PDA

View Full Version : dear bros...another fl lobang from chatline just for u...terms and conditions apply

leeky123
06-08-2006, 09:48 PM
dear bros...i am back..:D

yesterday sat nite...feeling bored and lonely ...noone to go out with...so call chatline to find girls to go out...

i left my num to several msgs...and finally one gal called me ...

she is 22 yrs old chinese this yr...staying at Bukit merah...ht is 1.58 kg...wt is 47 kg...

she asked me go out got money give anot..i say yes...but i say wana meet meet now...

she say must after 12 am....i say why..i am outside now and it is already 11 plus closing midnite...she say she got something to do can go out after 12 am...abit tulan..i say u wana meet we meet now...or else dun meet...she din reply me...

i am giving out to bros out there to try...as usual post an FR after trying...i din ask how much she quote for fj...all i wan that time was to find a companion so when she asked got money give anot..i say yes and nv ask her to elaborate...

but this time round...i will only give to bros who up me...this is to prevent those newbies from pm me...as i had said earlier in my two threads only bros who have rep points and rep powers are eligible...but seems like some bros here doesnt know eng...still msg me to give out the num...some even give their own num...asking me to sms them the num...newbies!:cool:

so bros out there...i will give to 10 bros first...add my points and i will send the number. The rest is all up to ur skills wheather u can up her...thank you.

leeky123

onion_rings
06-08-2006, 10:07 PM
Bro lidat very dangerous leh.In your report it show that to go out with u den u gib $ to her. but din talk abt fj anything lidat, scarily she shouted molest or anything how?although u got the contact. but we pave the way for u cos u wanted a fr from us & u wanted points for it? .To be frank your post no head no tail no vital stats too(just got height & weight is not enuff). If really got bro here wanted the contact is newbies nia(no wonder u ask them not to pm u). In SBF is sharing. But it seems to me points is your main concern & not sharing. So that KangTou of yours! Thanks but no thanks!

ahlaw73
06-08-2006, 10:30 PM
hi bro leeky,

bro onion got a point. Maybe at times its good to share. We were newbies once.
Anyway, thanks for reading, just putting my view across, not in here for your contact.

enjoy the weekend

Cheers.

xiao liao
06-08-2006, 10:33 PM
hi bro leeky,

bro onion got a point. Maybe at times its good to share. We were newbies once.
Anyway, thanks for reading, just putting my view across, not in here for your contact.

enjoy the weekend

Cheers.

bro, r u in USA or Europe?.... weekend is over liao for us in silypore!!... enojoy a full of bonk week ahead!!!:p

asknot3
06-08-2006, 10:45 PM
...add my points and i will send the number. Better do your homework before posting a thread asking for points...it makes no one happy.

unless you want to be zapped for others to vent their frustration.

Sounds familiar? (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=1602796&postcount=19) ;)

Read this: I have just come up with a new rule....

People who ask for reputation points will have their points reduced instead!!!

yo...if your contact is genuine, the points will follow naturally. If u wish to set a criteria as to who qualifies for the contact fine, but to add to your reps first?:o

Please keep your contact.

But don't fret, there will be some who will add to your reps nonetheless.

Kingtut
07-08-2006, 12:29 AM
Bro leeky I don't know what's you are trying to post.
You are asking for points and all that but not much
details on this fl. It's a turn off.

leeky123
07-08-2006, 09:33 AM
dear bros..

my apologies for any discomfort caused to all.

Why am i asking for points?

my intention is to deter any newbies for asking for the contact...only bros who are long enough here would be able to do so...but apparently..they are still newbies who dun know english...

my apologies....

as for bro onion`s query....why is my request dangerous?

SBF is for sharing...and i am sharing my new found lobang from the chatline..u mean i have to bonk every lobang before i can share with bros here??? my intention is sharing...and i can tell u why i din up her that nite...cause my aim is just to find a gal to go drink with...i dun aim for pay and sex kind of deal...in the afternoon...i had already had my bonk in HC. Dun tell me i had to up her just to share with bros here? ridiculous!

and to those idoits for zapping me...pls wake up ur idea. Just because i din post an FR ...doesnt mean it is not genuine...really disappointed the way things goes here.

bro ahlaw....i understand.

My contact is genuine. okay...to those who have up me (2 person)...i will give out the contacts...

Thereafter...no more sharing of lobangs...since that what u all want.

leeky123
07-08-2006, 09:36 AM
Better do your homework before posting a thread asking for points...it makes no one happy.

unless you want to be zapped for others to vent their frustration.

Sounds familiar? (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=1602796&postcount=19) ;)

But don't fret, there will be some who will add to your reps nonetheless.

and to u bro asknot,

i have done my homework...that fellow din realise that his contact has already exisit here....

for mine...i have done all i can here to verify that my contact should be new...if in any case my contact is an old one...do info me...so far none has commented...

and yes...i wont be sharing any of my contacts.

sgblackdevil
07-08-2006, 09:50 AM
Aiya poke poke you abit you no want to share.......share share la........:D

leeky123
07-08-2006, 09:59 AM
Aiya poke poke you abit you no want to share.......share share la........:D

ur ass itchy izzit?

coolmanks
07-08-2006, 10:04 AM
If the below look familiar? It because it is copy from a posting ( by the thread starter). Newbies desperate for point I understand. But you ( the thread starter) already have so high point!

Why be so greedy

========================================
better do ur homework b4 posting a new thread...it makes people happy for nothing.

thats y u r zapped to vent fustration.

my 2 cents worth.
[Sounds familiar? (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=1602796&postcount=19) ;)

Read this:

But don't fret, there will be some who will add to your reps nonetheless.[/QUOTE]

leeky123
07-08-2006, 10:10 AM
If the below look familiar? It because it is copy from a posting ( by the thread starter). Newbies desperate for point I understand. But you ( the thread starter) already have so high point!

Why be so greedy

========================================
better do ur homework b4 posting a new thread...it makes people happy for nothing.

thats y u r zapped to vent fustration.

my 2 cents worth.
[Sounds familiar? (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=1602796&postcount=19) ;)

Read this:

But don't fret, there will be some who will add to your reps nonetheless.[/QUOTE]

i had already stated my reasons.

pls go and read it. Points is a form of guideline for me to judge who to give contacts.

and yes i did say that. but can u go and search the forum and see got any replicate b4 u +++?

sgblackdevil
07-08-2006, 10:23 AM
ur ass itchy izzit?

Bro make love not war la.........no poke my ass hor.......:D

Castrol
07-08-2006, 10:44 AM
SBF is for sharing...and i am sharing my new found lobang from the chatline..u mean i have to bonk every lobang before i can share with bros here???

well bro, you know, chatlines are full of sabo cases or "problem FLs". if you release the contact to a few bros here, they may come back and make sad reports like no answer or no reply or the one who answered the phone want to report police etc...

it is understood whoever call a unproven or untested FL is taking a chance, there's no gurantee. but since you communicated with her from the start and she knows you already, it is good if you meet up with her before introducing. at least you are sure its genuine.

anyway if she's only willing to meet after 12am then i'm out la. my deedee only works from 10am to 10pm, sunday off. :D

sgblackdevil
07-08-2006, 10:48 AM
my deedee only works from 10am to 10pm, sunday off. :D

Why your dee dee not 24 hours operational ready........:D

leeky123
07-08-2006, 10:58 AM
well bro, you know, chatlines are full of sabo cases or "problem FLs". if you release the contact to a few bros here, they may come back and make sad reports like no answer or no reply or the one who answered the phone want to report police etc...

it is understood whoever call a unproven or untested FL is taking a chance, there's no gurantee. but since you communicated with her from the start and she knows you already, it is good if you meet up with her before introducing. at least you are sure its genuine.

anyway if she's only willing to meet after 12am then i'm out la. my deedee only works from 10am to 10pm, sunday off. :D

ok advice heeded.

anyway i wont be asking for points in future ...this may not be a gd way to give out num afterall...newbie still pm me for contacts..

As for the unproven or untested fl...i have share ur views...anyway...even if i wana bonk her also not in the near future...has been visiting HC 5 times for this month alone...and my hp bill came last week...had a whooping bill of $478.50:( all due to 1900 chatlines!

financially tight...guess will stock up before trying her...

to bro sgdevil : no hard feelings

ahlaw73
07-08-2006, 11:00 AM
hi bro leeky and all reading,

No need to get worked up. I agreed with the bro who says many chatline contacts are hoax, i myself kena dun know how many times already.Last time as a newbie i even stupid enuf to transfer money before meeting to a so claimed from chatline! Now, we dun want that to happen to any of our brothers here rite?

Anyway, bros here, how a person behaves here is up to him, its also up to him to state his criteria for exchange of contacts or points. Those who agree can go ahead with bro leeky, those who dosen't, then stay away, dun really have to zap him.

After all, upping and zapping here is all part and parcel. If bro leeky is out of line, SB will deal with him.

cheers.

leeky123
07-08-2006, 11:03 AM
hi bro leeky and all reading,

No need to get worked up. I agreed with the bro who says many chatline contacts are hoax, i myself kena dun know how many times already.Last time as a newbie i even stupid enuf to transfer money before meeting to a so claimed from chatline! Now, we dun want that to happen to any of our brothers here rite?

Anyway, bros here, how a person behaves here is up to him, its also up to him to state his criteria for exchange of contacts or points. Those who agree can go ahead with bro leeky, those who dosen't, then stay away, dun really have to zap him.

After all, upping and zapping here is all part and parcel. If bro leeky is out of line, SB will deal with him.

cheers.

bro ah law thanks:)

i agree with u.

i was once kana conned by a chatline girl...somemore in christmas eve a few years back..:(

leeky123
07-08-2006, 11:07 AM
actually bro ah law...come to think of it...we r in the losing end...we waste our money in chatline to get fl contacts...then out of gd will wana share our findings to bros here...instead kana left and right for nothing...

this kangtou "pai zou":D

asknot3
07-08-2006, 11:11 AM
...that fellow din realise that his contact has already exisit here....ya la...and my point was you didn't realise bros here don't take too kindly to asking of points before giving out the contact. That's why I quoted boss's post to you..:p...jus chochok you abit la.

If you want to keep out newbies from PMing you (which won't work in any event) you could have set a criteria as to who qualifies to get the contact from you, not ask for points to be added first. Points will follow automatic one. The bros here all very swee swee one...keke:D

Castrol
07-08-2006, 11:43 AM
Why your dee dee not 24 hours operational ready........:D

downgraded already, likewise if i go to war for spore, i must tell them i can only be a office hour pes E soldier... :D

actually bro ah law...come to think of it...we r in the losing end...we waste our money in chatline to get fl contacts...then out of gd will wana share our findings to bros here...instead kana left and right for nothing...

cant say like that la, you spend money on chatline its completely for your own use. if you share your lobang here, good. if dont share, no problem. take it easy.

coolmanks
07-08-2006, 04:50 PM
That what i do not understand.

As we all know chat line charge are not cheap.
Why so many people here will waste money on chat line, get contact but do not want to try the lobang themselve.

Instead they posted here to share. If they have try the lobang first, then they share later I can understand and appreciated.

Prehaps you care to explain why you did what you did?

this kangtou "pai zou":D