PDA

View Full Version : UBER Driving

winner38
26-11-2015, 03:49 PM
Hi peeps.

I'm surprised that no one has started this thread yet, so kindly let me be the one to get the ball rolling.

I've been backpack travelling for last 6 months, and had my fair share of adventures on the road, but I shall save them for another day/time/thread.

Came back in in Oct and has been looking for a day job but to no avail. So my friend recommended me to give Uber Taxi driving a try.
I started a month ago and am really surprised that my peak-hours (morning & evening) driving can actually make more than $3K. Now that's a big "fuck-off" to my ex job/boss.

If I can put in few more hours each day, making more than $5k per month really isn't difficult. Alas, the mind is willing but the body isn't. Guess I am a tired old dog already.

Anyway, if any bros here like to know more about Uber, you can leave me a reply here, or PM me. I will try my best to answer your questions.

please note:
current (Nov 2015) Uber promotion is that if I refer anyone with own car to start driving Uber, the new driver will get $250 and I get $250 as well.

if he rent a car, then I will get $200 for referral fee, but the new driver has no incentive. I will split the referral fee with any bro here if he give my Invite Code during sign-up. The requirement is that the new driver must complete 25 trips then I can get the referral fee.

My Invite code is : zqphpue

cheers!

Muller13
26-11-2015, 03:54 PM
Thanks bro, I might want to give it a try :)

winner38
26-11-2015, 04:43 PM
Thanks for dropping by, bro Muller.

Just a gentle reminder:-
The $250 uber referral promo is for nov until dunno when ends. Also, lately always rain in the afternoon and uber driving has gotten even easier.

So don't wait, I have never regret starting to drive Uber, I only regrets that I should have started sooner, rather than wasting my time looking for a day-job.

Now, after my morning peak driving, I always go JB for massage and fill petrol.
That is Double happiness! Hahaha...

winner38
26-11-2015, 05:04 PM
For those who are having doubts (like I did before) with Uber driving earning, I gladly post a screen-shot of my earning since this Monday. As you can see, I only did 2 trips (start 8 am and stop at 9.30 am after last trip completed, already $48 dollars. :) Previous night at restarted evening peak at 6pm and finished at 9pm, only 3 hours...

http://i66.tinypic.com/35lwzy8.png

pls note that I stopped at 8.59am this morning and I went JB, the jam at woodlands is quite bad and took me 1.5 hours to clear both customs. Sianzzz

jasonzzz
26-11-2015, 05:28 PM
You aware that 20% of your total earning goes to Uber as their commission ? That's before you deduct of your rental and fuel.

winner38
26-11-2015, 05:35 PM
yes bro jason,

of course every business has its own cost & margin, Uber can't be providing customers/passengers to us drivers at zero cost.

I would say 20% is fair and Uber gives back alot of incentives to us if we fulfill the recommended peak hours driving hours. I got $130 plus just for peak hours incentive for last week.

ps. i have to go drive my evening rounds now. cheers!

S.B.Y.1
26-11-2015, 06:14 PM
UBER - U're Being Electronically Robbed

CuntBoonWan
26-11-2015, 06:16 PM
UBER - U're Being Electronically Robbed

Hahaha good one :D

moose
26-11-2015, 10:02 PM
Bro. Thanks for sharing.

Do Yiu use your own car or rent the car ? Pro and cons

If use own car, need to buy commercial insurance or something like this ?

sadfa
26-11-2015, 10:42 PM
Hi peeps.

Came back in in Oct and has been looking for a day job but to no avail. So my friend recommended me to give Uber Taxi driving a try.
I started a month ago and am really surprised that my peak-hours (morning & evening) driving can actually make more than $3K. Now that's a big "fuck-off" to my ex job/boss.

If I can put in few more hours each day, making more than $5k per month really isn't difficult. Alas, the mind is willing but the body isn't. Guess I am the new
cheers!

Advise you don't go jb etc.
Go take more red bull n drive more cos this is illegal n sooner or later got problems. They may suddenly stop it like clob shares.

Other countries already got problems liao.

It's just that lta n mot are fucked up n don't dare take action n those taxi companies no balls to fuck lta upside down for doing nothing.

sadsky18
26-11-2015, 11:57 PM
ya , i was thinking of taking up uber also ( just kena pop by my bastard boss last week )

while i was checking , i notice

1) need to pay 20% of fares to uber
2) need to fufill min trips if not rental will go up
3) cars pump petrol , not disel
4) uber cannot street pick ( so if i on the road but no call in , then how )
5) say rental is $60 per day , petrol $40 , if i earn $300 in fares , minus $100 ( petrol + rental ) , minus 20% ( $60 ) , i i left with $140 ..

and that is if i earn 300 which i doubt lo

wah , like that do despatch better , using own bike also earn 100-150 . finish go home . petrol maybe only $10-$15 .

**ts , you trying to earn refer fee right ?

hahahahH

winner38
27-11-2015, 12:01 AM
Bro. Thanks for sharing.

Do Yiu use your own car or rent the car ? Pro and cons

If use own car, need to buy commercial insurance or something like this ?

To bro moose, thank you for acknowledging my efforts to share.

And yes I'm using my own car. To further answer your question, please see my next post.

cheers

winner38
27-11-2015, 12:03 AM
I had quite a number of PMs asking some questions (which are similiar in most cases), hence I think its better i post some additional info for all to share.

For using own car to drive Uber:

Yes its good to use own car for Uber driving, as you save on paying rent for car. Your cost is only your time and petrol.

To be a Uber driver, you first need to register a sole proprietorship company with ACRA / ROC. The cost is 0 if you did it online like i did. Then you need to pay $5 to print a ACRA Biz file hardcopy. If you're unsure how to do it online, then go down to Tg Pagar ACRA office and ask the staff to help, the cost should be around $50.

Next, you need to buy commercial vehicle insurance, this will cost more than your usual car insurance.

Following that, you go LTA to transfer car ownership to your new company, in order to do that you have to produce the Biz File hardcopy, the new car insurance and convert vehicle type to Z10. This process at LTA takes less than 5 mins (excludes the Q time).

With all the 3 steps done, you can go Uber office to register and activate within the same day. You will be given a goodies bag which contains car charger, air refresher and a nice little black notebook (which till now i havent use the notebook yet).

You can start to make money as soon as you're ready. I heard many part-timers drives after office work and before picking their wife/children/dinner. Make twenties or fifties a day for 1-2 hours also good.

Hope the above helps.

winner38
27-11-2015, 12:11 AM
ya , i was thinking of taking up uber also ( just kena pop by my bastard boss last week )

while i was checking , i notice

1) need to pay 20% of fares to uber
2) need to fufill min trips if not rental will go up
3) cars pump petrol , not disel
4) uber cannot street pick ( so if i on the road but no call in , then how )
5) say rental is $60 per day , petrol $40 , if i earn $300 in fares , minus $100 ( petrol + rental ) , minus 20% ( $60 ) , i i left with $140 ..

and that is if i earn 300 which i doubt lo

wah , like that do despatch better , using own bike also earn 100-150 . finish go home . petrol maybe only $10-$15 .

hahahahH

Hi bro sadsky18,

To answer your question, here:
1) need to pay 20% of fares to uber (yes, its the same everywhere, no free lunch))
2) need to fufill min trips if not rental will go up (hmm.. unheard of, all my friends driving Uber rental cars are able to fulfill the min trips, if you think its unfair you can always switch to another car rental companies, there are plenty. Some are as low as $42 per day).
3) cars pump petrol , not disel (yes, only regular cab use diesel, but then cab rental is more than S$100 a day)
4) uber cannot street pick ( so if i on the road but no call in , then how ) so you wait in the car or play hp games loh. that's why i only drives during peak hours.
5) say rental is $60 per day , petrol $40 , if i earn $300 in fares , minus $100 ( petrol + rental ) , minus 20% ( $60 ) , i i left with $140 .. (petrol cost $40 a day? then you would have made $500 or more. Usually a full tank of 40 liters can run for at least 2 full days.

I saw many bros posting job lobang or are seeking jobs, so I share because I care. If any bros took it up, then its win-win for us both.

hahaha

sadsky18
27-11-2015, 12:22 AM
hahahaha im not trying to suan you lah .

cos online feedback ( fb ) is super negative about uber

what i quote and mention is min like i say petrol 40 . i dont expect full day driving mah hahahaha

i also got taxi licence .

its a battle of uber or taxi but i still prefer finding a full time job and maybe drive either taxi or uber part time

to jump straight to uber driving is the last resort if really jobless .

** like if u wan to earn 3k ( net take home ) you need to include say $50 rental per day $50 petrol per day plus their 20% ( you need to earn agar agar $6750 )

pretty much abt $250 in fares per day

taxi with street pickup and calls had a hard time achieve it
uber solely depend on calls in ---- make me think twice ...

its depend day to day .
doesnt mean today you earn this much , tomorrow will earn the same .

just my opinion .

bigbigbigbird
27-11-2015, 12:25 AM
thanks for sharing this!
i thinking of driving uber actually.. cause i work freelance, so time is quite flexible..

only thing holding me back is insurance cost, if im busy with work, i cant drive then later waste the extra insurance premium...

and govt is looking into regulating uber right.. think the party is going to over soon?

hiretuja
27-11-2015, 12:31 AM
Hi peeps.

I'm surprised that no one has started this thread yet, so kindly let me be the one to get the ball rolling.

I've been backpack travelling for last 6 months, and had my fair share of adventures on the road, but I shall save them for another day/time/thread.

If I can put in few more hours each day, making more than $5k per month really isn't difficult. Alas, the mind is willing but the body isn't. Guess I am a tired old dog already.

Anyway, if any bros here like to know more about Uber, you can leave me a reply here, or PM me. I will try my best to answer your questions.

please note:
current (Nov 2015) Uber promotion is that if I refer anyone with own car to start driving Uber, the new driver will get $250 and I get $250 as well.

if he rent a car, then I will get $200 for referral fee, but the new driver has no incentive. I will split the referral fee with any bro here if he give my Invite Code during sign-up. The requirement is that the new driver must complete 25 trips then I can get the referral fee.

cheers!

Your 3k over is gross or nett?

winner38
27-11-2015, 12:33 AM
hahahaha im not trying to suan you lah .

cos online feedback ( fb ) is super negative about uber

what i quote and mention is min like i say petrol 40 . i dont expect full day driving mah hahahaha

i also got taxi licence .

its a battle of uber or taxi but i still prefer finding a full time job and maybe drive either taxi or uber part time

to jump straight to uber driving is the last resort if really jobless .

** like if u wan to earn 3k ( net take home ) you need to include say $50 rental per day $50 petrol per day plus their 20% ( you need to earn agar agar $6750 )

pretty much abt $250 in fares per day

taxi with street pickup and calls had a hard time achieve it
uber solely depend on calls in ---- make me think twice ...

its depend day to day .
doesnt mean today you earn this much , tomorrow will earn the same .

just my opinion .

yes bro sadsky, you do have a point that regular taxi drivers with street pick-up/flag-down are having a hard time, thats partly because now there's Uber and Grab-Taxi to level the playing field, also partly they still practice the "sorry changing shift" and pick customers. Their daily rental of more than $100+ a day doesn't help the situation as well.

As for petrol cost, if you do peak-hours only like i do, $50 can easily last for 4-5 days of driving. My car is 7 years old, and only 30 litres max full tank.

If you still have doubts, ask anyone you know whom are driving Uber. My advice is not to take FB comments at face-value, so of them are just jealous of Uber or are full-time taxi drivers.

cheers

sadfa
27-11-2015, 12:38 AM
thanks for sharing this!
i thinking of driving uber actually.. cause i work freelance, so time is quite flexible..

only thing holding me back is insurance cost, if im busy with work, i cant drive then later waste the extra insurance premium...

and govt is looking into regulating uber right.. think the party is going to over soon?

It's not just an insurance issue.

The government even state on front page news that worst case scenario they can confiscate the car. I think even when car is gone, you still have to pay HP company. Like that even more suay.

winner38
27-11-2015, 12:45 AM
To bro bigbigbigbird,

I too had have concerns whether the gov will shut down Uber in the past, then I picked up a attorney from New York, he told me that many countries like in the States, Europe, and also in Asia, Uber is something that no government can do anything about it.

This is the digital age now, ladies do shopping online like ebay, Qoo10 etc, can shopping mall owners complain and ask gov to close them down? So like-wise, consumers can also choose to get cabs digitally right?

Uber started 3 years ago (estimated), if they can be stop, wouldn't the cabbies in NY or London already ask their gov to do so?

I took a london cab in London few months ago, a 10 mins drive costed me 50 pounds. Can you imagine the amount of money the london cabbies lost to Uber?

Next, to bro hiretuja, its more than 3.6k gross last month. Minus 300-400 petrol I made $3k plus.

DaisyGanGoofy
27-11-2015, 01:18 AM
To bro bigbigbigbird,

I too had have concerns whether the gov will shut down Uber in the past, then I picked up a attorney from New York, he told me that many countries like in the States, Europe, and also in Asia, Uber is something that no government can do anything about it.

This is the digital age now, ladies do shopping online like ebay, Qoo10 etc, can shopping mall owners complain and ask gov to close them down? So like-wise, consumers can also choose to get cabs digitally right?

Uber started 3 years ago (estimated), if they can be stop, wouldn't the cabbies in NY or London already ask their gov to do so?

I took a london cab in London few months ago, a 10 mins drive costed me 50 pounds. Can you imagine the amount of money the london cabbies lost to Uber?

Next, to bro hiretuja, its more than 3.6k gross last month. Minus 300-400 petrol I made $3k plus.

Sg government is different from other government leh, they can do anything they want ...... a piece of paper which cost $60k, a minister's annual salary of over $1m, a house which cost half a million yet it does not belong to you, a president's job is appearing in charities and shaking hands .... :eek: :p :D

hiretuja
27-11-2015, 01:21 AM
You are not showing a clear picture.

Based on your picture attached, morning and evening peak hour, if its based from Monday to Friday, you only earned about 2.4k.

Well let say you did earn 3.6k gross last month. And maybe you earn more because you have your own car converted to commercial purpose. But those who dunt have to fork out $450 at least more for rental of car.

Next is your petrol. Maybe some can cheat by going to jb to top up. And it also depend on what car you using.

Finally is the 20 percent to uber. 3.6k will give u about $2880. Minus petrol 300 to 400, cashcard etc I dunno where u get the 3k plus nett

Im not to find fault but prove me wrong and ill gladly change to uber from taxi driving :D

lasupkia
27-11-2015, 03:00 AM
TS not being truthful here. Trying to paint a rosy picture to get others join up an earn referral fees.
Gross $3600
Commission $720
Petrol $400 (highly unlikely for a month to be so low)
Car depreciation cost $680 (based on $8000 annual depreciation)
Other expenses like insurance, maintenance and repairs. Summons not included.
TS, can u tell me how u earn $3000+ ???
I count that u earn a cleaner's salary.

titan
27-11-2015, 03:12 AM
guys who are sure that they can't find job can go take a taxi license first then take uber if u like... u won't know when the gov will screw u left or right.. taxi still can make money no matter what happens.. remember that there are about 50k taxi drivers' livelihood + pap votes(all singapore pink ic) vs 5000 uber/grabcar drivers(blue/pink ic holders).. shares in comfort delgo + SMRT, grabtaxi(yes, they have shares here too) if u are PAP, u save which one?

whiskersF
27-11-2015, 03:17 AM
Hi peeps.

please note:

cheers!

I myself is an uber driver. This guy is bullshitting if you are renting a car on your own.

What he wants is only the incentive and you will be tied to the bond so you lan lan have to do.

whiskersF
27-11-2015, 03:27 AM
I will break down all the pros and cons from my own experience.

Rental fee minimum is 60 a day and petrol is 60 a day.

By the way i am driving a nissan latio

total amount is 120.

so you need to make $150 of total trips to cover all these as
there is a 20% of total fee given to uber as comission.

Morning i wake up 6am and work till at night 10pm.

I max can make is 150 a day.

I believe TS is either trying to manipulate this own trip from his own credit card.

Why i feel so?

It is easy, you use your own cc to pay $200 worth of trips but you only pay $40 to uber. But if just one person who get duped into driving uber using my code. You lan lan have to drive or you get penalty for not hitting the criteria so TS is only risking $40 to make much more money.

U guys have questions can feel free to ask me

whiskersF
27-11-2015, 03:38 AM
My petrol cost is at least 60 a day if i drive more than 14 hours.

Oh please keep in mind, midnight if you drive. Uber has no midnight charge.

I once drive a girl from orchard to jurong only $13 havent deduct the uber20%
and what is worst is that. I return home with an empty car.

Plus uber does not allow u to know where are u sending your passenger to.

If you do not accept the customer request and you cancel the ride, your 80% acceptance rate is not fulfiled. You are not eligible for any incentive and may even receive bad feed back.

I have checked with uber drivers, if your rating is low even if you are the nearest driver from the pick up location. There is a chance your ride can be given to the next nearest driver.

sadfa
27-11-2015, 04:25 AM
guys who are sure that they can't find job can go take a taxi license first then take uber if u like... u won't know when the gov will screw u left or right.. taxi still can make money no matter what happens.. remember that there are about 50k taxi drivers' livelihood + pap votes(all singapore pink ic) vs 5000 uber/grabcar drivers(blue/pink ic holders).. shares in comfort delgo + SMRT, grabtaxi(yes, they have shares here too) if u are PAP, u save which one?

Cabbie must have vocation licence.
Got conditions etc before they give you.
Maybe one day they'll make it like London Cabbie.
You must know all the roads n they'll test you before giving licence.

Uber driver don't need taxi driver licence.
Imagine cabbie lose licence cos 1000 complains n yet he just suka suka become uber driver.

Of cos Cabbies will sibei dulan.
Already cabbies even complain to mp.
Yet cb garbagement dilly dally for years.

titan
27-11-2015, 07:05 AM
Cabbie must have vocation licence.
Got conditions etc before they give you.
Maybe one day they'll make it like London Cabbie.
You must know all the roads n they'll test you before giving licence.

Uber driver don't need taxi driver licence.
Imagine cabbie lose licence cos 1000 complains n yet he just suka suka become uber driver.

Of cos Cabbies will sibei dulan.
Already cabbies even complain to mp.
Yet cb garbagement dilly dally for years.

yes. cabbies must have vocational license. what's stopping u from getting one?
FYI I have cab license too but i'm not driving taxi yet, just keeping it for rainy days.
Cabbie only loses their license when passengers complain to LTA la.. if complain to taxi company, worse case scenario is u change to some other company.

titan
27-11-2015, 07:10 AM
My petrol cost is at least 60 a day if i drive more than 14 hours.

Oh please keep in mind, midnight if you drive. Uber has no midnight charge.

I once drive a girl from orchard to jurong only $13 havent deduct the uber20%
and what is worst is that. I return home with an empty car.

Plus uber does not allow u to know where are u sending your passenger to.

If you do not accept the customer request and you cancel the ride, your 80% acceptance rate is not fulfiled. You are not eligible for any incentive and may even receive bad feed back.

I have checked with uber drivers, if your rating is low even if you are the nearest driver from the pick up location. There is a chance your ride can be given to the next nearest driver.

with that little fare from orchard to jurong, i dont think u can make enough money to feed if u fall sick or need a couple day off, still paying car rental out of own pocket.

hiretuja
27-11-2015, 07:19 AM
Uber fare is peanuts. Sure the surge fares champion but other than that..

I witnessed how my cousin struggled just to clear rental and petrol. He is still in 20s but really loves driving and want to become a cabbie so he thought this a good opportunity heh.

End up he throw key after six months.

Uber is good for consumer. But not good for full time job. Only those like no need support fsmily can do. Clear your minimum requirements, settle rental, car is yours. Or for family.

winner38
27-11-2015, 07:37 AM
I shall try my best to answer to all the queries here.

To bro TomMAffolter, yes it is a short term solution for me. I'm already in my middled age now so I'm not looking into next 10 or 20 years. My goal is to make enough and start a small business of my own. For those who are young (in their 20s) I would strongly suggest that they build a career at this stage. Taxi driving (Regular cab or Uber or Grab) isn't meant for everyone.

To bro hiretuja and bro lasupkia, I'm not sure how you arrived at the number. The amount you see on the top left? FYI, Uber calc weekly and the amount shown resets. The amount will be reset every Monday and payouts on every Thursday.
Also, I said gross 3.6k is after uber deduction. My petrol consumption is low because average I refill twice every week, each time is around $50 so I estimate it should around $300-$400. As for cashcard, all ERP charges are paid back to me.

To bro titan, I too have taxi voc licence. I already had it for more than 10 years. Used to drive Comfort cab but it gave it up because of the diesel fume smell in cab, I was worried that I will get cancer if I drive long term. Was considering to join city cab until my friend recommended me to try driv Uber. Since then, I never look back.

Lastly, to bro whiskersF, I assumed you are a ex Uber driver who quitted Uber. You have your own reasons and no one will judge you here.
But I have no idea why you drive 14 hours daily and make only $120+? I start every morning and each trip from HDB estates to CBD already more than $12 avg. You drive 14 hours daily but 90% of the time you sitting in coffeeshop is it? hahaha.. You also mentioned that you suspect that i cheated by using my own creditcard? lol thats is most absurb because I don't even have a Uber passenger account, I havent even ask my wife to create one for herself. Why must one do that to cheat, is really beyond my comprehension.

Ok now, I got to go driving. Bye!

hiretuja
27-11-2015, 09:21 AM
No Sir you didnt mention anything about 3.6k after uber deduction.

So its 4.5k is your total income? Wow!

winner38
27-11-2015, 10:30 AM
I just did 4 trips this morning and decided to take a break, will resume driving this evening. Made $50+ only so far...

Last month my weekly payouts is $1k plus. Some ups and some weeks down only $800 plus. Total fare before uber deduction is $4k plus so took home $3.6k. Less petrol so net profit is around $3k.

Look, my foremost objective to tell you peeps about driving uber is to share, hoping those who really need a good income can benefit from it. Whether there is referrals or not is secondary. Like I've mentioned earlier in my thread, I will split $200 with whoever took it up.

Implying that I'm trying to con people into uber for a mere $100 fee is downright insulting. BTW I bets on Soccer each bet is already $500, sometimes double bet during Jalan. So $100 isn't a big deal, it's only a consolation reward to me if this help others. Ain't that hard up for some small money.

I'm done defending and it's not for me to start a debate about getting a full time job versus taxi driving. I leave it for the bros to decide. You viewers might ask- why I bet so much but waste my time driving uber? The hard truth is that gambling isn't a solution to anything, I still need a stable income from day to day efforts to sustain. Daily income of $150 is acceptable to me.

Chill, bye.

Johnbass
27-11-2015, 10:50 AM
Tiagong Internet is a serious Business...
Some folks SIC...
Some folks SCAM...
How to please everyone?

Last night TV show, uber/grab drivers tio pawn for getting lost... Never turn on their apps for charges... Taxi-turn-uber/grab drivers also say need to regulate else many noob drivers spoil market.

Ex-Taxi uncle also say safer than driving taxi... Won't have SI GINNAs running off without paying $$... Still tio challenged to fight if want $$...

Mainstream media chu power?

Only the bosses of uber/grab will make $$ lah...
SMLJ use own car drive, still must pay rental, additional insurance, register as company... Means you die your own business...
Everyday drive, reach 100,000KM++ mileage faster... Car die faster.

TGIF Loh!
:D

winner38
27-11-2015, 11:16 AM
Hi bro Johnsonbass, yes its not unusual for mainstream media to chu power, look at straits times and you'll see all negative things on paper about Uber.

Fact is, there are still so many drivers taking up Uber driving, everyday Uber office outside long Q before door opens at 10am. If Uber really so bad, why so many still drive for Uber?

Own car still pay rental? Why's that? I no need pay rental leh.. Whavever I made is mine but of course got to less petrol cost lah. Thus I keep a file just for petrol receipts, be in in SG or pump from JB.

you mentioned :SMLJ use own car drive, still must pay rental, additional insurance, register as company... Means you die your own business...

aiyoo.. you drive for comfort or city cab also you die your own business. Sick also got to drive to cover rental, same same.

MakeYouBark
27-11-2015, 11:21 AM
Tiagong Internet is a serious Business...
Some folks SIC...
Some folks SCAM...
How to please everyone?

Last night TV show, uber/grab drivers tio pawn for getting lost... Never turn on their apps for charges... Taxi-turn-uber/grab drivers also say need to regulate else many noob drivers spoil market.

Ex-Taxi uncle also say safer than driving taxi... Won't have SI GINNAs running off without paying $$... Still tio challenged to fight if want $$...

Mainstream media chu power?

Only the bosses of uber/grab will make $$ lah...
SMLJ use own car drive, still must pay rental, additional insurance, register as company... Means you die your own business...
Everyday drive, reach 100,000KM++ mileage faster... Car die faster.

TGIF Loh!

Bark so much for fark? ....
WUJI reply me lah ....
Typical BOJI Dog ...

blk437
27-11-2015, 11:36 AM
Taxi is a dying trade. Uber is the new way to go. But uber fare too low. Unbelievable.

winner38
27-11-2015, 11:47 AM
Taxi is a dying trade. Uber is the new way to go. But uber fare too low. Unbelievable.

Hi bro Blk347, yes uber priced the fares slightly lower than regular taxi, that's why more and more passengers switched to uber taxi.

Nowadays a taxi ride easily cost more than $10, whys that's? It's the cab companies making the money, taxi drivers and consumers are victims of the evil mastermind youknowwho.

Botakhead
27-11-2015, 11:56 AM
Service comes first, cheap fares get more customers.

Company regulations are not same as statutory regulations, many things can go wrong, just do the right thing you think is right.

Last time private cars can go into Malaysia and pick people from different places on the way back to Singapore like car pooling. Also can earn quite a handsome amount.

sadsky18
27-11-2015, 01:58 PM
ts , see what i mean ?

its just like fb debate .

seeing so many negative feedbacks , the chances of joing will fall .

dont dare . lol

winner38
27-11-2015, 02:04 PM
ts , see what i mean ?

its just like fb debate .

seeing so many negative feedbacks , the chances of joing will fall .

dont dare . lol

Hi bro,

its okay. i'm mentally prepared for it, hahaha..

I remembered that half year ago I started a thread about going for backpacking for 6 months, also alot of flamers came into my thread to kpkb just to shoot me down for kicks.

Like I said, my primary objective is not about making money out of referral fees. I am hoping those who can't find a stable job (like me), be it due to their age, or paper qualification, or physical concerns etc., can consider taking up Uber driving.

Whether the viewers believe me or not, it's ok with me. I know I speak the truth and am doing the right thing, I have nothing to worry.

cheers

water_boi
27-11-2015, 02:06 PM
Hi ts.. I have a few queries..
how much u actually earn roughly after u deduct everything including petrol, commission, rental or monthly installment etc etc etc.

I heard a lot stopped cos most can get Ard 5-6k a month but after all the deduction, they only left with less than 2k..

winner38
27-11-2015, 02:15 PM
Hi ts.. I have a few queries..
how much u actually earn roughly after u deduct everything including petrol, commission, rental or monthly installment etc etc etc. (Please refer to my earlier posts in this thread)

I heard a lot stopped cos most can get Ard 5-6k a month but after all the deduction, they only left with less than 2k..

Hi bro waterboi, yes that are many hardworking Uber drivers (unlike me) drive many hours and make $6k above. But they take home less because the petrol consumption is equally high due to long hours driving. Secondly, these drivers may be paying very high rental for newer and bigger cars. Lowest rental range from $42/day to highest more than a $100 a day. So if the rental is $100, thats a whooping $3k gone into rental alone.

Personally, I think there are many Uber drivers (newbies) didn't manage their expectations and rent a bigger shiny new car with high rental cost, then KPKB say Uber lying and they cannot make money.

I have some friends are like that, quite unfortunately. I also seen a group of younsters in their 20s, rented big black shiny Mercedes to drive UberExec, I seriously doubt their earning from UberExec can let them survive.

But then, some are out to "hao-lian" and have a new car to drive around. So, to each their own, not for me to judge.

water_boi
27-11-2015, 02:19 PM
Hi bro waterboi, yes that are many hardworking Uber drivers (unlike me) drive many hours and make $6k above. But they take home less because the petrol consumption is equally high due to long hours driving. Secondly, these drivers may be paying very high rental for newer and bigger cars.

Personally, I think there are many Uber drivers (newbies) didn't manage their expectations and rent a bigger shiny new car with high rental cost, then KPKB say Uber lying and they cannot make money.

I have some friends are like that, quite unfortunately. I also seen a group of younsters in their 20s, rented big black shiny Mercedes to drive UberExec, I seriously doubt their earning from UberExec can let them survive.

But then, some are out to "hao-lian" and have a new car to drive around. So, to each their own, not for me to judge.

Hi Bro winner, i guess is not a matter old or new cars, u still need to pay rental or installments. Unless yr car is fully pay up than I guess earning nett 3k is not a big issue otherwise I think most uber adverts are misleading..

Thanks for sharing.

iPussy69
27-11-2015, 02:33 PM
Bark so much for fark? ....
WUJI reply me lah ....
Typical BOJI Dog ...

All the pent up frustration lor...
IT never receive enough anal sex from SL...
Now bark like a PUSSY...

winner38
27-11-2015, 02:37 PM
Hi Bro winner, i guess is not a matter old or new cars, u still need to pay rental or installments. Unless yr car is fully pay up than I guess earning nett 3k is not a big issue otherwise I think most uber adverts are misleading..

Thanks for sharing.

Bro waterboi, sorry i beg to differ.

Old or new car determine how much rental you're paying, and that is the most crucial part of this business.

Just like any business, material cost and overheads are critical to whether your business can succeed or fail. As a business owner, I take into account my cost (for me its only petrol cost) plus my time spent, versus profit and so far I am happy with the way things are going.

Yes, I do agree that Uber ads can be misleading. Thats why I started this thread to shed some insights from my own experience. I have many friends driving Uber rental car, some can make it and some not so good. It all depends on how much effort you put in, eventually.

water_boi
27-11-2015, 02:42 PM

Old or new car determine how much rental you're paying, and that is the most crucial part of this business.

Just like any business, material cost and overheads are critical to whether your business can succeed or fail. As a business owner, I take into account my cost (for me its only petrol cost) plus my time spent, versus profit and so far I am happy with the way things are going.

Yes, I do agree that Uber ads can be misleading. Thats why I started this thread to shed some insights from my own experience. I have many friends driving Uber rental car, some can make it and some not so good. It all depends on how much effort you put in, eventually.

Probably you are 1 of the lucky few that need not pay rental or instalment for your car.. hence can make a good living out of this.. nonetheless, thanks for sharing n more business for u..

welk
27-11-2015, 02:58 PM
If i am not wrong, if u want to use ur own car for uber/grab, the car has to be fully paid for already. If not u will have to refinance the loan.

lasupkia
27-11-2015, 03:02 PM
Winner38 got free car so he don't add in car cost about $700 a month if u own it or $1600 if u rent.
The way u count is misleading. You may have paid up earlier for your car, that doesn't mean it's not a cost under expenses. Don't sabo others here to earn the referral. 1 week petrol cost is $100 for driving peak hours? How many km u drive? Your car must be doing 100km per liter.
This guy can't be trusted.

Johnbass
27-11-2015, 03:08 PM
Own car still pay rental? Why's that? I no need pay rental leh.. Whavever I made is mine but of course got to less petrol cost lah. Thus I keep a file just for petrol receipts, be in in SG or pump from JB.

Orhh... Own car no need pay rental ah? Paiseh... I noob...
Ex-taxi uncle also said his take home pay more than drive taxi...

Those SI GINNAs never drive cars before sure gian to join... Then the service levels will drop... Then government got bullet to shoot down uber/grab...

Can choose passengers to accept one ah?
No credit card cannot use uber ah?

winner38
27-11-2015, 03:09 PM
Winner38 got free car so he don't add in car cost about $700 a month if u own it or $1600 if u rent.
The way u count is misleading. You may have paid up earlier for your car, that doesn't mean it's not a cost under expenses. Don't sabo others here to earn the referral. 1 week petrol cost is $100 for driving peak hours? How many km u drive? Your car must be doing 100km per liter.
This guy can't be trusted.

Here comes flamers, I was expecting that, hahaha...

FYI my car is 7 years old, fully paid up 3 years ago. I drive Uber or not, it is still depreciating one way or another.

No one is forcing anyone to sign-up Uber, if you decided to do so, its your own decision just like you decided to take up a new job anywhere else.

If you are so keen on insisting that I am out to make money out of referral, then by all means go ahead and think all you like. You are entitled to your own opinion, just like anyone else who is reading this thread.

Cheers man :)

ps. Please don't give me your trust, I don't need it and I definitely will be happier if I never make an acquaintance of you. I always believe that only losers think the whole world is full of losers. In the eyes of a evil person, every man, woman, child, dogs are all evil. hahaha..

Johnbass
27-11-2015, 03:10 PM
If i am not wrong, if u want to use ur own car for uber/grab, the car has to be fully paid for already. If not u will have to refinance the loan.

Farking Serious?
If fully paid liao, must be rich... Still drive uber/grab for Fark?

sadfa
27-11-2015, 03:15 PM
Orhh... Own car no need pay rental ah? Paiseh... I noob...
Ex-taxi uncle also said his take home pay more than drive taxi...

Those SI GINNAs never drive cars before sure gian to join... Then the service levels will drop... Then government got bullet to shoot down uber/grab...

Can choose passengers to accept one ah?
No credit card cannot use uber ah?

Even If service level is superb n better than comfort.
Garbagement will still shoot down uber, grabtaxi n all these unlicensed taxis. Service level is nt a consideration.

Recently garbagement just gave tenders to 2 big bus companies. If garbagement don't want to control, people can just buy buses n drive around n make money. Don't need these foreign companies to invest tons of money n come in spore

winner38
27-11-2015, 03:21 PM
Farking Serious?

I have spent tens of thousands travelling for the last 6 months. First thing i did after i came back to SG is to find a job. Yes I have some savings but I am not super wealthy (at least not in your sense of rich). I cannot afford to sit on my laurels and no need to work.

Right now, I drive Uber to make some money and still drive up to JB to fill petrol and go for massages once a week. You can call me a cheapo if you like.

Cheers! Have a good Friday!

lasupkia
27-11-2015, 03:26 PM
Then u should add in a disclaimer that only those with fully paid own car can earn a living with Uber. I have seen so many getting burned by signing 6 months rental to do this and earn less than a cleaner.
I am not trying to flame u. I am opening the eyes of those who join blindly and get burned.
And if get bad review and suspended account by Uber then what to do with rental car? Join up Grab car? Actually Grab car is better. Can earn more than Uber.
Drive in Singapore but u count petrol cost based on JB price. Very funny la.

hiretuja
27-11-2015, 03:28 PM
Driving uber or taxi has its pros and cons. Either side will champion their trade.

Im all for taxi. Per hour average $25 non peak, $30 peak, $40 midnite. So calculate how much you can earn from there.

As a hirer, I earn no less than $300 for 10 hours of working. Its the same 5 yrs ago. Its the same now. Uber or no uber. Those cabbies say they were affected are those idiots who are choosy and picky.

Anyway If I own private car more chialart. More side projects lol.

winner38
27-11-2015, 03:31 PM
Then u should add in a disclaimer that only those with fully paid own car can earn a living with Uber. I have seen so many getting burned by signing 6 months rental to do this and earn less than a cleaner.
I am not trying to flame u. I am opening the eyes of those who join blindly and get burned.
And if get bad review and suspended account by Uber then what to do with rental car? Join up Grab car? Actually Grab car is better. Can earn more than Uber.

Like I said earlier, I also have friends driving Uber with rented car. They are happy and contented so far as well. Signing up a 6 months rental contract without trying out taxi-driving first is foolhardy.

I feel sorry for those who did not manage their expectations correctly. Part and parcel of learning process in life.

ps. I have Grab account as well, I have activated the account but havent start driving for grab. So far Uber alone is enough for me. I have Grab referral code but I am too lazy to start inviting. lol... I forgot the invite/refer rewards for Grab, I think its now $150 if not mistaken.

Botakhead
27-11-2015, 04:10 PM
I once thought of taxi driving, when go out with family just put the not-for-hire sign, after i got my vocational license, they do not allow such thing to go on, meter must be on and running.

Now can drive own/rented car and also make money along the way.

Good luck.

blk437
27-11-2015, 05:52 PM
In taxi driving or big shiny merc, as long as u r not lazy, u will not lose money. The more u on the road the more u know passenger behaviour. What time where got passenger. Don1be scare by people saying cannot earn... those r the lazy worm or choosy driver. Money little don't take, drunk don't take, prostitute don't take as in geylang girls. Like that how to earn? The timing u on the road also.important. Be on the road when other cabbies r changing shift. When other cabby not driving.. eg. Sunday. Mostly family day. Rest when most cabby on the road. Work when most cabby having break or meal.
Just my advice. I am not driving cab anymore as i have to care for my day business.

Impala
27-11-2015, 06:30 PM
Farking Serious?

You need not to be "RICH" for your car to be fully paid la pls.

Impala
27-11-2015, 06:31 PM

Personally know of 2 friends who tried Uber. Both gave up after their contract finish. That alone says enough about Uber.

i32D
27-11-2015, 07:21 PM
Farking Serious?

U expect people to sell their backside like how u do?
Take your medications and stop asking stupid questions lah...
Farking Psycho...

makeITbark
27-11-2015, 07:23 PM
All the pent up frustration lor...
IT never receive enough anal sex from SL...
Now bark like a PUSSY...

That barking pussy still dare not reply wor .....
Acting blur? or BOJI?

makeITbark
27-11-2015, 07:25 PM
U expect people to sell their backside like how u do?
Take your medications and stop asking stupid questions lah...
Farking Psycho...

IT sell backside meh? Who is willing to pay?
All the while IT is paying others ...

sadsky18
27-11-2015, 08:21 PM
Driving uber or taxi has its pros and cons. Either side will champion their trade.

Im all for taxi. Per hour average $25 non peak, $30 peak, $40 midnite. So calculate how much you can earn from there.

As a hirer, I earn no less than $300 for 10 hours of working. Its the same 5 yrs ago. Its the same now. Uber or no uber. Those cabbies say they were affected are those idiots who are choosy and picky.

Anyway If I own private car more chialart. More side projects lol.

bro , you still driving taxi ?

worth a try ?

hunter12
27-11-2015, 08:48 PM
Thanks TS for starting a thread like this to discuss... for once.. i was looking a thread like that for discussion with pro n con from individuals be it from uber / grab / taxi..

i too is looking into these few and wanna find out more before making discision although now i still holding a stable job but u wont know what will happen, right?

while i have a few friends driving taxi... they told me some of the neg things like customers try to run away, some cb ang mo drunk n vomit n refuse to paid, some old / young punk act like it is your father jus because he is paying for the fares etc...

pls let this thread be a healthy discussion thread, guys! appreciate all yours contributions..

cheers....

whiskersF
27-11-2015, 08:50 PM
TS i am certain your monthly petrol consumption cannot be 400 a month.

Ok put this into consideration,

just driving peak hours
7-11am and 5 to 11pm for week days
10am to 10 pm on weekends.

If petrol cost is only 100 a week then it is bullshit.

I was an uber driver and driving a nissan latio (low oil consumption)
it cost at least 60 bucks every 2 days and that is 900 a month.

And those who want to drive their rental car into malaysia do keep in mind
that the insurance only cover 3k max and anything more you have to take out from your own pocket. Even if the rental car allows you to drive into malaysia, rental will be charge 10 bucks higher a day.

A month tally for all cost

- rental fee at least 1600 a month

- oil consumption 1800 a month

- cash card top up around 500-600 a month (refundable)

- total hours of driving minimum 10 hours a day

total revenue max 3k.

I agree there are people who can earn 3k to 6k a month but only those willing to throw in 13-15 hours a day for 7 days and they are top drivers.

As for ts, he is certainly bullshitting.

He did not commit to the number of hours and tell others 3k is easy.

The only thing i can think of is that he does not rent a car and he pumps his petrol in malaysia.

TS stop doing your referral here. You will get so much people into trouble over your greed over afew hundred dollars.

I know there are people who only do referrals to earn money and apparently i am convinced ts is.

TS i salute you for being so thick skin after being exposed.

you say you bet 500 a game but it is more of a mouth talk i guess.

you say only afew hundred dollars but no one will reject money.

200 (uber referral) + 300 (rental referral)= 500

U have 4 victims a month you get 2000 just by shaking leg.

winner38
27-11-2015, 08:58 PM
To whiskersF,

You took the time and efforts to write such a Long essay, I salute you.

If you think it's all bullshitting then by all means go ahead and think all you want. I won't try to stop you :)

I'm taking a break from driving after 3 hours on the road. Already made $109 after uber deductions.

Will resume after my short coffee break, cheers.

Ps. I'm at club street now and all around the area uber app showing surge fare of 1.5 to 2.1 times, but hey, money can't earn finish my man.

whiskersF
27-11-2015, 09:07 PM
LOL

turned on the apps and no surge.

You apps spoil si boh. WTF

sadfa
27-11-2015, 09:08 PM
To whiskersF,

You took the time and efforts to write such a Long essay, I salute you.

If you think it's all bullshitting then by all means go ahead and think all you want. I won't try to stop you :)

I'm taking a break from driving after 3 hours on the road. Already made $109 after uber deductions.

Will resume after my short coffee break, cheers.

Ps. I'm at club street now and all around the area uber app showing surge fare of 1.5 to 2.1 times, but hey, money can't earn finish my man.

If you're telling the truth, good for you.

You go ahead n earn yr money.
In fact the lesser competition for you, the more u make, even more than referral fee. So don't nd to care

sadsky18
27-11-2015, 09:34 PM
lol , already confuse . now more confuse

winner38
27-11-2015, 10:26 PM
Just dropped passenger at Punggol, having 5 mins break.

Surge again at CBD area.

http://i68.tinypic.com/2r3dtl4.jpg

I have no concern whether there is or isn't any referrals at all. In fact, whoever wish to earn referral fee is welcome to post his code here, I will gladly copy and paste it in the first page of this thread, next to my code.

For the loser noob who claim to drive 14 hours but made only $120, you have to change your loser negative mentality or else every job also you will say cannot make it, so I'd say good luck to you. You know who you are, so I needn't spell it out.

Have a great weekend. :)

Johnbass
28-11-2015, 12:26 AM
I have no concern whether there is or isn't any referrals at all. In fact, whoever wish to earn referral fee is welcome to post his code here, I will gladly copy and paste it in the first page of this thread, next to my code.

For the loser noob who claim to drive 14 hours but made only $120, you have to change your loser negative mentality or else every job also you will say cannot make it, so I'd say good luck to you. You know who you are, so I needn't spell it out.

Steady leh... GPGT somemore...
UP you ah!

Tiagong my car loan finish soon... maybe can use your SIC code then?

iPussy69
28-11-2015, 12:39 AM
Steady leh... GPGT somemore...
UP you ah!

Tiagong my car loan finish soon... maybe can use your SIC code then?

Farking Serious...
New method to scam users of SBF points ah?
JiBye face...
Be careful hor... Later your car number tio sexposed...
I passing by nia...

jasonzzz
28-11-2015, 02:25 AM
Why not TS do a break down ( in term of km , petroleum cost, insurance costetc) of how u achieve your earning and let those interested get a better feel of the situation?

Pass all the referral fees back to those who uses ur code to signed up, since you dun really care about the referral fee?

hiretuja
28-11-2015, 07:49 AM
bro , you still driving taxi ?

worth a try ?

Bro yes I still do.

If you work hard and smart, the money Is worth it.

There was an article about a malay chap who earn 7k p mth, its quite achievable. Tho u cant do it month in month out lol.

For me every month I earn 4.5k to 5k I happy already.

JohnbassIV
28-11-2015, 11:13 AM
Bro yes I still do.

There was an article about a malay chap who earn 7k p mth, its quite achievable. Tho u cant do it month in month out lol.

How is your income tax calculated?

Does the taxi company keep track of your earnings per day? :confused:

hiretuja
28-11-2015, 11:46 AM

Just like self proprietorship, you can under declare, over declare. You have to keep records of your earnings lor. The fare machine keep records of daily income but duration unknown.

When I was doing reservist I declare my income 150 per day, not including rental. But end up I got my rank pay. They nvr gimme the make up pay. I asked why. They said I never pay tax. So next cycle if I want my make up pay, I declare lor :)

And yes I think company got records also. If nothing happens, keep quiet la. If someting happens then they dig here dig there.

hiretuja
28-11-2015, 11:53 AM

Just like self proprietorship, you can under declare, over declare. You have to keep records of your earnings lor. The fare machine keep records of daily income but duration unknown.

When I was doing reservist I declare my income 150 per day, not including rental. But end up I got my rank pay. They nvr gimme the make up pay. I asked why. They said I never pay tax. So next cycle if I want my make up pay, I declare lor :)

And yes I think company got records also. If nothing happens, keep quiet la. If someting happens then they dig here dig there.

jasonzzz
28-11-2015, 02:09 PM
Tried AM relief for a week with SMRT. Typically by 11am to 12pm, you should have already earn your daily rental and fuel cost. After lunch, the rest is your daily earning.
A day can typically fetch 100 - 150 . In essence, I find taxi driving more sustainable ba.
One fine day as I get sick and tired of working, I will drive taxi full time.

sadsky18
28-11-2015, 03:25 PM
Tried AM relief for a week with SMRT. Typically by 11am to 12pm, you should have already earn your daily rental and fuel cost. After lunch, the rest is your daily earning.
A day can typically fetch 100 - 150 . In essence, I find taxi driving more sustainable ba.
One fine day as I get sick and tired of working, I will drive taxi full time.

erm 1 hr can settle rental and fuel cost ?

wah .

serious ?

sadsky18
28-11-2015, 03:28 PM

bro , even if you pay tax , saf still wont pay u

im been working as a freelance technician , same i got file for income tax .

when i go for my last ict ( 10th ) this yr ( 3 days only ) .

i file for my make up claim . saf reject my claim

that pu bor admin say even if u pay for income tax , you STILL must pay for yr medi save also . if not cannot release your make up claim .

Johnbass
28-11-2015, 04:03 PM
Farking Serious...
New method to scam users of SBF points ah?
JiBye face...
Be careful hor... Later your car number tio sexposed...
I passing by nia...

Later 4D 1st prize will be my car number...
Mai say LIMPEH never SIC u hor...
SI GINNAs... So easy tio scam...

arsenal168
28-11-2015, 04:06 PM
erm 1 hr can settle rental and fuel cost ?

wah .

serious ?

I think he meant by around 11-12pm. Heard AM shift starts at 5am/6am/7am typically. So he would need to drive 4-5 hours to cover rental + fuel.

arsenal168
28-11-2015, 04:41 PM

Took a taxi yesterday n had a chat with this 40+ driver. Long journey & this Uber topic popped up. Interestingly, he pointed out taxi only has 7 years shelf life, so got to be scrapped on the 7th year. So alot of taxis on the road are between 1-4 years old. N the vehicles got to do monthly servicing(compulsory) in their company workshop.
So compared to a 9 year old UberX Nissan Latio with little or no maintenance/servicing, which is safer? Good point by him.
By the way, how did Uber calculate the Surge rate at high demand period? It is like 砍菜头! Daylight robbery😵

sadsky18
28-11-2015, 04:42 PM
I think he meant by around 11-12pm. Heard AM shift starts at 5am/6am/7am typically. So he would need to drive 4-5 hours to cover rental + fuel.

oh , ya ya , my bad

didnt read carefully

sorry sorry

if start 7am work til 12pm can collect rental and fuel

then from 12 chiong to 6 can earn 200? lol

6-7 drive back to night driver .

**if one day work 12 hr can *net income $200 , worth a try ..
but , not everyone can right ?

jasonzzz
28-11-2015, 08:44 PM
I start at 6am and return to my hirer ard 4plus . Typically 1st trip is towards industry, after that 7plus onwards is airport or CBD. If you fast enough, still can manage another ride before 9.30 surcharge end. If luck is good, by this time some already earn their rental and fuel.

As I only doing short period, I haven master this art.

During that period, I typically earn my rental and fuel ard 11 plus to 12. Have a quick break for lunch and Cheong neighbour .... Manage about 17-20 trip daily, earning (before renta and fuel) ard 170 - 250. Believe those old bird will fetch far better earning then me...

For me, I think taxi trade will earn u a decent and more sustainable living

whiskersF
28-11-2015, 08:56 PM
Just dropped passenger at Punggol, having 5 mins break.

Surge again at CBD area.

http://i68.tinypic.com/2r3dtl4.jpg

I have no concern whether there is or isn't any referrals at all. In fact,
whoever wish to earn referral fee is welcome to post his code here, I will gladly copy and
paste it in the first page of this thread, next to my code.

For the loser noob who claim to drive 14 hours but made only $120, you have to change your loser negative mentality or
else every job also you will say cannot make it, so I'd say good luck to you. You know who you are, so I needn't spell it out.

It does not matter no more since i am not an uber driver right now.

But i am just telling everyone to beware of your shit.

I agree Friday night sure got surge but ts did not tell you guys.

If he is at pongol right now, by the time he head down to town. the surge is gone. Normally surge only last for max 15 minutes.

As you can see from the image, 1.3 is only 30% extra of your fee not 2.3 times. So think about it guys.
Uber damn smart but ts also not any stupid to try to convince u guys to sign up.
TS since you are not bothered with the referral fee. Why not those who sign under u, u return them the referral fee?

I am an ex uber driver so i know how it feels to be working so long with so little return. That is why i am pissed when u try to convince others to get into the trade.
Just to earn that referral fee. If you still think you are not, why not u return them the referral fee?

This thread if there are flamers is because most of us experience it not because we are jealous of you.

iPussy69
28-11-2015, 09:40 PM
Later 4D 1st prize will be my car number...
Mai say LIMPEH never SIC u hor...
SI GINNAs... So easy tio scam...

HAHA...
Talk about your car u quickly reply...
Scared liao ah?
Timid Fark...
LIMPEH pang chance liao...
Mai say never hor...
U will always remain a PUSSY...

hunter12
28-11-2015, 09:48 PM
Bro yes I still do.

Bro, may I ask if this 4.5 - 5k is after rental / patrol deduction? Thanks..

sadfa
28-11-2015, 10:07 PM
Bro yes I still do.

You mean the guy who said earn 7k, n days later tons of people say he owe them money. Only few k somemore.
Later on he admit his 7k is one off nia.

Fucking media writing rubbsh as usual.
Never do checking

winner38
28-11-2015, 10:31 PM
I'm writing this reply solely for bro whiskersF.

No need to reply or rebuke me, because I won't be reading or replying in this thread anymore.

I started this thread hoping to share, for the benefit of those who are like me; middle age and looking for job. But after so much shit-slinging and name-calling from you, I've decided to stop contributing to this discussion.

I understand that you went through difficult times with Uber driving, but I think it's part and parcel of learning process, assuming you have not driven taxi for a living. Perhaps if you have prior experience in this trade, it will definitely help you to make a decent living from Uber.

You kept saying that I'm trying to con others to join Uber, for a mere hundred dollars referral fee. But you did not say why Uber is so bad. If Uber is good, then this sharing thread is a good lobang, aka SIC. But according to you, Uber is bad. Why is it so? If Uber is bad, why so many still driving for Uber? Why in many other forums there are so many threads about Uber driver discussing? (Of course there are some sore losers there flaming Uber driving as well)

I leave it to the viewers to decide for themselves. I rest my case.

My last advice to you, bro whiskersF, is that if you ever go for another job interview, Never, I mean never ever, say bad things or negative things to the person doing the interview.
It will reflect what kind of person you are. The best answer to :" Why you leave your previous job?" Is : better career advancement.

Cheers. Roger and out.

sadsky18
30-11-2015, 01:52 PM
thread dead liao ??

Lennyberg
30-11-2015, 06:02 PM
honestly, i believe that taxi drivers can earn a decent living too!

12 years ago my dad was out of job. back then he was fetching around $7k gross as an engineer. according to him he was lucky as years before that he had taken his taxi vocational license. i was about to enter university when he tried driving taxi.

he is someone who pen his earnings and expenses daily, down to the very cent. so i actually can see how much he earns daily.

he was discipline and stuck to his regular hours. I remembered him starting at 5.30pm and is never home before 5am. average daily trips was around 25. daily average nett 140-300. his monthly nett income was between 4.5k - 7k depending on season. 6 days a week.

now that my siblings and myself has graduated and work for so many years, he slow down his driving. typically reaching home around 3plus 4am.

so when taxi drivers say they 1 day earn less than $100. those are lazy drivers who spend too much time queuing, sit long hours in kpt or those who are roberts to china girls.

he did share with me lately that a few of his friends actually tried uber and they could actually earn more! so i guess its about experience and how you drive. u sit long hours in kpt of course cannot earn money la..

FishPartner
30-11-2015, 06:14 PM
HAHA...
Talk about your car u quickly reply...
Scared liao ah?
Timid Fark...
LIMPEH pang chance liao...
Mai say never hor...
U will always remain a PUSSY...

I hope he get KO by another LTA officer.

sadsky18
30-11-2015, 06:16 PM

12 years ago my dad was out of job. back then he was fetching around $7k gross as an engineer. according to him he was lucky as years before that he had taken his taxi vocational license. i was about to enter university when he tried driving taxi.

he is someone who pen his earnings and expenses daily, down to the very cent. so i actually can see how much he earns daily.

he was discipline and stuck to his regular hours. I remembered him starting at 5.30pm and is never home before 5am. average daily trips was around 25. daily average nett 140-300. his monthly nett income was between 4.5k - 7k depending on season. 6 days a week.

now that my siblings and myself has graduated and work for so many years, he slow down his driving. typically reaching home around 3plus 4am.

so when taxi drivers say they 1 day earn less than $100. those are lazy drivers who spend too much time queuing, sit long hours in kpt or those who are roberts to china girls.

he did share with me lately that a few of his friends actually tried uber and they could actually earn more! so i guess its about experience and how you drive. u sit long hours in kpt of course cannot earn money la..

bro , you father have any tips for driving night shift ?

i wan to drink coffee with yr dad leh

im interested .

Sasuke
30-11-2015, 06:20 PM
Uber not worth to do full time if u dont have ur own vehicle. The rental and petrol cost + 20% comm for uber will eat up alot. Its not worth it to drive during afternoon also, no incentives and low fares. Uber is good for those with a full time sales job that needs a car, and the car rental might be considered as expenses.

My suggestion to those that wanna drive Uber, do consider Grabcar as well, the incentives are much better and fares are higher. The most impt perk is Grabcar let u know the destination of the passenger before pick up. Grabcar from Robinson street to woodlands the fare is $45 around 5pm. Those who require further info can just pm me.

sadsky18
30-11-2015, 07:19 PM
Uber not worth to do full time if u dont have ur own vehicle. The rental and petrol cost + 20% comm for uber will eat up alot. Its not worth it to drive during afternoon also, no incentives and low fares. Uber is good for those with a full time sales job that needs a car, and the car rental might be considered as expenses.

My suggestion to those that wanna drive Uber, do consider Grabcar as well, the incentives are much better and fares are higher. The most impt perk is Grabcar let u know the destination of the passenger before pick up. Grabcar from Robinson street to woodlands the fare is $45 around 5pm. Those who require further info can just pm me.

where is sakura ?

lol

you driving for grab car ?

unregistered_10
30-11-2015, 10:03 PM
uber v grab car , which can pocket more earnings??

pizzaboy
30-11-2015, 10:13 PM
uber v grab car , which can pocket more earnings??

On both apps at è same time in dat way u will shorten ur waitin time for bookins...

sadfa
30-11-2015, 10:15 PM

4.5k single shift very difficult.
Heard normal earnings is about half.

Even if single hirer , its difficult to achieve even if your whole day revolve around driving. Basically drive when peak hours n go home sleep few hours for off peak.

It's true that many drivers like to hangout n makan n line up to wait for customers at airport n night spots.

But now with so many taxis around, not only must you work hard, you must work smart n cheong around to hunt for customers n be damn lucky n maybe tio a few times full day booking regularly every month.

arsenal168
01-12-2015, 07:53 AM
A standard taxi can only fetch 4 adults (or combination of 2 adults + 2 kids etc). Any idea what's restriction for UberX? Say if we got 5 adults out on party night, can UberX car accommodate, i.e. legally, not flouting any law?

Lennyberg
01-12-2015, 09:09 AM
bro , you father have any tips for driving night shift ?

i wan to drink coffee with yr dad leh

im interested .

from what i hear from him..

1) no queuing unless its less than 5 cars.
2) no point cheong airport unless you are already there and the queue wont take more than 20mins.
3) no kpt unless its dinner, eat alone most importantly.
4) have fix working hours. u start 6pm you should only pump petrol and wash car at 4.30am earliest.
5) dont go chee hong and gao sua ktv girls. you will end up as their slaves/ robert
6) positive attitude most importantly.
7) oh and dont be hero. be a relieve or find a relieve.

yea that about what i can remember from him.

Lennyberg
01-12-2015, 09:13 AM
4.5k single shift very difficult.
Heard normal earnings is about half.

Even if single hirer , its difficult to achieve even if your whole day revolve around driving. Basically drive when peak hours n go home sleep few hours for off peak.

It's true that many drivers like to hangout n makan n line up to wait for customers at airport n night spots.

But now with so many taxis around, not only must you work hard, you must work smart n cheong around to hunt for customers n be damn lucky n maybe tio a few times full day booking regularly every month.

eh... proven by my dad. 4.5k/mth nett is possible.

he also mentioned dont bother about regular customer.

street pickup easier. imagine you are jurong and your regular at tampines. you die die empty car also have to go tampines. you could have pick some one in jurong to say shenton. and shenton you pick another to tampines. whereas your tampines maybe only go airport. dont waste time and petrol.

cotown
01-12-2015, 01:11 PM
Uber private car as taxi , during 60s to 70s .. during that era call it Alibba

Uber morning peak just only 50plus to 100 plus only

accident how ?

rental car company insurance ?

you have to outfront first , before insurance pay the rest

That why you have setup a company first, before you join the uber and grab car

anything happen in event of accident commuter can claim you and your transport company

Uber and Grab Car wash hand and they said : " We are 3rd party apps service provider company and we are not transport company "

Devil320
01-12-2015, 02:13 PM
A standard taxi can only fetch 4 adults (or combination of 2 adults + 2 kids etc). Any idea what's restriction for UberX? Say if we got 5 adults out on party night, can UberX car accommodate, i.e. legally, not flouting any law?

Standard leh, Singapore car laws. Must always one seat belt per pax

arsenal168
01-12-2015, 06:03 PM
Standard leh, Singapore car laws. Must always one seat belt per pax

Thanks for the clarification.

Though I doubt alot of pple follow the seat belt rules when traveling in a private car, as u can frequently spot more than 3 pax at the hind seat, sometimes 5-6 persons.

Dun think the TP will stop the car & summon the driver. If so, UberX or Grabcar fetch more than the standard 4 pax compared to a standard taxi as they are unregulated, then it's unfair to the taxi uncles.

arsenal168
01-12-2015, 06:10 PM
I meant u could see a sticker in a taxi stating the pax combination allowed: 4 adult pax, 3 adults + 2 kids etc. The taxi uncles have to abide by it.

UberX driver here, are u briefed on such similar regulation? Or is this grey area not mentioned. After all u r private car, not taxi. If u turn up for a booking n saw 5 girls, u fetch or say no? Can clarify.

jasonzzz
01-12-2015, 06:20 PM
from what i hear from him..

1) no queuing unless its less than 5 cars.
2) no point cheong airport unless you are already there and the queue wont take more than 20mins.
3) no kpt unless its dinner, eat alone most importantly.
4) have fix working hours. u start 6pm you should only pump petrol and wash car at 4.30am earliest.
5) dont go chee hong and gao sua ktv girls. you will end up as their slaves/ robert
6) positive attitude most importantly.
7) oh and dont be hero. be a relieve or find a relieve.

yea that about what i can remember from him.

Fully agreed. Especially pt 7

TwinTowers
02-12-2015, 07:21 PM
In fact, whoever wish to earn referral fee is welcome to post his code here, I will gladly copy and paste it in the first page of this thread, next to my code.

So far no takers from TS request :rolleyes:

sadsky18
02-12-2015, 08:44 PM
So far no takers from TS request :rolleyes:

bro , u wanna join ah ?

lol

TwinTowers
04-12-2015, 01:15 AM
bro , u wanna join ah ?

lol

No into service industry

Latte
04-12-2015, 03:54 AM
Uber Rate: $3.50 starting fare + $0.25/min + $0.50/km
Assuming you make $20/trip = $16nett (20% uber charge), you need to travel $16.50
Based on small road + highway speed avg of 60km/hr, you will be travelling at 1km/min
1km = $0.75, so you need 22mins to make $20 GROSS or $16nett.

With some travelling distance and waiting time for your passenger + some waiting time for your NEXT passenger, you will need 45mins to make $16NETT.

Assuming rental of $450/week + $250 petrol (2 days pump once), your total cost is $700
1 week drive 5 days, per day you need to make $140 to BREAKEVEN!!!

$140/$16 = 8.75 trips
8.75trips x 45mins per trip = 6.6hrs
AND THIS IS BASED ON BACK TO BACK TRIP!!!

After driving 6.6hrs, you just breakeven. Who still says can drive?

Why taxi can make money?
1. Because they have surcharge. (Airport, peak hr, midnight)
2. Because professional taxi drivers drive shift, so their daily cost (half day) is only $50
3. Because they pump diesel

Why surge is useless?
Like one bro says, by the time you travel there, surge gone liao

My assumption is based on long trips. If based on short trip can make right?
Correct. But you cannot choose. So is heng suay. Can your family financial support based on heng suay? If can, go ahead and try.

What about guaranteed fare?
Assuming you make $700 nett earning and Uber gives you guaranteed fare of $900 based on the time you are online, they will top up $200 for you right?
WRONG!
Because you SAW your earnings in your app is $700. But Uber recognize it as $875(Before 20% CUT) because they guarantee FARE, not earnings. so they top up for you $20 only. $25 less 20%.

What happens if you already sign rental contract 6mths then realized you can't make money out of driving?

Best answer: You go to forums and boast how much you earn and tempt others to join you so you can make $250.

You hv been warned. Don't say I never share har.

water_boi
04-12-2015, 07:54 AM

Finally somebody talk some sense! Thanks bro..

Johnbass
04-12-2015, 08:26 AM

UP you for good post!

Latte
04-12-2015, 11:02 AM
Thanx for UPs. And that was how my thread die a sudden death. Everyday drive 12-14hrs to make nett $30-$40. And I lost 3 maids FB due to no time for them. Lucky 1 came back. Fuck Uber!

sadsky18
04-12-2015, 11:22 AM
Thanx for UPs. And that was how my thread die a sudden death. Everyday drive 12-14hrs to make nett $30-$40. And I lost 3 maids FB due to no time for them. Lucky 1 came back. Fuck Uber!

so bro , now working what ?

Latte
04-12-2015, 11:35 AM
so bro , now working what ?

All along I am a property agent. Thats all i can reveal here. Hehe...

Johnbass
04-12-2015, 01:51 PM

SIC some D14 properties to buy leh...
And maid FBs...

iPussy69
04-12-2015, 01:55 PM
SIC some D14 properties to buy leh...
And maid FBs...

SL will UP your smelly asshole...
So u no need FBs lah donkey...
PUSSY!

blackboxservice
04-12-2015, 01:55 PM
Thanks. For the update.

sadsky18
04-12-2015, 03:42 PM

lol earning bigs buck then ?

lol !!!!

huat ahhhh

Johnbass
04-12-2015, 04:10 PM

Wah... You so many points Liao...
No need thank me hor...
Later the Pussy kbkp again...

TwinTowers
04-12-2015, 04:16 PM
Grab taxi feedbacks

http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/grabcar-driver-called-passenger-freeloader-using-free-ride-promo-code

http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/lady-grabcar-driver-cheats-bidding-riders-does-not-pick-them

http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/racist-grabcar-driver-called-us-malay-pig-after-we-questioned-his-poor-service

http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/grabcar-driver-drove-recklessly-my-daughter-nearly-fell-out-car

iPussy69
04-12-2015, 06:59 PM
Wah... You so many points Liao...
No need thank me hor...
Later the Pussy kbkp again...

U Farking PUSSY...
Mai call others PUSSY u Farking PUSSY...

SmoothCock
04-12-2015, 07:37 PM
Before clicking this thread and seeing the title, i thought this will be a uber sex treat. Come in only see knowing this is a uber promoting thread LOLS

BMW520_M
04-12-2015, 07:51 PM
If uber is so good the why their Drivers need to promote themself to get incentive! All bull shit.

sadfa
04-12-2015, 09:16 PM
If uber is so good the why their Drivers need to promote themself to get incentive! All bull shit.

True la. They'll get their frends n family to benefit n not share the wealth with strangers. Some lobangs here are cons

Its like some morons here who stupidly belueve spirits n bomohs n want to Harm others by making them believe too

Tali
04-12-2015, 09:28 PM
I stay near Uber, this morning drove by got about 20 persons Q-ing up at abt 930am in the morning.

lasupkia
05-12-2015, 06:48 AM
If Uber can earn so well, u will find 40,000 taxis parked in the yards. All taxi drivers throw keys back to company.
Conclusion, either Uber can't earn or taxi drivers all can't count.

hunter12
06-12-2015, 12:27 PM
Look like income from taxi is more stable but in term of freedom should b those uber / grab... Think if need to will look into driving taxi instead of the others two...

jasonzzz
07-12-2015, 01:17 AM
I stay near Uber, this morning drove by got about 20 persons Q-ing up at abt 930am in the morning.

Sure or not, uber office is not visible to the main road. 😜
Über or uber taxi shared same office. So u won't know they're there to sign up which ...
Where else grab car and grab taxi officer are separated. 😝

PuChai
07-12-2015, 11:44 AM
Look like income from taxi is more stable but in term of freedom should b those uber / grab... Think if need to will look into driving taxi instead of the others two...

The taxi companies need to lower rental rates .

water_boi
07-12-2015, 02:13 PM
Side track a bit: saw a news, a passenger was charge for damaging a car n was charged to her credit card after a uber ride in Taiwan. It was stated in the clause that passenger will be liable for any cleaning or damages charges.. Scary..

hunter12
07-12-2015, 02:58 PM
The taxi companies need to lower rental rates .

I agreed the rental is high but to hope for a deduction, lower rental rate from these big players... think strike 4D, Toto is easier be..

Rich get richer, poor get poorer.. :( gg toward the direction of 3rd world country.. got to think n change n take risk than can survive...

torrentman123
08-12-2015, 12:10 AM
Uber Rate: $3.50 starting fare + $0.25/min + $0.50/km
Assuming you make $20/trip = $16nett (20% uber charge), you need to travel $16.50
Based on small road + highway speed avg of 60km/hr, you will be travelling at 1km/min
1km = $0.75, so you need 22mins to make $20 GROSS or $16nett.

With some travelling distance and waiting time for your passenger + some waiting time for your NEXT passenger, you will need 45mins to make $16NETT.

Assuming rental of $450/week + $250 petrol (2 days pump once), your total cost is $700
1 week drive 5 days, per day you need to make $140 to BREAKEVEN!!!

$140/$16 = 8.75 trips
8.75trips x 45mins per trip = 6.6hrs
AND THIS IS BASED ON BACK TO BACK TRIP!!!

After driving 6.6hrs, you just breakeven. Who still says can drive?

Why taxi can make money?
1. Because they have surcharge. (Airport, peak hr, midnight)
2. Because professional taxi drivers drive shift, so their daily cost (half day) is only $50
3. Because they pump diesel

Why surge is useless?
Like one bro says, by the time you travel there, surge gone liao

My assumption is based on long trips. If based on short trip can make right?
Correct. But you cannot choose. So is heng suay. Can your family financial support based on heng suay? If can, go ahead and try.

What about guaranteed fare?
Assuming you make $700 nett earning and Uber gives you guaranteed fare of $900 based on the time you are online, they will top up $200 for you right?
WRONG!
Because you SAW your earnings in your app is $700. But Uber recognize it as $875(Before 20% CUT) because they guarantee FARE, not earnings. so they top up for you $20 only. $25 less 20%.

What happens if you already sign rental contract 6mths then realized you can't make money out of driving?

Best answer: You go to forums and boast how much you earn and tempt others to join you so you can make $250.

Good post.

From what I see, the only way to earn from Uber is:

1) Use your own car (Save on rental).
2) Drive only during surge timings.
3) Be smart and know where to go to find uber pax.

Not easy though.

gigo
09-12-2015, 12:36 PM
Hi TS,

Maybe you can help me to understand some questions about car rental for Uber driving.

1. The car rental ($60 - $70). Does it cover commercial insurance, regular servicing (oil change etc)?

2. What is the minimum contract period for car rental? Read somewhere that is 6 months or do they have a scheme where you can rent a car for 3 months at a slightly higher rate compared to 6 mths?

3. Can you reject jobs that are assigned to you, or you have to accept every job that comes to you?

Would like to have some feedback from others as well. This info will help me when I talk to those car rental companies. Thanks.

Momosen
09-12-2015, 03:02 PM
Anyone driving Uber here? Got any advice to give?

sadsky18
09-12-2015, 06:17 PM
Anyone driving Uber here? Got any advice to give?

read thru the thread .

dont lazy .

Scandiacus
14-04-2016, 10:07 PM
Any uber promo code to share? Preferably $20 and above

someonelonely
14-04-2016, 11:00 PM
I am driving uber now and yes ... A fully paid car earning a lot more than a rental car. All you need to cover is petrol and regular servicing . For petrol of your car is below 2 litre pump 92 can liaos. Then find a reliable workshop , tell them you are driving uber and is likely to service car more often and ask them for a good price . A part time driver like me can earning a net income of 2600 every month . This is above my full time job

fallen69angel
14-04-2016, 11:14 PM
I am driving uber now and yes ... A fully paid car earning a lot more than a rental car. All you need to cover is petrol and regular servicing . For petrol of your car is below 2 litre pump 92 can liaos. Then find a reliable workshop , tell them you are driving uber and is likely to service car more often and ask them for a good price . A part time driver like me can earning a net income of 2600 every month . This is above my full time job

But you gotta open sole proprietor company and insurance for car is changed.

For me I thought NCD lost and stuff, a bit bo hua..

someonelonely
15-04-2016, 01:30 AM
The commercial insurance is about 2000 and can be earned back within weeks ... After that the money less petrol and Basic maintaining is your to give. Note that I am no promoting them but to share some facts and tots

Rotchavit
15-04-2016, 01:35 AM

Not bad for a part-timer :)

QWH888
06-05-2016, 01:35 AM
Looking to try out uber but no car?

Are looking for Relief Driver to start immediately.

Rental are quite flexible, can be monthly, weekly, daily or even half day (12 to 12). Cater to your needs. Lowest rental $40 per shift.

Deposit only $100 and rental is deducted through earning, means need only $100 to start.

Do PM me if want to try out and we discuss more.

titan
06-05-2016, 02:49 AM
Looking to try out uber but no car?

Are looking for Relief Driver to start immediately.

Rental are quite flexible, can be monthly, weekly, daily or even half day (12 to 12). Cater to your needs. Lowest rental $40 per shift.

Deposit only $100 and rental is deducted through earning, means need only $100 to start.

Do PM me if want to try out and we discuss more.

rental per shift is 40 isn't it too high? rental for a whole day is between 50-70

Kazuya
06-05-2016, 03:38 AM

I see people doing FT also, hmm

CircleLife
06-05-2016, 12:00 PM
Interesting facts about Uber. Thank you for sharing.

ok69
06-05-2016, 03:09 PM
Lets say from a passenger point of view.
my cab fare is 300-800 a month

I talk to almost all of my driver - grabcar drivers
60% are fulltimer
almost 80% of them doesnt do uber - becos of their system, incentive $$/hr and transparency when it comes to payment

below is what i conclude from all the drivers :

can u earn money from grab/uber
of cos yes!

for grab
630am-10am
is $23 per trip.
5-8pm
$16 per trip
amount is guarantee
weekend no incentive, but they do not deduct -20%

remember the bad thing is this incentive can change anytime. or taken away.

so if u do 3-5 trips morning, safely 4 , u know traffic sucks in the morning
it should cover your rental (average $60-65) for the day.
afternoon $50 for petrol, have a short rest
and nite should be your profit. and not forgetting -20%

most will rent vios, altis , latio cos of fuel consumption

so how much do u want to earn each month?
$2-3k - 8-10 hours
$3-4k - drive min of 12 hours
$4-5k - drive min of 14 hours
amount above is adding in special weekly incentive - like i mentioned earlier, it can change anytime.

there also another group of pple. the freelancer or part time driver
they drive enough to rent a car + petrol. so they can drive a car :D

so far only 1 guy tell me is slave.
becos he struggle to even cover rental. worst part he rent the car from the uber/grab. 6 months contract

of cos there really some skills in getting passenger, where to go and what to do. is not about stopping where your passenger alight and wait for call

tip: do not rent car from either uber or grab. this means u need to have 6 months contract, 2k deposit and u cannot drive for competitor

rent from another company, so u can drive both company. and they allow rental per month basis

I am not a driver

ZetaJones
06-05-2016, 04:03 PM
Interesting info :)

84_Junichinda
06-05-2016, 04:21 PM
Interesting info :)

Ya maybe for those looking for a job.
This forum I see is discussion about sex but sorry dun mean to offend I dun see any sex being discussed. Sorry it's totally out of topic.
If you guys are looking to make income then perhaps it's better to be focus and not keep thinking about commercial sex and spend more than you can earn.
Sorry in advance if my words of advise not comfortable on the ears.

Inteli3
06-05-2016, 06:17 PM
Ya maybe for those looking for a job.
This forum I see is discussion about sex but sorry dun mean to offend I dun see any sex being discussed. Sorry it's totally out of topic.
If you guys are looking to make income then perhaps it's better to be focus and not keep thinking about commercial sex and spend more than you can earn.
Sorry in advance if my words of advise not comfortable on the ears.

Good advice bro :)

Aslute
07-05-2016, 01:09 AM

Yup, not too bad

itsyou
21-05-2017, 03:13 AM
What is the latest earning for a uber driver? Any updates?

notanexpert
21-05-2017, 04:28 AM
Once Uber/Grab has insufficient cash flow and is unable to sustain the incentives, it will no longer be worth it to drive unless you have your own car. I have a friend who gave up after one month because he realized that it's not worth his time once the incentives are gone (Uber provides incentives to new drivers).

drivesienta
21-05-2017, 08:31 AM
i don't agree with using owner car for full time UBER driver.

Simple mileage calculation:

Driving 300km per day

Equal to 365*300km = 109500km per year.

Equal to 10 * 365*300km = 1095000km per 10 years.

Any car can achieve such a high mileage without paying high maintenance?

itsyou
21-05-2017, 11:42 AM
Actually,what's the earning currently?who is driving and give a real breakdown.no speculation pls. Am keen, that's why asking for real feedback. In any trade, there is always the success n failure.

ShinjoAbe
21-05-2017, 12:06 PM
i don't agree with using owner car for full time UBER driver.

Simple mileage calculation:

Driving 300km per day

Equal to 365*300km = 109500km per year.

Equal to 10 * 365*300km = 1095000km per 10 years.

Any car can achieve such a high mileage without paying high maintenance?

A Sienta? :D