PDA

View Full Version : Help! STD? HIV? Safe? Sob!!!

bigpotbelly
31-07-2006, 12:04 AM
I started my bonking session bout 3months ago..Now I am feeling worried and scared tat i might contact any diseases or even worse-AIDS. Gosh!!!

However, there is one things that might reduce my chance of contracting I suppose ( everything i bonked my dick cant maintain for long, thus becoming soft easily.. I dun think the condom break or watsoever). The job is often finished by a hj.

Ani worrying thing is tat all those i bonked are the FL and streetwalkers in GL. I even try the cheap cheap one ( wondered if tis will if increase the chances).

Now at time, I will feel my skin itching at time(dunno psycological effects or wat). Yesterday, I discovered a pimple like between my asshole and dick. Immediately i squeeze it out.. Think it recovering nw. How?

AngelEye
31-07-2006, 12:41 AM
if u r worried y do it in the first place? even if u practice safe sex, it's never a 100% protection. wat u can do now is to go for health check, i'm sure i dun need to tell u how to, as the informations is readily available in this forum and also over the internet.

no point blaming ayone ir urself. just go for the health check n get over with it. and the next time u wanna visit such service again, just think twice.

AngelEye
31-07-2006, 12:44 AM
if u r worried y do it in the first place? even if u practice safe sex, it's never a 100% protection. wat u can do now is to go for health check, i'm sure i dun need to tell u how to, as the informations is readily available in this forum and also over the internet.

no point blaming ayone ir urself. just go for the health check n get over with it. and the next time u wanna visit such service again, just think twice.

banana
31-07-2006, 02:12 AM
I started my bonking session bout 3months ago..Now I am feeling worried and scared tat i might contact any diseases or even worse-AIDS. Gosh!!!...

people like us have been doing raw since men landed on the moon. u only 3 mths and u scare kanna disease, then how about us? we die dont know how many thousand times liao.

here's my 2 cents: if u scare, dont play. if u play, dont scare.

Fierceballs
31-07-2006, 10:37 AM
Thats a good one. I have been doing raw too when the SUN is setting over the hills, still alive too!!!
P.S: to threadstarter, once something out of the norm grow on your dick. Your chance of getting STD is very high. Dont wait for it to go away, instead bring with you your dick and symptons to DSC straightaway. Dont wait for it to turn into something more serious. GOOD LUCK !!!!

Fierceballs
31-07-2006, 11:30 AM
Its raw with my wife and ex gf. Dont jump into anything before you know it!!

banana
31-07-2006, 12:30 PM
there are prerequsite of doing raw and who u can do raw with. not everybody offer u, u should do it. rem think with ur big head not ur dickhead.

sibaysong4u
31-07-2006, 01:43 PM
However, there is one things that might reduce my chance of contracting I suppose ( everything i bonked my dick cant maintain for long, thus becoming soft easily.. I dun think the condom break or watsoever)When yr Lan Jio go limp,thats where all the CB juice sip in to yr condom! Higher chances of hitting jackpot
:D

PASSIONAETE04
31-07-2006, 07:51 PM
When yr Lan Jio go limp,thats where all the CB juice sip in to yr condom! Higher chances of hitting jackpot
:D

Very true, only if your didi harden all the time till cum then No chance the juice can slip in...then slowly remove condom from the harden prick, quickly go and wash with hot water

bigpotbelly
01-08-2006, 12:54 PM
......thank for the replies.. guess i am worrying way too much. fxxk it lah. dun think liao

Frankiestine
01-08-2006, 05:58 PM
......thank for the replies.. guess i am worrying way too much. fxxk it lah. dun think liao
tats the spirit go out and fuck like there is no tomorrow...:D

sibaysong4u
01-08-2006, 08:08 PM
tats the spirit go out and fuck like there is no tomorrow...:DNo! mus be Fuck,Drink and Smoke like there is no 2moro!

unsung80
01-08-2006, 10:44 PM
Aiyohhhhhhhh, God bless you!

Kingtut
02-08-2006, 01:41 AM
You can still cheong with HJ only, since you have to end
up with a HJ anyway. I suppose a HJ is about the safest
anyone can get.

banana
02-08-2006, 04:51 AM
You can still cheong with HJ only, since you have to end
up with a HJ anyway. I suppose a HJ is about the safest
anyone can get.

HJ is also not safe. ur banana got wound and your palm got a cut, also can kanna STD.

the afest is go buy DVD and HJ yourself. :D

banana
02-08-2006, 05:00 AM
to the ball-less guy that zap me without any comments.

pls go home and scuk ur mother's tits. this site is not for u. and for a guy like you, if u do PCC, pls wear a condom.

banana
02-08-2006, 05:04 AM

we are not suggesting that u shouldnt be careful. we should be prudent with our health but not to the extend seeing doctor after every fcuk.

i kanna STD before without sex. imagine a guy like me no sex for 3 mths, and out of no whr infected with STD bcos of dirty hotel bed sheet.

i still stick to my motto, if u play dont scare, if u scare dont play.

good luck to u and wish u have better sex everytime u have sex.

banana
02-08-2006, 08:57 AM
to the guy that zapped me and commented "keep your RAW advice to yourself".

you mind your own dickless business. nah! olo

dont be another CCB. you may not need this advice, other may find it informative.

refrain ur self from visiting this site. go play lego or go masturbate your dog.

MR WOLF
03-08-2006, 09:06 AM
You insist on RAW? well then keep your STD to yourself
You don;t even know how many bastard you have fathered,

is that how you originated?

i kanna STD before without sex. imagine a guy like me no sex for 3 mths, and out of no whr infected with STD bcos of dirty hotel bed sheet.

i still stick to my motto, if u play dont scare, if u scare dont play.

good luck to u and wish u have better sex everytime u have sex.

bigpotbelly
03-08-2006, 12:35 PM
wah..din have sex for 3 bloodly mths yet still kana...waoh that is fierce

banana
03-08-2006, 10:59 PM

i think you are one of my bastards.

banana
03-08-2006, 11:04 PM

i dont insist on raw. like i posted previously, u have to know how to find the right partners and not everybody offer u raw u take it.

if u r not into raw pls move on. we are talking about STD and how raw and we are posting our experiences so that other bro here can have alternatives views. i m sharing my 2 cents so that others can learn from my experience, be it a good deeds or mistakes.

pls post constructively and pls dont stir up a flame war.

will appreciate how about u share your experiences if u have an encounter as such.

banana
03-08-2006, 11:07 PM
wah..din have sex for 3 bloodly mths yet still kana...waoh that is fierce

yes. bcos of this incident, i began to see thing from another prespective.

i hope ur prespectives in life will be an advantage to you.

banana
03-08-2006, 11:26 PM
to the 2 bro that commented "raw king" and "senior but act like a baby go back to your mummy. RAw is no good"

if u have something to share, pls voice out here and everybody can learn from your experiences. dont be a coward and only know how to zapped. share your 2 cents.

knowing only how to zap and dont share ur thots, only tell me how shallow ur knowledge is.

since u acknowledge me as a senior then dont teach ur father how to fcuk.

msnuzsurfer
04-08-2006, 12:17 PM
Bro bigpotbelly,
I am afraid the consensus here is right. IF you are scared of contracting STD or AIDs then the SAFEST option is to buy some really good DVDs and wank. NO risk at all. Failing that get a wife and only sleep with her your whole life (that is provided that she doesn't have an affair with someone with herpes or AIDs or STDs and transmits it to you-again no guarantee man). Sorry bro that's the reality of life.:D

msnuzsurfer
04-08-2006, 12:23 PM
Very true, only if your didi harden all the time till cum then No chance the juice can slip in...then slowly remove condom from the harden prick, quickly go and wash with hot water

That advice makes no sense at all. Hope you don't practice this technique! Even with a condom you can get an STD or AIDs or hepatitis B. Hey you want no risk-wank yourself as many times a day as you can tahan! No risk bro. Washing with hot water, dettol, detergent, lime juice or other grandmother's advice doesn't work. Science and logic will tell you what is right and what will reduce your chances of getting infected. The rest is Russian roulette.

Ray06
04-08-2006, 09:19 PM
Sorry, wrong thread.......

banana
05-08-2006, 03:00 AM
... Failing that get a wife and only sleep with her your whole life (that is provided that she doesn't have an affair with someone with herpes or AIDs or STDs and transmits it to you-again no guarantee man). Sorry bro that's the reality of life.:D

truely, that's the reality of life.

banana
05-08-2006, 03:04 AM
That advice makes no sense at all. Hope you don't practice this technique! Even with a condom you can get an STD or AIDs or hepatitis B. Hey you want no risk-wank yourself as many times a day as you can tahan! No risk bro. Washing with hot water, dettol, detergent, lime juice or other grandmother's advice doesn't work. Science and logic will tell you what is right and what will reduce your chances of getting infected. The rest is Russian roulette.

well said bro!

that the reason i share my story recently, no sex i also kanna STD. we have bro here fcuk their entire life, raw and no problem and yet a guy like me no sex for 3 mths kanna STD.

wat we can do is only reducing the propability of infection. still the same old phase, if u play dont scare, if u scare dont play.

welcome to the real world.

Frankiestine
05-08-2006, 09:39 AM
, no sex i also kanna STD. we have bro here fcuk their entire life, raw and no problem and yet a guy like me no sex for 3 mths kanna STD.
Just curious bro, wat STD did you contact?

msnuzsurfer
05-08-2006, 02:52 PM
Just curious bro, wat STD did you contact?

Actually bro banana, I am also curious as to what STD you managed to contract and also how you survived without sex for 3 months!!:D

Ray06
05-08-2006, 04:12 PM

Bro, Appreciate very much if you could share that Bed sheet Incident so that Bros here who travel often can take Necessary precautions. Thanks

This remind me of a Geylang WL who told me that she ever come across a customer who brought a Big towel to cover over the bed B4 action starts..

Frankiestine
06-08-2006, 11:19 AM
Actually bro banana, I am also curious as to what STD you managed to contract and also how you survived without sex for 3 months!!:D
ooi quote from wrong person lah...

banana
06-08-2006, 08:44 PM
regarding my STD story, i actually posted the FR in one of my 100 days series.

have been cheonging for a few days liao. not sober yet. the nite is still young and i m going out to cheong again.

when i m back i will search thru my posts and link the story to here. if u are adventurous enough, u can read thru my 100 days threads.

GTG, my MMs are waiting for me. ;)

banana
06-08-2006, 09:03 PM
to the guy tha zapped me and commented, "same. if u post here dont scare, if u scare dont post"

if u have your 2 cents to share, pls post your thots here. all of us will appreciate and value ur commentary.

the person that is scare is u, dont even have the gut to post your commentary about my postings. only know how to zap me and dont even have the balls to sign off ur nick.

Big Sexy
07-08-2006, 01:11 PM
IMHO....RAW is not advisable unless it is your wife that you are doing it with... other than that... it should always be capped.

my 2 cents..

and for the record banana... i did not zap you on your postings here.. Cheers!

banana
08-08-2006, 11:46 PM
IMHO....RAW is not advisable unless it is your wife that you are doing it with... other than that... it should always be capped.

my 2 cents..

and for the record banana... i did not zap you on your postings here.. Cheers!

yes! i agree raw is not advisable. it is not for the faint. do it if u know how. else keep it with ur wife.

agree with ur 2 cents.

banana
09-08-2006, 12:02 AM
regarding my STD story, i actually posted the FR in one of my 100 days series.

have been cheonging for a few days liao. not sober yet. the nite is still young and i m going out to cheong again.

when i m back i will search thru my posts and link the story to here. if u are adventurous enough, u can read thru my 100 days threads.

GTG, my MMs are waiting for me. ;)

pls hold on. i m still not home yet.

banana
10-08-2006, 01:59 AM
my account on my STD (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=45498&page=7) post #92

any commentary is greatly appreciated.

but then regarding my this case, i have been posting all over here and there in diff threads and the a/c may have missing or or have time discrepancy.

i will search for the other post regarding the blood stained bed sheet to make the story complete.

sori for the delay again, back home after 5 nites. home for one nite and tmr i on long distance journey again.

banana
10-08-2006, 08:42 AM
to the guy that zapped me and posted "RAW is STUPID", so are you, plus ball-less.

if u r smart enough, pls share ur view here and stop using ur clone to zapped me.

banana
11-08-2006, 12:34 PM
to the ball-less guy that zapped me and commented "u hv 400 over points. I am sure some of that 400 over points were not deserving as well so stop your whining."

if i dont deserve the points, bro here will not up me. u can check w ppl that know me. i dont ask for points. i earn them.

pls get on with ur life and dont be a swine. so why are u whining about my points? contribute here and ppl will up u when u r appreciated.

if u have ur prespective, pls post here and share with everybody.

so shall we get on with the topic on STD and HIV?

pheelit
11-08-2006, 02:18 PM
my account on my STD (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=45498&page=7) post #92

any commentary is greatly appreciated.

My guess is you either got infected on 11 Dec or while having sex on one of the Oct sessions. You say you didn't have sex on 11 Dec, but did she give you a BBBJ? Or when you went down on her, did you use your hands and later touch your dick? Otherwise, probably a slower incubation from Oct, whenthe symptoms were probably milder and you didn't notice. The likelihood of these is several hundred fold higher than getting it off a bedsheet.

Have you had a HIV screen since? Stats show that the odds of getting HIV is much higher if you've suffered some other STD in the past.

banana
12-08-2006, 03:57 PM
My guess is you either got infected on 11 Dec or while having sex on one of the Oct sessions. You say you didn't have sex on 11 Dec, but did she give you a BBBJ? Or when you went down on her, did you use your hands and later touch your dick? Otherwise, probably a slower incubation from Oct, whenthe symptoms were probably milder and you didn't notice. The likelihood of these is several hundred fold higher than getting it off a bedsheet.

Have you had a HIV screen since? Stats show that the odds of getting HIV is much higher if you've suffered some other STD in the past.

honestly, i dont know how i got it. i study the whole case and couldnt figure it out.

i dont think there is bbbj, bcos the gal dont like to blow.

it is an experience for me. going thru the crap of, washing undies with hot water, milking my penis, extra careful of my personal hygenie, etc.

it is not fun to be infected.

after getting STD, lot of thots come into my mind and life's perspective also elevated to another level.

jb boy
13-08-2006, 02:54 AM
'honestly, i dont know how i got it.'
helloe pal. we been friends for the past ten over years. my piece of advice to you. don't play RAW. take my advice. in regards to what will happen to us later in the years but please take care. even with my wife i use CD. i trust no one except me.

take care, jb boy

sbj1994
13-08-2006, 03:24 AM
helloe pal. we been friends for the past ten over years. my piece of advice to you. don't play RAW. take my advice. in regards to what will happen to us later in the years but please take care. even with my wife i use CD. i trust no one except me.

take care, jb boyjbboy dun hide go and answer my question in tcss thread. Even wife you use CD you got a problem. Your wife must be a slut.

banana
17-08-2006, 03:44 AM
... Your wife must be a slut.

mind your language!

banana
17-08-2006, 03:56 AM

take care, jb boy

good friend, i pity u, wife u also use condom. but then rem to use my favourite okomoto 002, the skinless condom for maxumim pleasure.

BTW, u want me to mail u a box of virga+enlargement pill. quite cool! tested recently, amazing result.

i think my luck change liao. now few gals wanna do raw w me and have my bb. i scare now, so i have to wear condom.

anyway, we are old oredi. how much life span do we have? we have already live life to our fullest. for me, i m just waiting to die.

fcuking raw no kick for me liao. i now fcuk them during their menses.

u take care too and may be next time i bring one of my wives back, we orgy together.

banana
17-08-2006, 04:21 AM
to the guy that keep zapping me and this time commented "even your 10 year friend also tell you no raw"

wat ur fcuking problem, i raw or not? some ppl like anal sex, does that offend u? some ppl i know here are gays, is it ur problem too if they post FR on how 2 men fcuking each other? pls get a life and move on!

everybody here have their own stories to tell, and some stories we cross each other paths. if it doesnt cross ur path doesnt mean is wrong value.

share ur 2 cents if u have. if not pls learn from others to increase ur own experience.

bigpotbelly
17-08-2006, 09:48 AM
guys guys....keep yr cool!! Pls dun make tis thread a fire line