PDA

View Full Version : anyone know how i can become a jew?

Sammyboy RSS Feed
29-10-2015, 04:40 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

look at how happy these jews are!!its so freaky but its like watching a karaoke and hip hop dance party for fortune 500 ceos and wall street bankers and corporate lawyers and superstar CFOs!!even the lead singer looks like a lawyer or something during his daytime job!!its like looking at awkward rich white collar professionals and corporate executives trying to dance and havea good time.so awkward and cute.

look at these jews hopping around and skipping joyfully in their black business suits and top hats,singing about their bountiful harvests and big fat bonuses they collected from wall street bailouts probably.

im an aethist but if there is ever a religion about money this would be it wouldnt it?cause i love money too.if i ever start a fortune 500 company one day,i would play this song in the breakroom and boardrooms and have my employee dance to the joyous sound of money.praise be!!!!!

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?219097-anyone-know-how-i-can-become-a-jew&goto=newpost).