PDA

View Full Version : HC backk At AMK!!

tcm00
04-08-2006, 03:37 PM
Yo brothers out there , i jus walk past amk ave 10 blk 447 or 448 the whole strecth behind the macdonald and guess wat ? a newly open HC .. its at the back of 1 shop and i saw 1 peitu mama sitting outside the backdoor... wat is happening ?? i thought HC is ban ? but the peitu mama is getting more daring sitting outside the backdoor and get customer?? It jus like the one on GL where girls sit there asking for PPl ... I have not try the HC yet but jus to share if any bro out here have walk past or try it ? pls dun zap mi for tis IS true dun belive mi go see it urself !

tellmiwhy
04-08-2006, 10:24 PM
bro,

its behind the block 447. i just went this afternoon to massage my back and neck (gt stiff neck due to lack of alot of slp). to all bros who like a gd and strong massage, recommend u guys to go try it out. she gives a reali solid massage from my pnt of view. heard from her that they are moving dwn to the 1st floor due to the new regulation from nxt wk. did not ask any xtra things frm her thus cannot provide any fr. hope it helps.

cheers! :o

Sexup1st
04-08-2006, 11:32 PM
Yo brothers out there , i jus walk past amk ave 10 blk 447 or 448 the whole strecth behind the macdonald and guess wat ? a newly open HC .. its at the back of 1 shop and i saw 1 peitu mama sitting outside the backdoor... wat is happening ?? i thought HC is ban ? but the peitu mama is getting more daring sitting outside the backdoor and get customer?? !
how do you know she is peitu mama ? you trying to get the shop in trouble ?

pig40
06-08-2006, 04:15 PM
Saw an ad in The New Paper, Xin Yuan at Blk 555 AMK Ave 10. Saw two different hp numbers on two different days. hp 94722657 & 94457433.

Lubber
06-08-2006, 06:22 PM
When the place just open last time i got go there 1 time b4,the girls there so so la,tat time was $36 or $38 for 1 1/2 hr. Tat was b4 they close la,now i do not know.But the ladyboss looks like the 1 from 1 TN nearby,shld be the same lady i think.The ladyboss only see handsome guys.As for wat changes now i dunno liao.

Lubber
06-08-2006, 11:14 PM
Just went and visit the 1 at 555,indeed is the same lady boss last time at 574.This time she working alone.Massage is $36/hr.We chit chat for awhile then proceed to massage me and at the same time complaining to me abt the indian customer who just left.It seems she dun anyhow let customers rubba rubba.Keep saying tat guy want to rubba but she dun let.Unless she fancy u then she let u rubba.Anyway the shop will be moving to ground floor.Her massage is ok,will ask u how hard u want and where sore.Not tat kind of really massage but just so so lar.Massaging she let me rubba but me oso not rubba much,afterwards proceed to hj.Her hj ok la,nothing to shout abt.While hjing,she grabbed my hand and placed on her breasts to let me carress.Not wearing bra somemore.Treat me quite nice but i think her service varies from customers to customers.

Business not so good lately and she told me days ago some1 stole her hp from the drawer.So me console her lor.Me oso ask her the lady at the newpaper ads is who,she say is her younger sis who is studying musical course in sg and she dun wan to let her sis into this line.Not gonna say more le.Gonna gp play DoTA liao.

Name:forgot (from somewhere near Tianjin)
Looks:5.7/10(for those into milfs maybe u like)
Body :A little on the chubby side (breast 1 handful sure not enuf)
Massage:Cant rate as we tcss while massaging.
Hj :Nothing to shout abt but ok la,dun be so fussy lor
Bj :nil
Fj :nil (depend if she fancy u anot,she got ask me but i decline.)
Overall:Ok la.
Damage:$86 including entrance + $4 tip

Like i say if she fancy u u can rubba wif her.What kind of service u get depend on the chemistry wif u and her.Payed her up and sit down chit chat awhile,she make me instant kopi.After tat we kissed and i go off.Treat her nice and she treat u nice too,but if dun like the service dun blame me.She kinda like shuai ge alot.

R-K-O
07-08-2006, 08:47 PM
Just went and visit the 1 at 555,indeed is the same lady boss last time at 574.This time she working alone.......Like i say if she fancy u u can rubba wif her.What kind of service u get depend on the chemistry wif u and her.

bro, you must be very handsome and she fancy you alot. keke......:D Nice FR.

R-K-O

Lubber
07-08-2006, 09:28 PM
i find myself normal looking only -.-

ang076
07-08-2006, 10:32 PM
This cannot be called HC, correct term will be TN..

HC -massage rooms , got facilities, like sauna, steambath..

TN - smaller shop units with massage rooms only..

godfoot
11-08-2006, 05:32 PM
Went down 555 to look see look see....didnt find any tn shop...maybe is the 1 renovating?? sharing with a saloon??

sinbad01
13-08-2006, 02:33 AM
Went down 555 to look see look see....didnt find any tn shop...maybe is the 1 renovating?? sharing with a saloon??
yah lor saw nothing. Walked 2 rounds nothing with the advert's name :confused:

ColeJerry
13-08-2006, 10:25 AM
try calling the number 9472xxxx but no ans, so went down last evening to find out.

Walking behine the block n saw some contractor working being hold back by a prc, making noice, the sup of those worker told on the hp mention the prc lost her back during the work going in the afternoon, so the prc don't let them go off.

walk to the corner & try calling again, finally that prc pick up but didn't ans cos can hear that the contractor is talking to her. So i think can confirm that, that should be the one under reno beside the saloon.

add# the prc not bad looking, got about 1.65, nice body too, will go try n port to all bro.

##well, i'm really not good in posting, got fire before, just try to share after so long, hope this time don't get fire again. pls highlight me if i'm wrong.

Lubber
13-08-2006, 12:51 PM
is on 2nd floor. behind not in front.

JingQiangBuDao
13-08-2006, 12:57 PM
Just checking for TN shop not at residential area can set up or not huh??

ppl saying the D-day is 26-27 aug' 06, wat that mean huh??

any kind soul can help to answer. ty. :p

keating
13-08-2006, 01:30 PM
went there yesterday evening but didnt go in. saw a lorry with construction workers with the supervisors standing just in front of the shop and the lady was standing at the main entrance.

got bad vibe like something was wrong cos the supervisors were talking quite fiercely. waited around for 30 mins but the lorry was still parked in front of the shop with the workers. the supervisors went into the shop.

maybe the lady couldnt pay for the renovation and have to compensate them other ways.

Lubber
13-08-2006, 06:13 PM
If there got renovation i dunno la,but tat time i go maybe not started yet?

sumsingkia
15-08-2006, 12:40 PM
bro, u sure the place is still open boh? i went last nite can't find leh...saw 1 tat is on 2nd floor, access from behind, above a hair saloon, but it turned out to be a beauty saloon.

i find myself normal looking only -.-

ZIZOUZIZOU
15-08-2006, 03:01 PM
Blk 555 has it's entrance from the back. The 1 lady working is Regina (about 33 yr old). Boobs size "B" The door is locked when she is working. Good to call her for appointment but she never answer her call when working.

Luckytime
31-08-2006, 06:02 PM
Blk 555 has it's entrance from the back. The 1 lady working is Regina (about 33 yr old). Boobs size "B" The door is locked when she is working. Good to call her for appointment but she never answer her call when working.
Is her cellphone number advertise in the newpaper?

sumsingkia
05-09-2006, 05:43 PM
bro, u sure or not...hv u patron this TN b4? KNN, i called some many times throughout the day, she never pick up the phone or return call leh....btw, she did hv the mobile 939028xx on TODAY newspaper ads......

keating
05-09-2006, 09:29 PM
Its very hard to get thro but got lucky today. During our session the phone ring a lot but no answer.

The problem is she doesnt get free incoming and she wont call back miss calls because it cost money. The funny thing is she losses a lot of business if she does not call back and this is so that she can save a few cents. Maybe someone should manage her schedule. I think she can make appointments non stop.

pig40
20-09-2006, 09:38 PM
Saw an ad in The New Paper, Xin Yuan at Blk 555 AMK Ave 10. Saw two different hp numbers on two different days. hp 94722657 & 94457433.

One more HP to add: 90858100. Notice the ad says they are open from 1pm. Enter from behind #01-1952.

R-K-O
22-09-2006, 12:00 AM
One more HP to add: 90858100. Notice the ad says they are open from 1pm. Enter from behind #01-1952.

bro, you still as active as evert. keke....:p

R-K-O

pig40
08-10-2006, 06:46 PM
This shop with the pink door from behind, red paper covered the signboard. Dark & dusty rooms. Inform the cashier your skin color preference because they engage non-Chinese NSRS-qualified masseuse. $36 per hour. Not recommended.

pig40
08-10-2006, 06:53 PM
Address: Blk 532 AMK Ave 10 #01-2479 (entrance from behind). Tel: 65544375. $30 per hour. Boss Lina, got YenZi and one other. if no gal, then Lina will work. Near the AMK-YCK Town Council office.

ahkong
16-10-2006, 04:33 PM
bro pig40 u got try Lina before? How big is her boobs? ;)

mJ`mJ
16-10-2006, 06:12 PM
Not sure if it is exactly you call them a HC or a TN but the signboard is at the back where the carpark is... it is called Xin Long.. I will now write an FR regarding to that shop... So if bros here think i am detail enough and you get much of the info of what u needed, please do up my points... Thanks!

As bros here are mentioning about this HC in the forum, i decided to go reece... Walk into the carpark of Blk 532, upon entering i look up and saw the signboard... walking towards it, a flight of brown color wooden stairs welcoming you.

Walking up while acting serious without showing the anxiety of letting my bullets fly, i walked up and was greeted by a few ladies. As i wasn't sure who is who as i am first time there checking out the place, i tell them "我要按摩。。。" So the oldest lady over there i believe shes the lady boss, Lina, as mention by our bros here, said,"去大房" I was wondering what was that... Then i realised it is a room with attach bathroom... Ya its big like those masterbed room, comparing to other rooms with no attach bathroom in the HC...

The moment i entered, my massage lady comes in and offer me a drink. Pretty much like normal massage session, i took off my clothes and everything, naked, then lie on the bed waiting for the thing to start... First, she start with MoSha which is included in the massage with no charge. Then she help me to wash up in the bathroom... Wash everywhere including my little head... Then proceed with massage, before the job get started, she asked me if i wan it to be done with Oil or Powder or nothing at all. I told her its up to her to decide which one she wanna use... From Neck to Legs, she does her job promptly... after that she say turn over. Then she massage my tummy to my legs and of course around my little brudder... Even the ass-crack she massage... occassionally with a little brush pass my little brudder... great sensation. Of course, the whole session is not quiet, we had small talks...

Then without prompting you or hinting you, she will proceed with HJ... She is touchy... touching my little brudders to my balls and nipples... just to find your sensitive spot. But i not sure if i am immune to that, i dun feel any where is senstive.... While she is fondling me, i started my auto-roaming... Touching from her legs to her back, then up her boobs... Its average big... i dunno how to see what cup or size as i am inexperience... but as i was touching them, she told me thats her sensitive part... the more i touch the more excited she is and she felt ticklish... but she didn't stop me from touching...

I extended another half an hour as time was nearly up from all the massage and abit of hanky panky, small talks... She tell me that she will now start wank me... She asked me a question which i never been asked by any massage lady before... "你要轻还是重还是很重" (Just in case if you dun understand, it means, "you wan me to wank you lightly or abit harder or very hard"), i chose abit hard. Then she proceed... So the wanking part need not explain... soon after 10 to 15 mins, my warm bullets fired off. She used her hands and rub my bullets around my tummy and nipples... quite a surprise she will do that... Then she asked if i wanna washed up in the bathroom or she help me clean up with tissue... so i decided to wash up... this time i wash alone while she cleans up the room...

Details:

Name: Jia Jia (From SiChuan, ChongQin)
Looks: 9/10 (Looks pretty at her age, quite like her features)
HJ: 9/10 (Helps you to get warmed up first)
BJ: Didn't ask... But i think no... But you can try asking...
FJ: Definitely No...

Damage: $30/hr + addtional 1/2 hr: $15 + HJ: $50 = Total: $95

RTM(Return to Massage): Yes, Definitely will. She is accomodating...

Just take note bros, She doesn't do FJ at all... and if you think how come HJ $50 i never bargain, i did bargain... but she just earning from HJ only so... i gave her $50. A plus point for her, she is doing it recently only... she is new... so i hope the next time i visit i can still see her... so bros, if you are going to find her for massage, just stick to the menu i listed out here...

QUite a long FR, so if you think its good or maybe too lengthy you can pm me to tell me... Do up my points if you can... Please... Thanks again!!:D

Ah_Hia
17-10-2006, 10:11 AM
Blk 44* ground floor also got one. 1 hr massage plus Hj @ $50 only by PDMM.
Good strong massage and normal HJ.

PM me if u need contacts.
Contacts only shared with bros over 30rep points.

Cheers !

Rof|maoxz
17-10-2006, 10:57 AM
Blk 44* ground floor also got one. 1 hr massage plus Hj @ $50 only by PDMM.
Good strong massage and normal HJ.

PM me if u need contacts.
Contacts only shared with bros over 30rep points.

Cheers !

XXX Facial Centre, Pink Signboard? :rolleyes: :p

Ah_Hia
17-10-2006, 12:01 PM
XXX Facial Centre, Pink Signboard? :rolleyes: :p

I never see the signboard.

mJ`mJ
20-10-2006, 07:24 PM
PM me the location bro... i will go reece...

anyway, Thanks to bros who have up my points!!! I do my best to provide a detailed FR if i can in future! Thanks alot bros!! Continue up-ing me if you think my FR is good... keke... Just dun zap me without telling me the reason why i am being zap..:rolleyes:

kendory
20-10-2006, 08:22 PM
Dear all hot blooded Brothers.

Apprecaite if you guys don't stir up so much residue......

i know u guys are happy to see them come back.. have you guys ever have a thought that by doing so u are actually going to cause them to close down due to AV raid ?

I know u guys are happy and eager to share.... pls be thoughful. before you can go for the next visit they are all forced to close down....

yah you made say that they will be back......yah......3-4-5mths ? how are the PDMM going to survive? they have a kid to feed u know... the state of joblessness and helpness with not friends in a foreign country is a very scary thing.

I'm already 40+, I'm not the cheog type but once a while I like some company I goes to my favourite TN, but they're all forced to closed and don't need me to mention that incident.

Lastly, dear brothers here, singapore is very small only a red dot.....AMK is not v.big.......drive a around and u will definately find them. if realy need direction pm privately lah..... I seldom do, spend some time drive around lah... no car.... walk lah....

life is hard for them don't made it harder...now they need to put down 8K of deposit just to stay in singapore.... i bet more will leave sillypore.

If u can help loan them the 8K and they will be your personnel lover and they will be very greatful to you.

have a heart, think for them b4 u start typing....i sincerely urge the bro here.

I thank you for reading my long plead.

Ken

curiosityz
20-10-2006, 08:25 PM
"now they need to put down 8K of deposit just to stay in singapore"

sorry a bit out topic. bro, may i know how much was it previously?

kendory
20-10-2006, 08:36 PM
hi bro Curisoty,

I saw it here, I ask my PDMM frds is it true and they all told me yes.

My fav PDMM don't dare to tell me, she fake it say she needs the $ to open a beauty saloon. I thot she fake it just for fast buck. I confronted her and she admitted.

I loan her the $. She explain to me that she has dignity and don't want to just fake it and she thot I'll not look her up anymore. I actually like her alot.

she used to do TN in Bishan. I must admit....I'm begining to like her but due to my present situation married and kid...I had to think......

Brothers here, they are actually v.pittyfull. I understand their problem but me alone can only help a handful, me not rich.. if I am I've definatley help them.

my PDMM firned is so greatfull, anytime I ask for a sometime to talk or have a session no problem. I'm not eager for her to return the $ but she keep on saying she'll return it to me. I'll just assure her the time she spent with me will be deducted on the 8K. I'm no saint, I also need to work to support me family.

I like you guys to think b4 u type now all the blk numebers, names, detail description, shop names etc..... THINK THINK THINK......b4 u know it all are closed. I understand y there are so many out there.,.... it is this 8K push factor that they need to meet and the only way and fastest way is to take a risk and TNN are now sprouting.

i bet by Dec ... all will be gone.....

ken:(

Maximo07
09-11-2006, 10:05 AM
Been to XL .... service by XY.... iniially thought of leaving man... coz she is abit too mature , short & plump for me... bt decided to give a try for the TN coz body very aching loh..keep my FR short : Opted 1-1/2hr, 1 whole hr of good solid massage & 1/2 hr of JG.... Overall quite Shiok...

Details:

Name: Xiao Yu
Looks: 3/10
JG: 8/10
BJ: Didn't ask... But i think no...
FJ:No.. No...

Damage: $30/hr + addtional 1/2 hr: $15 + JG: $40 = Total: $85

RTM: Yes,