PDA

View Full Version : New V spq

Shaolinsi
27-11-2015, 09:24 PM
Any recommendation for the new v spa at yuan Ching??

Indigotroll
02-05-2016, 08:14 AM
been there before. good message with standard SPA setup. The pricing a bit high on the massage. No special services offered.

5elements
09-05-2016, 12:25 PM
It looks nice and impressive from the website. I have tried the other spa in the east and thought of joining this New V Spa. Wonder they provide extra admission service and others for special occasion like birthday when you sign up their package of $500?

power69
09-05-2016, 02:29 PM
dont waste yr money,
many estab. close down,
package all gone.

完颜不破
09-05-2016, 08:05 PM
For silver package member can get 20% off during month of birthday.
Wemt there a few times just to relax.. Enjoy aircon n rest at the resting room. Also food altot im not a big eater,
Massage much better than Hot Spa. I did 90mins

stevez
09-05-2016, 11:18 PM
been there before. good message with standard SPA setup. The pricing a bit high on the massage. No special services offered.

Just checked out the website, looked like a place for rich brothers, too ex for average Joe like me.:(

Redbulllover
10-05-2016, 12:58 AM
very bad market now ...:o

完颜不破
10-05-2016, 07:11 PM
Just checked out the website, looked like a place for rich brothers, too ex for average Joe like me.:(

Still affordable.... But can still visit once awhile...really relaxing... Massage is good....massage...eat...sleep

完颜不破
11-05-2016, 06:57 PM
First time kena zapped

-------
Much better? bullshit la. did you try the likes of Carmen in hotspa?
-------

...but who cares. I dun come here to gain points or etc

Carmen offer happy ending?

My last post for New V Spa is for newer facilities and massage. Good massage like New Wellness Spa as i always have back pain.

完颜不破
11-05-2016, 08:58 PM
Oh no, you are making a sore and insinuating statement. Be careful please.
---
Hahaha

Lao Er Ge
17-04-2017, 08:14 PM
Was at this place last week. Some guys taking full advantage of the 24 hours opening and slept through at the super comfy lounge to 10am next morning.

Not me of course, I was there at 10am and saw this group who were showering and changing up at the spa area. Being curious, I asked the recept why.

Anyway, I asked for an syt ML but was assigned an obasan. Never mind just closed my eyes and went through the so so massage. Nothing interesting popped up and proceeded for a bowl of their so call in house special noodle. Not too bad though. Spa area a little too cram but for the promotion price I paid before noon, cannot complain much.

On my way out, saw this pretty syt and asked her name...Nicole she is. She says she only starts work in the afternoon. Anyone?