PDA

View Full Version : Mutual masturbation with Audience

fatfella
25-10-2015, 11:01 AM
Hoping to round up 2 guys and 3 girls to do a mutual masturbation circle. No touching. But everyone must be naked. I will book a nice hotel - 5 star and maybe even on Sentosa.

Requirements:
Body type: Fit & athletic
Grooming: Men & Women must be completely shaved
Race: Doesn't matter

Audience:
We can have an audience. Want girls and guys to watch. No need to masturbate but must be naked also. Maximum 10 people.

Rules:
1) No touching. If you want to fuck each other, you can do it after the session.
At your own time.

2) No phones or photos or videos during session

3) MUST BE DISCREET

If you're interested, please message me. If you are a guy don't PM me unless you have a girl you can bring.

Totallyuseless
25-10-2015, 11:03 AM
Like that oso can AH??? I help U bump the thread:D

reading
25-10-2015, 04:54 PM
ts u m or f ?

good luck :D

ahsiao didi
25-10-2015, 10:19 PM
Hoping to round up 2 guys and 3 girls to do a mutual masturbation circle. No touching. But everyone must be naked. I will book a nice hotel - 5 star and maybe even on Sentosa.

Requirements:
Body type: Fit & athletic
Grooming: Men & Women must be completely shaved
Race: Doesn't matter

Audience:
We can have an audience. Want girls and guys to watch. No need to masturbate but must be naked also. Maximum 10 people.

Rules:
1) No touching. If you want to fuck each other, you can do it after the session.
At your own time.

2) No phones or photos or videos during session

3) MUST BE DISCREET

If you're interested, please message me. If you are a guy don't PM me unless you have a girl you can bring.

Bro, if guy cannot PM you than where you get all the naked watchers leh? Just curios:confused: