02-08-2006, 11:52 AM
:) Wonder y all OLD Bird Cannot info share with new bird:o

tokyoboi
02-08-2006, 04:52 PM
I can see a WAR coming...! :eek:

steamer
02-08-2006, 04:54 PM
:) Wonder y all OLD Bird Cannot info share with new bird:o

depend wat u ask for lah, these days ppl tend to be more careful.

Frankiestine
02-08-2006, 05:03 PM
Wonder y all OLD Bird Cannot info share with new bird:o
becos new birds could be those useless AV in disguise who are too lazy to walk the street looking for their own sources but hoping to catch a free ride in here by asking for contacts...thou i am not saying you are one..:D

sgblackdevil
02-08-2006, 05:13 PM
Wonder y all OLD Bird Cannot info share with new bird

Can what you want......I got many info please click my signature......:D

msnuzsurfer
02-08-2006, 05:32 PM
What the f*#k???? And it isn't even Sep sch holidays yet...out early from sch bro?
Better duck bro cos a lot of sh1t is heading your way:D

seeknewss
02-08-2006, 06:02 PM

Since when did all samsters bros in SBF become old or new birds ??? Obviously birds can't communicate via forum sand emails.. try harder bro . :D

score11
02-08-2006, 06:12 PM
Maybe av in disguise....:p

goodielecks
02-08-2006, 06:59 PM
If you make an effort to distinguish yourself from the other newbies, we will share with you. Dint all of us start out from being new?

FatVicious
02-08-2006, 07:14 PM

Not all bros. I actually met quite a few good seniors who really guide me along and shared quite a few contacts.
Maybe you can try to contribute a bit of your own lobangs to exchange with them? This might start on a good note... jus my opinions anyway. :p

GreatGuy1977
02-08-2006, 07:20 PM
Sometime I try to pm them to share contact but they neber reply. Bos S is a nice guy that reply me only

Gixer
02-08-2006, 11:00 PM
What info do you want? If its reasonable and you have done a search, you should get what you are looking for. If you come in and ask stupid questions, of course no one will help you. So, OK, what do you need?

dakboyslim
03-08-2006, 06:14 AM
Cos they ask stupid questions like this!!! :mad:
why dun u read the numerous stickies... like the one by ethanas... the answer will be in there...
and also.... prove ur worth... :cool:

Acidburn
03-08-2006, 09:16 AM
Why don't you give us 10 good reasons why should old bird share contact with new bird first. :D

:) Wonder y all OLD Bird Cannot info share with new bird

Acanthus
03-08-2006, 10:02 AM
Why don't you give us 10 good reasons why should old bird share contact with new bird first. :D

haha...

i expected something like this from you.

Dude, let me advise you how to build your reputation.

1)try to get some nice lobang to share.
2)Be it PRC street walkers, chatline gals etc.
3)Pay them, Bonk them
4)Verify that no FRs have been written on them by using the SEARCH tool.
5)Post FR, and share contact.
6)DO NOT ASK PPL TO UP YOU THEN U SENT CONTACT...if your contact is good, bros here will upz u automatically.

do this once or twice, and ur rep points will go up. Ask stupid questions like wat you did in this thread, and you will soon be in the red.

cheers!