PDA

View Full Version : SwEet KoReAn student in SG for 3 days!!!!

grossbun19
29-07-2006, 04:18 PM
Hi everyone! I happened to know this sweet korean ger who is studying in australia and singapore is her bypass station b4 she's back to korea! I muz agree she's really sweet and hot when i tried her...especially her lavishing eyes..and she's letting go at 150/1/1hr...her body stats: 34c 25 35.. i bet fingering is allowed( as least for me :D ) but bros no harm can ask? haha..bbbj..in fact she's willing to do anything!!
But since she's leaving in 3 days... i strictly oni allowed bro with reps 20 and above to pm me...whereas others will not be entertained! As for her pic..i'm currently trying very hard to take...but trust me bro..she do look like the main actress for DA CHANG JIN..:D

Note: hopefully bros can be a bit soft to her...so she may consider to come back again! thanks everyone! nice day! PM will be updated shortly!

bob36
29-07-2006, 04:20 PM
Hi Bro,

Can pm me the contact, please? Thanks

Cheers

Bob:)

memorablez
29-07-2006, 04:37 PM
hmm,,
would be interested too if its geunie.... :)

vugtis
29-07-2006, 04:39 PM
Heh bro, I've watched Da Chang Jin loh.. I can't imagine bonking her.. =/ lOlx!!

angie II
29-07-2006, 06:53 PM
Heh bro, I've watched Da Chang Jin loh.. I can't imagine bonking her.. =/ lOlx!!

faster faster go bonk her... vugtis me cunt wait 2 read ur next fr!

btw wud it be sumthing like ur previous fr below? :rolleyes: :D

Then... I caught THE VIEW... The Da Chang Jin loh view.. Exactly the same.. This time I started to "arm chio".. My mind only think of one thing... "Hehehe, I've juz bonked Da Chang Jin loh replica.." =D lOlx!! Till now I still think of it and smile....

ethan_hunt
29-07-2006, 07:20 PM
Wah Kaoz..this type of lobang also got??! Hahaha .. Man,i am sure for those who managed to get a session with her,after bonking,watching <<DA CHANG JIN>> will nvr be the same again.. lolz :p Best is bring the korean costume...lagi best.

dandan2512
29-07-2006, 11:10 PM
hm......willing to do anything?from the stats which threadstarter describe, its worth trying but base on yr number of post and pts, its abit difficult to believe leh......:cool:

grossbun19
29-07-2006, 11:57 PM
hahaa...yah..but no worries bro..i had always make arrangement with our veteran bro s and other bros...but at times...i'm juz too lazy to write FR..lol..so tt goes my extra points..hahah...btw guys..her slots on monday is almost fully booked..hopefully bros whom yet to make booking may juz take the tues slots..after all..she's leaving after that..and perharps...she might give all out..haha :p

vugtis
30-07-2006, 12:01 AM
Then... I caught THE VIEW... The Da Chang Jin loh view.. Exactly the same.. This time I started to "arm chio".. My mind only think of one thing... "Hehehe, I've juz bonked Da Chang Jin loh replica.." =D lOlx!! Till now I still think of it and smile....

Wah lan, bro you think everyday is sunday meh?? lOlx!!

vugtis
30-07-2006, 12:03 AM
Bro grossbun19, paiseh hor.. Hahah as I said.. timing is around midnite.. :p

grossbun19
30-07-2006, 12:16 AM
hahah..no worries bro..next time still got chance bah..i will try to pursue her next time...:D

vugtis
30-07-2006, 12:18 AM
hahah..no worries bro..next time still got chance bah..i will try to pursue her next time...:D

Hahah zun bo..?? Ok lah, I on u.. Next time I'll take first blood.. ;)

Sers
30-07-2006, 01:41 AM
Wah Seh, Da Chang Jin Ler, sigh too bad cannot try no power :( Unless bro willing to share.

Guy4Fun
30-07-2006, 02:19 AM
Wah Seh, Da Chang Jin Ler, sigh too bad cannot try no power :( Unless bro willing to share.

heehee... me too... :(

Hugo168
30-07-2006, 04:55 AM
heehee... me too... :(
wah dar chang jin spotted where is mafan!! hey... spider... hey !!! :D

sameer
30-07-2006, 05:39 AM
Bro,
pls send me the pics :)

richfaggot
30-07-2006, 10:08 AM
Any FR yet?? Been waiting :)

grossbun19
30-07-2006, 02:30 PM
As promised a FR..here we go~

Today kind of busy and soon after my lunch received a sms from my fren whom juz came back from aus( mid break).

"hey *my name*, my friend wanna earn some extra bucks..can u help her??"

wat extra bucks?? lol..as we went to much details i realise that she's also studying in aus and bypass singapore b4 she returns to korea for her break... Wondering how she look, service good or not? All these stuffs keep on repeating in my mind.

The final decision : Mai tu liao.i shall try first!!

Manage to reach the designated hotel on time. On my way there keep on smsing my fren to get some details for this babe.imagination went wild..lol..student should be quite chio bah..lol..hoping for some av scenerios.. Kekeke. First time taking up the offer without looking at the photos.

Got the necessary info and proceed to the battle field liao. Few knocks on the door and here she come. Dressed in a transparent black lingerie with black lacy bra and sexy undies. First look she look ...wtf..aint that DA CHANG JIN!! LOL..omg..she's cute...

After taking off my shoes, I went over to the sofa and rest. Lighted my cigarattes. She walk over to me and sit beside me. At this point of time, I can really take a good look at her. She look classy. Typically those tai tai type (I mean those younger one hor). Remind me of one of my friend who look similiar to her.

She started slowly undressing my top and my hands are busy fondering body. Once I was fully undress I carry her over to the bed and start to strip her piece by piece. Nice handfull breast with small pointed nipples. Proceed to fondle and lick her nipples. Shiok!! Slowly she took out her undies. My favourite!

while on the bed, I kana attacked by her powerful BBBJ. Tougue going round my dick with deep throat while I keep on playing with her breast and touching her body. Cap me and we proceed with the FJ. FJ was good. Started with her on top enjoying every moment of her views. Change to doggie and finish off with missionary. Both of us was sweating and after taking of the CD she went over to the controller to lower the air-
Stat : 34c - 25 - 34 (Dun think her ass got so big. Maybe abt 33)
Height : 1.60
Frenching : NA (Never got the chance leh, I dun like to start so she never start I also never ask)
BBBJ : 7
Att : 9
GF : 8 (Will get 9 if been offer frenching)
Overall : 8
RTF : no chance le..she's returning..hai..=(

Hope all bros can pardon me for writing this boring FR if doesn't appeal good to you. I will try harder next time.:D

TayCT
30-07-2006, 03:52 PM
Sounds interesting, can I have her contact ?

grossbun19
30-07-2006, 08:25 PM
HI all bros out there..she's fully booked tonight..sorry...for the last 2 days..hope bros may make bookings earlier in order to avoid disappointment!! :D

Note: she's leaving on wednesday and her last day of work shall be tuesday!

sexyguy111
30-07-2006, 11:31 PM
hey bro.. care to intro her? give contact no?

coolguy88
31-07-2006, 11:47 PM
no FR so here goes my little adverturous trip. Saw the FR and very horny. Especially it is Lee Tin Ai look alike. So exchange a few SMS with grossbun19 not sure if he is a OKT or helping her. In anycase it didn't matter to me.

The arrangement was quite smooth as compare with SG_BONKER.

On my way there was thinking about how Da Chang Jin and the Lee Tin Ai. So I have high expectation in fact very high expectation.
Reach room, wait for about 1 mins then door open. Once inside has a closer look. WTF she and Lee Ying Ai is totally different. There goes my dream. Look wise I would say 6/10. She is rather friendly initiate some small talk. As I take a closer look her teeth quite black or maybe room black. Look department drop to 5/10. I am feeling horny but mind was racing take or dun take. Finally tell her I make a call first excuse myself out of room.

Went downstair inform grossbun19 to cancel. Think back now I should have pay her $20 - $30.

Anyway for bro trying her, lower your expectation should be fun.

grossbun19 this is not to burst your lobang, but just voicing out my opinion

idlesingle
01-08-2006, 01:17 AM
can pm me number?

score11
01-08-2006, 01:23 AM
Can forget abt trying her...very sop...:mad: tats my warning to all bro here!!!....not worth the $150....

hplanet
01-08-2006, 02:56 AM
you got a PM and is she still in singapore?

onion_rings
01-08-2006, 03:02 AM
you got a PM and is she still in singapore?
Bro so late liao still searching for lobang?:D

sgblackdevil
01-08-2006, 09:11 AM
Bro so late liao still searching for lobang?:D

You are later than him.......:D

onion_rings
01-08-2006, 11:25 AM
You are later than him.......:D
Hahaha bro, actually i had already saw this thread yesterday morning liao.But as Threadstarter saying she's fully booked till her last day. So i din bother to pm at all. So am i suppose to be later den him? :D