led me across the road. I stopped resisting and saw her smiling to herself.

The rest of the journey, we just held hands and she bounced besides me joyously.

Soon we arrived at my place. I open the door and allow her to enter first. I closed the door.

spluder101
04-12-2015, 02:17 PM
Can't wait for the next update

http://s28.postimg.org/r5urrmjqz/ezgif_1970976074.gif

23rdOfMarch
04-12-2015, 04:16 PM
Nice story ...... camping here :)

rooneyrocks
04-12-2015, 07:16 PM
Nice story. Thanks.

D1ckDassy
05-12-2015, 12:41 AM
camping too :D

takashi31400
05-12-2015, 01:10 AM
Bro Pusslover

The first thing I do when I reach home is to follow up with your story.
Thanks for your great job,

The bus arrived and the journey to my place was nothing out of the ordinary. She sat besides me, stuffed the earphone into my ear, and closed her eyes. But there was a little difference. Her hand again found its way on my thigh. I was not comfortable that it was lingering there for everyone to see and so i put my bag over her hand. Again, it just remain there stationary until we alighted.

We walked abreast each other towards my place. I wanted to tell her about how i feel towards her, but i did not know how to phase my words. That's a problem because of my lack of interaction with others, leaving me handicap in expressing myself.

Our steps remained in tandem, as with my 1.78m height, i could outpace her easily. i took smaller steps to accomodate her.

As we were near a crossing, i felt her hands slipped into mine. A gush of emotions flooded me and as my natural reflex, i was about to retract from her touch. She closed her fingers and held onto my hands tightly and led me across the road. I stopped resisting and saw her smiling to herself.

The rest of the journey, we just held hands and she bounced besides me joyously.

Soon we arrived at my place. I open the door and allow her to enter first. I closed the door.

pussluver
05-12-2015, 02:37 AM
After I turned around, I noticed Cindy meddling with her bag and seemed to be taking some clothes out of it. She got out a yellow singlet and a pair of white shorts. I looked at her, tilting my head at an angle.

Cindy: I didn't bathe in school after my ECA. I am feeling sticky and uncomfortable.

With that she walked to the kitchen and went into the bathroom. I looked at her bag and wonder what else she brought, but decided against peeking into her personal stuffs. She is my good friend. Good friend do not peek into each other bags. I left it alone and went into my room to get changed.

While changing, the thoughts of her bag came back again. It was a big duffle bag and I wondered what else she brought. I quickly put on my t-shirt, and went to the kitchen to get a drink of water. As I poured my water, I heard the shower still running. Quickly I made my way outside to her bag. I unzipped her bag carefully.

The first thing I saw was her white ECA T-shirt. I touched it and realised that it was a little moist, probably her sweat. I wondered how she would smell like. I took it out and lifted it to my nose. I could smell the stale smell of her perspiration mixed with her womanly smell. I could feel my manhood rising.

I turned the garment around to the front, putting my nose to where her boobs was supposed to be. I buried myself into her top. I thought of yesterday and imagine her breasts was present instead. I started to breath heavily, taking in all the essence of her smell.

However, my purpose was not to engage in her T-shirt exclusively, I estimated the time she was in the toilet. Roughly 10mins. She should be coming out soon. I need to quickly explore her bag.

Putting the towel one side, I continued to investigate her bag. A pair of used shorts, which I wanted to smell as well, but due to time constraints I left it aside. A small black plastic bag was underneath these 2 items. I gingerly looked inside and it consists of a pair of white used bra and white undies. I emptied the plastic bag and held them in my hands. As in contrast to the T-Shirt and shorts, these were actually quite damp as they had absorbed her sweat directly from her skin.

The stale smell of sweat and womanly scent was overpowering, alluring me. My hands were shivering when I lifted both to my nose. On a primal level, her unique smell had risen my sub conscious into reproduction mode. My heart raced, blood pumping at a rapid rate across my veins. I felt weak and held onto the sofa for support as my nose devour her smell.

I heard the sound of the shower stopped. Water had stopped and I suspected that she is towelling herself. Reluctantly, I removed the undergarments from my face and deposit them back into the plastic bag before putting them into the bag. The used T-Shirt and shorts followed, and I arranged them as before, zipping up the bag.

I placed the bag into the prior position and quickly went back to the kitchen, continue sipping my drink. I calm myself down so as not to look so flustered. Not long after, the toilet door opened and Cindy came out, with a towel drying her hair.

Cindy: Faster, go and bathe.
Me: huh?
Cindy: I saw you perspire when we walked back from the bus stop. Faster, grab your clothes and go and bathe.
Me: But I sweat everyday and I still don't bathe.
Cindy: Just be good a listen to me, ok? Go and have a shower. I'll wait for you.

I scratched my head, and went into the bathroom. Now, this is something new. Normally I did not bathe and study with her immediately. She is acting strangely today.

I recalled her earlier words, I would have missed out. Missed out on what? I thought of the possibilities and rounded off to only 1 conclusion. We are going to do the same as what we did yesterday.

With that, I got excited and showered quickly.

kovanng
05-12-2015, 08:01 AM
Wow great story waiting for moe ya tks

cleanguy
05-12-2015, 11:31 AM
I cant wait to read .
Is a great story

lionox
05-12-2015, 12:50 PM
Thank you brother. Great story telling and build-up.

JustfuckITlah49
05-12-2015, 03:22 PM
camping here :D

pussluver
05-12-2015, 11:04 PM
While I was bathing, I suddenly remembered what she was wearing, the yellow singlet with white shorts. I pictured her naked body yesterday. My manhood stood in attention. I considered masturbating, but I decided against, just in case we did the same as yesterday. I wanted to keep my strength so that I can show her my full blast.

I showered and went out. Cindy was not in the living room. I went into my room and she lying on my bed, popping herself up on my pillow with a books on her legs. I look down her thighs and could see the opening of her shorts, providing a sneak preview of her cotton panties.

She suddenly realised my presence, cross her legs and looked up.

Cindy: It will be more comfortable here.

The sentence made me curious. We had never studied in my room, and this was also the first time she was on my little single bed. Well, I guess it's better than sitting on the floor.

I hang up my towel and walked to the bed, sitting in front of her legs. I looked at her feet. They are small. Maybe size 5. I was wondering how it will feel when I lick them.

She interrupted my thoughts.

Cindy: come, lie down here besides me.

She made room for me and we lay down besides each other, looking at the ceiling. The bed was small, so our arm were touching each other as we laid there. She popped herself on her elbow, and looked at me. I turn my head.

Apprehensively, she leaned further towards me and gave me a peck on my lips, and backed off.

Cindy: Sam.....Do you love me?

I already knew my answer. I replied without hesitation.

Me: Yes, I love you.

She leaned forward and kissed my lips again. This time she did not back off. She stick her tongue into my mouth. She tasted of mint. I guess she had eaten some sweets when I was in the toilet. It felt good. I noticed her eyes were closed. I did so as well and stick my tongue into her as well. It was not perfect, and our noses hit into one another. She opened her eyes and backed off. We laughed.

Cindy: that's my first kiss.

I could see her blushing.

Me: Mine as well.

And we giggled.

Cindy: can you remove your top and help me with mine?

I took off my top from my lying position and turned to remove hers. She assisted by lifting her back and adjusting her shoulders. I finally managed to remove her yellow Singlet. Her white cotton bra stared at me. It blended well with her fair skin. I could see her chest heaving up and down. My heart was beating rapidly as well.

She reached behind her back and removed her bra. Her B cups lay flat from the effect of gravity. Goose pimples formed around her pink areola with little nipples erected. She held my hand and put them onto her breasts. Still holding onto my hand, she guided me to massage them, to play with her nipples. Her eyes closed again.

My erection was huge, painful against my shorts. Using my other hand, I adjusted it, and I felt her hands moved to the bands of my shorts, trying to pull it down. Not wanting to release her boobs, but I had no choice. Either I continue touching her and have a painful erection, or released her and also release my dick.

I choose the latter, and started to remove my shorts. I saw her sliding her bottom down as well. Her pubes came into view, then her slit, and then her lips, and her creamy slender thighs and finally her shorts left her legs. I followed as well and both of us lying there naked.

She opened her eyes and looked into mine. I could see that at that moment, she trusted me completely. Not knowing what to say, I just lay there and look at her.

Cindy: Sam.... I love you too....
Cindy: I feel very happy to be with you.
Cindy: The first day I saw you in school, I already noticed you.
Cindy: I felt that you are the man for me....

I leaned forward and kissed her on her forehead.

Cindy: I am a virgin...

I nodded.

Cindy: I want to give it to you.....

Wide eyes, I looked at her shocked. Yes, I love her, but she is giving me her most precious. It is her most precious thing and she had kept it secure all this while. Yet she is giving it to me. The weight of responsibility weigh on me. It is too much for my young shoulders to bear.

I shook my head.

takashi31400
05-12-2015, 11:53 PM
Bro Pusslover,

Great job,nice story.
Thanks for your effort.

pussluver
06-12-2015, 12:03 AM
My manhood had softened. I am not sure how to react.

Me: I can't .....
Cindy: Don't worry....

She took hold of my dick. Immediately, I got rock hard. Any resistance gone. I felt a shiver passed through my body. Out of no where, she took out a condom. Again, I was surprised. Obviously she had planned the whole situation. She was in charge.

I cannot understand why that she wanted me to pop her cherry. I really cannot understand or comprehend at that instance.

Cindy: Sam.... I know that you are sincere. Even though we just started yesterday, but I know you are the right man for me....
Cindy: We had spent 5months together. I know how you are like....
Cindy: Don't feel bad....

She tore the condom and passed it to me. I stared at it. It was oily, and there is a very strong rubbery smell. My first time touching a real one. The porn that I watched did not show how to wear it. Cindy took the condom from me and seamlessly fit it over my manhood. I am astonished. She giggled.

Cindy: I read the instructions.
Cindy: Come on top of me now..... I think I am ready...

She pushed her body to the middle of the bed and I placed my legs between hers, hands on the bed, outside her arms. I looked into her eyes and she nodded.

My heart raced. This is it. I am going to have my first time. How will it feel? Whats the feeling of her pussy? Is it warm? Will it gripped me fully? Thoughts instantly filled my mind.

I kissed her forehead.

pussluver
06-12-2015, 12:26 AM
It was time. She opened her eyes.

Cindy: Sam?

I nodded again. I held to the base of my cock, trying to probe and find her hole. I finally found the entrance. She closed her eyes. I slowly move forward, push it inside, spreading her vagina. She was very tight, and I met with resistance. I saw her frown, cringing her face. I stopped where I am.

Me: Do you want me to stop? It seemed painful.
Cindy: No.... it's ok.... come....

Taking it as ok, I continued my journey. I pushed a little more slowly until the base of my cock touches her pelvic area. Again I stopped and look at her. She was still in a frown, as if it was very painful. She put her hands on my hips and push me backwards softly. I retracted from her, and just went I was about to exit, she softly pull me back towards her. I caught her drift.

I started to move in and out slowly. The speed was like a tortoise. I was in my exploratory mood. I can feel her very tight walls gripping me. Moving slowly, the speed was tedious for me. I refrain from the quick pumping actions that I watched on porn, mainly because her face seemed to be perpetually in pain.

I started to sweat. My arms felt tired. Sex doesn't seemed like what I seen in the internet. The women doesn't show any pain and was always screaming in ecstasy. But here, Cindy seemed to be so much in pain. Her virgin love hole being explored by my probing.

I saw tears filled up her eyes and started to roll down her cheeks. I stopped and retrieved my member, coming out of her completely.

Me: Sorry....
Cindy: No.... sorry... it was very painful....
Me: sorry...

I looked down at my dick, there was some fresh blood on the condom and around the base of my dick and balls, but not enough to stain my bed.

I got up from bed, took some toilet paper, and took out the condom, wrapping it. She was still lying there not moving. I took some tissues and cleaned her tears. I leaned forward to hug her. She did so as well.

Me: Cindy, I love you....
Cindy: Sam, I love you too....

That was my first time. There were no fireworks. But now I know how a pussy felt like. It was not great. I did not want to hurt her. If sex is too painful for her, I do not want to do it. I want to take care of her, to look after her and protect her.

Because I love her.

pussluver
06-12-2015, 12:40 AM
Cindy cleaned up and wore her clothes. She gave me a weak smile.

Cindy: sorry... it was very painful....
Me: it's ok....

But my manhood was still erected. I searched for my bottom and started to wear it.

Cindy: do you need to release?

I shook my head.

Cindy: It's ok, I think you should.

She sat on the edge of the bed, in front of me. My shorts was half way up my legs when she took hold of my penis. I stood there not knowing what to do. She started to move her hands up and down, jerking me off.

Cindy: Is this correct? Can you guide me?

I took hold of her hand and jerking at the speed that I like. Very soon, I felt my balls contracting, the squeezing feeling from my prostrate, the quiver of my shaft. I pull back from her and shot my cum. There was a lot and some landed on her face, neck and shoulders. I felt embarrassed.

Me: oh.... sorry.... sorry.... sorry....
Cindy: hahaha..... hahaha....

She laughed very loudly. I felt myself turn beetroot and my manhood deflated as quickly as my ego. I looked down on the floor and cleaned my manhood, offering her the toilet paper as well.

Cindy: oh.... I don't mean that.... I mean I am so impress. There were so much!
Cindy: Hopefully I get to recover soon.

She cleaned herself up.

We cuddled in bed and enjoyed each other company, before she needed to leave for home.

pussluver
06-12-2015, 01:09 AM
The sex did not feel good. But her masturbating me was fabulous. Feeling her tiny hands gripping my manhood and stroking. I thought about it again after she had left. I would be satisfied with her masturbating me since sex hurt her so much.

The next few days after school, she just came to my place and we study. She masturbate me again 3 days after the last incident. There was no sex, but I am satisfied

We got closer during this period. She tried getting me to open up, encouraging me to further express myself, which I tried. I shared more of my thoughts with her and she was always appreciative. Whenever I did that, I received a peck on my cheeks.

We also started to French more often, and slowly got ourselves the hang of it. Our Frenching were always passionate, but autoroaming did not take place every time.

Soon, she recovered from my invasion and told me about it. We end up having sex at my house. She was less painful and there was no blood, but the ordeal was not really enjoyable as again, I have to move at a painfully slow pace in order not to hurt her. It all end up with her masturbating me again.

Years went by. We graduated from JC and she went to the local Uni, while I completed my NS. She was always very understanding towards my NS duties. During this period, I have started to be more open, mixing a little more and having some friends. But during the weekends, we went to the clubs and pubs with her friends or mine. One day, she told me that I have changed since the time she knew me

Cindy: Dear, do you know you have changed quite a bit?
Me: In what ways? My heart is always with you.
Cindy: Not that. You are no longer a hermit! haha....
Me: Since when was I a hermit?
Cindy: haha... but I like you the way you are now....

We love each other and spent lots of time alone together. However, sex was few and far in between. She always felt painful whenever we had sex and I did not force her. End up, always she masturbated for me, but even though I would want to try to really have good sex with her, I loved her too much to force the issue. She knew about this as well and is always very apologetic. A few times, she had asked me to look for prostitutes or other girls to solved my carvings.

Cindy: Dear, I am sorry that I have this problem....
Me: don't worry about it.... I am fine...
Cindy: but you will have your needs....
Me: I got my hand...
Cindy: it's different.... why not you try Geylang? or you can go for a ONS?
Me: Are you crazy?
Cindy: I am serious. You can do that, but with condom. But you must continue to love me and come back to me....
Me: Dear, don't worry about it.... I am fine... I really am...
Me:Let's not talk about this already...

I assured her, but deep down, I really want to know how sex felt like. I did not have any other sexual relationship with any other women. I thought of it before, but I abstain from any other activities. I always hear my camp mates boasting about their sex life, I have to come up with some imaginary stuffs to tell them.

Although I have my needs, I know deep down she is feeling very bad, and is serious about me satisfying my sexual needs. That's the way she is, always thinking about others.

bananaheroz
06-12-2015, 01:13 AM
Nice story TS!!!

pussluver
06-12-2015, 01:25 AM
I completed my NS and was studying in the local Uni as well. She joined the workforce as an auditor.

After my completion of my Uni, I also joined the workforce as a sales person. She was very impressed that I became a sales man, but she also realized that I have already move out from my shell as an introverted.

Although my job is a sales person, my passion lies in computer. I am still keeping myself up to dates on hacking, breaking into people computer and cell phone. I kept this as a secret and Cindy only knew that I am good in computer. She did not know of the extend of my capabilities.

Since our JC days, at 29, Cindy had grown into a beautiful woman. Her hair is now long, highlighted with brown. She had left her specs behind and is now wearing contact lenses. Because of her job, she is always in a power styled dressing, white blouse, black shirt, with a black jacket in company. She is now leading a team of auditors in her company.

Of course, she had her fair share of admirers, but she always rejected them tactfully, telling them that she is already engaged.

As for me, I have also left my specs behind and went for lasik, giving me a 6/6 vision now. I performed well in my sales, and was soon promoted to a regional director as well.

Although we had to work long hours as well as sometimes during the weekend, we still go out whenever we are both free. Still sex was a small issue, as we engaged in the activity only once every few months. I have always settled myself with my hand.

That year, we got married. Her dad bought us a house besides his, and he knocked down the walls separating the 2 houses, leaving both houses to be accessible to any members of the family. Keys of both houses were given out to everyone in the family.

My name is Sam, but I am no longer timid. I am no longer an introvert. I am no longer shy.

I am confident, I am capable, I am respectful, I am tactful, I am horny.

pussluver
06-12-2015, 01:39 AM
Cindy had a younger sister, Kathleen. She likes everyone to call her Kat for short. She is quite the opposite of Cindy. Cindy is thoughtful, steady, caring, matured and confident. Kat is always mischievous, slipshod, joyful; basically like your typical wide horse type of girl.

She did not get into the Uni and was studying a parttime degree. Appearance wide, she is vibrant and hot. Sizzling hot. She is about the same height as Cindy, 1.6m, but her boobs had the genes from her mum, a sizeable C cups, and a 24 inch waist.

At 22, she already had countless relationships, and is always dumping the guys that she went out with. I had seen expensive cars picking her up when I was at Cindy's place, but after a few weeks, a different car was driven by a different guy.

Both sisters were close to each other. In fact when Kat was younger, Cindy and myself had brought her out to movies and shopping. As Kat passes 16, she seldom appeared during my outings with Cindy and most of the stuffs that I know of Kat was updated to me by Cindy.

They shared a lot of secrets between them and Kat was the main sister when we got married. That day, although Cindy was the star of the event, Kat came a close 2nd.

The handful of time when I was at Cindy's parents place, I did not stay long, and most of the time, by the time Kat arrived home, I was already on my way back. So in fact, I knew a lot of my younger sister in law, but I have little chance to interact with her.

pussluver
06-12-2015, 01:59 AM
The day after our wedding, Cindy had to fly to the US for a conference. We had already discussed on this before hand. I was to move into our new house with my mum first.

The next morning, I send Cindy home from the hotel. She picked up her luggage and I send her back to the airport. After our hugs and kisses, she left.

I went back to my old house and picked my mum. There were some boxes left to be brought along. Mum was reluctant to shift in with us, but as she was old, I did not feel comfortable for her to live by herself. Luckily Cindy was understanding and got along well with mum all these years. Mum finally agreed after much persuasion and would sell off her house to stay with us. She choose the room on first floor as she did not want to travel up and down the stairs. Her room was at the back of the house, but she is comfortable with it. She cited repeatedly that she wanted to make herself invisible and wanted us to have our own space despite us objecting furiously. She even got us to install cable tv and a toilet in her room when the house was being built. It sounds terrible, but that was the wishes from my mum and she made us adhere to it.

So after packing, I drove back to our new house. With my remote, I opened the gate and parked my car. I helped to bring mum's stuffs into her room first, before she chased me out to my chores. I left her alone and went back to my car. I was at the boot, trying to lift out a carton box when I heard a sweet voice.

Kat: I heard you are shifting in today. Do you need help?

I turned to look. She was wearing a white singlet and a pair of grey yoga pants. I could see her shapely legs and perhaps a tinge of cameltoe. The wind caught her hair and blow it across her face. With a sweep of her hand, she brush them behind her. It was a small simple action, but I noticed the sexiness in that. Definitely, she had grown into a beautiful woman.

Me: It's ok, I think I should be able to manage. It's only a few boxes.
Kat: Ok. Let me know if you need help.

With that, she walked back towards her house. I looked at her leaving, her buttocks swaying in sync with her steps.

I swept those thoughts away, reminding myself that she is my SIL, and continued to bring my boxes into my house.

luxyhime
06-12-2015, 02:00 AM
Camping here for more! Thank you for the great effort, TS! :D

JustfuckITlah49
06-12-2015, 02:28 AM
Finally SIL come into the story :D

houses100
06-12-2015, 07:44 AM
Great story. Two thumbs up. :D

thevilone
06-12-2015, 08:45 AM
great! the main course is coming!

kovanng
06-12-2015, 08:50 AM
Keep coming bro

gambit76
06-12-2015, 04:07 PM
Wonderful updates bro. Now I know the reason behind the title..hahaha

Awaiting patiently for your next sex-citing updates. Keep the hornyness cumming ������

pussluver
06-12-2015, 09:28 PM
I moved the remaining boxes into my house, into the room. I left some in the bedroom and brought 2 boxes into the study. There were some photo albums, books, DVD, etc. I took out the photo albums, sat on the floor and started to look at them. There were my family when I was young, and also pictures of Cindy and myself when we were in the Uni days. There were no earlier pictures of us as I was shy and did not like my photo to be taken.

I stood in front of the shelf and looked at the pictures when we were at the pub, when we were at the zoo, when we were younger. We had gone through so many years together. I was totally engrossed in the memory.

Kat: Thinking about sis?

I jumped and almost dropped the album. I was not expecting anyone, but before I said anything, I remembered that she had the keys to my place as well. She was standing at the entrance to the room.

Me: Let's just say that I am going through my memories.

She walked into the room and sat on the study chair, crossing her legs. She was still in the yellow top and grey pants.

Kat: I hope I am not disturbing.

She came in without invitation, so much for not disturbing. I shook my head.

Me: It's ok. I am just packing.
Kat: Sam, you know, you have changed since when I was younger.
Me: People change.
Kat: You are more matured and look better now. I am glad for sis.

She called me by my name. And talking about maturity. She is so much younger.

Me: You changed too. From a young girl to a woman now.
Kat: haha, yes. I was so skinny then. I think I look much better now.

I did not give a reply. I kept quiet, taking the albums out from the box and putting them on the shelf.

Kat: Anyway, I came over to pass a message. Dad said that you know IT. He asked you to wire up both houses so that we can use 1 internet, instead of getting another extra one over your place.
Me: ok. I do that later today or tomorrow. I need to go get some items from the mall.

She stood up.

Kat: ok handsome, once it's up, maybe you just let me know.
Me: Sure.

She walked to the door.

Kat: When you are going out, let me know. I think I want to tag along.
Me: Sure

She walked down the stairs. I rewind our conversation in my mind. It seemed an innocent conversation, but also, there was some words that she used lingered in my mind. Perhaps I am being too conscious of any implicit meaning. Perhaps it was supposed just to be an innocent conversation.

I went back to my packing.

JinPoker
06-12-2015, 11:21 PM
Nice story .... support support :)

pussluver
07-12-2015, 12:11 AM
When I finished my study, I considered the masterbed room. However, it would take some time and the IT mall would be closed the time I complete my task.

I decided to leave it till when I am back. I got my clothes and went to the master shower in my room. There was a bathtub and shower place in the bathroom, toilet separated with another cubicle. Something like what you found in the 5 stars hotel. My FIL was rich and spared no expenses on his daughter marital home.

The bath place was just a sliding wooden door without any locking mechanism. Mum is downstairs and she would not come into my room and so I left my clothes in the room and entered the bath with just a towel. I took my shower.

It was a quick shower. I dried myself and came out butt naked, drying my hair.

Kat: Oh!

My first reaction was to use my towel to cover my privates.

Me: What are you doing here?!

I did not sounded to please.

Kat: I came to see if you are ready to go!
Me: You could have waited downstairs or at least knock before entering my room.

I was still standing there, not knowing whether to grab my clothes or retreat back into the bathroom.

Kat: I did, but there was no answer from you. I just stepped in and you came out of the shower.
Kat: You could have worn something, you know.
Me: Come on. This is my room.
Kat: ok ok... I'll wait downstairs

She sounded indignant and exited the room. I was exasperated. She appeared in my room without my consent and then blamed me for this. I am quite pissed and will get back to her on this.

I changed to T Shirt and berms and went downstairs. She was not in the living room and I found her in the kitchen drinking water. Her back was facing me and I realised what she was wearing. She was still in her yellow singlet, but she was wearing a jean shorts that showed a little of her lower butt cheeks. They looked firm to me.

Me: I think I will go on my own. It's faster.

She put down the cup and frowned.

Kat: Earlier you agreed that we will go together. And I have nothing to do in the afternoon.

I wanted to tell her that it is not my problem that she has nothing to do, but I held my tongue.

Me: I did not agreed.
Kat: Yes. You did, I don't care, I am going.

With that, she walked out of the house and went into the passenger seat of my car. Astounded by her behaviour, I stood in the kitchen stunned. Cindy was never this headstrong. They are very different in this aspect.

I followed her foot steps and got into the driver seat.

todaracing
07-12-2015, 12:17 AM
Thumbs up.

pussluver
07-12-2015, 12:40 AM
This was not a good first meeting with my SIL, apart from the wedding. Firstly, she invaded my private space and then she was insistence to tag along. I needed some time to think about this. To be honest, I was more worried about living together with Cindy's parents before we shifted in. Now, I have to deal this little SIL.

Although she is eye candy, but I could not remove the image of her when she was 16 out of my mind. Phedophile is a term that came into my mind when I look at this hot 22 year old as I am still stuck in time. Her adolescent image still floated around my mind.

Her actions and behaviour is very different from Cindy, and I have to start to understand her a little more so that I would stop getting the surprises that she had been giving me. I am not used to such behaviour. It lingered between childish and matured. But I have to admit that I am a little intrigued by it.

In war, knowing your enemy is utmost important. However, she is not my enemy, but I need to live with her invasion. I decided to remain passive with her, allow her to do most of the talking whilst I re-analyse the situation again. I started my engine and reverse out of the gate.

Kat: So where are we going?
Me: Sim Lim Square.
Kat: where's that? I have not been there before.

I rolled my eyes behind my shades.

Me: Nevermind. You will know when we are there.

We commenced on our journey.

I tried to find out a little more about her.

Me: So what are you doing now?
Kat: Sitting in your car, and going to some place call don't know what Lim...

I rolled my eyes the 2nd time.

Me: I don't mean that. I meant if you are working currently.
Kat: I am sure sis had told you that I am taking part time degree. Didn't she?
Me: Yes she did. But are you also working?
Kat: She didn't tell you?
Me: I only know you are studying part time.
Kat: Well, I guess I would know more about you then you know more about me.

I don't know what to say. She is a hard nut to crack.

Me: I guess you are not working then.
Kat: I am. I am doing part time modelling and also working as a part time dancer.

I thought about it. Part time modelling. I recalled about her figure the first time I saw it today at the foyer. Seemed possible to model part time, but what kind of model? I peeped at her slender legs. Flawless and very fair. Seemed good enough.

And also part time dancer? Perhaps that's how she kept in shape. But what kind of dancer? I decided to probe further.

Me: So, which agency do you model for?
Kat: No agency. Freelance.
Me: What products?
Kat: Different kind. Are we reaching yet?

She changed the topic and I could probe no further.

Me: Yes, we are reaching.

I turned into the carpark.

pussluver
07-12-2015, 01:05 AM
We walked around the mall, with her tagging behind me. I went into a few different shops and got some boosters, routers, cables, etc. Basically, I need to set up a home network across 2 buildings and that was not particularly difficult for me. Kat just followed me around, not asking anything even though I could tell these were greek to her.

Once I got everything, I suggested to go back to the car. But she said that she wanted to shop for some clothes since we are near Bugis.

Kat: I think I know this place. It's near Bugis, ya?
Me: Relatively near. 5mins walk away.
Kat: ok, let's go there.
Me: I can't. I need to get back and set the internet up.
Kat: It won't take long.
Me: Why not you continue to shop and I make my way home first?
Kat: You will come and pick me later?
Me: No. I guess you can grab a train back.
Kat: I can't. I forgot to bring my wallet.

I looked at her with an annoyed face.

Me: Then how are you going shopping without your wallet?
Kat: I borrow some cash from you first?
Me: Nope. I don't have enough cash with me.
Kat: Ok, then use your credit card. Come on, let's go. Sis will sure accompany me. Pretty Pleassssseeee.....

She whined and pleaded. I gave up trying to debate and followed her to Bugis. This time, she walked in front, and I followed her. I noticed her butt were rather exposed and a few times, guys turned their head to look at her.

When we arrived at Bugis Junction, she went straight to a lingerie store. I felt awkward as I had only entered with Cindy. Although this is her sister, but it is another female altogether. I wanted to hang outside the shop, but Kat pestered me to follow her into the shop.

She showed me a fishnet pink laced thongs and a half cup matching bra and place the bra against her bosoms.

Kat: Is this nice?
Me: Errrmmm....Errmmm...
Kat: Is this nice?
Me: errrmmm.... yes....
Kat: I thought so too.

I looked away and she got the sales girl to get her size. Next, she went to get a black non-padded bra and G-string and again the whole scenario repeated itself.

After she had gotten about 5 sets, we went over to the counter.

Kat: How much in total?
Sales girl: $250
Kat: Credit card please

I took out my card and pass to the sales girl. I signed and the sales girl pass the bag of items to me, before speaking to Kat.

Sales girl: Thank you miss. You have a nice boyfriend.
Me: She is not my girlfriend.
Kat: haha.... he is not my brother....

With that, she ushered me out of the shop.

Next, she went to get some skirts. The skirts were so short that I think she would need to wear safety shorts underneath. I wanted to remind her before the purchase, but I guess she is an adult now and would know what she was doing.

Finally she got some tops before we make our way back to the car.

Me: Total bill is $600. When are you paying me?
Kat: I'll check with sis first.
Me: what has Cindy got to do with it?
Kat: She asked me to look for you to help me get the items first.
Me: Are you sure about it?
Kat: Ok, no.
Me: huh?
Kat: She asked me to look you up if I need any help. Here, I needed help here.
Kat: I have not enough cash this month. Once I get an assignment, I will return you the cash.
Me: how much are you paid per assignment anyway?
Kat: It depends. But few hundreds to thousands.

I thought about it. Thousands? What kind of modelling is she doing? I am curious to find out.

We made our way home.

lancelot1985
07-12-2015, 01:21 AM
Since TS been talking about his knowledge of IT and hacking. I guess SIL Shld be some webcam model

pussluver
07-12-2015, 01:32 AM
Once we reached home, Kat took her stuffs and disappeared into her house. I took the items and started to set up the boosters and router at my place. I configured my notebook, my workstation, Cindy's notebook and SmartTV to the router. Of course I gave myself administrator rights. I still do not have access, as I needed to setup the other house. The main fibre line comes from there.

I took the components and went over. I guess I am now part of the family and since my FIL gave each of us keys, both houses are accessible to everyone. I let myself in with the keys without knocking.

The helper is in the kitchen. There was no one in the living room. I went to the study and install the remaining items. I tried my notebook and I could now access the internet. I also set up a data repository device so that we could share our files and documents as well as keep them as private folders.

It did not take long to setup. Remaining items that needed to be configured are my FIL notebook and Kat's notebook. I went in search of them.

I found my FIL in his room and he passed me his notebook without watching what I did to it. I configured access for his computer as well as a Trojan into it, without his knowledge. The Trojan was developed by myself and as I did not use it in the worldwide web, it's signature is not detected by the antivirus.

Next, I went to Kat's door. I guess she would be inside her room trying out her new clothes. I knocked on her door and waited.

Kat: Who is that?
Me: It's Sam....
Kat: Come in

I turned the doorknob and entered her room for the first time. Previously while I was at her place, there was no reason for me to come go in.

The first thing that I noticed was that her room was orange. Almost everything was orange, from her wardrobe to her bedframe, to her dressing table. Even the floor mat was orange. The notebook on the desk was also orange.

I remembered that orange symbolizes restlessness, fearlessness, youth, curious and fun-loving. Somehow, this suits her character to a T.

I could not see her in sight as I was standing by the doorway. My view to the remaining of the room was obstructed by the wardrobe as the room was shaped like a L.

Me: are you there?

She popped only her head out from behind the wardrobe.

Kat: What's up?
Me: I need to set up your notebook to access the network.
Kat: It's on the dresser.

She disappeared from view.

Me: Are you going to pass it to me?
Kat: Just come in and do it.

I took a step forward into the room.

pussluver
07-12-2015, 01:56 AM
Before I saw her, I saw her items on her bed. The lingerie, skirt and tops were all cluttered on the bed. She must have been trying on them.

I took a further step forward and she was there in front of a mirror by her wardrobe. She was in a white blouse, tied up around her waist, showing her midriff, and the ultra mini skirts that she got. She was wearing black stockings coming up to her thighs, with a garter belt clipping on the stockings upwards into her skirt.

I was stunned in my steps and my jaw dropped. She looked like a whore.

Kat: I was trying my clothes.
Kat: My notebook is there. Please don't be too bothered with me.

I got myself out of the immobilize state and went to her notebook. I sat down by the chair and did not dare look backwards at her. I booted up the notebook, but it was password protected. Without looking back, I asked her for the password.

Me: Errm....it's locked. Could you come enter your password?
Kat: oh, ya. I forgotten about it.

She walked over and stood besides me. She bend down to key in her password. I looked at her, and noticed that 2 of her top buttons were undone. I could see that she was wearing the pink half cupped bra and the top of her C cups boobs were visible, her porcelain skin tone matches the colour of the bra. They looked tantalizing, and suddenly I felt my manhood stirred.

Luckily, after entering the password, she went behind me, back to the mirror to look at herself. Quickly, I made the configuration, also installing the Trojan and prepared to leave. I got up from the chair and exited the room, not looking at her.

Back in my house, I quickly went into the kitchen to get a drink. However, her image came floating back to my mind. Her bouncy tits, the garter belt, her trim waist. I suspected that if I had leaned backwards and look when she was entering her password, I could see her pink little thong as well. With the image, my manhood got activated again. She looked hot. Damn hot.

I tried to remind myself that she is Cindy's sister and she is still very young, but her image override all my reasoning with myself. I went back into my room and wanked myself off with the image of Kat's boobs.

archer69
07-12-2015, 02:37 AM
Can faster proceed to action? Lol I can't wait.

princeZinc
07-12-2015, 03:18 AM
Love the story, keep it coming mate ;)

pussluver
07-12-2015, 12:15 PM
After i had dinner with mum, i retreated into my room and settled down in front of my laptop. I wanted to check my Trojan but i left it for later. Even though i had already spanked the monkey earlier, i was not satisfied. Perhaps it was due to the lack of sex with Cindy, but i decided to surf some porn.

I was happily going through some websites, looking for something that catches my interest. I was totally engrossed in my notebook, with my left hand in my shorts when suddenly i heard footsteps behind me. My computer screen was facing the door, so i could not see who had entered my room.

I quickly toggled my screen and the trojan programmed came up. I closed it quickly but then the porn website came up again. I toggled once more and finally a Words document came into view.

I turn around to face the person. Who else but Kat. She had bathe and changed her clothes. She is in a green blouse but her pinnk shorts was so tight that it form a V In front of her pubic region. However I was rather annoyed being interrupted in my sanctuary.

Me: you could have knocked you know.
Kat: i thought you were sleeping.
Me: yes, even if i am sleeping, i appreciate if you could have knocked first.

This knocking thing is getting on my nerves.

Kat: you could locked the door.

I rolled my eyes for the 3rd time today.

Me: so what is it this time?
Kat: oh, are you free on Monday?

Its the day after tomorrow.

Me: i have to work.
Kat: i meant Monday night.
Me: why?
Kat: i need your help.
Me: i could be working OT.
Kat: sis told me to look for you if i needed help. But you are always rejecting.

She uses Cindy again. I will counter check this with my wife.

Me: ok. So what help do you need on Monday? If it is shopping, then i am unavailable.
Kat: oh, its not shopping.
Me: ya?
Kat: i have a photoshoot and i hope you can accompany me.
Me: you should ask your boyfriend to accompany you.
Kat: i am between boyfriends currently.
Me: ok? I am sure you had done many shootings before.
Me: i am sure you do not need me.
Kat: ya, but this is a new photographer.
Kat: i have not done anything shooting with him before.
Kat: anyway he will pay me $2000 for this shoot. You will get your money back after this

When i heard $2000, i was quite surprised. I am not sure how much they were paid but it seemed to be a big number. But knowing that i will get my $600 back, i agreed.

Me: should be fine.
Kat: give me your number.

I gave her my number. She entered it into her mobile.

Kat: ok, thanks. And by the way you can proceed to surf....

She paused and then giggled.

Kat: i understand and sorry for disturbing your... errmmm... ermmm... bye and good night.

She left the room and closed the door. I wondered if she had seen my screen, but she left me with no mood to surf the porn any more.

kovanng
07-12-2015, 01:01 PM
Thanks for the update need more to continue my Monday blues

takashi31400
07-12-2015, 01:40 PM
Bro Pusslover

Thanks for your nice story.
Camping here for more.

pussluver
07-12-2015, 01:47 PM
I suspected, based on the ending of our conversation, she had seen my screen. I need to remember to lock my door the next time.

I wondered about her photo shoot and the pricing. She seemed a little too well paid for it. I did a quick search online and found out that it is in fact way too high. She seemed oblivious to the fact. Should i warn her about it? I just realised that i do not have her number. She entered mine into her phone, but i did not get hers. I decided to do some investigation first before i speak to her. I have no appetite to walk across the lawn to her place.

I went back to my computer and bring up the trojan. I did a quick search for her machine and immediately my programme showed the time when she logged in, her userid and passwords, the websites she surfed. My programme also allow me access into her hard drive if her notebook was switched on, even in sleep mode or hibernation mode.

I checked, her notebook was off and i cant access her drive.

I looked through the log and noticed that she had gone into a photography website. Using the userid and password, i login to her account to check the private messages. I scanned through them.

Most were guys asking for her portfolio of her previous work, and others were for the old jobs she had taken. I noticed that shad had done some shoots for nails, bust enhancement advertisement, some cleansing products. What interest me is that, she had done some lingerie shots as well, but it seemed that those were done with photographers who she had done other shooting before. Most of them is about $1k.

I read through her mails until i find the assignment that she is going to take next. Apparently this guy mentioned that he had gotten her contacts from some industry acquaintence and has knowledge that she does lingerie shots. Kat had rejected initially, but he increased the price and she finally agreed.

Her conditions were that she will be bringing someone along for the shoot and if there is any thing that she felt uncomfortable, she will not proceed.

I logout and closed the website. I stopped to think. She had some old lingerie shots. I wondered if they are in her notebook. I will try see if i am able access those tomorrow.

I went to bed thinking about it. Deep down, i looked forward to Monday night. But i would want to have some prelude first.

badboy
07-12-2015, 02:59 PM
Thumbs up for TS for a well flowing and descriptive story.

Looking forward to how he gets involved with hawt n nubile Kat.

Wondering if Cindy would join in..hmm..

Cheers
Badboy

tuikboo
07-12-2015, 03:16 PM
Great story TS. Waiting for more.

pussluver
07-12-2015, 03:19 PM
Sunday morning.

I had my morning jog and had breakfast with mum. She seemed settled in my place and did not have any complains.

I went back to my room and settled in front of my computer. Cindy would have arrived in her hotel by now. I logged on to my chat and waited for her while i continued with some new software that i was working on. It was a software that could turn on the camera in any device as long as it is connected to the internet. Before long, i received a message from cindy.

Cindy: hi dear....
Me: hi, how was your flight?
Cindy: not too bad. Did you miss me?
Me: yes. I miss you. U?
Cindy: i miss u too. Hows everything at home?
Me: mum is settling in well. I finished unpacking.
Cindy: good.... did you see kat?
Me: yes. She definitely mentioned that u told me to look after her.
Cindy: haha.... yes.... she is my only sister. Please look after her for me.

I told her about yesterday events, including she came into the room when i was bathing

Cindy: haha... so did she stared at you?
Me: no. I chased her out. But she could have knocked.
Cindy: thats her. Haha...

She did not seemed offended that her sister saw me naked. Anyway, i told her about the photoshoot as well.

Cindy: make sure you stay in the room all the way.
Me: but she'll be in her lingerie...
Cindy: i dont care. If anything happen to her, i will kill you.
Me: ok... ok... i stay and look at her boobs ok?
Cindy: ya ya... i rather you then the guy... but seriously, if she asked you there, i guess she is fine with you. Make sure she is ok.
Me: ok...
Cindy: gota go... it's late and i am tired.

With that she hung up. Strangely, cindy is fine for me with her sister half naked. I wonder if kat told her about it. I decided to check if kat's notebook is switched on.

Bingo. She had left it on hibernation mode. I went and locked my door in case she decided to suddenly appear.

My hands shook with anticipation as i access her notebook.

want0nmee
07-12-2015, 03:39 PM
Cant wait for more

need_it
07-12-2015, 03:51 PM
Another "hard" time in office. Keep it coming!

damong777
07-12-2015, 06:57 PM
camping for more..;)

goofydog
07-12-2015, 07:13 PM
Very interesting story :)

takashi31400
07-12-2015, 07:46 PM
Bro TS

Can't wait for more.
Thank you very much for your great effort

ojamarlin
07-12-2015, 07:56 PM
nice story also nice effort thanks for this nice effort
and mentioned you that you are rock

JohnHorGaoGan
07-12-2015, 08:25 PM
Haha what's in her notebook should be interesting :D

pussluver
07-12-2015, 09:23 PM
I am able to access her notebook even though it is in hibernation mode. Basically, even if she login, I would still be able to access without her knowing about it. My programme runs in the background and is not detectable unless you are a network expert.

First, I looked into her Window Explorer. She did not have an extra drive and everything is in a single folder. I think that Kat is not very savvy with computers. I went through the files one by one.

Windows:\
- C:\
- Kat:\
- documents:\
- Notes:\
- stuffs:\
- others:\
- school:\

I looked into the document folder first. There were information about pass holiday trips itinerary, some of her payment for photo shoots, and so on.

As I have time, I went through each folder slowly as I felt that living together, I would need to better understand her and know her character well. Cindy seemed to be rather lenient with her younger sister.

Next, I checked on Notes. I think it is sync with her mobile device as there are various to-do notes of different dates. I took a mental note of this as it may come into some uses later, even though I do not know what.

Stuffs: consists of some articles that she downloaded from the web or emails. there are quite substantial pictures on overseas beaches and scenery. Nothing much of importance here. But it seemed that she is a beach-goer.

School: Her school stuff, assignment and notes. I found out that she was taking Business Administration Degree at a school in Tiong Bahru.

Others: I reached this folder. I opened it and there were pictures of her modelling or some photoshoots. Also there were countless pictures of her overseas trip as well as pictures of her friends in school. There were totally no organization in this folder. Everything is a mess. I guess from yesterday incident when I entered her room, she is a disorganized person, this folder told me as much.

A quick glance at the bottom of the folder tell me that there were over 10,000 pictures. It would take me ages to go through all of them. I pondered what I should do.

Suddenly, my notebook beep. I noticed that she had login to her notebook. I bring up her screen and watched her use her computer. She does not know that I am able to see her screen. I felt excited, just like a peeping tom. However it is not to see her physically, but able to know what she was doing without her knowledge.

First, she opened her email. There were no new mails. She logout and access the photography website, and there were no PM as well. Next she access some clothing site. She was very random, from a clothing site she will jump to travel, and then next window is some educational stuff. It's all haphazard.

Finally she opened a chat window and chatted with some friends asking if there is any activities today. Apparently they did not plan to go out.

And as sudden as she login, she exited the system. My screen went blank and I brought up the other screen of her photos again.

I sat there thinking about her activities on the computer. It told me a fair bit about her: Travel, messy, restless, haphazard.

I went back to the pictures. I decided to download everything into my computer and slowly filter out the stuffs that I want.

I left my computer running in it's hibernation mode and went to my door.

pussluver
07-12-2015, 09:57 PM
I opened my door and walked out of the room, almost banging into Kat.

Me: Ooooo!
Kat: oppss...haha... sorry...
Me: Are you looking for me?
Kat: Yes. Do you have anything on today?

I looked at her. She look flustered and could possibly ran over from her house. She was wearing a light green singlet, showing a lot of her cleavage and a pair of berms. I could see some droplets of perspiration on her chest, and the darken area of the valley between her twin peaks. Her bottom was a pair of flare shorts.

Me: I have to wash my car.
Kat: That's not fun. Are you going out?
Me: Nope. I am not.

I wanted to wait for the complete download of the pictures. I have that task on hand.

Kat: Ok, then let's wash your car.

She doubled down the stairs before I could reply. Looked like I have to start washing it now. I followed.

When I arrived at the driveway, she had already prepared the hose and a stool. I got the sponges and car shampoo out. I took the hose and watered the car before pouring the shampoo over it. Next, we took a sponge each and clean the same side of the car. I noticed that she took the roof and to reach it, she had to press her body to the car windows. Some of her side boobs were visible.

I continued on the side of the car, and allow her to complete the roof. When she was done, I could see that the front of her blouse, arms, legs were all wet. Her blouse stuck to her skin and I could see the shape of her half cup bra. I started to pitch an obvious tent as I was wearing boxers.

Without planning, I instructed her to clean the bonnet so that she would not see my tent. I wouldn't want her to go telling Cindy about my reaction. I went behind the car and over to the other side and started to clean.

Kat: There's a stain on the bonnet. Can you come and have a look?

I spoke from my position, squatted down besides the back wheel.

Me: Just leave it.
Kat: Can you come?

I rolled my eyes for the first time today, stood up and walked towards the bonnet direction. Oh my, she was bend over the bonnet, trying to wipe the stain, her blouse fully opened to my view, her twin peaks forming an inverted V. Her breasts were jiggling from her motion and if they were not supported by her bra, they would be swinging wildly.

I was stunned and just stood there and look, peeking down her blouse. Her dark green bra barely hid her nipples. She looked up, opened her mouth to call me again, and met my eyes. Nothing came out of her mouth and she closed it again. She noticed where my eyes were staring and I quickly look away like a deer caught in the headlights of a car.

I quickly squatted down and pretended to continue wash the side of the car. I heard a stifled giggle from her.

She came over to my side, bending down by her waist, and look at me, exposing her bosoms on purpose, teasing. I did not look over.

Kat: I think I managed to get the stain out.
Me: errrmmm... errrmmm... ok...
Kat: I am going to clean the back of the car....

She stood up straight and went to the back, while walking very close to my back. I could feel her shorts brushing against my hair. Suddenly I wanted to take the hose and spray her, to expose her. To show me her sexy body. To see her slim and slender figure, to view her love pillows.

A huge droplet of foam dropped on my head awaking me from my day dream.

Me: HEY! be careful please.
Kat: oppssss...haha... sorry.... Are you done?
Me: Yes.

She went to get the hose, this time bending down away from me, butt in the air. I turned away. She is Cindy's younger sister. I cannot start to think of her as a sexual object. She is just a kid. No! She is not a kid. She is a young woman in the prime of her life. She is damned sexy and hot. How I wished I could feel her boobs. How I wished I could bury myself in her pants.

I stopped myself as I got carried away with my thoughts when I heard the water hit the car. Kat was hosing away the foam. I took some effort to calm myself. Just when my tent got smaller, she went too close and spray the water onto the windows. The water hit the window and reflected a large amount onto her hair and top, drenching her.

She laughed and giggled. She dropped her hose, and stood there dripping. She looked like she had just participated in a wet T-Shirt contest. Her bra totally visible through her now translucent top. Water dripping from her hair, blouse and skirt. I gapped and then quickly close my mouth.

Me: I think you can leave the remaining to me. You should get yourself clean up or you will catch a cold.

She nodded and left me to complete the task and she half jog, back to her place.

I looked at her butts and bare legs on the lawn. I could hardly control myself and rape her then. I thought to myself, what's wrong with me?

pukipilot
07-12-2015, 10:03 PM
Kat is such a tease ..... think I might rape her too LOL

cat36DD
07-12-2015, 11:23 PM
Haha I can visualize Kat's downblouse :p

archer69
08-12-2015, 01:37 AM
Don't stop! :)

hitler
08-12-2015, 08:54 AM
Pitching tent! Sizzling SIL you have :)

goofydog
08-12-2015, 10:45 AM
Eagerly waiting for continuation :)

rotichennei
08-12-2015, 10:59 AM
Haha I can visualize Kat's downblouse :p

I also start to imagine liao :D

thevilone
08-12-2015, 11:04 AM
can't wait for more!

pussluver
08-12-2015, 11:30 AM
I finished washing the car. I went to Kat place to return the hose. My FIL was playing golf with his friends and MIL was out with the helper. Kat was not around. I guess she was upstairs bathing. I returned the hose to the kitchen and noticed that there the bathroom was closed. I listened and could here the shower. Kat was bathing inside.

I washed my hands and noticed the laundry basket under the sink. Kat clothes were inside the basket. Her silky thongs and bra were on top of the pile. It struck me that she had removed her clothes in the kitchen before entering the bathroom. I wondered if she had brought any clothes in with her. Imagining her standing naked in the kitchen got my member stirring.

I took out her bra from the basket. It was damp from the earlier washing sequence. I liftes it to my nose, and took a deep breath. I could smell her sweat as well as a slight hint of her perfume. My hands were shivering. The same feeling of the first time when i held cindy bra came flooding back.

I tried to wear the bra, but the shoulders strap could not fit. It was small. However the cups were big. Much bigger than what i have ever felt. But then i have only felt cindy's before. I grab the cups imagining that kat's boobs were there instead.

I could still hear the water running from the bath. I drop the bra back into the basket and took out the silky thongs. It was soft. I smell it. Nice womanly fragrance filled my nostrils. I touch the portion where i imagine her privates would be. It was dry. I licked it, tasting her. For a moment i wished that it was her directly and i buried my whole face into the piece of clothing.

I felt very aroused yet i felt sick. I know that it was full of bacteria, but it felt so good. I considered sneaking it back to my room and wrap my manhood with it, masturbate with it. I considered that option but i guess she will find it missing and i would be the culprit. I heard the shower stopped and replace the items and stood up. I have a raging hardon and need to release it soon. I did not want her to know that i was here and furthermore, there is a computer full of pictures waiting for me in my room.

I made my retreat. Walking back across the lawn, i felt that i was a pervert.

Yes i am still sam. But i am now a pervert.

tuikboo
08-12-2015, 12:05 PM
Ts good writing. Another post pls. Cheers.

23rdOfMarch
08-12-2015, 12:35 PM
Wondering what pics will TS find in her notebook

iSlitch69
08-12-2015, 01:17 PM
Great stuff TS ..... pls update soon :)

ong1680
08-12-2015, 01:25 PM
TS, pls don't let us wait too long, buay tahan liao

pussluver
08-12-2015, 01:34 PM
I went back to my room and took a shower. I came out naked and sat on my chair at the computer. I checked the downloading progress. It showed completed. A sense of anticipation engulf me.

I opened the folder. Yes. There were 10,654 photos. Basically a mountain of pictures. I formulated a plan to clean them. First, i browse through those taken on the same dates and delete those that are irrelevant to me. I would not go into too many details as this is not a "sorting out pictures" section.

After the painstaking process which took about 2hrs, finally i left with about 200 photos. I opened the first picture. She was standing arms akimbo, in a hotel room, dressed in a red black dutch maid uniform. Her hair was bundled up and she was holding a black feather duster. She was wearing black stockings with garter belts attached. Her legs ended in a black pair of heels.

She looked like what i had seen in those fetish european porn movies. My dick saluted to this image of Kat.

Picture 2: she standing sideways to the camera, bending a little forward, pushing out with her butt, skirt rising showing alot of her legs. Her hair was let down, falling on her back. Her face was sideways, lips pouted.

Picture 3: she was holding on the backrest of a chair. Both legs were on the seat, kneeling down, butt in the air facing the camera. Her black lacy undies was a little visible.

Picture 4: she was on the bed sitting down facing the camera. Her legs were spread opened but her hands were pressing down on the skirt. She leaned forward and her cleavage was exposed.

Picture 5: still in the same position on the bed, she had lifted her skirt exposing her G string. The g string was small and lacy but opaque. She was smiling seductively at the camera.

Picture 6: still on the bed, but she was only in her half cup black bra and gstring. She was lying down, legs closed and crossed. I could only see the bottom of her feet, and half of the twin peaks

Picture 7: she was lying on her side, full body pan picture. One hand was supporting her head and her tongue was sticked out. Half her boobs were spilling out. I believed if she shifted, her areola could be seen.

I wiped my brows. I was sweating with excitment even though the aircon was switched on. I could view my SIL in her lingerie privately without anyone knowledge.

I held my cock and started to stroke it rhythmically.

I scan through the rest of the pictures and continued to stroke myself. There were some suggestive poses but all were in lingerie. Nothing naked. In each of the picture, her bottom was opaque and i could not see if she was shaven there. There was not even a tinge of moisture on her panties.

One thing i noticed, there were about 7 different hotels. I guessed she had done this 7 times and she is very photogenic and really know how to tease the camera.

I re- opened those photos that i found appealing and stroke myself faster.

There was a few videos as well but password protected. I could not open them, yet. The pictures were enough to keep me satisfied for now. I will keep those vids for later.

I imagine myself as the photographer, imagine that she was sucking me off. Soon i exploded. Hot semen landed on my body and some stained my hand.

Just then, i heard my door knob turned. But because the door was locked, a knock came next.

takashi31400
08-12-2015, 02:10 PM
Bro Pusslover,

Glad to see your update.
Nice story.Camping here for more.

pussluver
08-12-2015, 03:12 PM
The knocking sounded impatient. I quickly cleaned myself, wore my clothes and closed the notebook screen. I opened the windows and turned on the fan. Finally i went to the door and opened it. It's Kat again. I frowned as i hated being interrupted while masturbating. She looked at my irritated face, but she ignored my look. She pushed her way past me and walked into the room. I followed behind.

She sat on my chair that i had just vacated. She sniffed the air, like a dog, and her head tilted slightly. The slight chlorine smell of my sperm lingered faintly in the room. Perhaps it smell all too familar to her. She squinted her eyes and i saw a a very brief smile on her face before it disappeared.

I noticed that she was wearing a black t-shirt that hide all her assets and another pair of flare cotton skirts that came down just above her knees. Her hair was tied in a pony tail. She crossed her legs on the chair. I took a seat on the edge of the bed.

Me: yes?
Kat: i am bored.
Me: what??!
Kat: ya. I am bored.
Me: your friends?
Kat: they are busy.
Me: and so you came to look for me???!
Kat: yup. You are the only one around.

I rolled my eyes. I realised that speaking to kat made me rolled my eyes very often. She is hot in appearance, but at her age, her character is rather childish.

Me: so what do you do when you are bored before i married your sister?
Kat: hmmm....nothing much... i remained bored.
Me: then you should remain that now.

I eyed her legs. She was not tall, but her legs looked lengthy for her height. Probably because she is so well proportioned.

Kat: actually sometimes sis will accompany me.
Kat: when she is not out with you.
Me: well, i am not cindy and i dont think i look like her.
Kat: haha... nope. But since you are here and no other soul around, i'll just look for you.

She uncrossed and crossed her legs. My position just eye level with her snatch. I tried to peek for an upskirt opportunity, but her actions were quick and i could not see much.

Me: i am not going out. I have things to do.
Kat : oh good. Like what? I can help you.

I am not going to tell her that i am going to crack her passwords for her videos.

Me: nope. You cannot help. I am working on a business proposal and i need to submit tomorrow.
Kat: that's boring.
Me: that's work for you, miss.
Kat: i hate working.
Me: everyone need to work in order to survive.
Kat: i guess so....
Kat: so what were you doing earlier when i knocked.
Me: i was working on the proposal.

I did not think before i answer.

Kat: and you took so long to come to the door??
Me: errmm... i was in the bathroom.
Kat: oh so you were in the bathroom or at your computer? You cant do both at the sametime. Haha....

She was playing with me.

Me: ok, i took a break from my work and was in the bathroom when you knock. What's that gota do with you anyway?
Kat: oh just curious.... haha....

She giggled and narrowed her eyes looking at me.

Kat: i smell some chlorine smell when i entered your room.

I shifted my position. She was like a predator, eyeing my discomfort.

Kat: i guess you were in the bathroom mopping your floor.
Me: YES!

Again i answered too eagerly, without thinking and taking the bait that she had provided. She is making me more and more uncomfortable with the direction of her questioning.

Kat: but i realised that you do not have chlorine in your room. I wondered where that come from?.... hmmm....

I kept quiet, not knowing what to say. She is toying with me. I felt like a mouse being played by a cat.

Kat: haha.... i'll figure that out.
Kat: so are you free to bring me for hagen daz ice-cream at siglap?

She emphasize on the word ice-cream. Before i could reply, she stood up, hands on her hips like a headmistress.

Kat: ok, change and come down. I'll wait for you downstairs.

kovanng
08-12-2015, 03:14 PM
thanks bro for the update as need more...

pussluver
08-12-2015, 03:28 PM
To be honest, i do not dislike Kat. Just that i feel intimidated by her. She seemed to know how to press the right buttons to make me uncomfortable. Things that she asked caught me unaccustomed to it. And she always seemed to appear at the wrong instant, which i am caught unprepared.

However i felt excitement in that even though it is only 2 days since we had contact. The unforeseen questions, the sneak peeks i get made me interested to find out about her. She is basically fucking my mind. On the other hand, i hoped she remember that i am her BIL and she is my SIL.

Thinking back of the incident, i guess she did not do too much currently. Definitely not flirting with me but mostly due to her impish nature. She remained a mystery to me, her character difficult to fathom. She poses a challenge to me.

I changed and went down. She was on the sofa waiting.

MissMe4Fark
08-12-2015, 03:42 PM
Please cont soon ....... looking forward to the photoshoot :)

takashi31400
08-12-2015, 04:08 PM
Bro Pusslover,

Every few hours i will log in to check your up date.
Thank you very much for your effort.
Cant wait for more.
Cheers.

pussluver
08-12-2015, 04:51 PM
Thanks guys for your support

mariadona
08-12-2015, 04:53 PM

pussluver
08-12-2015, 05:14 PM
I drove to siglap and we got to hagen daz. I noticed that she did not pull her skirt down before sitting in the car, her bare bottom touching my car seat. But in hagen daz, she pulled her skirt down before sitting. I wished i was those chairs.

Anyway we grab a 2 seater by the window. Although i wanted to check out the vids, i have to accompany her first. Because cindy told me to accomodate kat and also because kat intridge me. I wanted to find out about her. The feeling not unlike when you wanted to get to know a girl from your school during younger days.

I got her a chocolate icecream and mine strawberry. But she wanted to change. So i agreed without debate.

Kat: next time remember that i like strawberry. Chocolate doesnt taste as good as icecream compared to its solid form.

I nodded at her. She dressed conservatively, so nothing much to view from the top. We just sat there and ate our ice cream in silence.

The way she ate her ice cream was quite seductive to me even though she was not teasing. First she brought a scoop to her mouth. She put it in, and then took it out, with only a small portion from the orignial spoonful gone. She would repeatedly do the same action until the whole spoonful was devoid of ice cream. To me, its like giving fellatio to the spoon.

I closed my eyes and imagine that she is sucking me.

Kat: what are you thinking?

I opened my eyes and looked at her.

Me: huh? ..... oh.... thinking of my proposal...
Kat: haha.... really?..... nevermind.... haha...

Again, i dont know what to retort. She looked at me in the eyes.

Kat: you know something?
Me: what?
Kat: you cant tell a lie.... haha
Me: whatever....
Kat: ok, what do you want to know about me?

Again, the sudden-ness of her question struck me.

Me: i am not interested.

I looked outside at the passing cars.

Kat: ya... ya...
Kat: i am sure you are interested.
Kat: sis told me everything about you.
Kat: yes... EVERYTHING..haha

I am not sure what she meant. But what would cindy tell her younger sister about?

Kat: since you never asked, i will tell you about myself.

I kept quiet.

Basically she told me how close she was with cindy. Cindy never mentioned it to me or rather i never asked.

Kat knew how i met cindy, what happened during school days, our courtship, basically she recited everything. Well, almost everything.

Kat: i know some intimate details as well, but i will not share with you what i know now... haha..lets go. Its getting late. You need to accompany your mum for dinner.

Surprised at her thoughfulness, we drove home. She left me thinking about the intimate details that she left out. How much did she know?

kovanng
08-12-2015, 05:18 PM
wow getting interesting now

Abcdefghijklmn
08-12-2015, 05:30 PM
Thank you for sharing

pussluver
08-12-2015, 09:24 PM
As her skirt was rather lengthy, I did not managed to have a look at her legs. The journey home was in silence. There were many puzzles that was eating me and I need to fit the jig-saw together.

We arrived home without any incidents. Kat bid her farewell and I brought mum out for dinner.

After dinner, I brought mum around for a ride, showing her the various changes of our little red dots. I cherished the time that I spend with mum as I seldom have time for her.

We arrived home about 10pm. I retreated to my room. I sat in front of my computer chair, thinking. So far from the information I had gathered are:

- Cindy had instructed Kat to make me feel at home, since she was away.
- Kat is single and have time for me
- Kat is a photography model where she earns part time money.
- Kat is willing to do lingerie shots provided she knows the photographer.
- Kat does not have savings
- Kat is unpredictable, but she is smart
- Kat did not know that I have access her PC.
- The sisters shared more information between them then I expected.

Things that I cannot comprehend:
- Was Kat teasing me?
- does she knows that I was sneaking views at her?
- Did she know that I masturbated?
- How much of the intimate details did she know about me and Cindy?

Seriously, I have no way to find out. I login to my PC and checked on Kat. She was login. Currently she was surfing some clothing sites. I checked on messenger looking into her chat history, there was none. Apparently she had selected on the "Do not save" history function. I could not find out anything.

I was not in the mood to crack the password protected videos, and so I switched off my pc.

I laid down on bed. My feeling is that I am totally not in control when Kat is around. I am being twirled around her little finger whenever she likes. I felt that she is more than a match for me. I have to be more careful.

Troubled and exhausted with the day events, I fall asleep, dreaming that Kat is trying to kill me for peeping under her skirt.

pussluver
08-12-2015, 09:50 PM
Monday morning:

I woke up and went to the office, settling down to work. As a Regional Director, my location is the last seat in the office and I could see all the staffs in front of me. This was not my plan, but as my company is a local listed company, the big boss have this concept of power seating. Of course he had a room all by himself.

He had allowed me to hire my sales staffs, and I filled the 4 position with pretty young women. As you know, my sex life was literally non-existence, so having these young sales girls around always lifted my mood a little. There was always a chance to see downblouse or upskirt when they are not careful. Most of the time, when they came to my cubicle, I would be sitting down and they would bend down in front of me to offer me a document or a contract that required my signature.

But I know the concept of not eating and shitting at the same place, thus I had never made any move towards them. They are basically there for cheap thrills. However, I know that one of the girl is unattached and she had frequently showered me with extra attention. I am happy with the extra attention, but I did not bring that forward. We had only gone for lunch alone a few times.

But today was different in the office. Seeing them did not made my mood better. Even when they came in separately to sign documents, I did not look up into their blouse. Something is bothering me and I am not too happy about it.

Basically, I found that my mind is full of Kat today. And these damsel looked like gargoyles when compared to her. And that is the reason I am not too pleased with myself. I realised that I am hoping for the day to end soon so that I could see Kat.

The day passed slowly. Settling customer's complains, signing contracts for some new deals. For the first time, I found work a chore.

Soon, it was near knock-off time. I looked at my phone, there was still no message from Kat. I wondered if the shoot was called off.

gambit76
08-12-2015, 10:02 PM
Good one bro. Love your constant updates!

JustfuckITlah49
08-12-2015, 10:04 PM
Nice updates ..... keep going TS :)

pussluver
08-12-2015, 10:12 PM
ding ding!

I heard my phone. The messager was an unknown number, but I know it was Kat. My spirits lifted.

Kat: Sam, can you come pick me?
Me: Cant you go on your own?

I tried to be difficult, even though I was looking forward to see her.

Kat: No. Can you please pick me?
Me: ok. Where and what time?
Kat: I am at home. Are you able to reach home by 6.30pm? The shoot is at 7.30pm.
Me: That's very rush, but I'll try to make it.
Kat: You need to make it. Normally take about 2 hours for a shoot. We need to eat before that.
Me: Oh. Ok. will do.

I looked at my watch, 5.30pm. I decided to leave now to beat the jam.

Our roads are always jam. I took 45mins to reach the gate of my house. I quickly went up to change and text her to meet at my car.

Kat was waiting when I reached my car. She was in her previously jeans shorts that exposed a fair bit of her bum and just a plain white TShirt, but she had her make-up on.

I was happy to see her, but when I looked at her, I am puzzled.

Me: huh? You are going to the photoshoot in this attire????
Kat: Remember, it is a lingerie shoot?
Me: Oh ya. But where's your lingerie?
Kat: He said he will bring.
Me: Errrmmmm... he knows your size?
Kat: I think he found out from his counterparts.
Me: Oh, ok.

I was not sure if this is the norm as I am no expert in this industry.

Kat: Let's grab something light. I wont want my tummy to show during the shoot.
Me: Ok....

We went to MBS to grab some food. She just had some finger food. She did not speak much and was not her usual self.

Me: Are you ok?
Kat: Yes. Just a little nervous....
Me: Nervous? I thought you had done this before?
Kat: Yes, but I am nervous....
Me: Is it because I be in the room as well and you are not comfortable with it?

I treaded on thin ice. If she said yes, then I wont be in the session.

Kat: No.... I am fine with you.... Just that it's a new photographer....
Me: Oh.....

I don't know what to say.

Me: I guess you can reject if you feel uncomfortable. There is still time.
Kat: No. I cant back out now. If I did, no one will look for me any more. The industry is small.
Me: Oh.....

Kat: Anyway, promise me that you stay in the room at all times. ok?
Me: errrm.... ok.

It seemed to me that she is really nervous about the shoot.

Beep Beep. She received a text.

Kat: Ok, he is here. Let's go.

pussluver
08-12-2015, 10:36 PM
The guy text her his room number and we went up to his room. In the lift, I saw Kat biting her lower lips. It was a nervous reflect action, but it looked sexy to me. In her flip flops and her dressing made her looked much younger than her age. Like a poly study going to be reprimanded by the discipline head.

As for me, I felt like an OKT, bringing the girl to the room to satisfy the needs of a customer.

The lift reached our desired floor, and opened. As we walk along the corridor, I felt like going through a tunnel, a tunnel to an unknown abyss. We arrived at the room. I looked at her and she nodded her head. She pressed the door bell and shortly a stocky man of about 50, opened the door. He was shorter than her, about 1.60m, balding and have a big tummy. He was in a polo Tshirt and berms.

Some how, I find him extremely familiar. I had definitely seen him before, but I could not place him at that point in time. However, he showed no recognition of me and so I did not show that somehow I know him.

He introduced himself as Peter, whom I had already know from snooping around Kat's PM box, and allowed us into the room.

Peter: So this is the guy you mentioned that you want to be around?
Kat: Yes.
Peter: Boyfriend?
Kat: Yes.

I looked at her astonished. Peter did not see my face as he was back facing me, but Kat saw it.

Kat: Yes. He is my boyfriend. I need him to be here at all time.
Peter: Ok.

He sounded a little disappointed.

Peter: Sam, so you ok with the arrangement?
Me: It depends on the lady. If she is not comfortable, then I am not too.

Hearing this, his spirits seemed lifted.

Peter: Ok, then let's get started. Kat, you will find the clothes in the toilet, perhaps you get changed first while I prepare the camera.

Kat nodded and went into the bathroom. Peter went to his camera bag and was meddling with something.

Not sure what to do, I opened the door and went to the balcony, with the breath taking view of the Marina Reservoir in front of me. I stood there thinking where I had seen Peter before.

I ran through my memories and suddenly it struck me. My company is his client. He ran a small business with his wife and is solely dependent on business from us. He basically screwed up our last project to him and I heard from my procurement that he owed quite a bit of money to his suppliers and they were chasing him because of the screw up. On top of that, the projects we outsource to him had dwindled and he was literally begging my procurement to help him.

My procurement is a good source of information. I also know that he has 2 teenage daughters, 14 and 16.

I do not know why he still have money to engage Kat's services, but I supposed that there is a reason.

This piece of information seemed important to me and I decided to keep it to myself.

I heard the toilet door opened and I went back into the room.

pussluver
08-12-2015, 10:37 PM
Good one bro. Love your constant updates!

Thanks bro. I try to update whenever possible due to the support I received from everyone.

thevilone
08-12-2015, 11:21 PM
great ts.... always updating the story. thumbs up!

HairyPotter1
09-12-2015, 12:08 AM
Sexciting part coming ..... :)

takashi31400
09-12-2015, 12:08 AM
Bro Pusslover,

Thank you very much for all the great effort.
Best story.

pussluver
09-12-2015, 12:59 AM
As I entered the room, Kat came out of the toilet at the same moment. Peter stopped whatever he was doing and looked in her direction as well. She was wrapped in a towel, I was realised I was excited about what she was wearing inside.

Kat: I am sorry, I am not going to wear that.
Peter: It's part of the agreement. You were to wear whatever I brought.
Kat: No. it's too revealing.

I am curious about what the lingerie looks like.

Kat: either you pass me another more conservative pair or no go.
Peter: errrmmm... that's the most conservative pair...

Kat rolled her eyes.

Kat: I might as well be naked. Deal's off.

She sounded pissed and started to walk back to the bathroom. I looked at her and then at Peter.

Peter: That's the deal. If not why I am offering you so much?

And she continued to walk towards the bathroom.

Peter: If you walk off now, I'll let everyone know that you are not trustworthy. I'll make sure you do not get any more assignments.

She stopped in her tracks. I could see that he had won the debate. He smiled. Although she does not have savings, she could always ask her parents for money. But base on what I know of her, she would not do that.

Kat: Fine, but maximum of 10 snaps for this set. I don't care if you did not capture it well. 10 snaps, that's it.
Peter: sure... sure.... could you please change?

I thought about it. I wondered how many sets of lingerie there were. I did not managed to check her PM today as I was in office, but as of yesterday, there was nothing mentioned.

Another thing puzzled me. Why did Peter spend so much for just a photography session? He could have booked a very pretty escort to accompany him the whole day for the price. I cant figure this out.

Kat gave me a piercing look.

Kat: You better don't disappear.

I wanted to say that I would not miss it for anything, but I kept my mouth shut. I just nodded and with my assurance, she went back into the bathroom.

archer69
09-12-2015, 01:22 AM
Very nice story. I keep on waiting :D

pussluver
09-12-2015, 01:43 AM
Peter: Sorry, she already agreed on the deal, and I already paid for the room. She has to fulfil it.

The way he put it made it sound like I am an OKT as well. I just nodded.

The door of the bathroom opened. Kat was still wrapped in a towel.

Kat: We agreed on 3 sets. How many did you bring?
Peter: 3....
Kat: ok, all 3 sets, not more than 10 snaps. Total 30 snaps. That's it.
Peter: ok... ok.... can we start?

He seemed overly eager. I was too. I wanted to see what is such a big deal about the lingerie based on what I had seen from her portfolio of pictures in her computer.

Kat: What scene?
Peter: We do the balcony first?
Kat: ok.

She gestured me to follow. We walked to the balcony. Peter took out some lightings from his bag and quickly did the setup. The lightings did not looked very professional to me. It is more like a lamp which does not look out of place on a study table. I suspected that he may have borrowed his daughter's lamp.

Peter showed her how he wanted her to pose, and then move aside, allowing her to take the place on the safety ledge. She beckoned me over, removed her towel and handed it to me. I did not have the urge to smell it as it was just used as a wrapping tool, protecting her modesty.

I stood behind Peter and looked at Kat. Basically, the lingerie is not as revealing as she complained. Just that, it was a white plain pad-less bra, which did it's job in covering her properly. But her pokies were on display. I guess Peter chose a plain one so that her pokies were unobstructed. Her thongs were also opaque, but they were tight, pressing up against her crotch, showing a very obvious camel toe. In short, the undergarment does not show a lot of skin. Only that it showed the outline of them very visibly.

Looking at the sight, my cock pitch a tent. This is the very first time that I could ogle openly at her C cups.

The first pose was very quickly snap. It was just a simple standing shot, with Kat leaning back against the glass railing and crossing her hands across her boobs, pushing her pokies out in full glory.

The rest of the 9 shots were all done in the balcony, with the CBD skyline as backdrop. I noticed a few things.

1. Peter did not touch Kat. He appeared to be very professional and after showing her the poses, he allowed her to make her own adjustments by means of his verbal requests.
2. Kat started very rigid, as in uncomfortable. But as the session progressed, she started to become more relax and started to become alive for the camera.
3. No matter how I tried to look, I could not see through her lingerie. But the tightness of the clothing were distracting enough.

Peter went into the room first. I passed Kat the towel and she started wrapping herself in it.

Kat: How's the feast for your eyes? Good?

I did not expect that.

Me: So this is what a photoshoot is about. I think it's more relaxing compared to my wedding shots with Cindy.

She rolled her eyes at me.

Me: By the way, the undergarments look ok, why did you kicked up such a fuss?
Kat: I had never did any photoshoot with an unpadded bra or thongs that bundles right up my private parts. Furthermore, I do not know him. I am scared about where the pictures may end up.
Me: oh... I didn't thought about that.

I was serious. I did not consider where those pictures may end up.

Me: Should you stop? I promised Cindy to take care of you.
Kat: You are already LOOKING after me.

She emphasize on the word Looking. I choose not to reply her.

Kat: Let's get it over and done. I have 2 more sets to go.

She walked into the room and I tag after her.

pussluver
09-12-2015, 01:56 AM
Kat: Where's the 2nd set?

Peter passed her a paper bag and she looked inside.

Kat: NO WAY!
Kat: no way I am wearing that. Not at all. Deal's off. You can go bad mouth for all I care. There is no way I will wear this.
Peter: But we have only done the first set.
Kat: First set, that's it.
Kat: Sam, wait here. I'll change and we go

She turned towards the bathroom. Again I wondered what's in the bag.

Peter: WAIT! how about I pay you 500 more for the remaining 2 sets?

Kat stopped and turned.

Kat: Show me the last set.

Peter passed her a 3rd bag and she looked into. She gave him back the bags.

Kat: Seriously, the last set is ridiculous. for 500? forget it.
Peter: ok, how about 1000?
Kat: Still no.....

I could see her softening her tone. She is willing to do it for a price.

Peter: My last offer, 1500, ok? I don't have that much money. It's already 3500 in total.
Kat: You did not mentioned that it is this kind of lingerie when we agreed.
Kat: additional 1800 for the remaining 2 sets. 10 snaps each, and an agreement to be drafted that these will not ever appear on the internet.

Peter considered for a brief moment before making up his mind.

Peter: Ok to your conditions. Anyway the pictures are for my own private portfolio. 1800 ok, but I want 1 full naked snap of you, without your face in the picture.

My jaw dropped and my eyes widen till they were about to pop out of their sockets. Peter looked at me and then we both looked Kat.

She looked at me. Even though I would want to see her naked, but I agreed to look after her for Cindy. I shook my head vigorously.

Kat frowned, considering the option.

LinuxUbuntu
09-12-2015, 04:30 AM
Very nice update TS, support

takashi31400
09-12-2015, 09:45 AM
Bro Pusslover

Thank you so much for your great effort.

pussluver
09-12-2015, 11:03 AM
Kat: let me see the shots that you took earlier.

Peter nodded. We crowded around his camera and looked at the 10 photos. They were in fact very professionaly taken. None sleazy and showed kat in very nice poses. Of course her pokies were very obvious as well. The lousy lighting had done its job, but i attribute it to his skills with the camera.

It was impressive.

Kat: ok. I agreed to your proposition.

I looked at her, shocked.

Me: you dont need the money. Are you sure you want to do this?

She ignored me and turned to Peter.

Kat: Sam will draft out the agreement and we will all sign on it.

Now the onus is on me. She just throw the responsibilty on me.

Me: cindy will kill me.
Kat: she wont. Go and write it while i get changed.

Peter was smiling happily. I guess it is his first time having a pretty girl agreed on his request with her "boyfriend" in the same room. If its me, i think i will cum on the spot. But i got no flair for photography. I went over to the desk and started on the agreement.

Soon kat came out of the bathroom, again with a towel wrapped around her body. I passed the document to her and after she had a look at it, she passed it to Peter. He nodded and signed on it. Kat did as well and finally myself, as a witness.

Peter: ok. Good. Lets get started. Can you go on the bed?
Kat: what type of poses?
Peter: you go lie down and i show you.

Kat went to the bed and removed her towel. Both of us stood there looking at her. She was wearing an indigo bra that has no padding. It is basically a full cup, fully laced bra including the cups, so visually, nothing protected her bosoms from the lace. Her boobs occupied the whole cup, leaving no space in between them. I could see the faint brownish nipple from some of the openings between the lace. Her C cups jiggled in response to her motions.

Her bottom was a very tiny G string of matching colour. It was also somewhat see through as well and i could not see the dark patch of her pubic. Obviously she had waxed for this shoot. The tiny G string only protected her nether lips and showed alot of the side of her pelvic area. My heart skipped a beat and my cock strained against my berms. I wanted to take it out and stroke it to the scene.

I looked at peter. Somewhat i could not see a buldge in his pants. I thought perhaps this is not enough to excite him. But i see that his hands holding the camera was shaking. Obviously he is affected the same way that i am.

Kat lie down on the bed. Peter moved to the side of the bed.

Kat: sam, please come nearer as well.

I guessed that she felt more protected with me nearer to her. I positioned myself at the foot of the bed.

Peter: put your head in one hand and lie sideways.

She did what he requested and was lying on her side, but he was not satisfied with her poses. She was a little rigid compared to earlier.

Peter: tsk...

Peter went forward and adjusted her hand positions. He actually touched her for the first time. Next, he adjusted her hair.

The next thing he did both kat and myself had a shocked. He reached under the boobs that was pressing down into the bed, cupped her boobs and brought it into the open. Not the naked boobs, but the boobs still in the bra

Kat natural reaction was to reel away from him.

Me: what was that??!
Peter: its normal to help the model adjust the position. Why so uptight? Ask kat.

I looked at her and she nodded. I thought about my wedding shoot. Yes, the photographer does help to adjust. I guess its normal.

Kat: sorry. I try to re position again.

She emulated what he wanted and and he just adjusted her hair again. Then he snap the picture.

He showed us the picture. It was a very nice picture, focusing on her face instead of her body. I looked at the photo and then at kat. She was photogenic.

takashi31400
09-12-2015, 11:49 AM
Bro Pusslover

Wow!!!! Can't stop logging in to forum to check your up date.
Thank you so much for the great effort.

Kat: let me see the shots that you took earlier.

Peter nodded. We crowded around his camera and looked at the 10 photos. They were in fact very professionaly taken. None sleazy and showed kat in very nice poses. Of course her pokies were very obvious as well. The lousy lighting had done its job, but i attribute it to his skills with the camera.

It was impressive.

Kat: ok. I agreed to your proposition.

I looked at her, shocked.

Me: you dont need the money. Are you sure you want to do this?

She ignored me and turned to Peter.

Kat: Sam will draft out the agreement and we will all sign on it.

Now the onus is on me. She just throw the responsibilty on me.

Me: cindy will kill me.
Kat: she wont. Go and write it while i get changed.

Peter was smiling happily. I guess it is his first time having a pretty girl agreed on his request with her "boyfriend" in the same room. If its me, i think i will cum on the spot. But i got no flair for photography. I went over to the desk and started on the agreement.

Soon kat came out of the bathroom, again with a towel wrapped around her body. I passed the document to her and after she had a look at it, she passed it to Peter. He nodded and signed on it. Kat did as well and finally myself, as a witness.

Peter: ok. Good. Lets get started. Can you go on the bed?
Kat: what type of poses?
Peter: you go lie down and i show you.

Kat went to the bed and removed her towel. Both of us stood there looking at her. She was wearing an indigo bra that has no padding. It is basically a full cup, fully laced bra including the cups, so visually, nothing protected her bosoms from the lace. Her boobs occupied the whole cup, leaving no space in between them. I could see the faint brownish nipple from some of the openings between the lace. Her C cups jiggled in response to her motions.

Her bottom was a very tiny G string of matching colour. It was also somewhat see through as well and i could not see the dark patch of her pubic. Obviously she had waxed for this shoot. The tiny G string only protected her nether lips and showed alot of the side of her pelvic area. My heart skipped a beat and my cock strained against my berms. I wanted to take it out and stroke it to the scene.

I looked at peter. Somewhat i could not see a buldge in his pants. I thought perhaps this is not enough to excite him. But i see that his hands holding the camera was shaking. Obviously he is affected the same way that i am.

Kat lie down on the bed. Peter moved to the side of the bed.

Kat: sam, please come nearer as well.

I guessed that she felt more protected with me nearer to her. I positioned myself at the foot of the bed.

Peter: put your head in one hand and lie sideways.

She did what he requested and was lying on her side, but he was not satisfied with her poses. She was a little rigid compared to earlier.

Peter: tsk...

Peter went forward and adjusted her hand positions. He actually touched her for the first time. Next, he adjusted her hair.

The next thing he did both kat and myself had a shocked. He reached under the boobs that was pressing down into the bed, cupped her boobs and brought it into the open.

Kat natural reaction was to reel away from him.

Me: what was that??!
Peter: its normal to help the model adjust the position. Why so uptight? Ask kat.

I looked at her and she nodded. I thought about my wedding shoot. Yes, the photographer does help to adjust. I guess its normal.

Kat: sorry. I try to re position again.

She emulated what he wanted and and he just adjusted her hair again. Then he snap the picture.

He showed us the picture. It was a very nice picture, focusing on her face instead of her body. I looked at the photo and then at kat. She was photogenic.

pussluver
09-12-2015, 12:38 PM
Peter: ok?

We nodded.

Peter : next pose. Face the camera lying down with your hands on you chin.

Kat did as told. This time he just re-positioned her fringe. Click.

Peter: next pose. Sit up cross your legs and face the camera.

Kat complied. She sat down and crossed her legs and put her arms on her thighs. Her boobs bouncing throughout the motion. I could tell her nipples were erected through the fabric, her fair skin contrasting the Indigo material. But i could still not get a good look at them through the laces. Just a little of a peek here and there. But even in a full cup bra, her tits were spilling out from the top and side of it.

Peter reached forward and adjusted her hands. In doing that, the back of his hands brushed against her thighs. She did not cringed away but allow him to make the necessary adjustments. Later i found out that in photography, it is utmost importance for the model to be in an exact pose so that the essense could be captured.

Click

Peter: remain. open your legs but try to cover up.

He commanded her. She was like his slave. She spread her legs into inverted V and put her left hand over her boobs, covering her nipples and right hand between her legs.

Peter: shift you legs a little higher and open a little bigger.

She did, but he was not satisfied. He walked to her, left hand on her mid thigh and right hand on her ankle and shifted. I paid close attention and noticed that his left hand lingered a little longer than necessary and when he remove his hand, he brushed her inner thighs. Very subtly that she did not even noticed, but it did not escaped my eagle eyes. However, i kept quiet.

Click.

Peter: next pose. Remove your hands around your chest and put them between your legs. Then lean forward.

She did as told. When both hands went down to her legs, her arms actually squeezed her booba together, accentuating her deep cleavage.

Peter: your arms, closer a little. Ya... thats right. Still closer.

Kat squeezed her breasts even more. But peter was again unhappy with her pose. He went forward and adjusted her straps, making contact with her shoulder and chest area. Again, i noticed the subtle, taking longer than necessary touch. He then held her arms and made them push her boobs even further. Now, they looked like 2 very rounded beach balls. Next, he touched her back, thrusting her boobs forward as well.

Click

iJiByeHacker
09-12-2015, 12:45 PM
Bro Pusslover

Wow!!!! Can't stop logging in to forum to check your up date.
Thank you so much for the great effort.

TS update very often
Thanks a lot :D

PeterPecker
09-12-2015, 12:55 PM
More clicks please !!! :D

kovanng
09-12-2015, 01:01 PM
bro need you to continue the story...thanks.

pussluver
09-12-2015, 01:04 PM
bro need you to continue the story...thanks.

I just edited the previous post with additional materials. More coming up soon...

tuikboo
09-12-2015, 01:05 PM
Thank you very much TS for your writing.
Continue please. Cheers

pussluver
09-12-2015, 01:18 PM
5 photos were captured. He showed us the photos. I was surprised that every photo look good to me and there was none that was taken when kat was blinking her eyes. Each one of them could be used as a portfolio. Or a picture for masturbation.

The room was cold, but i felt hot. I also noticed that peter was sweating and his hands were also shaking more than before. But there was still no bulge in his berms. As for me, my tent is as obvious as a canopy in an open field.

Suddenly it made sense to me. Peter could be having trouble getting it up. Thats why he was willing to spend so much rather than getting an escort. The total amount for this shoot could get him 3 different escorts for 3 full days. I finally see the reason for this whole fiasco.

He interrupted my thoughts. I saw him taking a tripod out and placing his camera on it. His hands were shaking too much for a proper capture, and he only has 10 shots. He cannot afford mistakes for re-take.

While he was doing that i passed kat her towel to cover up while waiting for peter to set up.

Me: you ok?
Kat: ya...

The front of my berms was facing her. She looked at it and let out a soft brief giggle.

Kat: enjoying the show, ya?

I saw the position of her eyes. Embarassed that she noticed, i sat down besides her watching peter.

Me: you sure you want to do the last picture?
Kat: you heard me.
Me: you are not worried?

She did not reply as peter was ready.

takashi31400
09-12-2015, 01:37 PM
Bro Pusslover ,

Great job.Great Story.
Thank you very much for your hard work.
Cheers.

need_it
09-12-2015, 02:23 PM
Hooked on the story. Am checking in every hour for update. You are really prompt. Not to mention that your story telling is excellent!

pussluver
09-12-2015, 02:29 PM
Peter: lets do the next 5 shots here.

He pointed to the study desk. He motioned kat to stand next to the desk, half sitting on it. She complied without questioning. He did not did any adjustment. Kat seemed to be getting back her confidence. She actions seemed more relax abeit just a teeny weeny bit, but i could sense it.

She crossed one hand against her chest, with the other touching her neck. Her head was slightly tilted, long hair falling on her shoulders and back. Her eyes half closed and lips slightly open. A seductive pose.

Click

Peter: very nice. Next, face the other side and put your hands on the table.

She placed both hands on the table edge, leaning forward, legs slightly spread opened on the floor, pushing her butt backwards, arching her back and looking up. I could see the pointed tips of her bra. Peter went over behind her butt and held on her hips with both hands, adjusting her position. It was as if he was giving her in a standing doggy position. She did not resist. He went back to the camera.

Click.

Peter: ok. Sit on the table.

Kat sat on the table, crossed one leg over the other and lean back on her hands. Her tits jutting out, a little more visible because of the down light, but just a little, not enough. The laces were getting irritating.

Peter went forward, standing in front of her, and held her outer thighs near the hips. He adjusted her angle.

Click

Peter: ok... done...

He went to the mini bar and took our 3 beers. He passed one to kat, one to me and took the remaining for himself.

Peter: lets rest for a while.

I passed her the towel and she covered up. I wished that she would be comfortable enough to stand around in just her lingerie.

Me: it must be tiring.
Kat: its ok. I am used to assignments.

I looked at the time. Its 9pm.

Ding ding

I heard my phone ring and i checked it. It's from my chat. Cindy was telling me that she is on her way to the conference. I showed kat and she used my phone to update her sister what we are doing. She passed the phone back to me.

Cindy: dear, stay with her ok? Keep her safe.

I scrolled through the earlier messages and kat already told her about the nude shot which will happen later.

Me: i think i should go out of the room when she is doing the final shot.
Cindy: NO! You need to stay with her.
Me: but its your sister. I dont feel comfortable.
Cindy: If anything happen to her, you are dead.
Cindy: ok i gota go. Remember, keep her safe.
Me: ok.... love you.
Cindy: love you too.

pussluver
09-12-2015, 02:45 PM
I put my phone back into my pocket. Kat was standing besides peter at the desk, looking at the freshly taken photo. I joined them.

Kat: hey... theres only 8 shots for this set. Let's complete the remaining 2.

I noticed that she was a bit red. I touched her can of beer left on the table. It was empty.

Peter: can i have a request to do 11 shots on the next set before the final one?
Kat: that was not our agreement.
Peter: i know, i am just asking. Haha... if you dont agree, its ok.

She thought for a while and seemed like taking forever. I wondered if she is drunk. Peter remained silent.

Kat: ok. Pass me the bag. I'll go change now.

She took the bag and went into the toilet. Peter looked at me and i just shrug. His eyes were on fire. I can tell that he is excited. Very excited in fact. I wondered what's in the bag, but i kept quiet. I sat by the table where kat had just vacated.

Beep beep.

Kats phone rang. I saw the preview message from cindy, asking her to make sure that i stay and protect her. Of course, i couldnt ask for more. Whose wife will ask her husband to look after her sister, especially seeing her in the nude. They were that close. But i wondered what is the limitations of their closeness.

I heard the door to the toilet open.

pussluver
09-12-2015, 02:49 PM
Thanks to all bros for the points and support.

I am glad you like my story. Pardon me for the grammatical and spelling errors as using a mobile device to update is tedious.

Will try to update whenever possible. But next few days will have no updates as i will be travelling. I'll try to finish off this scene before i disappear tonight.

Userlim
09-12-2015, 02:58 PM
Keep it coming bro, it's one of the best I have read in a long time!

I'm toggling between doing my report and checking for new post from you on this thread!

Can't wait for more!:)

sjb1994
09-12-2015, 03:00 PM
Great story line, what a twist, from a self-hide, shy little boy going to a wolf soon. How I wish I have such a SIL too.

Lennyberg
09-12-2015, 03:13 PM
thank you very much for the story.

the flow is awesome, e grammar and spelling mistakes are negligible.

mariadona
09-12-2015, 03:33 PM

Are there any? :D
I'm too focused on other things hahaaa

takashi31400
09-12-2015, 03:34 PM
Bro Pusslover

Thank you so much for your update.
Really appreciated.

pukipilot
09-12-2015, 04:04 PM
Great story line, what a twist, from a self-hide, shy little boy going to a wolf soon. How I wish I have such a SIL too.

Me too ...... and watching her in a nude photoshoot OMG :D

pussluver
09-12-2015, 04:13 PM
Peter and me automatically turned in that direction simulteanously. Kat walked out of the toilet. She was not wrapped in her towel. Only the lingerie was on her slim sexy body. But oh my what a sight!

The lingerie was hardly called lingerie. I supposed it's more for seducing a man in the bedroom. There were hardly enough fabric on it.

It was a white fishnet 2 piece. The half cup bra was fishnet material. Her little erected nipples were so obvious but they were restrained by the material, very near the top of the opening of the bra. I stared at their contorted shape straining against the materials, looking to break free and hang loose. Her nipples and aerola were tiny. Something that i was pleasantly surprised. Normally c cups have big aerola. But hers were tiny, not larger than a 50cent coin. I felt like sucking them now.

The bottom, not even called a G string, was fishnet. As to confirmed my suspicion earlier, she was clean shaven below. Through the fishnet, i could see her nether lips even as she walked, protruding against the material. The band of her undies was just a piece of thin string, tied at her waist, supporting the tiny fishnet piece around her groin.

I swallowed my saliva as she strutted towards us. I felt myself almost uncontrollable.

Me: errmmm .... ermmm... where's your towel.
Kat: haha... i drop it.. its dirty...haha...

She sounded a bit tipsy. I looked at peter. He was scrutinizing her every bits. I could hear him breathing heavily. She broke his thoughts.

Kat: haha.... can we start? I am ready... haha...
Peter:..... errmmm... ok... is it ok to do more explicit poses?
Peter: you look...ermmmm... fantastic...

He stole a peek at me to gauge my reaction. I showed him none except with the tent in my pants. He took it as an unspoken approval from me. Kat did not say anything. She just smiled and nodded.

Peter: errmmm... lets take a few pictures in the bathroom first...

She walked back into the bathroom. We followed. It was a little crampy, and i wanted to stand at the doorway, but kat held my arm and pulled me inside. I try to make myself as small as possible.

The toilet lights were brighter and her privates were more obvious. I could even see the goosebumps around her aerolas. My heart was working over time.

Peter was not using his tripod as there was no space. He covered the toilet seat.

Peter: here.... i need you to open your legs. Also grab you breasts. You ok with that?

I almost went into shock. Before i protested, kat sat down, open her legs and grab her own c cups from the side, pushing them forward, showing them to us. Her pussy lips was visible to us through the undies that offered no protection.

Peter squatted down and focused the camera bottom up. Even though the focus was on her face, her nether region took up most of her camera. From my angle, it looked as if he was burying his head to her most private regions. His hands were shaking badly and he took a long time getting that photo.

Click

redapple26
09-12-2015, 04:28 PM
Veri well written...give u my LIKE

tuikboo
09-12-2015, 04:31 PM
Bro dont take too long to click submit..cheers

thevilone
09-12-2015, 04:37 PM
getting so interesting!

kovanng
09-12-2015, 04:46 PM
more and more interesting....cheers

Busty
09-12-2015, 05:27 PM
Pitching tent here.

DiabloX
09-12-2015, 05:34 PM
Very good. +12

noobie77
09-12-2015, 06:13 PM
TS,

Nice story any photos to share? :p

~iOOi~
09-12-2015, 06:41 PM
TS,

Nice story any photos to share? :p

Yes, fully agreed that with some photos will make reading better :p

iJiByeHacker
09-12-2015, 06:46 PM

Easier to follow the story? :p

skang
09-12-2015, 06:50 PM
Ya lot photo will tell the full stoty

todaracing
09-12-2015, 06:54 PM
Cant stop reading till the end. Keep it up.

pussluver
09-12-2015, 07:05 PM
Peter: next pose. Put your hands on the vanity top. The picture will be your reflection from the mirror.

Kat got up from the toilet seat and took her place in front of the mirror. She placed her hands and spread her legs, exactly the same pose that she did earlier in the room, by the desk. Except that the photo would be a 45 degree angle from behind her, capturing her image from the reflection in the mirror.

Peter was not satisfied with her pose. Again he moved forward and touch her hips, trying to get kat to perk up her butt even more. I noticed that this time when he released her hips, he traced his fingers across her firm bottom. I could see the goosepimples forming across the area that he traced.

To get the effect of the mirror effect, she have to really arched her waist, so that her boobs are facing straight forward. With the down light from the vanity top, her nipples were so visible that she might as well be naked.

Peter looked in the mirror and saw the same. He was not satisfied with the pose. He went forward, held her left arm and put it on her left breast.

I cant see if he touched her other parts from my angle. I shifted to the side of kat to get a better view. He had since disrevelled her hair, making it a got out of bed look.

Taking the hint, she tilted her head back slightly, eyes half closed, mouth opened, showing the tip of her tongue. Basically a come fuck me look. I adjusted the position of my cock which was straining so hard against my pants.

Click.

Peter: very good. Lets use the bathtub. Lie in it, i want to see your legs spread open. One leg dangle from the side.

Kat lay down and did exactly as she was told. But when she hang her leg out, she was spread widely. Her undies shifted position and both of us standing there saw a lot of the meaty portion of her nether region. But not enough to expose her lips.

She placed both her hands under her chin, arms blocking her boobs and gave a japanese styled kind of innocent look. She looked like she had just gotten raped. Peter kneel on one knee, again taking the photo from her bottom up. He took much longer for this shot. I relaised that he was staring at her pussy.

Click.

pussluver
09-12-2015, 07:07 PM

Lol. I wished i had. Please read the very first post of this thread

takashi31400
09-12-2015, 07:27 PM
Bro Pusslover.

Almost every hour i log in to check your update.
And without fail your latest updated story is there.
Thanks for your great effort.

goldhill
09-12-2015, 07:33 PM
nice story bro. very exciting

pussluver
09-12-2015, 08:29 PM
Peter: good job. Turn around in the tub on your hands and knees.

Kat retracted her leg, she still had the presence of adjusting her bottom and also check that her nipples had not pop out. But the fishnet material offered little to cover her modesty. She still looked tipsy to me and the redness of her face was a telltale sign.

She dropped down to her hands and knees like an obedient little girl. Her knees were closed together. I think that the alcohol was doing its job. She poses were not so natural for a camera any more. But her facial expressions were getting a little more seductive. Her eyes were mostly half closed.

Peter: you need to open your legs a little. Too close together wont look good.

She shifted but now there were wide apart.

Peter: tsk....

He reached down and placed both hands on her left thigh. His left hand was on her outer thigh and his right hand in her inner thigh. I shifted my position behind him so that i could see what he was doing. I saw that his right hand was very high up her thigh, nearly touching her private area. However, he did not.

He shifted her thigh, but her pelvic followed, knees not moving. He tried again and the same thing happened.

Peter: you need to lift your knees.
Kat: mmmmmmm.....

She did so sluggishly. He adjusted to the position he wanted. Next he went forward and adjusted her hands and face.

Then he went back behind her bend down taking a shot, not too different from the rest of the shots in the bathroom.

Click

Me: kat... kat... are you ok?
Kat: mmmmm.....
Me: any more shots here?
Peter: i was thinking one more
Me: could we have a break after this?
Peter: oh... we can take a break first. We can come back here later.

With that, he went out of the toilet. Kat was still on fours in the tub. I went over, one hand on her arm and the other across her back. Supporting her via her armpit, i half lifted her up. She stood up with my support. My hand holding her arms brushed against her side boobs. She did not react but more blood poured into my manhood.

Me: shall we stop? You are not in the condition to carry on.

I thought about cindy. Even though i wanted kat to be naked, but the instruction from cindy was more important to me at that instance.

Kat: ....errmmm... i am ok... not drunk...
Me: you sounded like you are....
Kat: i am just high....
Kat: give me 5mins... i'll be fine...
Me: you sure?
Kat: yes....

She looked into my eyes in close proximity. she shifted away from my support and grinned.

Kat: i am sure you want me to continue...

She pointed to my tent.

Me: errmmm.... thats not the point. I need to look after you....
Kat: ya... i'll give you something to look later.... haha....
Kat: now go out and close the door please. I want to freshen up.
Me: you sure you are fine?

She nodded and ushered me out of the toilet.

ajlover
09-12-2015, 09:48 PM
just too addictive... :D

long time no such good writer and best is super prompt update !!

Bro, u know exactly when we need the dosage and you updated us... offered my humble points :cool:

tuikboo
09-12-2015, 10:03 PM
About time. Anymore ts?
Thanks in advance.

pussluver
09-12-2015, 10:15 PM
update coming soon.....

PlsDontZapMe
09-12-2015, 10:19 PM
Nice story bro... Camping here for more...

PlsDontZapMe
09-12-2015, 10:20 PM
Nice story bro... Camping here for more...

thevilone
09-12-2015, 10:20 PM
waiting for it!

goofydog
09-12-2015, 10:32 PM
More addictive than HK serial :D

takashi31400
09-12-2015, 10:36 PM
Camping here for more.
Thank you very much for your great job.

update coming soon.....

jasonchoo
09-12-2015, 10:46 PM
awesome story bro !!!!!

pussluver
09-12-2015, 10:50 PM
I walked out to the bed and sat down. What should I do? I have never encountered a girl who is drunk. Cindy had her fair share of drinking with me, but then she is always sober. Now Kat is tipsy, I am not sure what reactions she will have.

I sat there pondering. I took up my phone and wanted to message Cindy for her advise. She always managed to think of something. But somehow I decided not to bother her as she will be in her conference. I have to face this with Kat. I have to help and protect her. But I realised that the mind is weak, or rather my mind. I am not sure if I am able to protect her.

I was lost in my thoughts and was interrupted by the opening of the toilet door. Kat came out into the room. I dont know whether I should be worried or horny. She is still dressed in that ridiculously sexy lingerie. However, she seemed to be a little better as she was walking fine.

Peter: Here's a drink for you.

I had forgotten about Peter. And to my horror, it seemed that he had opened the champagne bottle from the minibar and offered a glass to Kat. She drank half the cup before I snatch it from her.

Me: Stop it.... you'll be drunk!
Kat: ok... no need to be so fierce....
Peter: haha... Sam dont worry. You are around right?... Kat you ready to start?

Kat nodded.

Peter: Please lie down on the bed.

She went to the bed and sat by the side. She was not covering herself any more. I suspected her inhibition was released by the drinks she had. She definitely is not a good drinker.

Kat: Pose?

Peter went over to the bed and popped up 2 pillows, one on top of the other, against the frame of the bed.

Peter: Here, rest your head on the frame and support your weight on the pillows. Then open your legs and place your hands on your thighs.

Kat went over to the middle of the bed, adjusted her position and rested her back on the pillows. She opened her legs, bending at the knees. Peter went over and switched on the sleeping lights, which shine onto her, again making everything underneath the lingerie to be visible. I could clearly see that her nipples were still straining against her bra, and the fabric at her nether region had bundled very closed towards the middle, leaving vast amount of exposed skin. My tent which was deflated earlier, rose again to the erotic scene.

Peter did not gave her any instructions this time, but he knelt on the bed and went over to her location. He opened her knees wider but left the ankle in it's original position, so that Kat looked like she was preparing to be fucked in missionary.

He took both her hands and placed them just besides the fabric that was protection her most private area. He placed one of his hand on her inner thigh 3/4 way up to her crotch, as he positioned her hands with the other of his. I noticed that the thumb of the hand on the thigh was moving, slowly stroking her, only removing his hand when he is satisfied with her position. She did not seemed to noticed and I kept quiet.

Click.

Again photo taken from bottom up.

6 more pictures to go before the finale.

takashi31400
09-12-2015, 11:06 PM
Bro Pusslover

Thanks again!!!!
Any more for today?
Camping here for more.

QUOTE=pussluver;13938174]update coming soon.....[/QUOTE]

pussluver
09-12-2015, 11:10 PM
Peter: great. for the next shot. you can sit up but I want to see you open your legs for me.

I cleared my head. Did I heard wrongly? Did he say what I think I heard? The words he used was provocative. But I did not see any harm in it, so I kept quiet.

Peter: I want you to lower your bra for me, but cover your nipples with your finger tips.
Me: wait.... wait.... this was not part of the agreement.

I jumped in as I felt that he had overstepped the boundary.

Peter: It is....
Me: Since when?
Peter: Well, technically Kat is not exposing herself since she is still covered.
Me: but.... but.... but....
Me: Kat, dont you feel that this is not part of the agreement?

I looked at her to support my argument. She had sat up on the bed, crossed legged. She looked at me with a puzzled face.

Kat: Sam, he is right. I am covering myself.... cool it...

Exasperated, I just rolled my eyes.

Peter: ok?
Kat: ya.... let's proceed....

She positioned herself and opened her legs into the original position. Next, her hands went to the top of the bra and pushed downwards, moving her hands slowly, cupping her own breasts, until she had her nipples covered in her hands. However, the bra was all in a mess below her hand. Peter just move to her nonchalantly and shifted the bra, pushing the bundled fabric under her breasts. For this, he lifted her under boobs to do the placement.

I looked on eyes wide. While Peter was making the adjustments, Kat was staring at me, monitoring my reactions.

Me: You're ok?

She nodded without any expression on her face. She closed her eyes. I sat on the bed, looking at Peter's action. He pulled the straps to the side of her boobs so that the bra can sit in place. I thought that he did not want the bra to move aside when her picture was taken. Again his hands lingered a long time on her boobs.

when he decided it was fine, he went to his camera.

Click.

LionMessi
09-12-2015, 11:46 PM
Very good story ..... well done TS :)

takashi31400
Bro Pusslover,

Appreciated for your up date.
Will camping here for more.
Thank you so much.

pussluver
Peter: fantastic.... please wear back your bra........

To me, it seemed a difficult task for her. I supposed she would need some help as her bra is all stuck under her boobs. I was prepared to jump in and help, thinking of not wanting to let Peter touch her further.

Kat solved the problem but turning away from us and sit back facing us. She adjusted until it was proper before turning back and face us. I looked at her and her eyes were droopy again. The champagne is starting to take effect.

She just sat on the bed looking at Peter, waiting for his next instruction.

Peter looked at her. I think he noticed that she is a little tipsy as well, and he had caught on that I will not stopped him if she is agreeable. I could tell that he is enjoying himself.

Peter: ok, sit in the same position, I want you to pinch your nipples with your finger outside your bra.

I stared at him. But he was playing by the rules. She was still fully clothe. I kept quiet, and turned to looked at Kat. I wondered if she would do it.

She lifted her hands to her boobs and without searching, she found her nipples from outside the fabric. Her eyes closed and her mouth opened to let out a silent moan. She frowned a little and I saw that she very slightly squeezed and released her nipples periodically. I could see that she was a little turned on.

I started to perspire in the airconditioned room.

Peter went forward, and he lowered both bra straps, letting them fall on her arms. He deliberately brushed his fingers down the side of her arms as he positioned her straps. Her cups fell forward as well, exposing only the aerolas, her nipples were still protected from their little modesty with support from her fingers.

He retreated from her and went to his camera. I saw him adjust his manhood and I noticed that he had formed a tent as well. I was surprised as I thought he was having trouble with it. However, I deduced that he had a fetish, and only in this scenario he will get arouse.

I put my hand into my berms and touched myself on the scene unfolding before me. But when I thought of Cindy, i removed my hand. This is my SIL and not a sex object.

Click

takashi31400
09-12-2015, 11:50 PM
arigatou!!!!!!!
motto motto!!!!

Kloze
09-12-2015, 11:58 PM
arigatou!!!!!!!
motto motto!!!!

Bro you really camping here!!!! :D :D

takashi31400
10-12-2015, 12:00 AM
Yes i am.......
Cant sleep liao....

Bro you really camping here!!!! :D :D

thevilone
10-12-2015, 12:00 AM
getting real steamy!

pussluver
10-12-2015, 12:17 AM
I felt annoyed and frustrated. Annoyed because I thought that Kat was in this state because she consumed alcohol. But in the first place, she should never have accepted the offer, even though the cash was good. But fortunately Peter did not touch her.

Frustrated because I wanted to release, I wanted to masturbate to Kat, but I can't. Not in this room, and not in this situation.

My chain of thoughts interrupted by Peter.

Peter: Could you lie down, kat?

Kat's eyes were still closed and she was still caressing her nipples. I looked and realised that more of her aerola had appeared. Without opening her eyes, she just lean back down onto the bed, hands still on her boobs, straps still down from her shoulders, legs still opened.

Peter: Ok good. You can release your nipples now....

Obediently, Kat did as told. She was as if she was in a trance.

Peter: I need you to put one hand on top of your undies, and cover your pussy.

First time that I heard him used the word. Obscene but it felt sexy at that moment. She placed one hand between her legs. I could see a little shiver rippled along her thighs when she touches the undies. Her fingers pushed down on the fabric and did a very small circular motion around the area. Both Peter and myself could see that she was rubbing her clit through her skimpy white undies

Peter: Dont move.....

Click

Peter: please remove your hand....

Kat did so and put her hands on her thighs and started to stroke them. Peter turned to me.

Peter: we cant continue with this lingerie.
Me: You mean we end the session here?
Peter: No. If we end here, I will only pay up to here.
Me: what do you mean?
Peter: her undies is wet. It will not look good with a dark patch there.

I did not noticed earlier. I looked at her groin. It was indeed wet. Obviously she was stimulated by the happenings so far.

Me: Now what? we have only done 8 photos for this set

STARLORDABC
10-12-2015, 12:23 AM
Greaaaaaat cant wait

takashi31400
10-12-2015, 12:35 AM
cant wait either......

takashi31400
10-12-2015, 02:22 AM
i think should be no more up date liao.
thank you very much bro pusslover for your great effort.

pussluver
10-12-2015, 02:35 AM
Peter: there are 4 more shots to go.
Peter: I can delete all the pictures but i'll just pay you 2000....

I looked at Kat, her eyes were closed. I thought she was sleeping but I noticed her fingers moving.

Peter: How?
Me: I don't know. I cant answer you....
Peter: I suggest to remove her bottom.... and we complete the remaining 4 shots....
Me: NO! no nudity....
Peter: Yes, there is. But it's only 1 full nude shot. How about this, 4 shots without her bottom, but she keep her top.

He paused.

Peter: Anyway you see, her pussy is already on display in all these pictures.

He handed me his camera. I looked at his photos. Indeed, in all the photos that he took, even with her fishnet undies on, her pussy was very visible. And from the first picture, it was dry, but in the latter few, it started to get shiny, obviously moisture forming around her lips.

Peter: How? It's late. I need to leave soon....

I stood there unsure of what to do.

Kat: I know...

I turned at looked at her. She was sitting up on the bed, her bra strap still on her arms, one the cups had succumbed to gravity. Her tiny erected nipple on display.

Me: errrrmmm... kat... kat.... your bra .... ermmm... you are displaying too much

She looked down and laughed.

Kat: Show me the photos.....

I handed her the camera, she still did not adjust her bra. Peter was staring at her nipples. He licked his lips.

Kat: Ok.... let's do it.......
Me: NO!
Kat: Sam, you saw the pictures, every thing is already on display. It doesn't matter any more.... I just want to be paid...

I kept quiet. It's her call. I looked at her and wondered if she was still tipsy.

Kat: Sam, please pass me my glass....

I looked at her, unsure if I should proceed. She nodded to give me assurance. I went and collected the half filled champagne glass to her. She gulp the remaining contents in 1 mouthful and pass the empty cup to me.

Kat: So, what do you want for these 4 poses?
Peter: You can remove your bottom first.

I froze. My heart started to race again. Kat, my SIL is going to remove her bottom in front of me. I am going to get to see her privates in close proximity, something that I never imagined all my life, yet it is happening now.

I stared at Kat. She kneel down on the bed, now, both her straps had fallen further, and the cups of her bra was now inverted on her tummy, both boobs exposed and on display. She tucked her thumbs into the waist band of her undies and push it down, revealing her naked loins to us. She was practically naked.

Peter and myself swallowed our saliva. She was definitely having an effect on us. After removing, she sat down on bed, adjusted her bra back in place, and put her hands between her legs, covering herself.

Kat: ok, now what?

Peter: errmmm.... I want a close up shot of your pussy....

Immediately she laid back on the bed and spread her legs, offering her privates to be captured.

Peter: could you open yourself up?

Kat put one hand on her vagina, and place her index and middle finger on both sides of her opening respectively and spread her most intimate area for Peter. He squatted down by the edge of the bed and position the camera.

I went closer, with the intention to keep an eye on him, not touching Kat. But instead, my eyes went to her pussy. I could see her puffy outer lips, the light pink of her inside, leading into a dark hole. Her clitoris is swollen and is very tempting. I wanted to reach out and touch it, but I still have some sense in me to restrain myself.

I adjusted my cock in my berms, and while doing that, I caught Kat looking at me.

Click

Peter: Perfect....

He licked his lips and stood up. Kat's fingers were still opening her love hole. However, I saw her flicking her clit with her middle finger. Index finger still pulling the her puffy outer lips aside. This did not escape Peter as well. I see he putting his hands into his pants.

Peter: wow.... oh my.... oh my.....

I looked at Kat, her eyes were closed and breathing heavily. The champagne had taken effect once more. She was in a world of her own.

Her pussy started to get wetter and wetter. We could see the juices flowing out.

Peter: oh... my... oh... my.....

He started to unbuckle his belt.

Me: What the fuck are you doing?

He stopped, suddenly remembering my presence and return his buckle to it's original place.

Peter: Sorry, I was just thinking of masturbating...... Sorry... I forgot....
Me: get your shoot over.

Kat hands left her vagina area. She turned over sideways, curling up. I have a notion that she is falling asleep.

Peter: Ok, I want to get another close up, but without the juices. Can you help to clean her up since you are her boyfriend?

I paused and considered my options. I did not want to remain stationary for too long just in case he suspected that I am not. He will then have many reasons or excuses for other stuffs. And even much less I want him to know that Kat is my SIL. He would think that she is a slut and may forget about the agreement he signed earlier.

I looked around the room and saw the tissue box. I took a piece of tissue and sat besides Kat's leg. Peter was eyeing my every movement, looking at to pounce and have me for supper. With little option, I took the tissue and dabbed at Kats opening. But her juices were aplenty, I have to repeat the action another 3 times before she is dry.

Peter took up his position.

Click.

Just 2 more shots to go

takashi31400
10-12-2015, 02:45 AM
Bro Pusslover,

Its beyond my expectation your update came in at tis time.
Really appreciate your hard work.
Well done.
You have a very good night.

pussluver
10-12-2015, 03:07 AM
Kat was now sound asleep. I stood up and pocketed the very damp tissues into my berms pocket.

Me: Now what? She sound asleep.
Peter: We can still proceed. You are her boyfriend, so I am sure you can make the decision.

I thought for a moment.

Me: tell me the next photo.

He thought for a while.

Peter: Do you think we can wake her?
Me: I can try.....

I Sat down again besides Kat, but near her head. I put my hands on her shoulder and called her name. I shook her a little and I could see the jiggle of her breasts.

Me: Kat... Kat... can you wake up?

She finally stirred and opened her eyes. I could see that they were bloodshot.

Me: You ok?
Kat: mmmmm....
Me: 2 more photos and we can go home
Kat: mmmmm....

She sat up in bed, and for a moment looked like she is lost, unsure of the unfamiliar surroundings. She got back her thoughts in a second later. Her hair was messy.

Kat: Sorry.... yes?
Peter: 2 more shots....
Kat: ok....

She yawn like a little kitten. The feeling of cuddling her almost overpowered me, but I kept my control.

Peter: please go on fours. I want a side view.

I stood up, giving her space. She adjusted her hair and move slowly on all fours. She still have the mind to arc her back and looked into the camera.

Click

Me: ok, last one.
Peter: Are you ok to do a shower shot?

She nodded and started to got out of bed unsteadily. I went over and held her arms, offering support. She held onto me and we went into the shower area. I made sure that she is stable before letting go of her arms.

Peter: Can you open the tap?

Kat fumbled with the tap, but finally the hot water came out of the shower head. Automatically, she used her hands to clear the water off her face. Her hair, bra, body were now all wet. I could see that she was slightly jolted awake by the temperature of the water. Peter was standing behind me.

Peter: could you turn this way?

Kat turned and faced us. Basically her bra was none existence, her nipples fully exposed.. The force of the water had made her cups sagged downwards as there was not underwire, no padding. It was grotesque and definitely not for a photo.

Kat knew that as well. She reached behind, unclasp her bra, and let it dropped on the floor. She stood there naked, waiting for Peter to snap.

Click

Peter: ok done.
Me: finally.... let's go out and let her freshen up.

I literally pushed him out of the toilet, not wanting him to ogle at Kat any more. I realized that I am deflated as I stepped out of the toilet. Kat was too drunk and vulnerable and I guess my small head did not want to take advantage of the situation.

I sat on the bed and waited for Kat. Peter started packing his stuffs, He passed me 3800 in total, not a cent more.

Soon, Kat exited the toilet, in her original clothes.

Me: How are you feeling?
Kat: Much better.
Me: Can you walk?
Kat: I guess so.....
Me: Let's go....
Peter: Thanks Kat, that was great.... bye....

We left the room without saying goodbye. I could imagine him masturbating to all the pictures of Kat in the privacy of his room and I felt disgusted.

I passed Kat the money in the car and drove us home.

When we reached home, it was already 1am.

I parked the car and went over to open the door for her. She exited the car slowly and was about to walk across the lawn back to her house.

Kat: Thanks Sam. Thanks for being there.
Me: Good night... you must be tired.
Kat: Good night....

I went back to my room and retrieved the tissues in my pocket. I put it to my nose. It was dry now but Kat's smell was still there. I imagine myself licking her pussy, and this will be the smell that I will experience. I removed my berms and realized that my boxers is all stained with my precum. I quickly masturbated to released all my pent up horniess and shot my load into the tissue.

Mentally spent, I laid down on my bed and sleep, even without bathing.

pussluver
10-12-2015, 03:08 AM
Bro Pusslover,

Its beyond my expectation your update came in at tis time.
Really appreciate your hard work.
Well done.
You have a very good night.

No problem bro. I mentioned that I will finish this scene earlier today, and so I kept my promised. lol

Anyway, there will be more actions from Sam and Kat when I am back. Will update soon. Enjoy reading the mega updates today.

Cheers.

pussluver
10-12-2015, 03:10 AM
Cant stop reading till the end. Keep it up.

Todaracing? FD2R bro?

pussluver
10-12-2015, 03:17 AM
Hooked on the story. Am checking in every hour for update. You are really prompt. Not to mention that your story telling is excellent!

Thanks bro, I try to be more descriptive. That way can kick start our imagination. :D

Me too....

Are there any? :D
I'm too focused on other things hahaaa

You are too kind. If you noticed that there are always edited posts. Because typing on a mobile device is quite tedious.:eek:

pussluver
10-12-2015, 03:19 AM
nice story bro. very exciting

getting so interesting!

more and more interesting....cheers

Bro dont take too long to click submit..cheers

Thanks for your support. Stay tuned for further updates to this Thread:p

pussluver
10-12-2015, 03:20 AM
just too addictive... :D

long time no such good writer and best is super prompt update !!

Bro, u know exactly when we need the dosage and you updated us... offered my humble points :cool:

I try to update whenever possible. But sometimes updating on a cell phone is damn tedious.

glad you enjoy the story.

takashi31400
10-12-2015, 03:45 AM
Bro Pusslover,

You have a safe trip.
Thanks for your great effort.:)

No problem bro. I mentioned that I will finish this scene earlier today, and so I kept my promised. lol

Anyway, there will be more actions from Sam and Kat when I am back. Will update soon. Enjoy reading the mega updates today.

Cheers.

gambit76
10-12-2015, 09:08 AM
Thanks for the updates bro! Gonna miss your updates for the next few days.

Have a safe trip!!

cumminology
10-12-2015, 09:12 AM
Nice story so far. Up some points. :)

tuikboo
10-12-2015, 10:44 AM
Yup. Safe trip bro.

walala
10-12-2015, 01:06 PM
Bro, your story is THUMBS UP MAN!

todaracing
10-12-2015, 04:13 PM
Todaracing? FD2R bro? Nope. Never on a FD2R b4. Anyway your story is so addictive.

kovanng
10-12-2015, 06:43 PM
nice and interesting story for follow up ya...cheers

crafter
10-12-2015, 07:55 PM
Nice story pussluver bro!!

Keep it up, the story is getting more n more interesting!! :p

camping camping camping

papagraphite
10-12-2015, 08:25 PM
Fantastic. Superbly written with the right amount of details and backstory. This story is fast becoming a legendary story.

norigo77
10-12-2015, 08:44 PM
Pls continue asap! :p

goofydog
10-12-2015, 10:42 PM
Getting hotter and hotter :D

Aluris
10-12-2015, 10:44 PM
This is a nice story!

MixGrill
11-12-2015, 12:25 AM
camping here for the anticipated mega updates :)

pussluver
11-12-2015, 12:29 AM
Preview:

Tuesday:

I woke up late. I guess i was too tired last night. I rushed to my office without even checking on kat.

Work was hectic that day and i dont even have enough time to check my phone and forgot to bring it with me when i went out for meetings. The meetings were back to back and when i got back to the office, it was about 3pm. Finally i got back to my desk.

I looked at my phone. There were some messages from cindy.

10am the missed messages from cindy.

Cindy: dear i am back in my hotel.
Cindy: it was a tiring day.
Cindy: i have checked with kat. Thanks for being there and helping out.

11am the missed messages from cindy.
Cindy: i am going bed. Goodnight and miss ya.

There were 2 missed calls. They were from kat.

iPaw69
11-12-2015, 12:32 AM
TS you are back ...... that's fast!!! :)

limkh11
11-12-2015, 12:33 AM
Don't preview liao... Aiyo. ..
Haha.. We are waiting anxiously.

archer69
11-12-2015, 12:33 AM
TS not enough update too short!
Pls.post .more haha

SeanTeoh
11-12-2015, 02:32 AM
Very nice update bro, thanks

CKLeow
11-12-2015, 03:23 AM
Do continue TS

Sensory Sniper
11-12-2015, 02:48 PM
Damn power story. What a twist, I thought you cracked her password to see her nude pics. Never would I thought it will be live shots.

pastaman
11-12-2015, 04:10 PM
Damn power story. What a twist, I thought you cracked her password to see her nude pics. Never would I thought it will be live shots.

Live shots many times better than nude pics :D

Dusty
11-12-2015, 06:11 PM
Well written story.

Fudgiewudgie
11-12-2015, 06:48 PM
Another good story!! While reading makes me imagine it and precum on my boxer.

prataonion
11-12-2015, 11:52 PM
Live shots many times better than nude pics :D

Hahaha of course :D

Pandoraboy
12-12-2015, 01:11 AM
good story bro pls continue haha

Abcdefghijklmn
12-12-2015, 12:43 PM
More more more..!

Encore encore encore

pussluver
12-12-2015, 12:55 PM
I looked at the number, contemplating if i should call her back. I thought about last night and my dick stirred. Before i could call, anne came to my cubicle.

Anne is my sales girl. She manages a few of my bigger customer as i found her quite capable. She has shoulder length hair and wear glasses, but it does not make her look nerdy. Infact, it looks sexy on her. Kind of like a secondary school teacher.

She is of darker shade which i know that she does outdoor sports often, especially with her tone body. I know she is b cup as i had previously seen her sports bra lying around and i had took a peek before

Today, she is in a black blouse that is a little baggy and a short demin skirt.

Anne: sam, we have a dinner appointment tonight with a supplier