PDA

View Full Version : Good massage must share

rayhan77
24-11-2015, 12:29 PM
Hi kakis. This is my 1st time sharing. Hope you guys will like it. Just went to a spa at the west last few days ago for the 1st time. Went in and asked for just a 30mins massage. And it turned out to be my best massage so far. Went into the room and had a quick bath. Looking for shorts but don't have. The ML came in and I asked for shorts she say don't have. I was thinking confirm have special!! Haha!! Since it's just 30 mins, she just concentrated on my back and she did it very well. She even used her elbows and knees too!! My 1st! Time is running up and I'm expecting for something more. Times up and no GQ is asked... boring.. haha... but for kakis who love massage, pm me and I will share with you. Hope u guys will up my points too. Sorry If my thread is long..

rayhan77
27-11-2015, 01:18 AM
So far I hv replied the pms. If I missed any, very sorry. Pm me Agn K. Feel free to gv some frs. N up my points pls... haha

yaayah
27-11-2015, 02:58 AM
Hi kakis. This is my 1st time sharing. Hope you guys will like it. Just went to a spa at the west last few days ago for the 1st time. Went in and asked for just a 30mins massage. And it turned out to be my best massage so far. Went into the room and had a quick bath. Looking for shorts but don't have. The ML came in and I asked for shorts she say don't have. I was thinking confirm have special!! Haha!! Since it's just 30 mins, she just concentrated on my back and she did it very well. She even used her elbows and knees too!! My 1st! Time is running up and I'm expecting for something more. Times up and no GQ is asked... boring.. haha... but for kakis who love massage, pm me and I will share with you. Hope u guys will up my points too. Sorry If my thread is long..

bro can pm me the details

evilbell
27-11-2015, 03:12 AM
Yo bro. Do pm

shawy
27-11-2015, 08:34 PM

pm me the location bro

rayhan77
02-12-2015, 11:00 AM
Pms are replied.

MFTO
03-12-2015, 07:50 AM
Pls PM me the add... thanks!!

do they open till late?