PDA

View Full Version : Men, Please Put Deodorant and Not Perfume When You Have Strong BO!

Sammyboy RSS Feed
30-11-2015, 03:30 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Well, I hope I am not being critical about men here. But I just cannot take it anymore but to vent here...

Just came out of a meeting with a guy from my office. Gosh, I couldn't help but make sure I rushed out of the meeting room. His perfume smell was simply overwhelming with his strong BO!

For goodness sake, guys - If you have BO, apply deodorant, and NOT perfume. Applying lots of perfume or cologne when you have a strong BO makes you stink even more!

Doesn't this guy know that the secret to removing BO is preventive deodorant and NOT corrective perfume!!!

Guys, for goodness sake. If you have BO, please take regular showers with lots of soap and scrub thoroughly those areas where it is "humid" with a body scrub or sponge.

Please also use a decently good shampoo for your oily hair and keep your hair (whether it is your head, armpits or XXX) trimmed or even shaved. And for goodness sake, change your shirt, pants and underwear everyday! This is the tropics!

Last but not least - Please do not put perfume or cologne. These are meant to be ancillary and not to be used to disguise your strong BO.

Nothing makes me more woozy when a guy with strong BO applies tons of perfume and cologne to disguise his horrible smell! :*:

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?220835-Men-Please-Put-Deodorant-and-Not-Perfume-When-You-Have-Strong-BO!&goto=newpost).