PDA

View Full Version : Does the government help with people who cannot afford cancer treatment?

Sammyboy RSS Feed
10-11-2015, 11:40 AM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

yesterday, during lunch time, i was outside Raffles place mrt. i saw an uncle probably in his 50's to 60's looking for donations. beside him, there was a placard which he wrote that he was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer and could not afford the chemo treatment. he is seeking holistic treatment instead. also, on the placard was a photo of him and his children age 9 and 10. i was smoking at a slight distance away from him and after my smoke, i decided to donate 2 dollar, not much but i hope it help in a way.

my question is in such a case, why the government never bother to help him? that means if the patient cannot afford treatment, he will be left to die on his own? can any bros and sis please advise? thanks.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?219782-Does-the-government-help-with-people-who-cannot-afford-cancer-treatment&goto=newpost).