PDA

View Full Version : What you do when your GF/Wife has period????

raymond_ralim
25-07-2006, 09:17 AM
hi just want to know how bro here do to relieve needs.. if your gf/wife have period.. and you got the need to f**k her

noname123
25-07-2006, 09:20 AM
1) PCC
2) dun care if got period or not....just do it
3) go Geylang

My reply good or not? :D

krime8
25-07-2006, 09:24 AM
She will compromise by BBBJ.:)

alvinchan7
25-07-2006, 09:25 AM
I do not care if she(wife) is having period .. I still ON her ... sometimes .. if the period is too heavy ... she will tell me and I will ask her to blow me ... If she decided that the period is not heavy ... we will have it in the shower ... we dun want to mess up our bed sheets ... we did it before and the bloody bed sheet has to be throw away ... the bed still has the blood strain mark ... hahaha ...

Do you know that girls are hornier when they are having period .. or going to have their period ? ... The breast area will be more sensitive to touch ... and that is how I make her horny and arouse her .... making her wanting to have a piece of me ... that is when I ask her if it is ok to penetrate .. or just give me a bj. I am ok with ... just a bj ... while I fondle her ...

Alrighty ... I know some guys feel disgusted to see blood ... but having it while she is having period is kinda different ... as the vaginal will be warmer due to the blood(maybe) ... or something else .. I dunno ... but I feel it warmer ... and naturally .. it is wetter ... hahaaha ...

Have fun ... period or not ...

Alvin

noname123
25-07-2006, 09:26 AM
She will compromise by BBBJ.:)

Provided the gf/wife allows lah....can i say like that or not...:rolleyes:

noname123
25-07-2006, 09:28 AM
I do not care if she(wife) is having period .. I still ON her ... sometimes .. if the period is too heavy ... she will tell me and I will ask her to blow me ... If she decided that the period is not heavy ... we will have it in the shower ... we dun want to mess up our bed sheets ... we did it before and the bloody bed sheet has to be throw away ... the bed still has the blood strain mark ... hahaha ...

Do you know that girls are hornier when they are having period .. or going to have their period ? ... The breast area will be more sensitive to touch ... and that is how I make her horny and arouse her .... making her wanting to have a piece of me ... that is when I ask her if it is ok to penetrate .. or just give me a bj. I am ok with ... just a bj ... while I fondle her ...

Alrighty ... I know some guys feel disgusted to see blood ... but having it while she is having period is kinda different ... as the vaginal will be warmer due to the blood(maybe) ... or something else .. I dunno ... but I feel it warmer ... and naturally .. it is wetter ... hahaaha ...

Alvin

True true..you have your points.....but hor....in terms of medical side....it's no good for the women....;)

big dick
25-07-2006, 09:30 AM
bbbj followed by CIM

bart
25-07-2006, 09:31 AM
One time I on FL. Fuck halfway change position notice a bit of blood on the CD. Damm. Dick turn soft.

FUCKYOU
25-07-2006, 09:34 AM
it turns me off... but i know of someone who is turn on with the red liquid.. but i cannot mention his nick here.....;)

in fact DNAT once ask me.... that ribena juice can drink want or not huh??? is it vitamin C rich????:D

noname123
25-07-2006, 09:35 AM
bbbj followed by CIM

Again...provided gf/wife allow lah...

BTW...u like that treat women good meh....:D

noname123
25-07-2006, 09:38 AM
it turns me off... but i know of someone who is turn on with the red liquid.. but i cannot mention his nick here.....

in fact DNAT once ask me.... that ribena juice can drink want or not huh??? is it vitamin C rich????:D

Ask NAT NAT to test first lor....see if he drinks liao can his face complexion change for the better or not...if can = vitamin C rich....:D

big dick
25-07-2006, 09:38 AM
Again...provided gf/wife allow lah...

BTW...u like that treat women good meh....:D

well.. my wife never complain... :p

noname123
25-07-2006, 09:39 AM

Then i must say...you very the FORTUNATE arh!!!!!:D

big dick
25-07-2006, 09:41 AM
Then i must say...you very the FORTUNATE arh!!!!!:D

krime8
25-07-2006, 09:41 AM
Provided the gf/wife allows lah....can i say like that or not...:rolleyes:

Oh, she initiate it. Not me. She's pretty nice to me lah, what else can i say?:o

noname123
25-07-2006, 09:45 AM
Oh, she initiate it. Not me. She's pretty nice to me lah, what else can i say?:o

SIBEH GOOD leh.....hello...you all got any gal friends who are so open ...introduce me leh....:rolleyes:

FUCKYOU
25-07-2006, 09:47 AM
alamak pai seh.... i accidently reveal his nick liao... cannot edit some more..sorry :o

it turns me off... but i know of someone who is turn on with the red liquid.. but i cannot mention his nick here.....

in fact DNAT once ask me.... that ribena juice can drink want or not huh??? is it vitamin C rich????

clarenceT
25-07-2006, 09:47 AM

Alvin

Bro,,
Its not d blood..its dah smell..upp my prc gf during her 4th day..
suppose d flow stop liao..bang her doggie too vigourous..trigger it..
smeell bad man..but shiok..
:p

noname123
25-07-2006, 09:51 AM
alamak pai seh.... i accidently reveal his nick liao... cannot edit some more..sorry :o

ORRR....i sms NAT NAT now....:D

krime8
25-07-2006, 09:51 AM
SIBEH GOOD leh.....hello...you all got any gal friends who are so open ...introduce me leh....:rolleyes:

If you can get a Jap gf will be best. They will do anything for their man.:cool:

noname123
25-07-2006, 09:55 AM
If you can get a Jap gf will be best. They will do anything for their man.:cool:

Aiyo...why you all think all japs ladies will do anything for their man....watch too much DVDs liao lah...

Nowadays jap ladies not like last time lah....dun be fool be their outlook willingness....;)

michael8330
25-07-2006, 09:55 AM
bj and then pcc in the toilet , don't dirty the bedsheet, or not the miad wash very pei say:D

denikeve
25-07-2006, 10:50 AM
i fucked my ex-gf even when she has period. haha. bo bian lah i too horny liao.

+ she didn't mind either.

jimmyccc
25-07-2006, 11:08 AM
stil can have sex mah... just wear condom la... dun want any infection... i still have sex with my gal during her period... all i can say is that she damn horny and sensitive...

sex4LiFe
25-07-2006, 11:30 AM
for me.. when my gf has her period.. it means my "monthly bonus" is here..

hurhurhur.. her period very regular.. so everytime during that whole week of menses.. i will cum inside her as often as i can..

so far.. for the past 11 months.. everything swee swee.. :p

juzjoin
25-07-2006, 11:34 AM
well if her period flow is not so heavy i still make love to her, during this period they will feel more horny in fact and they get turn on easily... in fact she like me to mount her during this period....

Pokimon1
25-07-2006, 11:37 AM
hi just want to know how bro here do to relieve needs.. if your gf/wife have period.. and you got the need to f**k her

They are most horny when they have their period.

I normally fuck them in the bathtub... Kekeke::D

longman9992002
25-07-2006, 11:45 AM
Do u guy know there is a thing call "Fleshlight" in the market?:p
I use it when my wife has period, which she is having now.:rolleyes:

Heng

5stars
25-07-2006, 11:45 AM
Ha ha.. I think you are riding on the "safe period".. Well.. My gf always tell me to do it straight. Feeling is really great... hee hee for me.. when my gf has her period.. it means my "monthly bonus" is here..

hurhurhur.. her period very regular.. so everytime during that whole week of menses.. i will cum inside her as often as i can..

so far.. for the past 11 months.. everything swee swee.. :p

krime8
25-07-2006, 12:22 PM
Aiyo...why you all think all japs ladies will do anything for their man....watch too much DVDs liao lah...

Nowadays jap ladies not like last time lah....dun be fool be their outlook willingness....;)

Ermm...cause my gf is Jap mah. ;)

bongster_88
25-07-2006, 03:47 PM
... if your gf/wife have period.. and you got the need to f**k her

It's a no no for me. The sight of blood and even thinking of the blood will make me soft.So no no. The worst thing I've encountered was before you bonked the girl, she removed her pants with her menstrual pad!!! I quickly ran off giving all sorts of excuses. Not right for me to bonk a girl when she is having her menses.Just not right.Got to respect her body.Also to protect our little precious brother too.Just too mensessy for me.It's an absolute NO NO. If I really need too, just go to somewhere and get it wanked !

dc8888
25-07-2006, 04:26 PM
go hc tcss with fren...

t123
25-07-2006, 05:27 PM
Still the same, sex as usual, but of course no painting job.

raymond_ralim
25-07-2006, 07:23 PM
WoW got so many happening when your gf/wife having period... but for me is a SAD story every she will complain stomach got wind can't do abt 4to 5 days b4 her period then another 7days for her period to go off so total i have to put up for 12days :mad: :mad:

Up My pts if you like my topic thks in advance

sta1100
25-07-2006, 09:34 PM
My wife don't mind to have during her period, can also shoot inside her

AngelEye
25-07-2006, 11:53 PM
bbbj followed by CIM

that's rather selfish of u. u only think of ur own pleasure.

AngelEye
25-07-2006, 11:56 PM

are u sure???????????????

ldy_hanger
26-07-2006, 12:51 AM
Bo pian liao.... have to look for my lover for bonking session.... :D

Cheers

donalduck5
26-07-2006, 01:13 AM
Sex is natural and a part of our life. Just as we get hungry and thirsty, we (men & women) get horny too! And this horny feeling should be satisifed in a mutually agreeable manner. :D

My wife is a very understanding partner ... if the flow is not to heavy, I fuck her in her pussy and she is okay with that.

Sometimes, she offers to suck for me during heavy flow (especially on the first day) or alternatively, we have anal sex ... and she enjoys that too.

So, whether it is red tide or no red tide, it is business as usual. :)

mldue
26-07-2006, 01:34 AM
I also continue to bonk, but gf tends to be more prone to mood swings. The smell doesn't really put me off. Though I definitely prefer it when no period. Can do a lot more. :) and not to mention, less messy too.

Wonder when it'll get to anal sex though... see how it goes.

ahboonah
26-07-2006, 01:42 AM
good for all of you out there. my wife will complain abt stomach cramp. no sex for a few days then.................

big dick
26-07-2006, 10:11 AM
are u sure???????????????

u wan to meet my wife and ask her personally?:D

lobang_king
26-07-2006, 10:16 AM
avoid sex during her period the smell is unbearable and a real turn off.

lobang_king
26-07-2006, 10:20 AM
bro trust me my ex is a japanese and they are not a do anything for me type.. they are shy though. nowaday i think it is hard to find a girl who is willing to do anything for the guy. just my 2 cents

lobang_king
26-07-2006, 10:21 AM
bro i have to salute you. the smell is really unbearable to me. btw is anal sex consider unnatural sex?

I also continue to bonk, but gf tends to be more prone to mood swings. The smell doesn't really put me off. Though I definitely prefer it when no period. Can do a lot more. :) and not to mention, less messy too.

Wonder when it'll get to anal sex though... see how it goes.

chamelion
26-07-2006, 10:32 AM
Think of it already turn me off let alone seeing it.:o

Different ppl like different food...

angryANDmad
26-07-2006, 10:35 AM
you all should respect the wife decision
having sex during period is not funny.

BaoBei512
26-07-2006, 10:40 AM
Interestin thread.. I din noe that menses got bad smell de.. maybe its the same.. got something to do with the diet..

Guys that eat alot of fishy things will get fishy smell sperm.. so maybe certain gers... eat certain food will get bad smell..

Wonder what smell will chocolates give off.. :p

Brother...Bob
26-07-2006, 10:59 AM
Brothers...

Is time to make Char Siew !!!

Brother...Bob

Optimus_Prime
26-07-2006, 11:11 AM
So far... I've only "Chuan Red Lights" only with 3 gals only...

One was an ex-gf...
One was one of my KC gals...
One was a PRC KTV gal...

Bro, actually it's all a mental thing and only maybe the 1st or 2nd day cannot ML.. the rest of her period are ok... So if your wife or gf is okie w it... by all means go ahead... failing which still got PPC or BBBJ mah...

I actually did my KC gal on her 2nd day... and the blood really left a big red stain on the bed... but she was more hornier than usual... (cus she initiated it)

raymond_ralim
26-07-2006, 12:33 PM
why my points reduced from 9 to 7 who did it ..pls give me a reason ...:confused:

phallusman
26-07-2006, 02:27 PM
Interestin thread.. I din noe that menses got bad smell de.. maybe its the same.. got something to do with the diet..

Guys that eat alot of fishy things will get fishy smell sperm.. so maybe certain gers... eat certain food will get bad smell..

Wonder what smell will chocolates give off.. :p

What about minah who have so much chilli in her diet - must be extra hot that even your kukujiao can feel the heat.
Bee careful, dun get burnt.

AngelEye
26-07-2006, 10:39 PM
u wan to meet my wife and ask her personally?:D

?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????

krime8
26-07-2006, 11:35 PM
bro trust me my ex is a japanese and they are not a do anything for me type.. they are shy though. nowaday i think it is hard to find a girl who is willing to do anything for the guy. just my 2 cents

It's ok, just try to find one lor. And yes, my gf is Jap, willing to do what i want and is driving me wild. hehe :o