PDA

View Full Version : sex with banana spirits

webdust
27-10-2015, 11:32 AM
just wondering anyone done it before? Tiagong the experience is heavenly yet deadly..

newyorker88
27-10-2015, 03:47 PM
just wondering anyone done it before? Tiagong the experience is heavenly yet deadly..

There use to be a topic on this.

End of day, ts friend who went too much become old very fast. :D

ZacCommand
27-10-2015, 04:13 PM
Never venture into the unknown . You will never know what will happen next .

BMW69
27-10-2015, 06:17 PM
TS so daring. But I don't believe in banana spirits.

PowerNasi
27-10-2015, 06:28 PM
Never venture into the unknown . You will never know what will happen next .

They might bring us to their world

LtData
27-10-2015, 09:49 PM
I did it with a banana spirit during my reservist training in LCK. She was at a place where no one suppose to be and was looking for someone. The sex was of course out of this world. But the experience for 1/2 hour seems like a lifetime where u get a sense of dajavu. The scene repeating itself u wonder how much your sperm reserve tank can have..till the break of dawn I saw some worship things under a banana tree.

sadfa
27-10-2015, 10:02 PM
Wtf. Absolutely bs.

No such thing n if u have sex with a non entity, its called masturbation.

And if got banana spirit, wont she b upset ppl are eating her babies?

Wake. up la. 21st century still believe in this bs.

newswing
27-10-2015, 11:04 PM
I agree don't venture into the unknown. There was a story about this in channel 5 " incredible tales" hosted by Utt.

webdust
27-10-2015, 11:30 PM
Wtf. Absolutely bs.

No such thing n if u have sex with a non entity, its called masturbation.

And if got banana spirit, wont she b upset ppl are eating her babies?

Wake. up la. 21st century still believe in this bs.

how you know dont have? Cant see doesnt mean non exist mah... you cant see bacteria, but it exist doesnt it ?:o

blowfish
28-10-2015, 01:20 AM
I once saw a youtube clip on a chinese group trying to see if banana ghost exsists anot...they tied a red string trying to force her out from the tree, nothing happened. After awhile when they were about to leave, a head flew passed the chinese crew, shit man! They managed it, however nobody expected a head only. Then one crew got possesed, good thing they brought along the big guns, a shifu that deals with ghosts n spirits... he did mentioned that banana spirits (jiao jing) are created when a woman with mens pee near the banana tree. Causing it to evolved

boyz_84
28-10-2015, 02:13 AM
Nnkc tomorrow I go ntuc buy 10 branch of banana and pray lol

waahaa
28-10-2015, 09:09 AM
since it's a banana spirit, can't say bo jio???

Summerhillt
28-10-2015, 11:14 AM
I did it with a banana spirit during my reservist training in LCK. She was at a place where no one suppose to be and was looking for someone. The sex was of course out of this world. But the experience for 1/2 hour seems like a lifetime where u get a sense of dajavu. The scene repeating itself u wonder how much your sperm reserve tank can have..till the break of dawn I saw some worship things under a banana tree.

Please tell me you are trolling

Canon246
28-10-2015, 12:08 PM
not recommended as they will be taking away your "yang" qi...so you will age faster and one step nearer to your coffin. Same thing for sex with older women and PCC...

If you want to have sex where you give out "Yang" qi, you need to do it raw with a younger woman and make her orgasm so as to "absorb" back her "Yin" juice to create harmony within your body...then you will feel refreshed and not "empty" like next day horny again....

The areas to take a woman "yin" qi to harmonise your body if through her Saliva, nipple and pussy...

If you follow closely to this principle, your dick will become stronger even up to your elderly years...

This is practiced by ancient taoism in China to revigorate their youth.

Wallabies
28-10-2015, 05:14 PM
Really learned something new here.

sadfa
28-10-2015, 07:57 PM
I once saw a youtube clip on a chinese group trying to see if banana ghost exsists anot...they tied a red string trying to force her out from the tree, nothing happened. After awhile when they were about to leave, a head flew passed the chinese crew, shit man! They managed it, however nobody expected a head only. Then one crew got possesed, good thing they brought along the big guns, a shifu that deals with ghosts n spirits... he did mentioned that banana spirits (jiao jing) are created when a woman with mens pee near the banana tree. Causing it to evolved

Bacteria can see under microscope
It's called science

FatSpider
28-10-2015, 09:04 PM
so how do u get the banana spirit out

FredSolo
28-10-2015, 09:14 PM

hahaha you almost had me there bro

davidwee
28-10-2015, 10:37 PM
Next time I set up fish tank with many banana inside, got many type and I let you guys orgy up to 10p....

dimplesboy
29-10-2015, 02:32 PM
seriously im not surprised someone here really try it:o

LtWorf
29-10-2015, 02:46 PM
I always have sex with the banana spirits. They are fun and eager to please. You won't get sexual diseases too. No AIDS no herpesvirus. No nothing. Their feet are always above the ground. They wear green silk like dresses that bring the best of their sexy bodies.

Don't listen to the yin Yang bullshit; nothing is further than the truth. They make u like a bull. Sexual intercourses promotes vitality and longivities. My Malay Neighbour is like 101 and still can do a few sex staved spirits a night.

Anyone like to know the secret phrase to summon the banana spirit?
Anyone like to know the 5 steps to successful 'union' with them spirit?

squiggle
29-10-2015, 03:03 PM
http://video.toggle.sg/en/series/incredible-tales-s4/ep1/285911

ds88
29-10-2015, 03:25 PM

SIC pls, thx!

Summerhillt
30-10-2015, 03:13 AM
I always have sex with the banana spirits. They are fun and eager to please. You won't get sexual diseases too. No AIDS no herpesvirus. No nothing. Their feet are always above the ground. They wear green silk like dresses that bring the best of their sexy bodies.

Don't listen to the yin Yang bullshit; nothing is further than the truth. They make u like a bull. Sexual intercourses promotes vitality and longivities. My Malay Neighbour is like 101 and still can do a few sex staved spirits a night.

Bro please share your sexperience! How did you manage to spot a potential banana tree? All banana trees are female?

What are the exact procedures to jio them out? Got to see lunar calendar or timing mah? What clothing should I wear when I want to fuck a banana spirit? ( sorry no offense )

The banana spirit chio MA? If ugly how? She can bbbj me? Cowgirl? How will I feel? What are the repercussions? During fucking can ask for 4d number?

Please tell us that this is not an urban legend but real thing..

darkness4311666
30-10-2015, 03:25 PM
sorry for being a non beliver but quite curious whether is it possible or not? can anyone prove to me whether it is true or just another urban legend.

nitecrawllerr
30-10-2015, 09:59 PM
Really learned something new here.

Welcome to the world of Supernatural.:D

chatty555
31-10-2015, 12:33 AM
Ok guys, basically many of us don't believe in this n that which is fine. Believe this or not, my house area which I consider myself to be blessed, has lots of banana trees in one particular lane, some with flowers on it, some don't. The thing is my friend told me why the flowers on the trees never open flower n it's true becos I have never seen them blooming before. in front of those lanes, is a house which houses a Chinese hell god they call big uncle 2(sorry not good with translation). They have a black flag right outside the house n the interior lightings are green or dark colour kind. So nothing eerie ever happens around my house area.

77guyHorGaoGan
31-10-2015, 02:31 AM
77guy likes to mess about with evil spirits too. beware he is an evil bastard

sadfa
31-10-2015, 02:49 AM
Ok guys, basically many of us don't believe in this n that which is fine. Believe this or not, my house area which I consider myself to be blessed, has lots of banana trees in one particular lane, some with flowers on it, some don't. The thing is my friend told me why the flowers on the trees never open flower n it's true becos I have never seen them blooming before. in front of those lanes, is a house which houses a Chinese hell god they call big uncle 2(sorry not good with translation). They have a black flag right outside the house n the interior lightings are green or dark colour kind. So nothing eerie ever happens around my house area.

How on earth you know its 'true'?
Your explanation on why its true, is totally illogical.
You might as well say its becos a black dog pee outside yr house. Why a tree dont have flowers, go ask those botanists. Not hear grandma tales.

sadfa
31-10-2015, 02:51 AM
sorry for being a non beliver but quite curious whether is it possible or not? can anyone prove to me whether it is true or just another urban legend.

What kind of proof you want?

Someone someones someone encountered it n therefore its 100% true? There's plenty of these 'true' eyewitness accounts here n everywhere.

LtData
31-10-2015, 04:22 AM
What kind of proof you want?

Someone someones someone encountered it n therefore its 100% true? There's plenty of these 'true' eyewitness accounts here n everywhere.

Btw u forget to return my points.

Why are u so sceptical? Have la. U use dog pee and rub your eyes then can see mah. So basic. But u need to go at 2 pm because that is the 'witching' hour. If u say is it hockas pockas then as a sceptic the onus is on u to prove what I said is beyond a shadow of doubt, I bullshit.

In the meanwhile I will continue my trysts with the banana spirits.

blowfish
31-10-2015, 08:00 AM
so how do u get the banana spirit out

They used red string to tied around the banana tree, its been quite awhile... i go search the clip again then update wat they do

darkness4311666
31-10-2015, 01:28 PM
when you summon them out will they be stuck with you for life. where to find banana tree to try out for myself. however they also want something in return as well

conquer
31-10-2015, 02:34 PM

First of all, banana spirit should be "it", not "she". And then where did you find the banana tree in Singapore?

Summerhillt
01-11-2015, 03:42 AM
What the banana spirit wants in return sia? I think Liao jin scary. Will die faster leh have sex with spirits..

LtData
01-11-2015, 07:15 AM
First of all, banana spirit should be "it", not "she". And then where did you find the banana tree in Singapore?

The female spirit is a SHE. Just like us they have male and female species of spirit and to the uninitiated, they are beautiful, fully of life and enthusiasm. When was the last time you were CONQURED by a banana spirit? Mr Johnny-know-it-all. And yes they have names, boobs and pussies too. I am not going to do it with an IT. No half and half for me. No sisified penis attached ladyboys. I all about tusies and tillies and big boobies.

So Johnbass, back off!

LtData
01-11-2015, 07:17 AM
What the banana spirit wants in return sia? I think Liao jin scary. Will die faster leh have sex with spirits..

U so afraid then don't do it. I almost lost my life twice.

Tuanehkia
01-11-2015, 08:01 AM
Come share your story. Haha

nitecrawllerr
01-11-2015, 12:14 PM
U so afraid then don't do it. I almost lost my life twice.

Please share more of your encounter.

lilmei
01-11-2015, 03:59 PM
They used red string to tied around the banana tree, its been quite awhile... i go search the clip again then update wat they do

Spirits are everywhere. If you are game, one of the sure fire way to have an experience of a lifetime without the hassle of going to ulu places to look for banana trees is to go NTUC.

Tie a red string to the bunch of banana on display and the other end of the red string to your cock. After that close your eyes and chant 7x7 490 times the name of the gal that you wish the banana spirit to look like, chant slowly and concentrate! After you are done, wrap the bunch of banana in yellow cloth and bring home. Go sleep and wait ... then enjoy! *True Story*

jemyt
01-11-2015, 05:28 PM
Spirits are everywhere. If you are game, one of the sure fire way to have an experience of a lifetime without the hassle of going to ulu places to look for banana trees is to go NTUC.

Tie a red string to the bunch of banana on display and the other end of the red string to your cock. After that close your eyes and chant 7x7 490 times the name of the gal that you wish the banana spirit to look like, chant slowly and concentrate! After you are done, wrap the bunch of banana in yellow cloth and bring home. Go sleep and wait ... then enjoy! *True Story*

eerie... :eek:

but why only banana got spirits.. no papaya, melon etc

Picard
01-11-2015, 06:22 PM

Have la. U want papaya face have n if you have the spirit with melon size boobs also have.

sadfa
01-11-2015, 10:42 PM

Becos n that's why all these spirits thing n pontianak are fucking bs. In these modern times, ppl still belueve in stone age superstitious

Tuanehkia
01-11-2015, 10:59 PM

To NTUC tie string to you cock? Dumb....

nitecrawllerr
01-11-2015, 11:48 PM

Got lah. Rubber tree, frangipani tree, cotton tree, banyan tree..:eek:

nitecrawllerr
01-11-2015, 11:59 PM
Becos n that's why all these spirits thing n pontianak are fucking bs. In these modern times, ppl still belueve in stone age superstitious

We got 5 senses. At times we may not be able to see those unseen things. But we can smell them though.

At times as i walk along certain streets, i smell kemanyan (malay incense). There were no houses or hdb blocks nearby too. So tell me where those stuff came from?

Likewise scent from frangipani flower. When i looked around, i couldnt find any frangipani trees too. But i can smell it. Very strong scent. It only mean one thing. "Shes" not far from me thats for sure.

So one cannot totally discount such stuff as bs.

sadfa
02-11-2015, 12:44 AM
We got 5 senses. At times we may not be able to see those unseen things. But we can smell them though.

At times as i walk along certain streets, i smell kemanyan (malay incense). There were no houses or hdb blocks nearby too. So tell me where those stuff came from?

Likewise scent from frangipani flower. When i looked around, i couldnt find any frangipani trees too. But i can smell it. Very strong scent. It only mean one thing. "Shes" not far from me thats for sure.

So one cannot totally discount such stuff as bs.

So you encounter something you can't explain, you use yr layman explanation n understanding to explain?

Do You think its wise? And when u explain, you jump to the most incredible leap of logic n conclude its ghost.

Since there can't b 1 ghost, it must mean an entire ecosystem of a spirit world. Chun bo????

You know in olden Europe, they dig up graves, see the corpse got grow hair n nails, they think its vampire n drive a stake in it. Now we know its becos the skin got pulled back. How r u better than those olden Europeans?

You now go Thailand, there's a river where fireball shoot into t sky. U can see video on YouTube. The thais say its from dragon underwater. You believe got dragon? Or lotus ghost spirit?

You ever sleep n can't move when awake cos they say ghost press you. You believe?

All these layman explanations from mediums bomohs etc is a billion no trillion dollar business.
To con ppl like you. Now these ppl use WiFi to explain things to ppl. You mean in spirit world WiFi just invented?

All these mediums just sweet talk ppl like u who don't belueve in science n ligic to understand t world you live in.

fallen69angel
02-11-2015, 12:49 AM
https://sg.images.search.yahoo.com/images/view;_ylt=AwrwE.BPQjZWcncAexYl4gt.;_ylu=X3oDMTIzOG NuOWs5BHNlYwNzcgRzbGsDaW1nBG9pZAM0ZGYyY2JmZWU1Mjk5 YmQ5MWJhMTdjNTBmN2RlMDE3OQRncG9zAzYyBGl0A2Jpbmc-?back=http%3A%2F%2Fsg.images.search.yahoo.com%2Fse arch%2Fimages%3Fp%3Dsexy.fruit%2Bgirl%26n%3D60%26e i%3DUTF-8%26fr%3Diphone%26fr2%3Dsb-top-sg.images.search.yahoo.com%26nost%3D1%26tab%3Dorga nic%26ri%3D62&w=500&h=375&imgurl=www.anorak.co.uk%2Fwp-content%2Fgallery%2Fvag-fruit%2F01-green-apple-pussy.jpg&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.anorak.co.uk%2F304673%2Fstra nge-but-true%2Fislamic-cleric-warns-women-against-handling-sexy-bananas-and-cucumbers.html%2F&size=77.5KB&name=Anorak+%7C+Islamic+Cleric+Warns+Women&p=sexy.fruit+girl&oid=4df2cbfee5299bd91ba17c50f7de0179&fr2=sb-top-sg.images.search.yahoo.com&fr=iphone&tt=Anorak+%7C+Islamic+Cleric+Warns+Women&b=61&ni=42&no=62&ts=&tab=organic&sigr=13s0l3c1p&sigb=14o0b2u5g&sigi=126glfhie&sigt=113bvq8o7&sign=113bvq8o7&.crumb=wLc8zefDnwV&fr=iphone&fr2=sb-top-sg.images.search.yahoo.com

Lord_of_Panda
02-11-2015, 02:24 AM
Thought they are potniak female ghost ?:eek:

powerpuffboi
02-11-2015, 02:57 AM
So you encounter something you can't explain, you use yr layman explanation n understanding to explain?

Do You think its wise? And when u explain, you jump to the most incredible leap of logic n conclude its ghost.

Since there can't b 1 ghost, it must mean an entire ecosystem of a spirit world. Chun bo????

You ever sleep n can't move when awake cos they say ghost press you. You believe?

All these layman explanations from mediums bomohs etc is a billion no trillion dollar business.
To con ppl like you. Now these ppl use WiFi to explain things to ppl. You mean in spirit world WiFi just invented?

All these mediums just sweet talk ppl like u who don't belueve in science n ligic to understand t world you live in.

Thanks for being the voice of reason! To be perfectly honest, I admit I entered this thread out of pure curiosity, but was amused beyond all expectations, reading through all the pages.

Despite great progress in the field of experimental sciences, out of all the un-explainable phenomena in this world, issues involving the occult and supernatural seem to be immune from the law of parsimony.

Still, even with the eventual advent of quantum computing, leading to the likely resolution of countless conundrums which has stumped our human race for the longest time, topics involving the supernatural will still command high human interest.

nitecrawllerr
02-11-2015, 09:41 AM

There are more encounter i personally came across. But I just quoted two example. Scent of kemunian and frangipani. For simplicity thing then can u explain to me where those scent came from? Mind u i was walking near a park. Yes, theres trees around. But there isnt any hdb block around. And neither frangipani trees too. And pray tell me whos burning those kemunian (if tats wat u tink)?

To me is not just layman explaination. I have my own answers. Cos i personally encounter one. Ya..no BS here.

Btw i am not referring to banana spirits.:D

Ya. We alway hear tat too. Its normal to have such occurrence. But again dont totally discount that theres no such thing as spirit pressing u. I know this Chinese chap in my work place long time ago. An honest chap who seldom lie. Seems that he has "3rd" eye. We used to work night shift. He personally told me he had seen strange creatures (goat head and cow head) sitting on our colleagues chest when they were asleep. OK, u think is BS so be it. I am just sharing. U dont have to believe.

sadfa
02-11-2015, 11:45 AM
Wahlaowei! You make me damn pekchek.
Like the bingbings n Gao yuan2 agree to fuck u n before u insert cock, they said no.

There's no ghost pressing.

When u sleep, theres a process in yr brain which immobIlize u to prevent you from acting out yr dreams.
Sometimes it doesn't work n hence ppl sleepwalk.

Ghost pressing is the same thing.
You're awake bt can't move.

This happened to me before in a ulu place.
I didnt panic or think its ghost didn't recite amitabha but I recite hawking Einstein tysons theorys n evil spirits were gone.

Science logic reasoning la.

LonerLoner
02-11-2015, 12:01 PM
not recommended as they will be taking away your "yang" qi...so you will age faster and one step nearer to your coffin. Same thing for sex with older women and PCC...

If you want to have sex where you give out "Yang" qi, you need to do it raw with a younger woman and make her orgasm so as to "absorb" back her "Yin" juice to create harmony within your body...then you will feel refreshed and not "empty" like next day horny again....

The areas to take a woman "yin" qi to harmonise your body if through her Saliva, nipple and pussy...

If you follow closely to this principle, your dick will become stronger even up to your elderly years...

This is practiced by ancient taoism in China to revigorate their youth.

Wa I like this a lot. Means you need 72 virgins to "become" young again. Should buy more woman saliva to become our tonic :)

Why no mention if the banana spirit is a guy? Confirm female?

sadfa
02-11-2015, 12:02 PM
There I know this Chinese chap in my work place long time ago. An honest chap who seldom lie. Seems that he has "3rd" eye. We used to work night shift. He personally told me he had seen strange creatures (goat head and cow head) sitting on our colleagues chest when they were asleep. OK, u think is BS so be it. I am just sharing. U dont have to believe.

I saw this show where they assemble ppl with 'supernatural' powers. This third eye.

Halfway, knowing the spotlight wasn't on her n desperate to shine, 1 guest said in studio now got ghost! The host was stunned n ask the rest do they see?
Another guest paiseh n say can see bt its a blur shape.

So here's the test.

You assenble 10 cons I mean genuine Sixth Sense ppl n bring to haunted place n ask them to list out individually, no copying, wad they see.

You take away the generic like long hair female ghost in white n see wad they write.

If Therere 10 different versions, you mean there's 10 different ghost dimensions? Or likely its bs?

No one else come up with this idea. I copyright ok.

The smart ones will say cannot see or see blur shapes
But If 1 guy say can see, the rest say cannot see, means the first guy more powerful. So all will claim can see.

It's not difficult to find 10 ppl cos I also know 1 genuine guy.

The truth is ......... its either yr fren bs or its a well known medical condition. Not see ghost ok.

You know years ago, the mighty straits shit times got report a 20 yr old guy speaks to ghost n they didn't end the article saying doctors explain the case as this this this.

So it means st says its true. I bet oldman read it, he will demand the reporter b fired.

sadfa
02-11-2015, 12:23 PM
There are more encounter i personally came across. But I just quoted two example. Scent of kemunian and frangipani. For simplicity thing then can u explain to me where those scent came from? Mind u i was walking near a park. Yes, theres trees around. But there isnt any hdb block around. And neither frangipani trees too. And pray tell me whos burning those kemunian (if tats wat u tink)?

To me is not just layman explaination. I have my own answers. Cos i personally encounter one. Ya..no BS here.

If u give me 100k, ill assemble a few nus scientists n we will give u the answer

It could b smell drifted from elsewhere. Or trees give the smell.

Here's another mystery for you.

Read in spore, some ape like man spotted. Like bigfoot bt Not as big.

This is not unbelievable cos Indonesians also got see in jungle but pygmy version.

It was also seen in spore in I think WWII.

But its not in sentosa. It's in bukit timah.
Cb bt timah.

You think its possible the missing link hiding in bt timah?

naemlo
02-11-2015, 12:27 PM
If u give me 100k, ill assemble a few nus scientists n we will give u the answer

Include me in this team. :D

darkness4311666
02-11-2015, 05:22 PM
guess it is just another fairy tale

conquer
02-11-2015, 07:33 PM
The female spirit is a SHE. Just like us they have male and female species of spirit and to the uninitiated, they are beautiful, fully of life and enthusiasm. When was the last time you were CONQURED by a banana spirit? Mr Johnny-know-it-all. And yes they have names, boobs and pussies too. I am not going to do it with an IT. No half and half for me. No sisified penis attached ladyboys. I all about tusies and tillies and big boobies.

So Johnbass, back off!

I'm not going to argue with you about the pussies and the boobs of the banana spirit. But I'm not Johnbass. Peace.:p

nitecrawllerr
02-11-2015, 08:57 PM
he truth is ......... its either yr fren bs or its a well known medical condition. Not see ghost ok.

I know u are being skeptical about such things. I bet u dont even believe in God. I dont blame u cos human by nature will only believe if they see with their own two eyes.

Btw u dont know my friend. But i know my friend well for the past 14 years. Nope, hes perfectly fit and no medical condition i am aware of and hes a Tae Kwon Do black black exponent. Sounds BS to u but not to me.:D

It could b smell drifted from elsewhere. Or trees give the smell.

I knew u can only think of such reasoning. But I already mentioned theres no houses or hdb blocks around. And theres no frangipani trees. I suppose your next reasoing is i am hallucinating ya.

I Love Boobs
02-11-2015, 09:32 PM
Some of us have the gift (or curse) of the 3rd eye.
I would not like to be labelled as a lunatic.
I've tried to warn my friends before that they were not alone, but got ticked off.
Now I just let the "people" from the other dimension follow them...
Then I get the hell out!
White ghosts - relatively benign.
Black ghosts - what the fuck have u done?! to have it following u?

Follow the rules and regulations, and you'll be fine.
Except so few Singaporean Chinese practise Taoism anymore. It's not just a religion, it's culture... It's your roots.
So you'll find kids nowadays with half-baked Christian names like Johnathan, Elisebeth, Joni, etc.
And none of the respect for the old ways that our forefathers had...
Respect the line that separates the living from the dead..

heartlock
02-11-2015, 10:33 PM
Why make your life so diff if u find hard to convince. In newage we call dark and pure energy. Curse ,soul n ghost does exist.personal experience I would not reveal it. Why just live normally rather to proof it.

Let me ask u one simple question, why our dna can inherit from many ancestor.

Doc can proof your liness is inherit from sub... ancestor but can't explain to u.
Even u r hulk a single black magic can knock u down. Of course ppls said if black magic so powerful then dun need to use weapons for wars.
Never tried to challange any dark forces , I l mean it as good will

jj_jj
02-11-2015, 10:53 PM
he had seen strange creatures (goat head and cow head) sitting on our colleagues chest when they were asleep.

Did you ask your friend why this happens?

naemlo
03-11-2015, 01:28 AM
Let me ask u one simple question, why our dna can inherit from many ancestor.

Doc can proof your liness is inherit from sub... ancestor but can't explain to u.

Dun understand your statement... si beh chim. What has your statement going to explain about this so called black magic, spirit or whatever?

sadfa
03-11-2015, 02:12 AM
Dun understand your statement... si beh chim. What has your statement going to explain about this so called black magic, spirit or whatever?

This guy classmate with jacky43.
Their engrish NOBODY understand.
Incredible hulk somemore. Wahlan......

nitecrawllerr
03-11-2015, 09:23 AM
Did you ask your friend why this happens?

In this instance my colleague were sleeping on a sofa. That particular space belong to "them". Actually those "spirits" or "jinn" (javanese/malay interpretation) are just being mischeivious. But at times "they" can harm humans too if "they" are being provoke.

darkness4311666
03-11-2015, 11:30 AM
i guess you will tell me genie is real as well.

nitecrawllerr
03-11-2015, 11:51 AM
Genie? What do u think?

sadfa
03-11-2015, 02:04 PM
Genie? What do u think?

I think u is anything u also believe.

Anyway if ghosts are the spirit of the deceased n so many ppl have died over thousands of years n u have all these banana spirits mango durian spirits, won't the world b VERY crowded?

N yr ill fren will go crazy cos everywhere he go he see ghost?

nitecrawllerr
03-11-2015, 10:59 PM
I think u is anything u also believe.

Anyway if ghosts are the spirit of the deceased n so many ppl have died over thousands of years n u have all these banana spirits mango durian spirits, won't the world b VERY crowded?

N yr ill fren will go crazy cos everywhere he go he see ghost?

I believe in God and his creation i.e. Satan.

Since u dont believe in God and spirits, whats the point of me explaining to u about my friend extraordinary ability i.e. 3rd eye? Whats the point of me discussing with u my true encounter with those unseen when u dont believe at all. So u just read whatever is posted here. Take it with a pinch of salt lah. Treat it like someone say..fairytale story ya.

nitecrawllerr
03-11-2015, 11:15 PM
I've tried to warn my friends before that they were not alone, but got ticked off.
Then I get the hell out!

Human by nature are like that. They would only believe if they see it with their own two eyes. What more theres so may con bomoh, priest, tangki etc out there. So cant really blame those lot who find it very hard to believe in the existence of spirits or 3rd eye.

sadfa
03-11-2015, 11:42 PM
I believe in God and his creation i.e. Satan.

Since u dont believe in God and spirits, whats the point of me explaining to u about my friend extraordinary ability i.e. 3rd eye? Whats the point of me discussing with u my true encounter with those unseen when u dont believe at all. So u just read whatever is posted here. Take it with a pinch of salt lah. Treat it like someone say..fairytale story ya.

You where got explain your frens 'extra ordinary' abilities? Other than saying he very serious.

I know this guy who was suddenly very sullen n quiet.
Later he say its becos he saw ghost.

Wad fucking bullshit is that?
If yr fren isn't lying, he really got see things.
But that wan not ghost
It's called a medical condition. Go see a mental doctor.

If its ghost. Use my test.
Confirm yr fren sure fail n he'll damn laokui

Or u ask him wad he found out using his abilities?
Did he go to a place 1st time n describe the dead ah soh who Stayed there in detail which he can't know or he knows something which only ghost told him like where ah soh kept her jewellery. Don't have right. You know why???

So wad other 'true' experience u encounter?
Smell this smell that u think got ghost.
Gers cb blood flow out means she possessed by demon ar?

darkness4311666
04-11-2015, 01:37 AM
there are some lucky people who have the third eye. but do not know whether all of this are true or not. i have seen my fair share of medium and did research on all of these stuffs and even some medium provide me with spell and bought some spell and in the end it did not work that is the reason why i ask for proof.

darkness4311666
04-11-2015, 01:41 AM
some of the medium say these genies summoning spell will work at a small fee and in the end it did not work. so tell me can anyone show me proof.

sadfa
04-11-2015, 01:45 AM
some of the medium say these genies summoning spell will work at a small fee and in the end it did not work. so tell me can anyone show me proof.

No proof cos not real hence cant work.
If it 'works' its coincidence n doesn't mean it works

nitecrawllerr
04-11-2015, 07:08 AM

Those genuine type normally dont ask for fees. Up to u whether to give or not. But also sad to say some genuine one also "commercialise" already.

huhu123
04-11-2015, 08:12 AM
Got coocnut spirit anod?

darkness4311666
04-11-2015, 09:54 AM
whether real or not medium does not really matter as long as it work but sadly i cannot find one who is real medium.

naemlo
04-11-2015, 10:33 AM
No proof cos not real hence cant work.
If it 'works' its coincidence n doesn't mean it works

Media is the biggest culprit in promoting cultivated stupidity.... Seen or read this regularly in Thailand. Example, a group of passengers met a car accident, 1 with slight injury while others die. The 1 who survives will show what amulet he is wearing.... the next day, this amulet will become "effective" and expensive.

newyorker88
04-11-2015, 10:57 AM
whether real or not medium does not really matter as long as it work but sadly i cannot find one who is real medium.

Not u seek the medium, but the medium( deities) seeks you.

ah rat
04-11-2015, 11:26 AM
The 1 who ! will show what amulet he is wearing.... the next day, this amulet will become "effective" and expensive.
Bro amulet protect him will break into 2.Need to purchase again :D

sadfa
04-11-2015, 02:01 PM
Those genuine type normally dont ask for fees. Up to u whether to give or not. But also sad to say some genuine one also "commercialise" already.

Ya don't ask for money. It's called alms n offerings.
No money eat air ar.

If these ppl are genuine they should use their bs powers to make enough money for sustenance n use their time n powers for the gd of mankind.

Sort of like wad pap should do

chatty555
04-11-2015, 10:05 PM
Then I get the hell out!

Follow the rules and regulations, and you'll be fine.
Except so few Singaporean Chinese practise Taoism anymore. It's not just a religion, it's culture... It's your roots.
So you'll find kids nowadays with half-baked Christian names like Johnathan, Elisebeth, Joni, etc.
And none of the respect for the old ways that our forefathers had...
Respect the line that separates the living from the dead..

Black spirits - can follow you even under board daylight

sadfa
04-11-2015, 10:13 PM
Media is the biggest culprit in promoting cultivated stupidity.... Seen or read this regularly in Thailand. Example, a group of passengers met a car accident, 1 with slight injury while others die. The 1 who survives will show what amulet he is wearing.... the next day, this amulet will become "effective" and expensive.

Haha. Cultivated stupidity is a great phrase!

Just like how the pap make sure sporeans are stupid n brainwashed so they'll b voted in always.

I thought you only interested in sex like the rest here?

You should participate in Thai amulet thread. You'll b as hated there as Johnbass.

LtData
04-11-2015, 10:32 PM
U can talk till the cow comes home but I just Made out with my green banana spirit. So to those who don't believe please don't come here and Argue my experience is fake. Maybe I should take a pic of her boobs. I know at least Ah Rat will appreciate.

nitecrawllerr
04-11-2015, 10:36 PM
Ya don't ask for money. It's called alms n offerings.
No money eat air ar.

If these ppl are genuine they should use their bs powers to make enough money for sustenance n use their time n powers for the gd of mankind.

Sort of like wad pap should do

Most of them would give small amt of money as "consultation" fees or as form of appreciation even though he may not ask for money. Reasons why i said genuine one may not ask for money cos they are doing it to get good karma or reward in hereafter.

sadfa
04-11-2015, 10:40 PM
U can talk till the cow comes home but I just Made out with my green banana spirit. So to those who don't believe please don't come here and Argue my experience is fake. Maybe I should take a pic of her boobs. I know at least Ah Rat will appreciate.

Would she be offended if you ate goreng pisang before fucking her??

LtData
05-11-2015, 05:25 AM
Would she be offended if you ate goreng pisang before fucking her??

Nope. But will u? And will your chai be upset if u eat before fucking her?

I find your causal argument weak and without Warrant.

Btw, I tot I up u.

darkness4311666
05-11-2015, 06:05 AM
it is not i do not believe it is those people who offer empty promise after i paid them. at the end of the day a believer will become non believer. If there is really such thing please prove to me it is true。

Tuanehkia
05-11-2015, 06:34 AM

Please post and share

nitecrawllerr
05-11-2015, 10:02 AM
it is not i do not believe it is those people who offer empty promise after i paid them. at the end of the day a believer will become non believer. If there is really such thing please prove to me it is true。

Ok. Uncle Aaron share with u this link. Go try lah. Wont cost much. :D

http://www.moondanceroriginals.com/ultimate-haunted-djinn-jinn-genie-super-food-power-15-double-dipped-mega-size-incense-sticks--make-your-spirits-love-you--serve-you-better.html

Or try below temple at Geylang.

Btw i dont belong to the below faith. Less some ppl thought i am selling koyok here.:D But i did consult the Master years back.

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=12907983&postcount=58

nitecrawllerr
05-11-2015, 10:09 AM

Haha..ya, i agree with u. But having said u cant totally discount the power of amulets either. One just gotta have 100% faith in it

WilRiker
05-11-2015, 02:02 PM

Are u able to prove it is false?

naemlo
05-11-2015, 06:33 PM
Haha..ya, i agree with u. But having said u cant totally discount the power of amulets either. One just gotta have 100% faith in it

I have faith in all my amulets...but still poor. If I open a shop in FLS, I might be the biggest amulets seller there :D

sadfa
05-11-2015, 07:41 PM
Are u able to prove it is false?

For fucks sake not this shit again.

If only the bomoh can see the ghost and the ghost operate based on the bomohs logic n words, how to prove anything? This is like arguing with kids. You'll never win

DeannaTroi
05-11-2015, 07:58 PM
For fucks sake not this shit again.

If only the bomoh can see the ghost and the ghost operate based on the bomohs logic n words, how to prove anything? This is like arguing with kids. You'll never win

U are shitting. My Boyfriend beg the question, prove it. The onus is on you to prove there isn't. Damn it.

DeannaTroi
05-11-2015, 08:03 PM
You fool ! Got to explain ?

The fool say there is no banana spirit.

By saying there is no banana spirit you have already acknowledge the concept of a banana spirit.

You got to do a better job in self doubt than convincing others there is no banana spirit.

LtWorf
05-11-2015, 08:16 PM
Data already said his argument is weak

Picard
05-11-2015, 08:50 PM
Data already said his argument is weak

Worf! It is futile to argue with a fool.

huhu123
06-11-2015, 09:54 AM
Think we should organise a mass orgy with banana spirit.

p00t
06-11-2015, 10:16 AM
Wah....TNG officers are here too :)

nitecrawllerr
06-11-2015, 11:12 AM
I have faith in all my amulets...but still poor. If I open a shop in FLS, I might be the biggest amulets seller there :D

Frankly, a master or bomoh who help their "patients" sincerely have only one thing in mind i.e. gain good karma, rewards in hereafter. They are normally not well off cos they dont put price tag when helping their "patients". They live a simple and decent life. Though $$ is important. But to them it is secondary.

nitecrawllerr
06-11-2015, 11:18 AM

I challenge u to pose the above question to this Master at below address:

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=12907983&postcount=58

Ask him to show proof that theres no such thing as spirits, jinns or ghosts.:D

naemlo
06-11-2015, 11:35 AM
Frankly, a master or bomoh who help their "patients" sincerely have only one thing in mind i.e. gain good karma, rewards in hereafter.

I am not master or bomoh but a normal layman.... thus money is important. :D

Old Bird
06-11-2015, 12:33 PM
i remember a month ago, got one so call powerful bomoh in mudland say he can collect the haze in his vase. That one make me laugh until today:D

darkness4311666
07-11-2015, 06:42 AM
any kind soul willing to teach me to summon one. if can teach me summon a genie even better but not too sure whether genie existed or mot

nitecrawllerr
07-11-2015, 10:40 AM
Becareful what u wish for.

chatty555
07-11-2015, 01:18 PM
Never play with this kind of things, can avoid you avoid.

Picard
07-11-2015, 05:21 PM
Becareful what u wish for.

Be careful what you wish for... You will surely get it!

TashaYar
07-11-2015, 05:58 PM

Captain... And they tot I am only a bimbo:

In 22nd Dec 1938, they discover the Coelacanth, 66 million years after scientists tot this fish was extinct.

What I am saying is this : just when you think it does not exist, just when you think it is impossible...a Coelacanth will pop out to prove u wrong. Just because we live in the age of the Internet of Things does not mean spirits do not exist. Don't be too sure you are fuck by a human the next time u make love with a SYT.

sadfa
07-11-2015, 07:09 PM
Captain... And they tot I am only a bimbo:

In 22nd Dec 1938, they discover the Coelacanth, 66 million years after scientists tot this fish was extinct.

What I am saying is this : just when you think it does not exist, just when you think it is impossible...a Coelacanth will pop out to prove u wrong. Just because we live in the age of the Internet of Things does not mean spirits do not exist. Don't be too sure you are fuck by a human the next time u make love with a SYT.

Cough. Don't talk rubbsh here la.

From fossil records we know coelacanth existed but we thot them extinct until now.

there's no proof ghosts existed now or 100000 years ago.

So your analogy is wrong.

The proper analogy is hello kitty is a 100009 year old super hero who killed dinosaurs n is silently protecting u now by sitting at the back of yr closet. There's no prove of this now or last time

PeterPorker
07-11-2015, 09:27 PM

Why never use your Johnbass account to post?

darkness4311666
07-11-2015, 10:33 PM
well just asking any kind soul or bro out there who are willing to teach me on how to summon these banana spirit or genie. also teach me on how to control them

LtData
07-11-2015, 10:43 PM
Cough. Don't talk rubbsh here la.

From fossil records we know coelacanth existed but we thot them extinct until now.

there's no proof ghosts existed now or 100000 years ago.

So your analogy is wrong.

The proper analogy is hello kitty is a 100009 year old super hero who killed dinosaurs n is silently protecting u now by sitting at the back of yr closet. There's no prove of this now or last time

U sound like a sad fa-rt.

PeterPorker
07-11-2015, 10:45 PM

I will nail you to the wall wacko!

PeterPorker
07-11-2015, 11:30 PM

Stick to your dumb Deep Space Sex thread. Schizophrenic puffer-fish! :cool:

chatty555
08-11-2015, 12:15 AM
well just asking any kind soul or bro out there who are willing to teach me on how to summon these banana spirit or genie. also teach me on how to control them

Nv summon or try to control any of this things. You will nv know what is the outcome. Good or bad nobody knows.

sadfa
08-11-2015, 12:53 AM
Nv summon or try to control any of this things. You will nv know what is the outcome. Good or bad nobody knows.

You can't summon something which don't exist.
You might as well summon the spirit of captain America to fight the talibans

Believing in something which don't exist won't harm u but if u believe too fervently it can make u incapable of distinguishing reality n relate to the real world

chatty555
08-11-2015, 03:54 AM
You can't summon something which don't exist.
You might as well summon the spirit of captain America to fight the talibans

Believing in something which don't exist won't harm u but if u believe too fervently it can make u incapable of distinguishing reality n relate to the real world

Bro sadfa, My personal experience was, there was once I was waiting for my friend under his block at about 11pm. Go there tcss, under his block has old school stone table, chair n a toilet. Toilet about 6m away from where I was sitting, can visibly see inside the toilet. But what I saw was the tap keep tapping n tapping with water flowing n nobody was inside. Explain to me in science terms how this happens. Magnetic or gravity force or tap spoil? Cannot be mah, then the only explanation I got from my friend when I met him was, 2 kids trying to disturb me. I looked at him n ask where? What he can see I cannot.

sadfa
08-11-2015, 04:48 AM
Bro sadfa, My personal experience was, there was once I was waiting for my friend under his block at about 11pm. Go there tcss, under his block has old school stone table, chair n a toilet. Toilet about 6m away from where I was sitting, can visibly see inside the toilet. But what I saw was the tap keep tapping n tapping with water flowing n nobody was inside. Explain to me in science terms how this happens. Magnetic or gravity force or tap spoil? Cannot be mah, then the only explanation I got from my friend when I met him was, 2 kids trying to disturb me. I looked at him n ask where? What he can see I cannot.

This is called plumbing problem not supernatural problem ok.

The water flowing may be from the pipes, sometimes water flowing very loud. So not from washbasin.

Next time just go n turn the tap the other way n close it.
When a lot of water keep flowing, sometimes sounds like water flow, stop, flow.

I always go to this shopping centre, I press the tap, the water keep flowing cannot stop. Like 10 seconds but I never say got ghost.

Lord_of_Panda
08-11-2015, 10:52 AM
most people with black magic is link to ghost

darkness4311666
08-11-2015, 12:12 PM
chatty555 if you do not try you will never know

unicornboy
08-11-2015, 12:34 PM

Didnt bro nightcrawler just given you two links?

Or you want us to spoonfeed you all the way to the ghost or spirits?:rolleyes:

darkness4311666
09-11-2015, 12:01 PM
normal banana can

newyorker88
09-11-2015, 12:37 PM

This is nothing. I personally saw it, w few other camp mates in Nee Soon Camp... The old old one... not the new one more than 20 over years ago. The shower tap can spray out water on its own... That's before SAF sublet the work to outside cleaners to clean toilet. Don't ask how it works. We are far away from the tap n it just spray out n stop. If you don't press, it wont come out.

Toilet flushing itself? Plenty of such cases. My recruits in BMT ( 7BTS, if those know whats that) complain that a lot.

Guard house in Nee Soon? Most famous of all. The beds can rock n roll whoever sleeps on it.

nitecrawllerr
10-11-2015, 04:25 PM

I am afraid after u had tried it may be too late for u to give it up....altogether:D

nitecrawllerr
10-11-2015, 04:52 PM
Following is a javanese Kuda Kepang video whereby the spirits and the performers dancing together. They ate glasses, grass, etc....

https://vimeo.com/39629646

Such trance like kuda kepang performances no longer exists in sillypore. Its banned leow. :o

naemlo
10-11-2015, 05:40 PM
Such trance like kuda kepang performances no longer exists in sillypore. Its banned leow. :o

Gurus walk over hot coal, broken glasses, sitting inside boiling oil, eating fire... :eek: Super power :rolleyes:.... but if u want to investigate further, anyone with balls also simply can do them. :D

End of the day... if u believe in super power then the above are amazing but if u doubtful then they are just tricks.

nitecrawllerr
10-11-2015, 08:26 PM
Gurus walk over hot coal, broken glasses, sitting inside boiling oil, eating fire... :eek: Super power :rolleyes:.... but if u want to investigate further, anyone with balls also simply can do them. :D

End of the day... if u believe in super power then the above are amazing but if u doubtful then they are just tricks.

Have u ever wonder as far as trance is concerned, hindu priest uses incense, chinese medium uses incense, malay bomoh or even kuda kepang also uses incense. Why? U think is coincidence?

naemlo
10-11-2015, 09:55 PM
Why? U think is coincidence?

No need to argue too much, coincidence???... chinese, malay, indian, Indo and so on take rice as main diet too.

As mentioned earlier, u believe there is then it is super power. If u dun believe then all are just bullshit, making use of human ignorance and stupidity to believe in super power. I am always neutral in all these.

I take another example of human ignorance and stupidity.... A celebrity visited a temple and was photograph and video by the media... next thing, this temple will be famous....

sadfa
10-11-2015, 10:00 PM
Have u ever wonder as far as trance is concerned, hindu priest uses incense, chinese medium uses incense, malay bomoh or even kuda kepang also uses incense. Why? U think is coincidence?

You want to take isolated examples to point to something?

Why not take more relevant things like mediums tend to be men n not highly educated. Coincidence?

sadfa
10-11-2015, 10:06 PM
No need to argue too much, coincidence???... chinese, malay, indian, Indo and so on take rice as main diet too.

As mentioned earlier, u believe there is then it is super power. If u dun believe then all are just bullshit, making use of human ignorance and stupidity to believe in super power. I am always neutral in all these.

Please la.
Belief doesn't make a bs into reality.

There are ppl who believe in hocus pocus religion but that doesn't make the figurehead some super powered entity or their religious sayings the truth.

They say cixi n the qing court believed the boxers are protected by spirits but they ended by being massacred by the whites.

Belief doesn't make a nothing into something

LastApril
10-11-2015, 11:04 PM

LOLed when I read that :D:D:D Nice one.

We must always use brain to think and not get swayed by emotions.

geylangb
19-11-2015, 10:56 PM
http://forums.$$$$$$$$$$$$.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/%5B-%5D-supernatural-thread-4486116-397.html

geylangb
19-11-2015, 11:07 PM
http://forums.$$$$$$$$$$$$.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/%5B-%5D-supernatural-thread-4486116-396.html