PDA

View Full Version : Watching my wife with other men

tkchan
04-11-2015, 02:11 AM
Dear Friends,

I have just joined, although have been reading these articles for many years.

My wife is 38 and I am 39, we met in Uni in SG. I was in engineering and she was a chio, tall, slim (but very shy) arts student.

We are both SG chinese, married in our mid 20's now have 2 kids. Honestly, she had an army of bros chasing her and people say she married me for my brains and not much else :) . We moved overseas (first HK, then London, back to HK, now to Western Aus) for my work.

Earlier this year, when on work in HK, I was with a colleague and my wife in a car. We had all been out drinking, and my wife was very high. We were making our way back to the hotel.

He made a joke about how attractive she was and what "TK (me) would do if he kissed her" Something in me just said "go ahead" and she laughed and kissed him (normally she is very shy)

Watching her kiss another guy gave me SUCH a hardon. And it began a new, secret lifestyle for us (after a lot of discussion), which is now become something quite interesting. But, watching my previously shy wife take her clothes off for other men, and getting hard watching, is making me question if this is common for others as well.

I appreciate if anyone has any feedback to share :)

alwaysbestdeal
04-11-2015, 05:51 AM
Dear Friends,

I have just joined, although have been reading these articles for many years.

My wife is 38 and I am 39, we met in Uni in SG. I was in engineering and she was a chio, tall, slim (but very shy) arts student.

We are both SG chinese, married in our mid 20's now have 2 kids. Honestly, she had an army of bros chasing her and people say she married me for my brains and not much else :) . We moved overseas (first HK, then London, back to HK, now to Western Aus) for my work.

Earlier this year, when on work in HK, I was with a colleague and my wife in a car. We had all been out drinking, and my wife was very high. We were making our way back to the hotel.

He made a joke about how attractive she was and what "TK (me) would do if he kissed her" Something in me just said "go ahead" and she laughed and kissed him (normally she is very shy)

Watching her kiss another guy gave me SUCH a hardon. And it began a new, secret lifestyle for us (after a lot of discussion), which is now become something quite interesting. But, watching my previously shy wife take her clothes off for other men, and getting hard watching, is making me question if this is common for others as well.

I appreciate if anyone has any feedback to share :)

You are just a POOR excuse to want to bonk another man's wife.

cawca
04-11-2015, 08:16 AM
Bro.... you're definitely not the only one. Only happens with secure his with hot wives.

fictionman
04-11-2015, 09:09 AM
Sick bastard...But its ur choice...But still a sick bastard

Doldrums
04-11-2015, 09:51 AM
Sick bastard...But its ur choice...But still a sick bastard

Its his choice. Even people who have mistresses when they are married are entitled to theirs, don't need to use language.

hornyhubby
04-11-2015, 10:00 AM
You are not alone. Dont worry. It is an exciting lifestyle.

But the marriage has to be with a VERY strong foundation.
No one to one meetings behind each other...this will cause problems later

To bros who talk shit here....if you have nothing good to say ....best to be silent
One man's meat ( pleasure ) is another man's poison. We are all perverts in one way or another. If you are a saint.....ask yourself.....what the F are you doing here ? Come on bros....this is a forum for discussion

Bro tkchan .......going into uncharted boundaries can be very exciting and fulfilling. We only live once.....live and let live !

minahfav
04-11-2015, 10:42 AM

To bros who talk shit here....if you have nothing good to say ....best to be silent
One man's meat ( pleasure ) is another man's poison. We are all perverts in one way or another. If you are a saint.....ask yourself.....what the F are you doing here ? Come on bros....this is a forum for discussion

Bro tkchan .......going into uncharted boundaries can be very exciting and fulfilling. We only live once.....live and let live !

Hi bro, I'm 101% agreed.

Sturmgrenadier
04-11-2015, 01:03 PM
Tricky one bro - it could open up a can of worms down the road regardless of how strong the marriage is. Is that worth the risk? Gotta answer that question yourself man. Good luck!

DemonicSS
04-11-2015, 02:10 PM
Tricky one bro - it could open up a can of worms down the road regardless of how strong the marriage is. Is that worth the risk? Gotta answer that question yourself man. Good luck!

If you ever had any cans of worms, it is always best to open them and toss it out. The outcome of this action may not always be in your favour, but you will always be happier at the end knowing you have none.

MaiTuaPao
04-11-2015, 02:13 PM

Very true .... support u bro :)

tkchan
04-11-2015, 02:23 PM
Thank you for the kind replies and the PM's.

I am not interested in other women or wives as I love my wife very much. I only get a surprising pleasure watching her get enjoyment with other men. It's odd but I just wanted to share.

Sturmgrenadier
04-11-2015, 02:24 PM
If you ever had any cans of worms, it is always best to open them and toss it out. The outcome of this action may not always be in your favour, but you will always be happier at the end knowing you have none.

That is one way to look at it bro - but life is never that simple or black or white is it? There's a reason why its called a fantasy and not reality.

Perhaps there are less intrusive methods of spicing things up without involving a third party? Role playing, using toys, bdsm, etc spring to mind.

That said? To each his own and I wish the TS well!

tuikboo
04-11-2015, 02:56 PM
Ts hope u could give us ur story and pictures 😄

DemonicSS
04-11-2015, 03:43 PM

I am not interested in other women or wives as I love my wife very much. I only get a surprising pleasure watching her get enjoyment with other men. It's odd but I just wanted to share.

It is not odd, merely rare. :D

Though on the sideline, where do you find your studs? (other than that colleague of yours?)

acidicavex
04-11-2015, 03:44 PM

Look like u are advancing to the dark side:D

A path of no returning.

yourbestman
04-11-2015, 05:06 PM
i used to write tales of my fantasies of my wife with other men..
i remember one idiot asked me to see a doc.
thinking back...where got 100% good ppl...
if those that make -ve remark is good, they wont even come to SBF

pratakosong126
04-11-2015, 05:18 PM
That is one way to look at it bro - but life is never that simple or black or white is it? There's a reason why its called a fantasy and not reality.

Perhaps there are less intrusive methods of spicing things up without involving a third party? Role playing, using toys, bdsm, etc spring to mind.

That said? To each his own and I wish the TS well!

Agree with you :)

Sturmgrenadier
04-11-2015, 05:59 PM

Actually bro - I used to have very low self confidence and was a control freak.

The thought of my wife with someone else used to drive me insane with jealousy....BUT also made me rock hard and just wanted her even more.

I guess this is kinda the same thing but from a different angle (i.e. you are definitely more self confident than I am and confident of your relationship as well perhaps?)

On that note - I guess it isn't so strange after all?

Either way good luck and enjoy the thrill bro!

FanCheong
04-11-2015, 10:46 PM
Just like a fantasy. Many similar case happen too some.

Sometime play share wife or gangbang wife maybe 2 or 3 vs 1. Or swap partner fk within same room u can see ur wife fk by other n ur wife can see u fk other gal. Life full of fantasy.

Pinky007
04-11-2015, 10:52 PM
Happened to me

skinny191096
04-11-2015, 11:02 PM
Think sometime in life u need something to spice up marriage life.

It is a matter of time, another man other than me will be entering her hole.
Anyway, I took her V. And now the hole is a bit loose after child birth but still usable.

Will be planning for a trip in the near future.
Prefer to pay another man, pick those "small fresh meat" to lick and fuck her.
Less issues for everyone- just burn a hole in my pocket.
She doesn't mind as long as the "small fresh meat" looks clean.
She is the one who suggested me to look for handsome guy, else I also won't know the term "small fresh meat".
She already set the condition to be lick sufficiently then can she be fuck by that guy.

Woman......

Just hard to get over the fact that I need to pay someone else to fuck my Wife.
So ridiculous.....

hornyhubby
04-11-2015, 11:16 PM
bro skinny191096....u will be the envy of most guys......wife suggesting...wow

your pm box will be full with bros here asking to be the BULL for free hahaha

Good luck n enjoy the ride

tkchan
08-02-2016, 06:54 PM
As we do the rounds today, wife looks dam chio in her sleeveless cheongsam.

Getting hard seeing my extended male family and friends check her out. Her big boobs are particularly well highlighted in this outfit. :p