interested bros kindly pm with ur contact for more details

thx

abc33
06-08-2006, 05:50 AM
Bro ,

pls PM her contact ..

alwaysready
06-08-2006, 09:43 AM
Hi bro Hugoman, welcome back from yr shopping trip in BKK. yr pamela is really "EyE-catching". Keep up the great work. U will b expecting my call very very soon for a slot. Cheers

Ah Dac
06-08-2006, 09:45 AM
She breast machiam look too big for her size hor!!

Msdy777
06-08-2006, 11:15 AM
welcome back bro :D
will contact you soon :D

nitecrawllerr
06-08-2006, 11:32 AM
Wow! Macham Pamela fm Dickson... :(

lowprofile
06-08-2006, 11:40 AM
wow.. she resemble abit like vicky zhou from huan zhu ge ge.

hugoman
06-08-2006, 12:01 PM
Bro ,

pls PM her contact ..

Bro pls checked yur PM

hugoman
06-08-2006, 12:03 PM
Hi bro Hugoman, welcome back from yr shopping trip in BKK. yr pamela is really "EyE-catching". Keep up the great work. U will b expecting my call very very soon for a slot. Cheers

Thanks bro for yur compliment. First blood for u. Looking forward for yur FR. :D

hugoman
06-08-2006, 12:41 PM
Bros Pamela is able to speak Eng, Mandarin n Cantonese. So dun worries abt communication.

Loser---
06-08-2006, 03:21 PM
She looks freaking hot...

alwaysready
06-08-2006, 06:53 PM
timing was right today n I managed to get 1st blood for pamela with bro hugoman.

for those bros that needs a FR to make a decision, here's my brief description.

her pic was most tempting especially her chest. as I m a fan of BIG BOOBS, I did not hesitate even 1 second to sms bro hugoman.

when she opened the door, I knew I did not make the wrong choice. those bra restrained BOOBS were staring at me n would burst out at the slightest touch.

YIPPEE! bro hugoman got me what I requested for before he left for his shopping trip in BKK.

I hate to waste time in the bath so it was a quickie n off to bed we go.

Pam wasted no time in giving me a lick all over. soft to the touch n unhurried.

her licking at my balls was oh so shiok. with a combination of asshole finger tickling, I swear I could shoot my "babies" a mile away.

too bad she burnt her tougue over a hurried hot meal n could not give me a bbbj (another fav of mine). she felt so bad n kept on showing me the burnt tougue area. with condom on, she still tried to please. Guys, even with condom on, the potential of her skills can not be doubted. On my intended RTF, after her recovery, I m sure it would be a mind boggling experience.

now coming to the BOOBS, it is really BIG, REAL but sagging bcos of the weight. But I m not complaining. fortunately she is tall n it looks good on her.
I was like a kid playing n playing n playing with those BOOBS. thx again bro hugoman.

Pam loves to b painted. she told me she came twice bcos she has not had sex for about 3 months n her pussy was very sensitive. her moaning got standard. at some point, it was damn loud. damn turned on man.

FJ was good too as her pussy fitted me like a glove.

Overall, I thoroughly enjoyed this session. will for sure RTF...provided I can get another slot for this "worth every damn cent Pamela".

note: i hv left out major details bcos some bros like surprises n it would b mean of me to tell all n spoil the fun.

bro Hugoman, keep them BIG BOOBIES coming!

Luckytime
06-08-2006, 06:59 PM
Wow...Really big man...:D Can't believe my eyes.

bleahhh
06-08-2006, 07:38 PM
hugomans's goods are as tempting as ever!

hugoman
07-08-2006, 12:47 PM
hugomans's goods are as tempting as ever!

Thanks bro. Bro u ready to chiong again??:D

virtue
07-08-2006, 01:32 PM
Hi bro,

Holy Cow.............. Good Harvesting!!.......You're The Man. Well Done!!

Cheers

Pamela

TG 25yo

1.67m

36C-25-36

frenching bbbj cim

170 2 90

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g281/Hugoman/pamela.jpg

pls take note that there is a change in Hugo's contact

thx

hugoman
07-08-2006, 04:17 PM
Hi bro,

Holy Cow.............. Good Harvesting!!.......You're The Man. Well Done!!

Cheers

Bro I believed she is yur cup of tea. Yeah?:D

gtman
07-08-2006, 05:58 PM
bro,

U got PM

hugoman
07-08-2006, 08:17 PM
Wow...Really big man...:D Can't believe my eyes.

Bro u must see the real person to believe:eek:

johnnyistoogood
07-08-2006, 09:00 PM
On my.. No need to see i will also believe..:eek:

Dear bro hugo, may i know how to get her? thanks.

hotbang
07-08-2006, 09:06 PM
Bro ,

pls PM her contact .. if possible she late night if free ...will take cab direct !! Thanks again ...:rolleyes:

hugoman
07-08-2006, 10:33 PM
On my.. No need to see i will also believe..:eek:

Dear bro hugo, may i know how to get her? thanks.

Bro if u r interested, pls PM me with ctn. :D

Valen
08-08-2006, 02:10 AM
Bro if u r interested, pls PM me with ctn.

:eek: Nice boobies your gal have...

Sorry bro... really buried with work... run here run there. Will make a comeback soon... :D

hugoman
08-08-2006, 11:38 AM
Nice boobies your gal have...

Sorry bro... really buried with work... run here run there. Will make a comeback soon... :D

Bro pls concentrate yur work first but when u want Rest n Recreation, pls remember to look for me. :D

bigassman
08-08-2006, 04:53 PM
Tried Pam yesterday.. Lazy to write so here's a brief FR

Looks : 7 / 10 90% like pic but she looks better in person; big eyes gal quite pretty
Body : 7/10 Saw her bra size 36C but could feel they r enhanced *with dark nips*, nice meaty butt for doggy best
bj : 6.5/10 with cd *sianz* cos her tougue burnt
fj : 8/10 can do any postions
Service : 9/10 willing to please, good attitute and her massage was very enjoyable

Rtf : cannot cos too many gals haven try!! :D

boobs lovers must go see for urself.. they're huge!!

ron880088
08-08-2006, 05:17 PM
Just had a good feeling sexxion today with Pamela.
very warm welcome by her.
Really big (.)(.) cover my eyes & whole face, nearly can't breath.
Worth it.
Check it out.

Pamela is able to speak Eng, Mandarin n good Cantonese.

semen69
09-08-2006, 12:07 AM
bro, yr contact please, [email protected]

yeokimheng
09-08-2006, 08:23 AM
she will be on my next hit list,be prepare to receive sms from me bro hugo:D

Pamela

TG 25yo

1.67m

36C-25-36

frenching bbbj cim

170 2 90

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g281/Hugoman/pamela.jpg

pls take note that there is a change in Hugo's contact

thx

sl_0611
09-08-2006, 01:04 PM
Had a session with Pam few days back. Here is my simple FR

Looks : 7.5 / 10 - she looks better in person. Face looks abit like Vicky Zhou Wei
Boobs : 7/10 - 36C with dark nipples.
BJ : 6/10 - with cd
FJ : 8/10 - nice meaty butt for doggie
Service : 9.5/10 - friendly, chatty
RTF : Yes if time permits

Pam can speak gd English and simple Cantonese. She was a ex-singer, her vocal not bad.

gentleman
09-08-2006, 04:17 PM
this girl looks so chun! :D
Boobs is real :eek:

hugoman
09-08-2006, 05:39 PM
she will be on my next hit list,be prepare to receive sms from me bro hugo:D

Bro thanks. Hope to hear from u soon. ;)

tt2280
09-08-2006, 08:05 PM
After reading and seeing her picture become very gian liao. Can any brothers out there tell me what is her pricing?

phoenix666
09-08-2006, 09:34 PM
Had a session with Pam earlier on. Here's my FR

Looks : 7/10 - Not bad
Boobs : 7/10 - C cupper but fake???
BJ : 6/10 - with cd, tounge burnt from drinking hot soup? Abit xianz but still acceptable lah :p
FJ : 8/10 - very very tired so had to make her go on top

Last but not least, many thanks to Bro Hugo for this session

gentleman
09-08-2006, 10:48 PM
Just had session with her.

Looks : 7.5 / 10 - good looker
Boobs : 9/10 - I am Big Boob lover :D
BJ : 7/10 - with cd , but nvm
FJ : 8/10 - allow to do any positions , GREAt!

Service : 9.5/10 :cool:
RTF : Yes

gentleman
10-08-2006, 01:23 AM
Brief FR on her.

Look : 8/10 - she is a good looker
Boobs : 9/10 - C cup or ? , anyway, i am boob lover
BJ : 7/10 - cd on
FJ : 8/10 - soft moaning

Overall - 8/10 . Had a nice session with her. Friendly and accomadate too! Worth it!
:D

Than you Hugoman

hugoman
10-08-2006, 11:56 AM
After reading and seeing her picture become very gian liao. Can any brothers out there tell me what is her pricing?

Bro pls PM me for pricing.

cavemao
10-08-2006, 01:11 PM
hmmm sorry this one local or LOS ah?? from pic looks LOS to me?

victorp
10-08-2006, 08:16 PM
Just had Pamela. Was damn horny for a big boob girl. So SMS for appointment and was not disappointed. Damn big boobs but sagging. SHe's very friendly and nice though. Can speak better English than most TG. Pussy quite wet and very trim. Had many positions and she is very willing to suck you dry. Can't get enough of those boobs as I am a big boob lover. Cum twice and almost died during the last cum. Overall, a very good fuck.

susuyamyam
10-08-2006, 08:38 PM
ok here's a FR on Pamela.

Saw her pic and was beholded by her beauty and boobs kekekeke :D .

SHe actually looks much prettier in person. Overall a very nice gentle lady. Very GF like. Boobs is real.. tho sagging. (its not enhanced, i know better becoz i tour the strip joints in the US b4 dudes.. so trust me hehe.

Body is great for her size, nice flesh at all the nice places. When she position herself on top of me, gosh.. can really feel the warm heat from her lovehole. Really shiok.

Well had a good chat wif her, she's doing this to clear her debt. So its a one time deal tour. Her singapore tour is coming to an end, so will gonna miss that nice bod, boobs and pretty face.

Very accomodating for FJ position, from cowgirl, mission, scissor and doggie.
She told me some of the bros here try to up her raw (Wat the F!!!). These bonkers must be banned man. Hugo, u need trace them and blacklist.
Wat the fuck are these dude thinking? NO brain izzit.

ANyway here's the promised FR

Face: 9/10
Body: 8.5/10
Boobs: 8/10 (Real big, a little saggy.. understandable keke)
BJ: 7/10 (wif CD, but she work hard to blow ya.. can tell her ex bf must have great BJ) hehe
FJ: 9/10 (very GF like, 2 word.... VERY WARM....../ shiok dude, have not had a so warm pussy for a long time, except my ex during her period keke).

Hmm she's so afraid of the cold air condition, but yet her lovehole is warm. Unforgettable keke

hugoman
11-08-2006, 12:51 PM
Bro susuyamyam Thanks for yur FR and support.

kishiyui
11-08-2006, 02:20 PM
Here's my simple but honest fr.

Reach the room, this veri pretty girl opens the door. She definitely looks better in person (crap photography there). Can feel the nice ambience.

Then drink some water den proceed to shower (SOP). Nothing much here.

Foreplay: (Not much and not much GF feeling)

BJ (with cap): 7/10 good but short (ard 1-2min?)

Looks: 9/10 (SYT)

Body: 9/10 (can have no complaints in the hardware dept)

FJ: 6/10 (accomodate different positions but there are times she maciam abit bored... caught her watching tv) maybe i take too long.

Attitude: 6/10 (got to be honest here.. either 1) i'm not her type or 2) she is unwilling to come here work but bo pian. cos got a few times she seem not interested (watch tv) and when i look at her she smile. (jus my opinion.. may differ) dont TCSS much either.)

RTF: see how la... if got enugh vit m (my opinion mus deduct some bucks perhaps around 100-110 cos cannot kiss let alone french and no bbbj). but if u only wan the boobs pls go ahead... win hands down over her attitude.

thanks hugo for arranging.. overall bei pai la!

hugoman
11-08-2006, 06:03 PM
Bro dun worried no more watching TV during session.

moomelvin
11-08-2006, 06:25 PM
Hi Hugoman bro,

Can I know the damage to bonk her? Is Pamela available during daytime? I love big boobs and would love to try her.

mel

hugoman
11-08-2006, 06:46 PM
Hi Hugoman bro,

Can I know the damage to bonk her? Is Pamela available during daytime? I love big boobs and would love to try her.

mel

Damage for her had revised to 150 90 2. She is available during daytime. I will PM u for more info.

tate619
11-08-2006, 06:54 PM
tried her this afternoon...

looks 8/10 - looks much more prettier then the photo

body 9/10 - huge breasts.. good figure

attitude 7/10 - her attitude was good, willing to change diff position.. the onli thing was tt she dun french.. i onli got a kiss. Overall not bad...

thanks to bro hugoman for arrangements.

n3wbi3_bl3u
11-08-2006, 07:19 PM
Bro dun worried no more watching TV during session.

wah.. hugoman chut power liao.. hahahaha :D

hugoman
12-08-2006, 01:03 PM
tried her this afternoon...

looks 8/10 - looks much more prettier then the photo

body 9/10 - huge breasts.. good figure

attitude 7/10 - her attitude was good, willing to change diff position.. the onli thing was tt she dun french.. i onli got a kiss. Overall not bad...

thanks to bro hugoman for arrangements.

Bro thanks for yur FR

hugoman
13-08-2006, 04:16 PM
Bros who had tried pls help to write FR here. Thanks

KhitTheungKhoon
13-08-2006, 05:29 PM
Bro hugo, FR as promised

When I reached the hotel, room number is given to me. I am so excited and went to knock on the wrong room. Hugo paisai:o
After verifying the room number again, knocked on the door, a sweet young gals with two spotlight shine at me. really big. She greeting me warmly. Very impressive.
I entered the room and TCSS with her a while. She can speak English too. When the bath tub was ready, she invited me for a bath. She took out her clothing, OMG, I really felt like grabbing the two water melon and eat it immediately. Look very delicious. In the bathroom, i played with the two melon most of the time and my eyes were glue to them. She bathing service is rather SOP.
After that action begin.
On the bed , lie down next to me and we hugged each other real tight just like couples. Chatted and kissed for awhile. I do not know why some bros mention that she does not do frenching??:confused: We frenched like there is going to be no tomorrow. Her tongue fight is so so only. After that, follow by a short BK. Nice suction and tongue swirling.

Actions start after she applied some KY , capped me and went on riding me.
After some riding wen for some missionary by the bed side. Followed by doggy and back to missionary again and finally CUM on her body.

Went to washed up again and rest for awhile before we continue our 2nd round.

Began 2nd round with some foreplay. Hug and kiss each other, and i finger her.Decided to fondle with her nice assets and she bring my finger down to her pussy again. Can say that she is getting horny and when i goes faster , the mildly wet pussy became DAMN WET and STICKY !!! She cums alot !!!
Immediately after she cums , she guided my dick into her pussy , she needs it so much. Everything was like in the 1st round , just that tis time i CUM with her riding on me while i was hugging her.

Face: 7 /10
Boobs: 10/10 nice C cup
Figure: 8/10 (slim build and smooth)
FJ: 8/10 ( hard working )
BJ: 7/10 ( too much tongue swirling which i dont really like )
GF: 9/10
RTF: yes ( if my financial status allow )

Guy18
13-08-2006, 10:08 PM
Bro can PM me her contact? thanks very much. :)

kishiyui
13-08-2006, 11:42 PM
bro.. maybe my teeth crooked ah? i didn't get any.. whats there to lie about

susuyamyam
14-08-2006, 12:59 AM
Here's my simple but honest fr.

Attitude: 6/10 (got to be honest here.. either 1) i'm not her type or 2) she is unwilling to come here work but bo pian. cos got a few times she seem not interested (watch tv) and when i look at her she smile. (jus my opinion.. may differ) dont TCSS much either.)

RTF: see how la... if got enugh vit m (my opinion mus deduct some bucks perhaps around 100-110 cos cannot kiss let alone french and no bbbj). but if u only wan the boobs pls go ahead... win hands down over her attitude.

thanks hugo for arranging.. overall bei pai la!

Bro, did u bonk on the same day wif me? 10 Aug?
I thk that day she moody or sad day. Well .. sometimes they also go PMS.
Human too rite. But she never give bad attitude.. that is most impt bro.
If given a choice she wont wanna do FL too ... rite?

kishiyui
14-08-2006, 07:34 AM
bro... fri 11.. hehe nvm la.. i guess it happens... she is pretty la so i guess she's still worth it.. jus hope more bros can support her from now..

bro hugo hope didnt cost u too much of a hassle, will still support u.

15-08-2006, 03:56 PM
Bros she is leaving soon. 4 more days. Bros who interested, pls booked fast

hugoman
15-08-2006, 06:45 PM
wah.. hugoman chut power liao.. hahahaha :D

Bro I chut power already then u enjoyed the session mah. I give her a "din dang" kick.kekeke

hugoman
16-08-2006, 11:08 AM
Bros last 3 days left. hurry, if u r interested to have a session with her. Bro who wanted to RTF will get a discount rate.:D
I think some bros still owned me a FR, maybe really too busy, but I hope those bros can post yur FR here asap.;)

KhitTheungKhoon
17-08-2006, 04:52 PM
Bro hugo, when she is leaving. You promised me you will reserved a slot for me. Hope to be her last customer before gones. Pls arranged and let me know. :)

GdMkr
19-08-2006, 02:24 AM
FR on THIS BombShell..

This is a very late FR on this wonderful BIG Boob Boob (.)(.)..
I owned Hugo this one for almost a week.. Be a faithful cust to this wonderful bro for awhile liao..
Here is the Report:

Height and Figure : She has a good height for all wonderful position on the bed and of course not forgetting her greatest asset that will satisfy our "little bro" needs to rub rub around. Good rocking as she got a firm backside flesh for your pounding..!

I must say she is experience and surely will give all bros $$$ worthy it.
Overall. Good effort and very GF feel to our every needs, paitent and eager to please your every wants. Of course, as gentlemen, must ask first lah.

Lk : 7/10
Figure : 8/10
(.)(.) : 10/10 (when u try, you will know why, its a bomb)
BBBJ: 6/10 (Guess she is tried)
BJ: 8/10 (she did turned me on!)
FJ 9/10 (I am very satify as she keeps pleasing me thru out the exercises)
GF: 9/10 (Of course lah, teach by Hugo, sure have standard..!)
RTF: Well, i want to try more of Hugo gems, so its very individual now. Still..yes!
$$$ Worth it? : Its depends on your 'M' Power ability loh.

OVERALL: Very happy and as she is gentle to give you her personal touch!
Thank you bro Hugo for this great Gem!
PS: she won't be back to SG anymore, so try her quickly...BombShell!

hugoman
19-08-2006, 02:50 PM
Bro GdMkr, thanks for your FRs. Today is her last day here. U want to RTF?