PDA

View Full Version : Massage oil

ironmaiden2015
18-11-2015, 11:36 PM
I would like to ask about the antibacterial and antiviral properties of massage oil. When a ML applied the massage oil to the penis, will the massage oil act to disinfect whatever virus/bacteria that is present? For example, if her hand is dirty with HPV and HSV from previous customer.. She applied oil on her hand and touch my dragon ball.. Will the massage oil decontaminate her hand? Thanks :D

sammyboyfor
19-11-2015, 03:14 PM
I would like to ask about the antibacterial and antiviral properties of massage oil. When a ML applied the massage oil to the penis, will the massage oil act to disinfect whatever virus/bacteria that is present? For example, if her hand is dirty with HPV and HSV from previous customer.. She applied oil on her hand and touch my dragon ball.. Will the massage oil decontaminate her hand? Thanks :D

Most massage oils are not going to sterilise her hands unless some sort of anti bacterial anti viral ingredient has been added.

Some oils have natural antiseptic properties eg tea tree oil.

In order to sterilise her hands, she should wash her hands thoroughly between clients. Ordinary soap and water will do the trick.

If you're paranoid you should bring along some hand sanitizer wherever you go and ask whoever is going to touch you to use it before any physical contact takes place.

https://www.7-eleven.com/Content/Catalog/609_Purell-Hand-Sanitizer_Default.png

ironmaiden2015
19-11-2015, 04:16 PM
Haha.. I am not that paranoid.. Its because some of the masseur I met said the oil is good for the body and applied a lot of oil.. Unless oil is applied, she don't wanna touch customer lol.. I also met those who use towel to massage.. @.@..
It would be good if the massage oil can reduce the risk of transmission of STDs..

IAmAwesome
16-12-2015, 06:14 AM
Some oils have natural antiseptic properties eg tea tree oil

Never knew that about tea tree oil :o

DoctorTan
16-12-2015, 09:40 AM
Haha.. I am not that paranoid.. Its because some of the masseur I met said the oil is good for the body and applied a lot of oil.. Unless oil is applied, she don't wanna touch customer lol.. I also met those who use towel to massage.. @.@..
It would be good if the massage oil can reduce the risk of transmission of STDs..

I find it quite sad that they cling on to these myths believing that it somehow protects them from infection. The towel though I completely agree. Nothing like a good physical barrier to prevent infection. That was why condoms were invented.

baotohk
16-12-2015, 05:34 PM

Do you have a paranoid twin brother who is always going for test? It's such coincidence that both of you joined in Nov this year

hongshu
16-12-2015, 08:12 PM
which type of oil is good then ? anyone can recommend ?

ironmaiden2015
19-12-2015, 08:14 AM
which type of oil is good then ? anyone can recommend ?

Perhaps olive oil? I once read about how someone applied olive oil everyday and live up to >100 years old..

TreeTrunks
23-12-2015, 06:26 PM
Perhaps olive oil? I once read about how someone applied olive oil everyday and live up to >100 years old..

Olive oil really expensive :(