PDA

View Full Version : Really Big Boobs

Rico
01-08-2006, 05:49 PM
hi guys,

I am a new member to this forum.
I really love girls with BIG BIG BOOBIES.
So far I have tried:
- Michelle (premier)
- Geraldine (casanova)
- Star (Lexon)
- Pamela (Dixon)
- Coco (former Legends)
- Fann (Legends)
- Erica (Legends)
- Another Malay girl from Legends named Jaimee or something similar (now at GL hotel).

For you guys who have not tried some of them, here is my advice (which is only based on my individual experience and opinion who might be different from others ...)
- Michelle : size D. not worthy. service so so and tits sagging
- Geraldine : size D. the best boobs I have tried. Good service.
- Star (lexon) : size C. great service but boobs are deceiving
- Pamela : size D. ig boobs but very chatty. I personnally won't repeat
- Coco: size C. best service. Good boobs even if not the biggests
- Fann: size C/D. the best boby by far. Perfect boobies but not as bigs as Geraldine's
- Erica: size C/D.squiet hot looking for me. Service Ok. big nipples
- Jaimee : size C. very good looking, nice body (2nd after Fann) service only soso

I hope this gives you an indication on where to go ... I don't want to give more details or judgement since most of them are subjective and service or impressions may vary from individual to individual

For those of you who know others BIG BOOBIES, I would be glad to know.

Palin
03-08-2006, 01:05 AM
Sally (Bugis) - Well maintained body and excellent service
Mickey (Sasha) - Ex-Legends, slimmed down since those days and good service, chatty

hi guys,

I am a new member to this forum.
I really love girls with BIG BIG BOOBIES.
So far I have tried:
- Michelle (premier)
- Geraldine (casanova)
- Star (Lexon)
- Pamela (Dixon)
- Coco (former Legends)
- Fann (Legends)
- Erica (Legends)
- Another Malay girl from Legends named Jaimee or something similar (now at GL hotel).

For you guys who have not tried some of them, here is my advice (which is only based on my individual experience and opinion who might be different from others ...)
- Michelle : size D. not worthy. service so so and tits sagging
- Geraldine : size D. the best boobs I have tried. Good service.
- Star (lexon) : size C. great service but boobs are deceiving
- Pamela : size D. ig boobs but very chatty. I personnally won't repeat
- Coco: size C. best service. Good boobs even if not the biggests
- Fann: size C/D. the best boby by far. Perfect boobies but not as bigs as Geraldine's
- Erica: size C/D.squiet hot looking for me. Service Ok. big nipples
- Jaimee : size C. very good looking, nice body (2nd after Fann) service only soso

I hope this gives you an indication on where to go ... I don't want to give more details or judgement since most of them are subjective and service or impressions may vary from individual to individual

For those of you who know others BIG BOOBIES, I would be glad to know.

max_priest
03-08-2006, 10:41 AM
Beside the above-mentioned, here are some more ...

Diana - Sasha
Crystal - DHS
Daisy - DHS
Sugar - Casanova
Jess - Eminent
Ruby - Leisure

Tits observer,
Max :cool:

sianren
03-08-2006, 11:31 AM
Hey bros, just wondering why all Gals in big boobs come from HC oni???

If bros don't mind, this 2 gals from TN scene.....
Helen D cuppers and Coco C cuppers both from Vanilla

Helen, late 20 firm body but abit sagging liao. Have a very nice facial

Coco, C cuppers nice big nipples, firm handful to hold, slightly bigger in frame..

Cheers

dorjam
03-08-2006, 07:46 PM
Michelle of ex-Merlin is one with really big boobs D/E and very good service but retired liao.
Mandy of Pagoda is a C/D and compliment with one of the best out of this world horny service;) .
Mickey of Sahsha is another D and a horny service from head to toe, front and back:rolleyes: ....

Ganasai
03-08-2006, 10:37 PM
Beside the above-mentioned, here are some more ...

Diana - Sasha
Crystal - DHS
Daisy - DHS
Sugar - Casanova
Jess - Eminent
Ruby - Leisure

Tits observer,
Max :cool:

is DHS d**ks** health spa? i went to the thread and read up but there were no mention of the 2 names above, unless i get the location wrong, the spa is now temp closed down also with a new management taking over...

max_priest
04-08-2006, 12:08 AM
is DHS d**ks** health spa? i went to the thread and read up but there were no mention of the 2 names above, unless i get the location wrong, the spa is now temp closed down also with a new management taking over...
Bro, DHS - Dragon Health Spa.

There is one more just came into my mind ... Honey of BHC. I guess she is almost a C Cupper. However her looks is only 6.3/10. Her bod is quite impressive. Fair, smooth and in good shape. I would give her a 7.5/10. If she is taller, it would 8.0/10.

Enjoy,
Max

cktay1980
04-08-2006, 08:39 AM
where is all this place and wat is the damage??

montynaughty
05-08-2006, 12:28 AM
Diana from Sasha has gain weight, boobs are bigger and more sagged. I am not seeing her as often as before. Being her regular, instead of getting better service and discount, she start the massage by stripping naked and sucking my dick till I cummed. Then, she asked for $100. Total massage time was 45min and no body scrub when I had paid for 1 hour with body scrub. So I was pissed off.

Mickey from Sasha, has lost weight, boobs from C like has dropped to B. When she lie flat, her boobs went sideways and flat, it is not impressive. She gives strong suction. She also aggressive, keep on grabbing and tugging my cock. I want it nice and slow, she want it fast and over done with. I cannot tahan her tugging , shoot already. But I punish her by fingering her pussy till pain. I paid for 1 hour, but shoot in 30min due to her tactics.Worse still, when I take shower, she pack up the bed. Still got 20min but dun even a head massage. Not worth my money.

bestbest
05-08-2006, 07:47 AM
Diana from Sasha has gain weight, boobs are bigger and more sagged......

Diana's boobs big but fake....you meant she went under the knife again to make it bigger?

But have to admit that service and attitude wise, she is good.

sianren
05-08-2006, 05:35 PM
Michelle of ex-Merlin is one with really big boobs D/E and very good service but retired liao.
Mandy of Pagoda is a C/D and compliment with one of the best out of this world horny service;) .
Mickey of Sahsha is another D and a horny service from head to toe, front and back:rolleyes: ....

Bro, Mandy look more C cupper, but gian oso no use.....ORD liao gone back home, unless recall my reservist for more Girlpower..

Cheers

woodyman
05-08-2006, 06:23 PM
where is all this place and wat is the damage??

Not sure correct ... found on the web. FYI

http://www.listings.com.sg/list.asp?category=4&scat=RECREATION

nitecrawllerr
05-08-2006, 09:27 PM
Haha, check this one out...Amy fm HHH. Her boobs and service out of this world! :D

max_priest
05-08-2006, 10:33 PM
Haha, check this one out...Amy fm HHH. Her boobs and service out of this world!
Good one bro! Since you mentioned her, I think Rose also from HHH deserves a spot in this thread, am I correct? :D

J_king
06-08-2006, 01:36 AM
have tried Sugar from CASA,she got the best asset so far i've seen.very firm n very nice nipple.have rtf after seeing her even her svc is so so.....Flawless asset;)

Power48
06-08-2006, 09:16 AM
Haha, check this one out...Amy fm HHH. Her boobs and service out of this world! :D

Bro, pardon me what is HHH.

nitecrawllerr
06-08-2006, 11:48 AM
I think Rose also from HHH deserves a spot in this thread, am I correct? :D

U caught me there. But of course. Rose Boobs...Huge..and couple with her long sexy legs..just dont know how to describe leh. Gonna miss her. :(

nitecrawllerr
06-08-2006, 11:50 AM
Bro, pardon me what is HHH.

Bro, go do some search. Hot spot! Shhhh....

Diabolical
09-08-2006, 11:55 PM
winnie of royal hc has a great pair of nice Cs and is a fair looker. she's prob in her mid to late 20s and has a nice complexion. downside is that her attitude towards visitors vary....still worth a visit though...for the bros who're into tits and have yet to check her out.

blazing1984sun
10-08-2006, 12:23 PM
winnie of royal hc has a great pair of nice Cs and is a fair looker. she's prob in her mid to late 20s and has a nice complexion. downside is that her attitude towards visitors vary....still worth a visit though...for the bros who're into tits and have yet to check her out.

Royal HC is where ? i cannot find it in HEalth Center Guide ...I wanna try winnie ....

max_priest
10-08-2006, 03:39 PM
Royal HC is where ? i cannot find it in HEalth Center Guide ...I wanna try winnie ....
Bro, I guess it is high time for you to go for a eye-check over the weekend ... There is already a thread on Royal H/C ... :cool:

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=17236&page=9

Cheers,
Max

dirtymonk82
10-08-2006, 06:26 PM
there is a cat 40 with solid big boobs...forget the hse and gal num...will update when i pass by there again ;)

blazing1984sun
10-08-2006, 07:55 PM
Yeah ...Bro Max ...Royal Hotel ..Got iT ...But I tot Royal HC is Royal Heath Centre ...so i dun find it ....Thank...

Hey ..Ha ..i wanna touch winnie's two orange :D....U know wht i mean ..Ha ..shy to say .. i dun wait ...I pray that winnie r there in Royal HC...I super hope that cheap ...cheap cheap ...$1 ..juz Kidding ...I really hope...

I try winnie and then i try to write about details ...Dangerious .....

Hey ALL you bro ...Any recommend big boobs gal for mi ...Can ? I hope u help Powerful lustful blazing boy ....I ve tried Mickey already ...Better ...

HOWITZER 155MM
10-08-2006, 08:38 PM
Let us start voting for our 2006 Big Boobs of the year. Anyone wanna start?

dorjam
10-08-2006, 10:01 PM
More Really Big Boobs in the " Welcome to FL Dome! [Free STDs Included] "section. Must take you time to choose, as anything also can and some come with picture preview...diff colour, shapes and sizes also got, soooo many:confused:

max_priest
10-08-2006, 11:10 PM
More Really Big Boobs in the " Welcome to FL Dome! [Free STDs Included] "section. Must take you time to choose, as anything also can and some come with picture preview...diff colour, shapes and sizes also got, soooo many:confused:
I think we better restrict the poll to HC/TN as they are too many FL. You can also include GL150/80/40 if you want but it is gonna be very confusing ... too many already.

Diabolical
11-08-2006, 02:24 AM

bro it's at royal hotel along newton road i believe. i'd say she has a nice package but be warned, she's got a pretty mercurial personality....depends on how much she takes to u and her mood i suppose. hopefully her attitude has improved now that her business ain't all that. post us an fr if u do visit her though. :D

nitecrawllerr
15-08-2006, 06:23 PM
Bro, go do some search. Hot spot! Shhhh....

Bros, I would like to apologise for not sharing this particular joint i.e HHH. Cos I would not want this joint to be under serveillance by u-know-who. Some of u may already know the place. Anyway I was zapped twice for not revealing this place! Its my mistake. I am paying the price now. I should not mentioned this joint here in the first place. However, bros can rest assured if theres any wl with Big Boobs I know of, I would not hesitate coming back to this thread again and share with u guys. Once again my apologies...tui pu chi.. :(