PDA

View Full Version : SB Arrangement

tomyumgong
17-11-2015, 02:37 PM
I want to start a thread to get feedback from fellow SD...

How do you handle several situations.

1. If SB need a loan from you after knowing you for a month

2. If SB says can meet up for 4x, but due to some reason, only meet for 3x. Will u get offended? Do you bring this up to her? If your SB is super busy and couple with 1 week of period. Then you also super busy with lots of biz travel. How to squeeze time out to meet and have intimacy? Do you count the number of time ? or just meet up as and when both are free? Do you bother about no of time meet up for intimacy?

3. If she starts to hint you to buy things, like iphone like jewellery etc. how do you handle? how many of you guys actually pamper your SB with gift in a monthly manner?

4. How do you initiate terminating the relationship?

I am not new but i just want to know how you guys handle different situation. and are my encounters normal or not.

Thanks har....bro and sis.

i know there are both SB and SD in this forum. Pls be open and discuss ok. No fire. Discuss professionally.

larue
17-11-2015, 03:13 PM
I don't know how much you're paying for 4x a week.

She doesn't sound professional at all. And it's a job, we expect professionalism

ilikeoldchangke
17-11-2015, 03:45 PM

1. If SB need a loan from you after knowing you for a month

2. If SB says can meet up for 4x, but due to some reason, only meet for 3x. Will u get offended? Do you bring this up to her? If your SB is super busy and couple with 1 week of period. Then you also super busy with lots of biz travel. How to squeeze time out to meet and have intimacy? Do you count the number of time ? or just meet up as and when both are free? Do you bother about no of time meet up for intimacy?

3. If she starts to hint you to buy things, like iphone like jewellery etc. how do you handle? how many of you guys actually pamper your SB with gift in a monthly manner?

4. How do you initiate terminating the relationship?

I am not new but i just want to know how you guys handle different situation. and are my encounters normal or not.

i know there are both SB and SD in this forum. Pls be open and discuss ok. No fire. Discuss professionally.

1) A loan is a separate matter altogether. It should be assessed as a separate contract on it's own. Whether to give her the loan should not affect your SD/SB relationship.

A bank hired you to be their CEO. If you want to borrow money from the bank, it's up to their discretion to grant you how much, for how long and at what interest rate.

Even if the bank decides not to lend you money,you still have a job with them unless you decide to terminate the relationship on your own.

Of course, you can also choose to terminate the relationship with your SB if you think your refusal of a loan affects the quality of your relationship.

2) Depending on your arrangments, if your agreement is for a monthly settlement, then 1 session shot should not matter. You can also negotiate with SB that as a goodwill gesture, she should make up for that 1 missed session.

Do note that for phone and internet contracts, if you are too busy to use your data and talktime, M1 and singtel also charge you monthly rate plus gst.

3) If one day, your mobile service provider call and hint to you they want to increase your bill, you will need to ask what do you get out of this increase.

Better services ? more talktime ? etc .

You are paying for services, if the services you receive is good and there is potential for improvement, you can weigh the odds of further investment.

Then again, SB's value depreciates over time.

Need to really do the math on this one.

4) There are many ways to terminate the relationship. Inform her with effect from next month, the monthly sessions will increase to 6x, while the subscription rate remains unchanged.

If she disagree, the relationship is over.

If she is desperate, you get 2 more session.

Another month later, tell her you got a hotter, younger and better SB. You are willing to keep her on the condition the session goes up to 8 and you are allowed to share her with a buddy.

Repeat until she gets the message.

:D

Just my 2 cents. Don't take it too seriously.

sadfa
17-11-2015, 09:21 PM

1. If SB need a loan from you after knowing you for a

You not new n you ask these questions???

Wahlan! Depends on you n your risk apetite n whether its a pros situation or true sb situation.

If you view it as a paid fuck situation, the more u pay the more expensive it is. And yr 'loan', don't expect it back hor. Maybe she pay you back in fucking.

N even when people give tuition, can make up the hours next month. so wads her problem? She so busy? If the ger refuse, then you should know the kind of deal it is.

And terminate just say bye bye or turn off phone if its a commercial deal n you don't owe her shit.

BMW69
18-11-2015, 12:52 AM
1) A loan is a separate matter altogether. It should be assessed as a separate contract on it's own. Whether to give her the loan should not affect your SD/SB relationship.

A bank hired you to be their CEO. If you want to borrow money from the bank, it's up to their discretion to grant you how much, for how long and at what interest rate.

Even if the bank decides not to lend you money,you still have a job with them unless you decide to terminate the relationship on your own.

Of course, you can also choose to terminate the relationship with your SB if you think your refusal of a loan affects the quality of your relationship.

2) Depending on your arrangments, if your agreement is for a monthly settlement, then 1 session shot should not matter. You can also negotiate with SB that as a goodwill gesture, she should make up for that 1 missed session.

Do note that for phone and internet contracts, if you are too busy to use your data and talktime, M1 and singtel also charge you monthly rate plus gst.

3) If one day, your mobile service provider call and hint to you they want to increase your bill, you will need to ask what do you get out of this increase.

You are paying for services, if the services you receive is good and there is potential for improvement, you can weigh the odds of further investment.

4) There are many ways to terminate the relationship. Inform her with effect from next month, the monthly sessions will increase to 6x, while the subscription rate remains unchanged.

Another month later, tell her you got a hotter, younger and better SB. You are willing to keep her on the condition the session goes up to 8 and you are allowed to share her with a buddy.

This is a very good analogy. :)

tomyumgong
18-11-2015, 01:51 AM
I don't know how much you're paying for 4x a week.

She doesn't sound professional at all. And it's a job, we expect professionalism

4x a month lah....4x a week is too much :)

tomyumgong
18-11-2015, 01:55 AM
Thanks bro for your analogy. Very true and and get what you mean.:)

Thx

JoeHope
18-11-2015, 10:01 AM
Would really like to know how much TS is willing to pay for SB ?

tomyumgong
20-11-2015, 02:06 AM
Does it matter? cause when we are in the arrangement, means the allowance and the no of meet up already agreed upon.

Would really like to know how much TS is willing to pay for SB ?

Lucifersangel
20-11-2015, 07:16 AM
Instead of answering question every time u get SB, here is one solution to fix it all.

SB come in 2 type. The girlfriend type, exclusive to u and u treat her extra nice everything is flexible.

And the business type. U not comfortable with lending her money or buying present. U die die 4 time means meet 4 time one. Other tan ur meet up, highly doubt she will stay exclusive to u cuz u dun pamper her enough. Unless u some billionaire pay her a lot till she no need present or loan.

If u prefer not to lend her money, play safe, dw give present then pls la, DRAFT OUT FROM THE FIRST DATE LA. Haiyo. So easy. Tell her die die must meet 4 time or minus allowance la, remind her not flexible! She must make time meet u. MUST be firm say 4 time fixed not up to 4 time ley. Say u not comfortable with loan and gifts yet lor. Or just tell her those won't be available no matter what. Save ur trouble la.

Johnbass
20-11-2015, 07:49 AM
Tiagong can do appraisal and give performance bonus.
And also give warning letter before termination.

bengeo
20-11-2015, 08:06 AM
Meetings are always lovely at the beginning ,SB will start to act up once she settled her money issues. Mine ended when she join SQ but good thing she paid back by instalment the loan. If SD not comfortable with SB anymore with her excuse ( awol)just tell her to terminate the arrangement. But make sure she dont sabo your career or family.

sundial
20-11-2015, 08:32 AM
If you want to drink milk only buy milk and not keep a cow that goes out and eat other grass and get fuck d by other bulls.

I dropped the idea ofa SB

tomyumgong
25-11-2015, 09:59 PM
Yup.

Thx. Lesson learnt. Will state it up front. Just that these sb pattern comes after get more close to u.

Tyg
QUOTE=Lucifersangel;13855133]Instead of answering question every time u get SB, here is one solution to fix it all.

SB come in 2 type. The girlfriend type, exclusive to u and u treat her extra nice everything is flexible.

And the business type. U not comfortable with lending her money or buying present. U die die 4 time means meet 4 time one. Other tan ur meet up, highly doubt she will stay exclusive to u cuz u dun pamper her enough. Unless u some billionaire pay her a lot till she no need present or loan.

If u prefer not to lend her money, play safe, dw give present then pls la, DRAFT OUT FROM THE FIRST DATE LA. Haiyo. So easy. Tell her die die must meet 4 time or minus allowance la, remind her not flexible! She must make time meet u. MUST be firm say 4 time fixed not up to 4 time ley. Say u not comfortable with loan and gifts yet lor. Or just tell her those won't be available no matter what. Save ur trouble la.[/QUOTE]

tomyumgong
25-11-2015, 10:01 PM
Tiagong can do appraisal and give performance bonus.
And also give warning letter before termination.

I dont give warning letter. Relationship is affected much after waning letter. I hinted u n if u dun improve. I will cut once month end.

No chance fr them to create trouble too. Easier i think.

Tyg

Abcdefghijklmn
26-11-2015, 01:34 AM
Sb is very much like working society. Our boss give one month notice, is because MOM and our contract say so.

If contract never say, then cut and find another one. There is alway another one waiting, it is just weather if you have look harder.

I believe you are a rich guy, if cannot find, try those night spots.

nqlfkr
26-11-2015, 08:44 AM
SB !? Can be big or small, all depends on individual!

I used to have few FBs, all handle in different ways, just like doing business, in manufacturing industry, in electronics, in IT etc... Just to share One of them below.

I used to have this FB,
1. No involvement of money, such as loan or advance allowance, NO NO MO! worse don't even have allowance but I paid for her room bill.

2. No contract, will do it when we are free. Meaning when I need I call her, she can accept or reject, likewise when she call me I can let her know I'm busy. When I was in the mid thirties, the record is I fuck her almost everyday for one month (there is a reason behind, not to mentioned too much here), typically is 2-3 time per week, hotel at that time short time still available, hence affordable.
We do not fix the no of times, I free to have my other FB and she free to have her friends, but in actual facts, I cannot tolerate her seeing other guys, hahaha, mainly because I paid 100% of the expenses when we go out together, meals, hotel, even to the extends bring her daughter out for good dinner. Occasionally will buy her something such as clothing, sexy bra, underwear, sex toy, bikini etc, not really expensive stuff like Rolex watch, LV etc.

3. When FB starts asking for iPhone, Rolex , jewelry etc., is time to review and revise business strategy!

4. For me no termination, straight close shop. My business grow till the stage I will go to the company as and when I wish, no need to inform since I'm the landlord too! Hehehe, I closed the company because I found (almost confirm) she met up with some guys while I'm overseas....

5. Company close immediately without any notice, about 2-3 years time, 100% lost, hahahaha. Only experiences (fun) gain.

Just sharing only, no offense to any ts, no right or wrong, is already history.

tomyumgong
26-11-2015, 01:27 PM
Sb is very much like working society. Our boss give one month notice, is because MOM and our contract say so.

If contract never say, then cut and find another one. There is alway another one waiting, it is just weather if you have look harder.

I believe you are a rich guy, if cannot find, try those night spots.

i have. In fact more than i can handle :) Just that the one that click the most is the one that give me headache.

Also understand that it is all about how much i can tolerate. If can't then just cut. simple as that. Just that sometimes when emotionally involved, it is easier to say than do.

tomyumgong
26-11-2015, 01:28 PM
Any bro here got experience t share? bad experience or headache the SB is giving you? Pls share here and how you handle the situation.

bengeo
26-11-2015, 05:00 PM
Always remember SB is a commercial arrangement, you give her money she let u have her on a pre arranged basis, exclusively yours or not depends on your agreement. For her being SB may be a contingency plan until better offer come along or she solved her money issue, once that done, usually pattern comes out ...time to cut loss or loose...

jasonzzz
26-11-2015, 09:29 PM
Since we're on this topic.
How much are a SD paying a SB assuming she is a local uni student?
Or even a FT working in Singapore?

tomyumgong
27-11-2015, 05:33 PM
Since we're on this topic.
How much are a SD paying a SB assuming she is a local uni student?
Or even a FT working in Singapore?

This is a difficult question :) it can range from 1000 - 8000.

It depends on many factors.

TYG

tomyumgong
27-11-2015, 05:35 PM
I think none do it willingly.

and those that i came across are not short term cash flow problem but rather, they need extra cash to sustain lifestyle and family.

Always remember SB is a commercial arrangement, you give her money she let u have her on a pre arranged basis, exclusively yours or not depends on your agreement. For her being SB may be a contingency plan until better offer come along or she solved her money issue, once that done, usually pattern comes out ...time to cut loss or loose...

jasonzzz
28-11-2015, 02:35 AM
This is a difficult question :) it can range from 1000 - 8000.

It depends on many factors.

TYG

Wow 8k is a lot, considering if the SD also shower SB with gifts. Anyway lots of rich ppl ard.

CumExplorer
28-11-2015, 12:15 PM

bro good sharing, thanks :D

CumExplorer
28-11-2015, 12:25 PM
Wow 8k is a lot, considering if the SD also shower SB with gifts. Anyway lots of rich ppl ard.

ya lot of rich guys here.

I remember someone shared before, if exclusive sb and anytime can fuck type need 5 - 8k/month depending on age etc ...

jasonzzz
28-11-2015, 02:00 PM
ya lot of rich guys here.

I remember someone shared before, if exclusive sb and anytime can fuck type need 5 - 8k/month depending on age etc ...

Went to this seek arrangement website to take a look. Wow , lot of undergraduate posted for SD .... Pocket money not enough?

tomyumgong
30-11-2015, 01:20 PM
Went to this seek arrangement website to take a look. Wow , lot of undergraduate posted for SD .... Pocket money not enough?

Many undergraduate there but all are just there for fun..they are not serious.. or many of them are just offering chat and dating service.. no intimacy.

But it is quite common if u want an exclusive one that you can meet anytime, you have to pay much higher.

TYG

altec7
30-11-2015, 04:10 PM
Yeah some can also have ridiculous requirements these days.
No intimacy but expect payment to be on par with SB.

sadfa
30-11-2015, 11:17 PM
Yeah some can also have ridiculous requirements these days.
No intimacy but expect payment to be on par with SB.

These are the dumb materialistic bimbos who are influenced by western media who think by being arm candy can earn few k a month.

The truth is if u know any of these people, many of them can't conduct an intelligent conversation to save their lives.

tomyumgong
01-12-2015, 02:08 AM
These are the dumb materialistic bimbos who are influenced by western media who think by being arm candy can earn few k a month.

The truth is if u know any of these people, many of them can't conduct an intelligent conversation to save their lives.

Yup. they thought they are some sort of model or movie star :) There was once i met an engineer that tell me this. MILF. slim and average looking.

offer date and chit chat service. claim to be virgin and no bf before. i am kind of taken a step back. as it is rare in Spore.

i treated her for a nice dinner. and she insists to charge me $250 for the dating service offered. I didn't agree on anything and am so piss off. I am asking him to pay me $500 as that is how much i charge others in my biz consultation session for 2 hours. :) She left without saying anything but i think she is cursing me behind my back.

tomyumgong
01-12-2015, 02:09 AM
looks like not much of Sd with SB issue actually. not may comments.

Can close the thread then :)

luxyhime
01-12-2015, 02:18 AM
Interesting thread about the SD/sb arrangement. Kudos to TS for starting this thread :)

sadfa
01-12-2015, 02:36 AM
Yup. they thought they are some sort of model or movie star :) There was once i met an engineer that tell me this. MILF. slim and average looking.

offer date and chit chat service. claim to be virgin and no bf before. i am kind of taken a step back. as it is rare in Spore.

i treated her for a nice dinner. and she insists to charge me $250 for the dating service offered. I didn't agree on anything and am so piss off. I am asking him to pay me $500 as that is how much i charge others in my biz consultation session for 2 hours. :) She left without saying anything but i think she is cursing me behind my back.

Fucking unrealistic expectations.
250 for a dinner date? She better be a great Storyteller n life of the party.

And if no fucking, why tell you she virgin?