PDA

View Full Version : Sharing of FB Part #2

mollynatha
22-11-2015, 04:19 PM
From the successful followup from our Part #1 of sharing of my lovely samantha. It was known to me that more bros here are quite active in requesting me to open up more chances for them to come in. As much as sam is busy these days and coming near to the festive season (you guys should know auditors can be really tight these season). It is finally coming to an end and im proud to announce a sharing of my contact (with the permission of sam) to one and only one more bro!

Nonetheless, of course with more criteria! Please only contact me if you are:
1) 27-40 year old. anything before that is inexperience and after that are too weak for her!
2) please do ensure you can "last" nothing less than 30mins - i know this is hard to judge and i do want you bros to seriously fulfill this criteria base on trust
3) straightforward and decisive -please practise the behaviour of having a FB and not spamming like a freak. this i will determine and anyone who shows signs of undecisiveness will be denied the chance.

Any bros who have the above mentioned criteria kindly pm me and i will assess from there. Similarly, my ang bao still remains. 3 digit! Lets rock this boat together! Thread will be closed straight after my ang bao is collected and number is given out! Last chance to whack now! :)

jason_
22-11-2015, 04:41 PM
fucktards come line up, give three digit red packet just for a contact.number, hahaha...