PDA

View Full Version : Milf milf

178noobnoob
26-10-2015, 12:40 AM
While working, saw this milf not too bad, wearing super short shorts, revealing her butt cheek and a tee shirt to show her 'drain'. Came up to me, ask some question and etc. afterwhich, got her contact number and name. Few days later, the thing she's looking for is here. Called her and said she will look for me today. Saw her again, with another super short shorts, showing her well maintained figures and butt cheek, got me the urge to wanna bang her. 😱😱😱 thinking what should i do. Feel like giving her a 'aftersales' call. 🙊

carlzeissplanar
26-10-2015, 10:02 AM
I'd say, don't need to think too much, just give her a "courtesy call" and no need to fantasize what comes after. She will let you know.

Good luck! :D

26-10-2015, 10:05 AM
Wish u gd luck and camping for ur update

ringo6668
26-10-2015, 01:22 PM
Why not just call her lah no need to think.Dont try you don't know try already than you know.If you dont dare to try recommend to me..tell her iam your college.:D:DHope you are succesfull bro.:p

178noobnoob
26-10-2015, 11:21 PM
Why not just call her lah no need to think.Dont try you don't know try already than you know.If you dont dare to try recommend to me..tell her iam your college.:D:DHope you are succesfull bro.:p

Hahahaha! Thanks bro! Send a 'aftersales' service. But now, dont know to to meet her up. That's the headache part, told her if cant, i dont mind going down to offer my help. But she said will try. What should i do?

hugs
27-10-2015, 01:27 PM
Hahahaha! Thanks bro! Send a 'aftersales' service. But now, dont know to to meet her up. That's the headache part, told her if cant, i dont mind going down to offer my help. But she said will try. What should i do?

She has no idea also about what are you trying to do. Are you interested in banging her or selling another service? Make it clear☺ we all camping for updates.

jj_jj
27-10-2015, 01:54 PM
Tell her you can help with ANY issues after work :)

178noobnoob
27-10-2015, 03:22 PM
She has no idea also about what are you trying to do. Are you interested in banging her or selling another service? Make it clear☺ we all camping for updates.

Hahaha. The reason i posted here is of course try to get banged if possible. But tried offering her like 'meet up' to fix her issue. Her respond was she will try another alternative first. If cant, then she will look for me. Hopefully can get the result i'm hoping for. 🙊

Boinkboinkboink
27-10-2015, 04:06 PM
Hahaha. The reason i posted here is of course try to get banged if possible. But tried offering her like 'meet up' to fix her issue. Her respond was she will try another alternative first. If cant, then she will look for me. Hopefully can get the result i'm hoping for. 🙊

Btw, what are you selling that need aftersales? Smartphone?:p :rolleyes:

178noobnoob
27-10-2015, 04:53 PM
Btw, what are you selling that need aftersales? Smartphone?:p :rolleyes:

Yes bro. Selling smartphone. Scared she dont know how to use. 🙊 that's why i offered aftersales. 🙊

178noobnoob
27-10-2015, 11:30 PM
She msg-ed me earlier on. Stating everything is okay. Guess that's the end of the story. 😭😭😭 i'm so lost...

Canon246
28-10-2015, 12:01 PM
Dont chao ahugua la....want to bang her just ask her out...if she interested to give you a chance, she will go out..if not then just move on...dont act till like some loser say want to provide "after sales" service...

178noobnoob
28-10-2015, 01:58 PM
Dont chao ahugua la....want to bang her just ask her out...if she interested to give you a chance, she will go out..if not then just move on...dont act till like some loser say want to provide "after sales" service...

Bro, You just know someone recently then ask her out without any reason? Then it's pure obvious. But you dont need to worry bout me. Managed to get positive feedback from her. Asking her out is only a matter of time. Like what she said 'can always look for her also' 😁😁😁

orangeproud
31-10-2015, 03:17 PM
Bro, hv lobang liao ah?;) She is 1 of ur customer, does she giving u some hints or signals, if yes, can take the initiative if right opportunity come:p

Good luck & success to u:)

178noobnoob
02-11-2015, 01:22 AM
Bro, hv lobang liao ah?;) She is 1 of ur customer, does she giving u some hints or signals, if yes, can take the initiative if right opportunity come:p

Good luck & success to u:)

Hi bro!

Long time didnt chat with you!
She never really give hints. But sort of will 'take care' of you.
Like sometime when late already, she will say 'sleep early' and etc.
dont know is caring or she dont want to msg.
So dont really know if it's a yes or no. :(

orangeproud
05-11-2015, 01:35 PM
Hi bro!

Maybe she needs times to observe u more, or it's juz a friendly gesture from a big sis to show her caring to small bro:rolleyes:

Bro, let nature take its course;)

If u really interested in her, take ur time to observe her, if she really hint u, then u take further action.:)

178noobnoob
06-11-2015, 09:13 AM
Maybe she needs times to observe u more, or it's juz a friendly gesture from a big sis to show her caring to small bro:rolleyes:

Bro, let nature take its course;)

If u really interested in her, take ur time to observe her, if she really hint u, then u take further action.:)

Taking time to osberve. But now it's hard to continue. Looking for a topic to chat is kind of hard.
Not sure how to start.

harrythedick
06-11-2015, 01:35 PM
Don't be a fucking wuss . In life it's simple no venture no gain . Overthinking sometimes is a waste of time makes you stiff and leads to a loss in overall charisma . Two options simple . One go for it and potentially get laid . Two whine and bitch here while jerking off yourself . You decide .

mikek
20-12-2015, 06:31 AM
Any updates, TS? Let us know what is the current situation is. :)

Melissa2015
21-12-2015, 11:15 AM
Hi bro!

She is cock teasing you.
because you failed to strike when the iron was hot.
probably, another lucky guy has her now.

Melissa2015
21-12-2015, 11:20 AM
Taking time to osberve. But now it's hard to continue. Looking for a topic to chat is kind of hard.
Not sure how to start.

Woman loves to shop.
you can start by asking her favourite designer handbag,
which beauty or hair saloon,
and yes, be brave, just ask her if she would like to go Starbucks for coffee and get to know her better.
Trust me, speaking from my own "needs and wants".

178noobnoob
22-12-2015, 01:34 PM
Any updates, TS? Let us know what is the current situation is. :)

Recently added her on fb.
Didnt know how to start the convo again.

wangzzz
23-12-2015, 01:43 AM

Just ask her out for dinner!

massater
04-01-2016, 03:35 PM
just message/wechat/whatsapp her lah

u never know the answer

razorblade41
13-01-2016, 10:06 AM
I say you make your intentions clear and bang her.

I used to bang a milf before. Made a terrible mistake by being too aggressive and now I regret.

hugs
13-01-2016, 11:41 AM
Just give up lah. Even CNY is here soon and no happenings.

Johnbass
14-01-2016, 08:30 AM

Come, I give you free lesson on sian chiobu...
Post a selfie of you doing "planking"...
Then ask her want to plank together?
:D

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/23/27/e3/2327e36b577f9e339b149afbf4e9bb25.jpg

hugs
14-01-2016, 03:25 PM
I miss planking

DrXXX
29-01-2016, 05:54 PM
I miss planking

i miss planking too .... especially sex planking ...

KawsBoy
06-02-2016, 12:41 AM
Say there is a free gift that just arrived and you want pass to her.
Best if you can deliver to her house during the day (most probably she will be alone at home....)

hugs
06-02-2016, 07:57 AM
i miss planking too .... especially sex planking ...
yeah...my memories..those hot nights.