PDA

View Full Version : Pray for paris and beirut

ringo6668
16-11-2015, 03:30 PM
Hi bros and sis

Is sad to hear that so many innocent life have been killed at paris on Friday.I wish to start this thread to pray for all the victims and their love one who are going through this difficult times.Regardless of your religion,please leave a post to show your support and pray for them.

May God give them strength to overcome this difficult period of time for their love ones who are gone.And for those perish..:( RIP.Amen

sammyboyfor
16-11-2015, 03:51 PM
What's the point of praying it isn't going to change anything. :rolleyes:

Big Sexy
16-11-2015, 04:08 PM
yea mate,what happened was terrible but quite frankly...who to pray to?
i never believe there is a god once i reached adult age.

Regardless of your religion,please leave a post to show your support and pray for them.
RIP.Amen

ringo6668
16-11-2015, 04:25 PM
What's the point of praying it isn't going to change anything. :rolleyes:

Ha bro you must be a free thinker.You have your point:rolleyes:

ringo6668
16-11-2015, 04:31 PM
yea mate,what happened was terrible but quite frankly...who to pray to?
i never believe there is a god once i reached adult age.

Well is is up to you to believe bro.I have no comments.:)

sammyboyfor
16-11-2015, 04:34 PM
Ha bro you must be a free thinker.You have your point:rolleyes:

It is this crazy belief that there is a God that has caused all these problems in the first place and you're advocating praying as a solution to a problem that is caused by religion??? :rolleyes:

sammyboyfor
16-11-2015, 04:36 PM
Well is is up to you to believe bro.I have no comments.:)

If it wasn't for all this religion crap mother earth would be a far more peaceful place.

ringo6668
16-11-2015, 04:48 PM
It is this crazy belief that there is a God that has caused all these problems in the first place and you're advocating praying as a solution to a problem that is caused by religion??? :rolleyes:

No religion teach people bad bro,its cause by individual ideology and extremist.Dont get it mix up.:rolleyes:

ringo6668
16-11-2015, 04:51 PM
If it wasn't for all this religion crap mother earth would be a far more peaceful place.

Well there are many people out these who have their own believe in their religion.We should respect that.:)

ringo6668
16-11-2015, 05:04 PM

Hi moderator if you think this thread is not suitable in this page kindly pm me and take it down.But by commenting on religion and belief on your own assumption is not right.Think before you write.

sammyboyfor
16-11-2015, 06:24 PM
Hi moderator if you think this thread is not suitable in this page kindly pm me and take it down.But by commenting on religion and belief on your own assumption is not right.Think before you write.

We are all allowed to express an opinion. You have the right to pray and I have the right to condemn religion as being the root cause of much of the problems we see today.

ringo6668
16-11-2015, 06:59 PM
We are all allowed to express an opinion. You have the right to pray and I have the right to condemn religion as being the root cause of much of the problems we see today.

Everybody are allow to express their opinion.Well if you think is right to condemn on religion then is your choice.I will rather respect on indiviuals religion.

sunhuan-con
16-11-2015, 07:12 PM
Everyday much more innocent people kill in Syria and Iraq why no body wanna pray for them too? Anyway RIP for those innocent paris victims too.

SnowLeopards
16-11-2015, 07:15 PM
As long as selfish and greedy humans exist, there is no end to such problems.

Pierre.

Summerhillt
17-11-2015, 07:34 AM
Actually kan pua funny all of you who change fb DP to France color. How does it even help the victims? Create awareness? What lj awareness sia? If you donate cash go them also better.

You guys know there are tons of French people who lined up to donate blood instead of staying at home and pray for France on twitter and Facebook.. That's what I call productive construction..

sammyboyfor
17-11-2015, 08:38 AM
Actually kan pua funny all of you who change fb DP to France color. How does it even help the victims? Create awareness? What lj awareness sia? If you donate cash go them also better.

Yeah I hate all this sort of symbolism and meaningless gestures that do absolutely nothing for anyone. It's nothing more than "WAYANG" on a grand scale.

How is changing the colour scheme on a website is going to help deal with ISIS ? :rolleyes:

ringo6668
17-11-2015, 11:12 AM
Everyday much more innocent people kill in Syria and Iraq why no body wanna pray for them too? Anyway RIP for those innocent paris victims too.

That's a good note by giving tribute to those victims.Is about humanity and not about religion who some people claims.:rolleyes: