PDA

View Full Version : When i was 20-23, SEX was everything...

bombardment
25-07-2006, 02:41 PM
I am currently 26 now, and these events happened when i was 20-23...those glorious days..

I actually lost my first time when i was in JC to a gal whom i was her 4th (wtf)...but well, in JCs last time, there were always lotsa sex. ppl stay back late in container-made classes to self study, but when it was late, it was hell loose inside. Back of LTs (Lecture Theatre) were also good spots as ppl who wanna go there will have to passby a long alley, in which will be the best security alert for the lovers. However, sex in JCs were considered immature yet as most couples were still puppylovers. I will not commend more on my JC life, as i only had sex with that one and only gal. (Well, if interested, may include a small section in between if i have time)...Sex was always interesting, as everytime new things are tried...But the best will never come from a single gal..u have to wander =)

After JC, i proceeded to NS at 19, still the same old gf, weekend book out only bonk and bonk, go back camp all full of lovebites. As i was in police, there is a short break on wednesday nite. Wednesday nite either go 81 shorttime or go home straight and bonk. In police, the passing out is 4mths, and well, just on the eve of my passing out, we broke off. She was the possessive type and would control me like a dog, i hated it and my frens hated her too...she would check my pager (that time hp just out and not yet buy) and ask me who is this who is that..blah blah blah...made me kinda pissed. However, my affection for her is there, and everytime after we quarrel, i would always coax her...and things will be fine again.

Somehow, on that eve of that passing nite, i was so damn pissed with her that i told myself i had to teach her a lesson. Peer pressures from campmates saying how gfs always ditch their bfs during NS and having affairs outside spice up my anger. I had a penpal at that time, since like when i was sec 2, and we were keeping in touch until i had this gf. I had not seen her before as i always tell myself penpals cun be so pretty, if so pretty, still write letters know guys for what...she had given me her pager number but i had never paged her my number, only msgs of 6000-9 (goodnite) or 177155-4 (Miss u)..That nite, i told myself, things had to move on. As i had no hp, i paged that gal my bunkmate's hp number with my code, so that she knows its me. She did not call until like the next morning, when we were changing and polishing our boots to get ready for passing out parade. i answered the phone and was welcomed by a sweet voice.

E : "U finally she de page me to call u ah?"

ME: " Haha, yar lor, i in camp usually, no time and no hp thats y"

E: "Then y yesterday suddenly page me leh?"

ME cheekily : " Xiang Ni ma, bu hao meh"?

E: "Xiang di de tou, when wanna meet me?"

ME: "wah, so direct ah u, so fast, i shy le"

E: " u stay so near me, meet my place lah"

i was staying at potong pasir and she was at joo seng, what separated us was only Lichi Ave, beside the muslim cemetery,walk also quite far, take taxi 5min, always around $3.00 nia.

I tell myself, ok go there try my luck, if ugly i chao..anyway she also dun have my contact number ..hahaha...

That day after my passing out parade, i went home to bath and took a cab over to wait at her block downstairs. when i arrived, i went to the public phone and paged (596) wo dao le. Waited for like 15mins and she not yet down, feeling damn excited...that kinda feeling, very difficult to describe...

Finally, a petite gal came down, PURPLE hair, skinny yet sweet. I was attracted to her at first sight. wah i really so lucky ah, penpal also can so chio one ah..Mai tu liao, walked over and acknowledge...she seemed shy though she looked sibeh ah lian...say looked at me and say : "wah so fit and tanned one ah" (i was in police, everyday do nothing but run, not fit and tanned then what, lol, but now like one piece of clumsy shit liao me =P )...
I din +++ much but just smiled...She told me she lived on the 2nd floor and asked me whether i wanna go up and play PS with her brother. i agreed as i had nothing on later that evening. Went up her place and only her younger bro was there, pri 6 then. she said her parents always go nearby CC sing song,then go kopitiam drink beer until 3-4 am then home.her place was a mansionette (did i spell it correctly?)...double storey. i proceeded to playing PS with her bro and din really +++ to her. After a while of playing, damn sianz, her bro ask me wan to play CHOR DAI DEE (Big 2), i say ok and whats the bets. he say no money, loser have to do what winner ask to...i obliged. I always won and always ask them do boliao things like take water for me, massage my back, blah blah blah...until got once her bro finally won...he ask her sis to kiss me!!! i was shocked, however i acted blur...waiting to see what will happen...E then spoil things up by saying " dun wan play liao, tired, i wan go sleep liao"..grrrrrrrr...i peeped my watch and well it was like 11plus at nite already, i also better make my way home. I left the place and was about to take a cab when suddenly, my pager shook. it was a voice mail. went to the nearest public phone and listened to it. it was E. she said: " my bro sleep le, u dun wan your kiss meh?"

I put down the phone, taking 2 steps at a time, up the stairs to 2nd storey...DING DONG...my heart pounding...

DOOR OPENS...(to be continued)

(PS, guys dun mind my long story, cos i like to include every detail as all things are still fresh in my mind, who knows, one day i come back and read my stories again...lol) very eng in office, will update asap

michael8330
29-07-2006, 05:48 PM
continue lah,
still waiting for yr most juicy part:D

limnic
29-07-2006, 06:44 PM
Good story!

Ronaldo
29-07-2006, 06:58 PM
Joo Seng and Potong Pasir.. Finally something around my neighbourhood...
The market no more liaoz and the CC also gone...

Hmm.. at least I could visualise the story... Joo Seng is it near the playground?

assster
30-07-2006, 04:37 AM
nice story, keep it coming :D

Lord_of_kings
30-07-2006, 09:49 AM
Good start to a great story, i supposed.. keep it up :)

bombardment
01-08-2006, 12:11 PM
eh...what happened to my part 2 and 3??? all gone...erased?

bombardment
01-08-2006, 12:13 PM
was busy from friday until now...wanted to post part 4, then saw left part one...err...anone can tell me what happened????hmm....

MONDAY AND TUESDAY is SIBEH SIANZ WEEKDAYS!!!!!!!!!!!:D :p

bombardment
01-08-2006, 12:15 PM
THIS reply for RONALDO...

is inside one..if i nv remember wrongly, i think blk 18 or 20...i know mkt gone, but CC also??omg..lol...the folks used to sing KTV there...

kopisiutai
01-08-2006, 01:27 PM
was busy from friday until now...wanted to post part 4, then saw left part one...err...anone can tell me what happened????hmm....

MONDAY AND TUESDAY is SIBEH SIANZ WEEKDAYS!!!!!!!!!!!:D :p

Bombardment
you got two threads... part 2&3 at this thread http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=56963&page=2

imaginative
02-08-2006, 06:08 PM
When I was 20-23, SEX was everything...
When I am 34 now, SEX is still everything... :D

Nice one. Pls share more.