PDA

View Full Version : Help needed.....

TheSaint
04-08-2006, 10:59 PM
Bros,

was in good terms with a GL $40 TG, she wanted me to help her get a pay card for her phone, she say her Starhub card no money liao, cannot call oreadi. Does Starhub has a prepaid card? Must we give our detail identity when getting those prepaid card with Starhub??:confused:

NTUC
04-08-2006, 11:08 PM
she say her Starhub card no money liao, cannot call oreadi. Does Starhub has a prepaid card? Must we give our detail identity when getting those prepaid card with Starhub??
No $$$ can still top-up mah, I think she want to chop your carrot. ;)

Boyzone
04-08-2006, 11:08 PM
R U Local??? Her Starhub Card got no more money$$$ leow. (meaning she has a number already - you need not need to get a card with number -register with your ID or PP)
Buy her a top-up card...$18 (Some shop along Geylang Road sells at $16)...

MMM88
04-08-2006, 11:20 PM
Bros,
Must we give our detail identity when getting those prepaid card with Starhub??

Abang....now must registered with ur IC to get a prepaid card hor.......tis is t LAW now......
btw.......she can top up her prepaid ....jus gif her $ to top up lor....why register using ur IC....jus not worth t risk...

TheSaint
04-08-2006, 11:27 PM
R U Local??? Her Starhub Card got no more money$$$ leow. (meaning she has a number already - you need not need to get a card with number -register with your ID or PP)
Buy her a top-up card...$18 (Some shop along Geylang Road sells at $16)...

Yah, i think wat she saying is the $16 card. Where to get that?
(I abit pity her as she is going for operation on Sept, somewhere down there near the ovary pain she say......come singapore 1.5yrs oreadi, going home by Dec 2006, sad to hear that she got medical problem after going into this line)

Btw thank you to bros for your information.........:)

sbfpolis
04-08-2006, 11:30 PM
Bros,

was in good terms with a GL $40 TG, she wanted me to help her get a pay card for her phone, she say her Starhub card no money liao, cannot call oreadi. Does Starhub has a prepaid card? Must we give our detail identity when getting those prepaid card with Starhub??:confused:
She want u to pay. Use her passport to apply. Not yours

为情所困
05-08-2006, 12:19 AM
Yah, i think wat she saying is the $16 card. Where to get that?
If u have DBS Internet banking, u can go starhub website and do a online top-up there, no need to buy card. ;)

Innocence_259
05-08-2006, 01:52 AM
but still can trace back e bank acc to the top-up...anyway, what is e risk if u buy card under ur name? not like she will use 2 prank call police

mysterious
05-08-2006, 02:00 AM
in the business world, usually it is the supplier who buys gifts/favour for the customer to retain customer loyalty... how come in this case is the reverse leh? weird...