PDA

View Full Version : random encounter...

interpol
06-11-2015, 02:02 PM
yesterday, i went downstairs to buy lunch at the nearby coffeeshop.

it can't have been more than 5 blocks away, so i went commando. BAD IDEA.

upon reaching the mamashop, already saw one cute pinoy mummy with bulging tits (wearing a white top, could see the whole outline). her kid was in tow, so i just smiled and moved on. already start to steam, told my lil bro to pipe down...

walking through the void decks, scouted another skinny tan chick with long flowing hair, took a slight detour to get a closer look. no regrets: another pinoy/foreigner, she was skinny, wearing mini shorts that showed her long, tanned legs. and that slutty smile... damn. unfortunately, i was a boobs man. moved on once again.

after buying my noodles, i walked back, and through the void decks to see if i could catch a glimpse of the first 2 chicks again.

lo and behold, another chick walked out of the carpark right in front of me. again, a white top that showed off her ample tits. again, short jean shorts that hugged her bouncy ass. WOW. she was even more beautiful than the others. straight away took a detour to follow her. she turned, saw me, smiled. i smiled and thought, wouldn't it be nice to get my hands on those tits and ass...

half an hour later, i didn't expect i would be sucking on her juicy tits and my balls would be smacking against her ass!!!

i couldn't make this shit up even if i wanted to.

KhunnTey
06-11-2015, 02:05 PM
wah sey! where u stay bro? so lucky meh? no need to eat the noodles liao. got pinoy to eat, haha. :p

interpol
07-11-2015, 02:01 PM
haha yeah. north side. lots of foreigners renting apartment here. actually i've scouted some before, but never really tried to do anything. this one really damn heng!!!

PeterPorker
07-11-2015, 02:12 PM
You play too much pokemon isit? simi random encounter... :D

oldslywolf
07-11-2015, 02:28 PM
haha yeah. north side. lots of foreigners renting apartment here. actually i've scouted some before, but never really tried to do anything. this one really damn heng!!!

Got any picture of her ?

07-11-2015, 10:45 PM
Hahaha I thought TS is in Philippines :D

MeePokMaiHum
08-11-2015, 01:59 AM

The very north north or the not that north north? :D