PDA

View Full Version : should I quit from my job ?

Sammyboy RSS Feed
22-11-2015, 07:20 AM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

I am on this weird job for 9 mths. Pay 2.5k with some allowance avg 250 per mth.
This job must leeport to work on time type. Even 5mins late will get warning.
The jobscope is weird. Nothing at all. Means I do not need to do anything besides signing some nonsense forms which just takes most 2mins of work.
I am going crazy going through this mental torture so pls pardon me if I always post nonsense in sbf as I have nothing to do at work. I wish the company retrench me and I can get some money better than everyday rushing to a workplace to do nothing. I told my friend to ask for opinion some ask me quit some say is the best job in the world.
I am in a dilemma becos if I quit I will be unemployed again like last yr almost 9mths I was unemployed.:(

Even I have nothing to do, my movement is being closely monitored. Also when signing on dotted line for this job, I have to accept that I am not allowed to moonlight or have another sideline. Hence I cannot utilise the time for doing own business. I can only surf internet everyday. In the beginning was shiok. After 6mths I started to lose my self worth. Literally it is exchanging 50% of my life for a meagre sgd2750 mthly.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?220444-should-I-quit-from-my-job&goto=newpost).