PDA

View Full Version : Need advice - what kind of tech biz/ e biz can a non tech guy start?

Sammyboy RSS Feed
03-11-2015, 12:40 AM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Hello everyone,

I've always been impressed by how people in tech field can scale the biz and achieve greater level of success in short period of time as compared to old tycoons in traditional biz.. just to name a few..

Mark Zuckerberg at age 31 is worth 40billion.. much more Li Ka shing, Robert Kuok etc who devoted more than 50 years building their empire.
Dustin horowitz , elon musk etc also very young but worth billions more than our asia tycoons

Tech is scalable and able to reach wider mass than brick and mortar biz.. my question is... I'm a non techie that wish toto make a career in tech biz. What are some trainings that I should take and also what kind of business is suitable for non techie to do and yet can make a good career out of? In local scene, I ready some dudes sold their local Groupon alike site for 25 million, Hardwardzone and SG car mart etc... Are these tough for non tech guy to start?

What are some tech biz with lower barrier of entry? Please advise..

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?219290-Need-advice-what-kind-of-tech-biz-e-biz-can-a-non-tech-guy-start&goto=newpost).