PDA

View Full Version : From Ukraine with Love

hobbesian
23-11-2015, 11:57 AM
Hi all, I’ve been around this forum for a while and decided to finally share my real life experiences. As usual, the names in the story have been changed, as well as some of the locations. A bit of myself: I’m a born and bred Singaporean in his mid-20s – and we’ll leave it at that.

A note of caution: I haven’t done any story writing before…only academic writing, so please bear with me if my story seems draggy/boring!

FROM UKRAINE WITH LOVE

In the year 2012, I had just arrived home from a trip overseas. I had travelled alone and in the process managed to collect quite a number of favorable reviews on one of those “Airbnb” or “Travel Buddy” websites. For those of you who don’t know about these sites…they are essentially similar to Facebook, except that they are used by travelers or people going on holiday to find locals/other people to hang out with or stay at their place if possible. I just woke up one morning and realized that I’ve got a notification in my inbox. I opened it up, thinking that it was probably another guy sending me a “Hey really appreciate if you can host me and my 3 other bros from XYZ” kind of request. But to my surprise, the sender of the message was named “VALENTINA PETRENKO”. So naturally, being a hot-blooded male, I went on to read the message.

“Hi Hobbesian, my name is Valentina and I’m from Ukraine. I’ll be having a stopover at Singapore for 1 night on the 13 September on route to my flight back to Odessa from Yogyakarta. I looked at your profile and you seem pretty cool and I was wondering if you can show me the sights in Singapore? Let me know if you do. Thanks! )”. I looked at the calendar and it turns out I was able to make it on that day…so I messaged her back and work out all the fine details. We agreed to meet at Holland Village MRT as she wanted to eat ice-cream (no sexual innuendo intended) and I knew of a certain shop there where an ex-girlfriend used to go to.

On that day itself, I turned up 15 minutes earlier. Her flight landed in SG at 2pm and we had agreed to meet at 5pm. I was dressed in a white top and blue jeans. Slightly after 5pm, I spotted this girl going exiting the gantry before proceeding to the nearest guy and asking him something. Knowing it was definitely her (I saw her photos on the travel site)…I went over to tell her that I was there. “Valentina?” She turned around and replied “Hello, you must be Hobbesian!” I laughed and said “Yes I am. C’mon, let’s go this way.”
Now, I will tell my readers about her physical measurements. She was 1.6m tall and slim. Chest size is an A (nothing much to boast about, she was pretty flat). She had dark brown hair and was wearing a mini-black jacket over a regular loose-fitting light brown dress. I tried to Google for a similar-looking girl. Except for the blonde hair, her facial structure and features are 90% similar to Valentina.
https://c1.staticflickr.com/3/2860/10869495094_dd8eb06375_b.jpg

Devilivy69
23-11-2015, 04:34 PM
First to support . :)

9Emperor
23-11-2015, 04:59 PM
Pitching tent here.

hobbesian
23-11-2015, 05:41 PM
Well, we got our ice-creams in cups and proceeded to walk aimlessly down the path next to the roads while eating. Turns out she was studying languages in Odessa University and did a teaching stint in Yogyakarta. That explains her proficiency in English. To cut a long story short, we walked till we finished our ice creams, then we look a bus from Holland V all the way to Harbourfront MRT. In the bus ride (it was pretty long), we sat at the back and talked about life in the post-Soviet Union world and all the boring stuff. I even managed to amuse her by humming the Soviet anthem while she sang it. Guess paying attention in class actually paid off in this case. By this point, we were already comfortable with each other and could laugh and nudge each other without feeling awkward.

As the setting of the sun heralded the arrival of the evening, she decided that she wanted to go to the Hard Rock Café in Singapore. I knew there was one somewhere in the Orchard area near Orchard Towers but I wasn’t exactly sure where it was. So we wandered along Orchard Road and after going past the kebab shop (not sure if it’s still there today), we stopped opposite Orchard Towers and she randomly went up to a lady to ask for directions to Hard Rock Café. Well, this seems harmless at first…but then I realized the person she was asking was probably a freelance hooker. Way to go, Valentina!

A few minutes later, we walked into Hard Rock Café and got a table for 2. It was around 8pm and we ordered our dishes. I got a typical steak and fries while she got the veggie burger. Turns out she was one of those girls that doesn’t eat meat. Thinking how she would probably outdrink me (yes I know it’s a stereotype and I don’t hold my alcohol very well either), I got a coke while she settled for…you guessed it, a margarita. Dinner was pretty uneventful, apart from her catching me stealing glances at me and me catching her stealing glances at me and both of us laughing it off. At around 10pm, the live band came onto stage. This was the point where the night started to take on less of a “friends” vibe and more of a “date” vibe. After a couple of songs, the band decided to take request. Valentina wanted to make a request for U2’s City of Blinding Lights but she was too shy to do so, so I did it on her behalf. I was seated in a way that I was facing the stage, but Valentina had to turn her back around to face the stage and she was seated opposite me. I told her to come sit next to me on the couch and she readily agreed. As her favorite song played, she snuggled up against me and when I looked at her face, I’ll readily admit that amidst the dark blue lighting, she looked pretty darn good.

hobbesian
23-11-2015, 06:03 PM
As with all things, the band got boring soon enough and with midnight nearing, she told me that she wanted to continue exploring Singapore. I told her that most places would be closed and jokingly said that one of the places that was open was the red-light district. I meant it as a total joke…but she looked excited and said “SURE LET’S GO. I WANT TO SEE THE AREA FOR MYSELF.” So I paid the bill (trying to be a gentlemen) and we hopped into a taxi and we were in Geylang shortly after midnight.

Seizing the initiative, I took hold of her hand and held it in mine, telling her that “Oh it’s to keep you safe from you know, whatever.” She nodded her head and we walked about. Honestly, the tour around Geylang was nothing exciting…just your random typical tour-guide styled description of the vice activities in the area, the brothels and how they operate etc. After we exited the Geylang area, we kept on walking for some reason. I guess it was because we wanted to keep talking and none of us wanted the night to end. So we ended up walking from Geylang to the National Stadium area, before crossing the infamous bridge where you could see the CBD, the Singapore Flyer. I’m sure all who went through BMT in NS will know what I’m talking about…it was part of the route march.

Still holding hands, we finally arrived at the Esplanade side of the water, directly opposite the Merlion. It was close to 3am at this point and the area was very deserted. As the night wind blew and provided some relief to the perspiration from the still air, Valentina took out her iPhone and began snapping pictures of MBS, the Merlion across the water and the scenery in general. I was curious to see her photos as she was snapping them, so I went up behind her. It was at this point that the fun would begin.

I stood directly behind her and held her camera together with her as she took photos. Being so close to her, with my crotch pressed into her butt cheeks, I couldn’t help but get aroused by her smell. Her perfume, combined with traces of her sweat, just suddenly turned me into a horny bastard. The fact that the area was deserted and the cooling wind was blowing just made things worse. My cock expanded so fast that I had a full-grown erection poking her buttocks before I even knew it.

Totallyuseless
23-11-2015, 07:19 PM
Support!!! I like cup A
Me passing by nia :D

alanthedevil
23-11-2015, 10:49 PM
Promising. Continue pls.

Rain-Men
23-11-2015, 10:59 PM
Nice bro..keep the stories flowing ...(i am abt to stay over at some airbnb apartments that i have booked ..hopefully some "flower" luck rubs off me..:p)

maddog_mlvn
23-11-2015, 11:03 PM
Here to give support to TS story, keep it coming.

hobbesian
24-11-2015, 02:48 AM
Suddenly, Valentina stopped moving and I was roused from my trance-like state of horniness. I sort of panicked and thought that this would be the end of my profile on the travel site (one bad review can turn everyone away) and all the adventures that come with it. In that brief moment of panic, I tried to think of something to say to salvage the situation but I couldn’t think of anything appropriate to say as my hard cock was literally tightly pressed against her ass. To my surprise, Valentina didn’t say anything as well, nor display any kind of outrage or anger. She continued facing the other side of the water and without a word, she slipped a hand behind and started caressing my erection through my jeans.

My eyes widened in shock but then I decided to go with the flow of events. Without even looking back, she found my unzipped me and brought out all 4.5 inches of my warm, thick and hard cock. With the cold wind blowing against my warm little brother only made my cock even harder. I stood slightly to the side and behind her, put my arms around her slim waste as she started to jack me off. At this stage, I was turning into a real horny bastard. As she pumped my cock and brought me closer and closer to the edge, I put my face at her neck and started kissing, sucking and licking it like an animal. My breathing grew more ragged and I was desperately trying not to cum but the thought of this demure Ukrainian girl performing lewd acts on me in a public area was too much for me to handle. As I panted against the smooth skin of her exposed neck, I grunted “arghhhhh” as 5 days’ worth of thick, white sperm spurted out of my cock. Ribbon after ribbon came out and with each pulse, I felt like I was about to pass out as Valentina continued her pumping on my cock, not even slowing down one bit. She sure knows how to drain a cock of its sperm, I’ll give her that.

After everything has subsided down, she let go of my now-softening cock. Looking at me as though everything was perfectly normal and nothing happened, she smiled and asked me “Feeling better now?” I could only utter a “Yeah, thanks” in reply. Once I regained my composure, I asked her about her flight tomorrow and upon learning that she was leaving at 11am, I suggested to her that we should call it a night and get some rest (it was nearly 4am by now). We managed to hail a cab and I told her that I’ll send her back, to make sure she gets home safe and she agreed.
Upon arrival outside her hotel, I decided to get out of the cab together with her and send her to her room instead. There was no objection on her part.

hobbesian
24-11-2015, 02:49 AM
Turns out she has a room in one of those small 3-star hotels. The room has all the basic facilities: a queen sized bed, a dressing table, a couch and an old non-LCD TV. As I followed her into the room, she was still not showing an emotion or sign of horniness in anticipation of what was to come. I remember thinking “I’m going to screw you till I break your resistance down and you show me your horny face.” Or something along those lines. My cock stirred in agreement with my thoughts and the moment the door clicked shut, I put my hands on her waist and dragged her closer to me.

For a very brief second, time stopped. I could smell her scent as I looked into her eyes. Gazing back into mine, her eyes were wide open, as though she was a deer caught in headlights. I wasted no time and leaned forward to kiss her. A moan escaped her lips and she exhaled onto to my face with a slutty-sounding “Mmm” before our lips parted and joined in tongue-to-tongue combat. My hands were free to roam and I wasted no chance in rubbing my palms in circular motion on her butt cheeks and giving them the occasionally squeeze, which brought out another “Mmm” each time. As our tongues continued to swirl and twirl in each other’s mouths, her arms went from being around my neck towards my crotch. She fumbled with my jeans and belt buckle, but eventually managed to undo the button. With a clank, my jeans fell to the floor, with my erect cock creating an unsightly bulge in my underwear. Not willing to be undone, I felt around her dress till I found the catch and undid it for her. She looked at into my eyes, smiled and simply slipped out of the dress.

Being a slim and small girl, her body was not sexy in the traditional sense but somehow my hard cock grew even harder. She was wearing a matching set of dark blue bra and silky panties. She looked at me, tilted her head and asked for my approval while grinning “So?” I was determined to show her she didn’t have me enthralled as if under a spell, so I frowned and nodded. “Not too bad”, I said, while giving her the famous “Obama Not Bad” face. Her grin became wider as she put her palm under my balls and cock and gave it a gentle fondle through the underwear.

lavafire
24-11-2015, 07:28 AM
Power la TS.. :o

Your flower luck is damn good.. hope it leads to something good and permanent for you..

nokiaN95
24-11-2015, 07:56 AM
camping here :D

RapidoBoy
24-11-2015, 10:29 AM
Starting campfire.

highlysex
24-11-2015, 10:53 AM
Support and please keep it Cumming :)

CumExplorer
24-11-2015, 10:53 AM
support bro :D

ZacCommand
24-11-2015, 02:36 PM
Waiting for next instalment.

hobbesian
24-11-2015, 02:40 PM
I went towards her and gently pushed her onto the bed. As she removed her bra, I placed both palms on the waistband of her silky panties and tugged. The moment her pussy was uncovered, the smell of her pungent sex juices hit the air. Her pussy was neatly shaven with a nice little triangle patch of hair left. Her pussy lips looked like slices of ham in a sandwhich, glistenening with what seemed to be her juices. I looked up at her, and she looked at me with a pleading look, as if egging me to proceed with whatever I seemed to be doing. Despite the odor, I went ahead and started to eat her out.

Starting from the bottom, I used my tongue to give her pussy a good first lick from the bottom all the way to the top where I gently probed her clit with my tongue. This elicited a very loud “ahhh” sigh of relief from Valentina. Damn, that girl was horny. Alternating between probing and sucking, I slowly drew out the moans from Valentina. I then proceeded to slip in one finger and very gently finger-fucked her while I licked her lips and clitoris. “Are you ok with this?” I asked her softly. Lifting her head from the pillow to look at me, she managed to nod and say “Yes, but please continue.” I duly obliged and it was not long before her moans started to get more frequent. I withdrew my finger and held both her thighs as I continued my assault on her pussy using her tongue. As she clamped her thighs around my head, I knew she would not be able to hold out for long. Thankfully, slow and regular licks seemed to do the trick and bring her closer and closer to orgasm. Very soft moans of “Ooh, ooh, mmm!” sounded out. I raised my eyes and glanced up at Valentina. With one arm covering her eyes, she seemed to have surrendered herself to the waves of pleasure that were now plaguing her body. “Grrrrnnnrnghhh” she moaned softly as her climax peaked. I gave her clitoris a gentle, continuous suck and a torrent of her pussy juices came flowing out.

With her thighs clamped tightly around my head as her pussy suddenly became wetter, I lapped up the fishy-smelling clear liquid with my tongue as she softly panted in her post-orgasmic bliss. After generally cleaning her pussy up with my tongue, I felt her thighs loosen their hold on my head and I looked up at her. She looked back and me with a wide smile and giggled, obviously having enjoyed herself. I wasted no time and proceeded to climb onto the bed. I put my hand against the wall for support as I lowered myself a little and positioning my rock-hard cock just above her mouth. She took the hint, sat upright and then proceeded to shyly take the entire length of my penis into her mouth. In contrast to the handjob I received earlier, her blowjob skills were not that great in comparison and I found myself looking forward to fucking her, so I gently stepped back and proceeded to lower my body on top of her.

chickeneggchamp
24-11-2015, 02:45 PM
wow. great story. camping for more :)

9Emperor
24-11-2015, 05:18 PM
Nice that you going to fuck her hard.

I55055
24-11-2015, 05:34 PM
Camping here!

hahab
24-11-2015, 05:49 PM
wow lucky you

SnowLeopards
24-11-2015, 07:26 PM
Eastern European women are one of the best. :D

Pierre.

FetPartner
25-11-2015, 12:01 AM
Eastern European women are one of the best. :D

Pierre.

U like your woman huge. Some looks like men. Others can lift trucks.

diputs1269
25-11-2015, 12:17 AM
TS lucky fella, support here.

dr_freak
25-11-2015, 12:35 AM
camping camping

Summerhillt
25-11-2015, 12:52 AM
Brother i love your story!! Jiayou!!

Wa brother you must be quite young.. last time bmt pop only march inside the fucking tekong and end at parade square. Never go march like ah boys to man go the bridge all and got sgt at the side barking this is what you are protecting for ( points to the cbd skyline ) ...

Fuck fuck the ukraine girl!!

PowerSeh
25-11-2015, 12:54 AM
It has been a while since I have read such a good anecdote.
Keep up the awesome work and continue soon. :D

hobbesian
25-11-2015, 02:57 AM
At this point, I was in the missionary position, with my cock already brushing against her pussy lips. I paused and looked at her in the eyes. She stared back and told me softly “Come, enter me.” I needed no further invitation and with a grunt, I pushed all four-and-a-half inches right into her love canal. Frenching her as I drew my hips back and then pushing forward, I savored the snugness of her sugar walls. Little did Miss Valentina know that years of practice with ex-girlfriends and fleshlights have seasoned and desensitized my cockhead to the extent that I took a long time to reach orgasm while still having all the pleasurable sensations that comes from the thrusting. This petite girl from Ukraine has no idea she was about to be fucked and used like a toy.

Sounds of “Piak piak piak piak…” filled the room as I made love to Valentina. Alternating between fast and slow strokes, I plundered her pussy in the missionary position. French kissing and licking her neck while I fucked her, I worked up a good sweat. I held her close, the perspiration from our bodies and piak-piak sounds made us lost in each other’s arms as we enjoyed the carnal pleasure. Valentina’s eyes were now tightly closed and her face in a semi-grimaced expression as I repeatedly pounded her petite Ukrainian pussy…and I was just getting started.

After approximately ten minutes, I halted and turned her over, telling her to get on her knees. Normally, being only 4.5 inches long means that doggy style might not work out so well, but Valentina’s slim and petite body allowed me to slip almost all of my cock into her pussy. I could feel the “squishy” feeling of her pussy lips parting to accommodate as my thick cock pushed all the way in. I then pulled back and without any warning, slammed my hips back and forth again. “OOH!” Valentina squealed in a high-pitched voice, probably in surprise as she wasn’t prepared. I couldn’t care less. I had this pretty girl on her knees and with my cock was deep in her pussy, the only thing I cared about was thrusting my hips back and forth and using her for my sexual pleasure. As I thrusted back and forth, I placed both my palms on her buttocks and occasionally manually moving her ass back and forth whenever I needed a breather to catch my breath. She would try to put her hand behind occasionally and try to slow my thrusts down but it was of no use. I was horny, I wanted to use her body for sex and I was doing so. Valentina was not a very vocal girl during sex but the sight and sound of her softly moaning “oh oh oh oh oh” was just turning me on even more.

I then decided to change positions and an idea popped into my mind. Withdrawing my cock from Valentina’s love hole. I went over to the curtains, drew them back and opened the big sliding door to the balcony. “What are you doing?” “I have an idea. I think we should try this.” I replied. I then proceeded to grab Valentina by the hand and bring her to the balcony. I made her sit up and lean back on the couch and hold her legs apart with her arms, so that her pussy was facing me, totally exposed and ready to be used. I leaned over her and entered her exposed pussy. Valentina seemed surprised and unsure of this position, but as the lovemaking resumed, soft moans of “Ungh ungh ungh”came out of her mouth and told me that she was having as much fun as myself. As it was my first time trying this, I was pretty pleased with myself. However, the biting cold wind and the fact that it was getting dusty told me that I should continue the sex inside the room rather than outside.

hobbesian
25-11-2015, 03:01 AM
I've never really noticed a difference during sex with girls of different nationalities or races. They're just....girls/women to me.

Ukrainian, American, Portuguese, Swiss German, Singaporean Chinese, Malay etc..I guess it boils down to the individual female and her nooks and crannies rather than some characteristic or personality based on what it says in her passport.

ray2828
25-11-2015, 04:28 AM
Putin would have been proud of you. Lol

aramesh
25-11-2015, 10:29 AM
Putin would have been proud of you. Lol

of puttin it in ;)

I55055
25-11-2015, 10:33 AM
Share more of your other nationality girls you had before.

maxman
25-11-2015, 11:27 AM
FROM UKRAINE WITH LOVE

“Hi Hobbesian, my name is Valentina and I’m from Ukraine. I’ll be having a stopover at Singapore for 1 night on the 13 September on route to my flight back to Odessa from Yogyakarta. I looked at your profile and you seem pretty cool and I was wondering if you can show me the sights in Singapore? Let me know if you do. Thanks! )”. I looked at the calendar and it turns out I was able to make it on that day…so I messaged her back and work out all the fine details. We agreed to meet at Holland Village MRT as she wanted to eat ice-cream (no sexual innuendo intended) and I knew of a certain shop there where an ex-girlfriend used to go to.

Several years ago, someone told me that there was a growing "Asian fever" among some women in Scandinavian countries, but since he was no established expert, I did not fully believe it.

If you notice the spam folder of your inbox, Eastern Europe especially Ukraine is a different matter. For many years, Ukrainian women has been known for something else. Economic hardship can "encourage" women to be a bit more open, and open their legs. Enjoy it while it lasts, but be careful. If love really did blossomed, I wish you well.

The men who go to Ukraine looking for a wife then fly home alone and broke
http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2014/apr/06/ukraine-wife-internet-romance-industry-online-scam

There is nothing like the prospect of economic hardship to facilitate intercontinental liaisons, and so, far from business drying up in recent months, the romance and "bride" trade is booming...

I look forward to reading on as your story is exciting to me. Although depending on individual and nationality, Scandinavian and European women are generally more open than Asians, Australians, and maybe even Americans, but I'm no established expert myself.

NaniKore
25-11-2015, 12:33 PM
I got hard while reading. Keep it up TS! :o

FunnyHippo
25-11-2015, 05:29 PM
TS never practice safe sex?

:D

hobbesian
25-11-2015, 07:06 PM
I carried Valentina indoors (thanks gym workouts!) and placed her on the wooden dressing table, which soon turned out to be a bad idea as any attempt at vigorous thrusting would make the table shaky, and I was not about to have my fun ruined with a broken dressing table, so I carried her and laid her on the bed for another round missionary-style sex. This time, I was feeling a little tired from the entire night, so as I lay on top of her, I took my time and made love to her gently and slowly. I enjoyed and savored every little sensation of pleasure and excitement as I gently pillaged her womanhood. And Valentina responded well to this new pace of lovemaking. I could feel her vagina muscles contract and loosen around my cock and her purring in satisfaction signaled to me that I was making all the right moves.

As I drew closer to my orgasm, my thrusts became more frantic, so did my breath. I knew I was close. I started to grunt as my orgasm approached. Looking back, despite not having worn a condom, I was far too horny to care and so was she (she did tell me she visited a doctor for the pill later on). Valentina seemed to be aware that I was close to climax too, and she looked me directly in the eye. “Big boy, are you going to finish soon?” she asked me, pouting her lips and giving me the sultry look. I could only grunt in reply as I could feel my balls spasm in anticipation of the impending climax. Suddenly, in a move that caught me by surprise, she wrapped her legs around my back and pulled me deeper into her pussy, while simultaneously locking my lips in a French kiss and moaning “oooooh” loudly into my mouth. It was too much for me to handle. With a loud groan, I felt my already-swollen cock swell even larger and thick wads of sperm came spewing out of my cock and directly into Valentina’s unprotected pussy, My engorged cock felt as though it was about to explode at the force in which the sperm shot out. Valentina, to her credit, wrapped her arms around by back and pulled me even closer, all the while continuing with her moaning and egging me on. Each spurt of thick white cum was accompanied by a shiver of sheer pleasure and my body was wracked by the sheer intensity of my orgasm.

As I opened my eyes shortly after the pleasure had subsided a little, I saw Valentina staring up at me. “You’re so cute, big boy.” She said as she caressed my face. I could only mutter a “hey, thanks” in response. As I withdrew my softening cock from her well-fucked pussy, I saw some sperm trickle down. Her pussy was reddish and its lips appeared loose, indicating that she has been well and truly plundered sexually…making me a satisfied man.

Valentina went back to Ukraine the next day (I didn’t send her off as I was sleeping too soundly). We still keep in contact regularly. I recently turned down her offer to visit Korea (location changed) with her, as II had other plans. We decided to plan a trip together to some exotic location soon. She’s now doing her masters degree in Paris. And yes, she was unharmed in the recent Paris attacks.

hobbesian
25-11-2015, 07:10 PM
Several years ago, someone told me that there was a growing "Asian fever" among some women in Scandinavian countries, but since he was no established expert, I did not fully believe it.

If you notice the spam folder of your inbox, Eastern Europe especially Ukraine is a different matter. For many years, Ukrainian women has been known for something else. Economic hardship can "encourage" women to be a bit more open, and open their legs. Enjoy it while it lasts, but be careful. If love really did blossomed, I wish you well.

http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2014/apr/06/ukraine-wife-internet-romance-industry-online-scam

There is nothing like the prospect of economic hardship to facilitate intercontinental liaisons, and so, far from business drying up in recent months, the romance and "bride" trade is booming...

I look forward to reading on as your story is exciting to me. Although depending on individual and nationality, Scandinavian and European women are generally more open than Asians, Australians, and maybe even Americans, but I'm no established expert myself.

She is definitely much richer than I am. Her family made a lot of money when the Soviet Union broke up in 1991 (don't ask me how though).

Us falling in love is probably a far-fetched overstatement. Me and Valentina are just travel (and fuck) buddies who just enjoy each others company. Still got a long way to go before love. I'd rather love not come into the equation between me and her.

FredSolo
25-11-2015, 10:02 PM
oh damn I love it when a great session always ends with a creampie... great story TS by the way!

hobbesian
26-11-2015, 01:00 PM
Thanks all for your support. What experience should I write about next?

1) A ONS with a Taiwanese girl I met at Clarke Quay
2) A night out with an older woman overseas
3) Almost getting caught while having sex in poly

maxman
26-11-2015, 01:22 PM
She is definitely much richer than I am. Her family made a lot of money when the Soviet Union broke up in 1991 (don't ask me how though).

Us falling in love is probably a far-fetched overstatement. Me and Valentina are just travel (and fuck) buddies who just enjoy each others company. Still got a long way to go before love. I'd rather love not come into the equation between me and her.

I enjoyed the creampie ending you had with her. It does not surprise me. As I have said before, European women seem to have a more open attitude towards sex. Although young, in their late teens, they could even be on the pill.