PDA

View Full Version : Massage near TTSH

Hech
19-11-2015, 09:38 AM
I would like to share my FR on a particular outlet. There's an ongoing promotion for late night massage and i was feeling tired from my JB trip hence, just drop by lor. Central location with ample parking space. Upon arrival, the spa was really well decorated and has a shower inside the room too!

Lo and behold, i was assigned by a lady name Miki. The massage was decent but i am truly a fan of super hard massage but she did ask me if i needed extra strength or not. Such great service! One keyword about her massage is that it was super teasing. She did the "ants massage", you know, those little2 soft movements on your body. She did it at my back and it was super uneasy to lie flat with your little brother half awake. And the tempo was nice that my lil bro went to sleep-awake-sleep-awake mode. Flip over time! She did it at my thigh and it was MARIKITA!!!

Maybe need more sessions to rocket launch. As of now, just standby marikita mode, no rocket launching. Sighhhh

Overall, it was a cheap session, less than 40 per hour, ample parking, central location, cosy room, decent looking masseuse 7/10, and great massage. RTM? why not!!!

sofiansusanto
19-11-2015, 09:47 AM
Hi Bro,

Appreciate if you can share the contact of the massage near TTSH. Thanks!

spicyroll
19-11-2015, 09:57 AM
Hi Bro,

Appreciate if you can share the contact of the massage near TTSH. Thanks! Yes please share via pm. Thanks.

sofiansusanto
19-11-2015, 09:59 AM
There goes another playground. stupidity really has no cure.

Bro, please read your PM. Mistake.

Man of Tiger
19-11-2015, 10:00 AM
Can share the location? Thanks a lot.

I would like to share my FR on a particular outlet. There's an ongoing promotion for late night massage and i was feeling tired from my JB trip hence, just drop by lor. Central location with ample parking space. Upon arrival, the spa was really well decorated and has a shower inside the room too!

Lo and behold, i was assigned by a lady name Miki. The massage was decent but i am truly a fan of super hard massage but she did ask me if i needed extra strength or not. Such great service! One keyword about her massage is that it was super teasing. She did the "ants massage", you know, those little2 soft movements on your body. She did it at my back and it was super uneasy to lie flat with your little brother half awake. And the tempo was nice that my lil bro went to sleep-awake-sleep-awake mode. Flip over time! She did it at my thigh and it was MARIKITA!!!

Maybe need more sessions to rocket launch. As of now, just standby marikita mode, no rocket launching. Sighhhh

Overall, it was a cheap session, less than 40 per hour, ample parking, central location, cosy room, decent looking masseuse 7/10, and great massage. RTM? why not!!!

cokl
19-11-2015, 10:04 AM
Bro can share ctc pls? Thx.

Merrela
19-11-2015, 10:08 AM
Hi bro , can pm the loc pls , thk in adv.

tepes
19-11-2015, 10:37 AM
Hi Bro, can share? Actually since its a clean joint think can share openly...

M0ntblanc
19-11-2015, 01:53 PM
Bro since u go jb why not just massage there cheaper... Hehe anyway do share I wan to see how teasing the massage is :p

Hech
19-11-2015, 03:11 PM
You guys PM me la! I share there k?

Dontwant share openly leh. Skali got rocketlaunch then wasted lehh. JB eith friends difficult la bro. But usually i go there clean clean. Haha.

Kokorika
19-11-2015, 03:31 PM
Can share location and ctc? Thnaks

sushiboy
19-11-2015, 03:48 PM
Bro can share contact ? Thanks !

limkopi1991
19-11-2015, 04:34 PM
Can share the location? Thanks a lot.

samcorp
20-11-2015, 12:49 AM
Bro, able to share? Thx!