PDA

View Full Version : This is what i called a REAL man.. dedicated to Chootchiew and Ah Meng (Manginas)

Sammyboy RSS Feed
26-10-2015, 11:40 AM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

A viral video has surfaced showing a male guitar player slapping a woman in the face after she interrupted his performance and reached forward to attack him.

Although the greater context of the situation is unknown due to the short length of the video, it seems likely this is another case of an unruly female confidently attacking a man under the presumption men won’t hit back because “men shouldn’t hit women.”

Upon reaching out to either grab or punch the man, the woman is quickly wrenched away as he grabs her by the arm, deterring her attack.

At this point, he pushes her onto a nearby couch, and shouts, “I’m gonna slap you in the fuckin’ face!”.

He honors his words.

That fucking bitch deserves to be slapped. To all sinkie low life manginas, women are not to be put on the pedestal. They are supposed to be violated and slapped.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?218917-This-is-what-i-called-a-REAL-man-dedicated-to-Chootchiew-and-Ah-Meng-(Manginas)&goto=newpost).