PDA

View Full Version : City Harvest Church goers apologise to Kong Hee for causing him to be found guilty of

Sammyboy RSS Feed
27-10-2015, 12:30 AM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

City Harvest Church goers apologise to Kong Hee for causing him to be found guilty of fraud
They said they should have given him more money then none of this would have happened.

http://newnation.sg/wp-content/uploads/sun-ho-kong-hee-city-harvest.jpg

Thousands of City Harvest Church goers from that particular walk of life, who believe they are walking with their saviour, bowed their heads low and closed their eyes in anguish as they repeatedly said they are sorry.

This after they apologised to City Harvest Church founder Kong Hee for causing him to be found guilty of fraud with five other current and former leaders of the church.
One church goer, Yeshu Aini, said the responsibility is his to bear: “It is my fault. I should have given 50 percent of my monthly allowance to Kong Hee instead of just 30 percent.”

“I was too stingy and this caused him to do unlawful things to find ways to get more money to give to God.”

“I can only blame myself.”

Other church goers said there can be no one else left to blame for Kong Hee’s predicament but those who were still present in the congregation.
The church goer, Qu Jiao Tang, said: “We must blame all those who are still in the church now and were here all along, because those who left, have obviously absolved themselves of responsibility.”

“But look at us. We are still in this congregation and we have been and are still able to help, but it looks like we haven’t tried hard enough.”

“If we put our hearts and minds into it, we could have made a difference and Pastor Kong Hee wouldn’t be in trouble.”

“It is really the congregation’s mistake. And for that we are sorry, Pastor Kong Hee.”

At press time, current church goers said they will borrow money to give to the church if it makes the place better.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://singsupplies.com/showthread.php?218953-City-Harvest-Church-goers-apologise-to-Kong-Hee-for-causing-him-to-be-found-guilty-of&goto=newpost).