PDA

View Full Version : Romance @ Rose Palace

Rose Palace
24-07-2006, 09:46 PM
Hi guys, this is an all new Group for everyone to view the beauties from the Rose Palace (http://asia.groups.yahoo.com/group/ro_ro_palace/). Please PM me with your email address or Yahoo! ID and your contact number. You will receive a sms to verify and once replied, you will be the member. All pictures inside are censored with eyes covered. To view uncensor pictures, you will be automatically added to the parent Group after you complete a successful booking.

Alternatively, you may view the current pics (http://sg.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ro_ro_palace/my_photos)here.

jammer074
25-07-2006, 10:04 AM
Hi

I'm interested in joining yr group

pls email me at [email protected]

jammer074

nrc2
25-07-2006, 12:07 PM
me interested in joining ur grp

jacky chan
25-07-2006, 12:38 PM
Maybe u want to place your damages so that bros would knw thier budget whether worth it...:D

sgblackdevil
25-07-2006, 03:26 PM
Hi guys, this is an all new Group for everyone to view the beauties from the Rose Palace (http://asia.groups.yahoo.com/group/ro_ro_palace/). Please PM me with your email address or Yahoo! ID and your contact number. You will receive a sms to verify and once replied, you will be the member. All pictures inside are censored with eyes covered. To view uncensor pictures, you will be automatically added to the parent Group after you complete a successful booking.

Alternatively, you may view the current pics (http://sg.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ro_ro_palace/my_photos)here.

Are you a new okt???......or a lousy OKTwho cannot make it then change nick......:D

SamEdAce
25-07-2006, 03:56 PM
Are you a new okt???......or a lousy OKTwho cannot make it then change nick......:D

New Okt can so easy get so many FL working?
I say, this must be a lousy OKT's Clone.
Which one is it?? :D

Rose Palace
26-07-2006, 09:13 AM

None. neither both. And I am not Icheongster.

Rose Palace
26-07-2006, 04:06 PM

Bro, i would suggest that you don't associate yourself to SamEdAce. or else ppl will think you are also one of his clones. :D

Gd2day
26-07-2006, 04:45 PM
Wat's the damage?

peterparker89
26-07-2006, 06:34 PM
Just had a session with Italian Michelle.

It was a VERY hot afternoon! The sun was out with a vengence today.

Arrived at appointed time and confirmed room number. Knock Knock. Greeted by a pretty girl who seemed shy but looks much better when she smiles(Ro_Ro : tell her that). She was wearing jeans and t-shirt like typical teenager(she's 20yrs old). Sat down offered her a cig and started puffing and TCSS. The room's air-con was not cold enough. Haiz... Went for a shower alone, came out she was lying on the bed in her Bra & Panties which looked like a Bikini. She went to the toilet and I lay on the bed.

Came out, Game On! She took off her Bra and started cat bath, leaving panties on. Her tongue concentrated on my nipples and her hand was carrassing my still limp dick. After licking my nipples for 3 mins and seeing/feeling that my dick was rock hard, she capped me and started BJ. So fast ah? But, Not bad man, with a cd still got feeling. If BBBJ even BETTER, but too bad. I started roaming her young body, playing with her nipples which grew hard. 5-6mins of BJ later she wanted to mount me, but I wanted a taste of her hard nipples 1st and see how far I could go with my cat bath. Licked and sucked on her delicious nipples, 1st left then right one. Constantly moving from 1 to the other. Right hand slowly moved down to massage her clit. Heard her moaning which sounded quite erotic... Soft kisses on her body while moving my head lower and lower to her pussy. Wanted to taste her love hole but she got up halfway and i asked "no?", she shook her head. Ok lor, haiz... no chance to return the favour.

Knelt up and waited for her to apply KY! and slowly inserted my dick missionary position. She somehow seems very fragile and vulnerable, so dare not to pump too hard. Her pussy is not tight but dun know why it feels like a glove on my dick. Very comfortable. Looked at her pussy and saw pink, Wah, very nice! Nice clit too, very lickable and suckable. Haiz... Held her legs by the ankles and continue to pump away, sometimes looking down at my dick going in/out, in/out of her beautiful pussy. After 8-9mins of missionary turned her sideways and pump away while 1 hand carrassing her breasts and the other hand carrassing her ass. Changed to doggie, played with her nipples while thrusting away from behind, still dare not thrust too hard, just with rhythm. Moved my hand down to massage her clit and could hear her moaning even more erotically. Wah, cannot tahan, shot all my little fellows inside the cd. Continue to pump slowly as my dick felt really good inside her. Finally, reluctantly removed my dick.

She lay there looking at me, I was looking around for a tissue box, Dun have! Knn. Ask her, she point to bathroom. Haiz... walk to the bathroom with the condom hanging on my still semi hard dick. Removed it and threw it in the bin and shower my self. Self service.

Got out of the bathroom and she went to wash herself. Put on my briefs and lit a cig, sit down on chair. She came out wrapped in towel and proceeded to get dressed. Wearing her jeans and bra she took 1 of my cigs and sat on the edge of the bed and we TCSS. Asked her if i must go now, she say no. OK. 2 mins and a few sms later, she say she must go now, that means me too. huh?! ok lor, got dressed. While putting on my socks she recieved a call and i heard her say "ok ok coming, now now."

Who was that? I dun know and dun care! But, WTF! cannot wait ah? Can't even finish the coke i brought there. Knn.

I went out 1st and while waiting for the lift with the coke in hand, she came out too. Went down and out together, said bye, she wait for taxi, I walk to my car parked quite far away in the Bloody hot sun!

Overall, she seems ok. No complains, just lower ur expections. Very SOP service.

Face : 7/10
Body : 7/10 (slim, quite skinny)
Boob : A
BJ : 7/10
FJ : 8/10(her pussy feels nice lah)

RTF : Maybe

cheers
pp

nogood2066
27-07-2006, 02:00 AM
Hi

I'm interested in joining yr group

pls email me at [email protected]

TayCT
30-07-2006, 04:03 PM
Thanks for the invite. Great Pics esp Pearl .. my type. ;)

Rose Palace
31-07-2006, 09:31 AM
FR on Euro Michelle
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=57177

Pictures of Euro Michelle
http://sg.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ro_ro_palace/album?.dir=7ff0scd&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//sg.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos

daydevil89
03-08-2006, 12:21 AM
Bro, can pm me contact? i like to try lisa.
will post FR after tat....
thanks ;)

JerSeow
04-08-2006, 08:01 AM
The Great Island-Wide Raid Operation

OKT Rose Palace aka Aikon79 aka Bezt lobang aka Vicoh aka Yamashikata

Latest from Cantonment, one of his customers had actually been held custody for 48 hours due to investigations held before the operation. While leaving from the premises after a late-night session with one of his FLs, he was caught by plain-clothes I/Os who have been monitoring activites from the above mentioned OKT.

hgfb05
04-08-2006, 09:45 AM
so has anyone tried Lisa? She looks good, but too bad can't see the eyes...sometimes the eyes makes all the difference between whether you find her pretty or not.. :)

peterparker89
04-08-2006, 11:41 AM
Someone zapped 2 points from me for no apparent reason.
A message for "you" : If you want to zap me, have the balls to leave a comment or your f#&king nick. dun hide like a sissy. At least if I offended you without knowing I can apologise. If you dun like the way I write, then dun F#@KING read my posts.

killerkiller
04-08-2006, 02:23 PM
Just had a session with Italian Michelle.

It was a VERY hot afternoon! The sun was out with a vengence today.

Sat down offered her a cig and started puffing and TCSS.................

Wearing her jeans and bra she took 1 of my cigs and sat on the edge of the bed and we TCSS. pp

HI bro' good and exciting FR. Guess you should have no complains as only cost you two cigs to bonk her.....

cheers

killerkiller

peterparker89
04-08-2006, 03:39 PM
HI bro' good and exciting FR. Guess you should have no complains as only cost you two cigs to bonk her.....

cheers

killerkiller

Bro, got pay money lah. Never write only. Actually nearly forgot to pay her but before leaving suddenly remembered.

Cheers

JerSeow
04-08-2006, 06:50 PM
The Great Island-Wide Raid Operation

OKT Rose Palace aka Aikon79 aka Bezt lobang aka Vicoh aka Yamashikata

Latest from Cantonment, one of his customers had actually been held custody for 48 hours due to investigations held before the operation. While leaving from the premises after a late-night session with one of his FLs, he was caught by plain-clothes I/Os who have been monitoring activites from the above mentioned OKT.

peterparker89
05-08-2006, 10:11 PM
As I said before, I say again. You got the balls to zap me but you got no balls to leave your nick! You bloody sissy! I have been very cordial to Bros here save for ppl that step on my toes. Dun call me laolan in private. Act like a man and step out of the F%#king closet and admit that you are a SISSY!

Sometimes
06-08-2006, 01:17 AM
I know theres a thread started for Lisa but Bro Rose sms me to write my FR on this thread, so I guess I'll write here instead.

This is my 1st time booking gal from Bro Rose. As after looking at Lisa's pic, the pair of mount everest really attracts me.

When I met Lisa, I was satisfy with wat I saw. She is pretty with a very nice body, not forgetting that pair of huge real jugglers. She does have a body u will die for but too bad.. her service is so-so only.

I had to shower myself before n after FJ. FJ is SOP, nothing much spectacular to talk about.. no frenching.. (but from Lisa's thread I saw another bro posting her frenching is good.. maybe I dun hv chemistry with her), BBBJ is not bad, but still got lot of room for improvement. (I saw another bro also written no BBBJ..) after FJ I have to clean up n remove the condom myself too.. so guess her service is not standard to all bros..

I would say her only attraction is that devil's body with a big dragon & phoenix tattoo on her back that u can admire during doggy. Service wise is a no-no. Actually immediately after I saw her undress, already set my mind to RTF but after the whole thing, changed my mind.. hope to see more of her FR.. maybe its her 2nd day & I can feel she is very tired, that is y maybe I'm given this treatment.. Overall she is still a very friendly gal & will joke sometimes n give u her sweet smile. English is good enuff to make a conversation. Very accomodating to any positions.

Anyway.. I said it before, & I'll said it again. I dun blame the gals that I tried as I know they are also humans. Humans have mood swings sometimes. & I understand its difficult to maintain a high level of standard service after being bonk one after another.. So I'll only blame it is just luck to choose a bad time. Hope she will regain her strength n I can see some positive FR so that I can change my mind to RTF again.

Summary
Face :8/10
Boobs : 36C with light brown nipple (best shaped mount everest I tried)
BBBJ : 6.5/10
Frenching : Nope
FJ : 7/10 (Very accomodating to positions change, sound effect is not bad, nicely trim tight sister, when she's on top-u will nvr want her to come down again)
GFE :6/10 (Friendly n will joke sometimes, very sweet smile)
Service : 2/10
RTF : Definitely if her service improves within this 2 wks (which is her period of stay in SG)
$$ : 170/90/2

Bro Rose, remember to transfer me to the other group that u mentioned, ok? :D

vink
06-08-2006, 04:02 AM
I'm not that good in giving FRs so I would only give a summary

Face :8/10
Body: 8/10
Boobs : 8/10 (nice shape and soft to squeeze)
BBBJ : 7.5/10 (slow and sensual but a little bit short)
Frenching : Nope
FJ : 7/10 (nice and tight. although 2nd shot she is already tired and just wanted missionary)
GFE :6/10
Service : 6/10 (has room for improvement)

accbeta
07-08-2006, 05:33 PM
FR on Lisa

One of my very few FR, apologies if not up to standard.

Viewed the Bro Rose's pics, intrigued with her CFM look, bro mari-kita quite soon.

Lisa looks different in person that those studio shots. I guess studio shots always look nicer. She has nice sharp noew, was wearing this tank top and has nice knockers. She also has nice long hair.

Shower and bath standard for thai FLs. Lying on my back, I pulled her close and started to lick her soft tits. I then started to french her, she resisted, making me more excited. At this point I got very excited as her CB was grazing against my dick and inner thigh. The sight of her trying to reach her drawer for the CD but being restrained and frenched by me was quite exciting. Managed to french her quite a bit despite her initial resistance.

I grabbed her and flipped her on her back and after capping I inserted Mr Bro into her. The french kissing was damn intoxicating. I wanted to shift to anal later, but the soft moans and CFM look was too much for me. Phew!

Ratings:
Look: 8.5/10
Body: 8.5/10 (about 1.60m, nice C real boobs 9.5/10 for boobs).
FJ: 8/10 (willing to try many positions)
Frenching: 8/10
RTF: Yes
Damage: 170/90/2

Accbeta

VicOh
10-08-2006, 09:51 AM
Thank you for all the FRs ! ;)

SamEdAce
10-08-2006, 10:38 AM
Thank you for all the FRs ! ;)

So this confirm you are rose palace , or forget to log out the nick before posting?

Rose Palace
11-08-2006, 10:28 AM
Rose Palace members, please check group for updates. :D

crystal_jade
11-08-2006, 11:18 AM
So this confirm you are rose palace , or forget to log out the nick before posting?
aka aikon79 aka excellence aka yamashita:D

easygoing228
15-08-2006, 08:19 AM
Thanks Bro Rose Palace for the arrangement yesterday afternoon.

Reached the designated hotel at 2.30pm. Went knocking at the door aand was greeted by a BIG lady. She looked much better than the photos in the rose palace group. Any way she seems a bit tense and handed me a towel to shower myself. By the time I'm done she's already wrap herself up in a towel. At first I thought session going to commence soon but she was actually preparing to go shower herself...

After she's done she slowly peel off her towel right in front of me who's lying on the bed revealing a pair of huge, I mean really huge knockers! She then remove my towel and start to cat bath me working southward.. As the session goes on, she became more comfortable and friendlier and hornier and started to give out soft moan... Wa lao the atmosphere is sexation man...

Next is my turn to service her. I got to be really careful so as not to get hit by her pair of HUGE Knockers! Can see the ecstasy on her face when painting her... She even used her fingers to spread her outer lips of her c**t rubbing it at times when I'm painting... Wa shiok man! She then hold my hand (while I'm still busy painting) to squeeze her boobs to her own pleasure...:)Do her in missionary and french her her while she keep giving out soft moan and a kind of decent but CFM look saying give me more... Finally can't take it any more and ask for CIM. She nodded her head and start to peel the cd off me. She then started to bbbj with 1st gear .. 2nd and WOW ! I really buay tah han liao and ...finally CIM/CIF!!! some in her mouth and the rest... on her face! Just like those Euro Movies...

Overall feeling : Shiok. Very Shiok... especially CIM (CIF by accident lah!)
Attitude : From cold to hot! Must make her feel comfortable with you..
Damage : $120.00
Rating : One of the Best I've tried :)

Rose Palace
19-08-2006, 05:17 PM
Hi all members of Rose Palace, please check the Palace for new updates and pics !!!

wildehavanas
19-08-2006, 05:33 PM
Awaiting for your approval

Rose Palace
03-09-2006, 11:09 AM
Palace closed for renovation.

Rose Palace
21-09-2006, 08:38 PM
New girl arriving soon.

More will be added next week.

Please check the Palace for updates.
:D

Rose Palace
04-10-2006, 07:59 PM

Lots of new babes have joined the Palace !!! Be served by the beautiful Palace maidens ~!!!

Zai Zai
04-10-2006, 08:13 PM

Lots of new babes have joined the Palace !!! Be served by the beautiful Palace maidens ~!!!

Aiyo, so troublesome. After booking then can go parent group. Covered eye not so good leh. If after viewing, bros reject can?:rolleyes:

Essex
05-10-2006, 04:43 PM
Bro Rose

i have applied to be added to your Group...wait for your approval.
Would like to view the pic and choose...buey tahan liao.. Thanks!

ricko
05-10-2006, 09:05 PM
Aiyo, so troublesome. After booking then can go parent group. Covered eye not so good leh. If after viewing, bros reject can?:rolleyes:

................:D

Rose Palace
06-10-2006, 05:55 PM
More new pics uploaded !!!

Sms me your Yahoo! ID and the time you want now !!

Rose Palace
09-10-2006, 08:14 PM
Come into the palace and look at all the gals available ~~!! More new gals are available !!!

The palace is growing, thanks for all support.

Those who have completed a session at the Rose Palace have all invited to the VIP yamashikata Group. Thanks for all your constant support !!! :D

max_priest
09-10-2006, 10:28 PM
Gecki the Korean SYT is not bad looking even in non-makeover photo ... hmm ... whats the damage?

Aries, the Thai SYT is gorgeous man! I wonder if she looks good in person as this is a makeover photo ... Whats the damage?

Cheers,

Max

beauthaiful
09-10-2006, 10:52 PM
welcome back, bro max_priest...
u been inactive for a loooooooong time...

cheers~

Rose Palace
09-10-2006, 10:55 PM
Gecki the Korean SYT is not bad looking even in non-makeover photo ... hmm ... whats the damage?

Aries, the Thai SYT is gorgeous man! I wonder if she looks good in person as this is a makeover photo ... Whats the damage?

Cheers,

Max

Bro, I search up and down, from the East Wing to the West Wing, cannot find any princess by the name of Gecki and Aries. You got go to the wrong Palace ??? :D

muutseeker
10-10-2006, 04:43 PM
FR on Jeki (Geki),

Thanks to bro Yama for setting up and re-instating me into group after long break while I play with regulars.

Booked the time as usual, got to hotel, not the world's best hotel and it would be nice not to be the only samster wandering through the empty lobby checking his phone for room number...but it's clean and easy to find.

Knock knock, Jeki answers the door. She looks exactly like her pics so for those who want big tits choose one of the bros thai girls. I like them skinny and Jeki is perfect, young, no extra weight and two nice tatoos, one on her arm and one on her leg.

She's obviously new to the business so she's a little nervous..showered by myself, this seems to be the way with Korean girls...no full service bath like the thai girls. Laid on bed while she showered then we TCSS a little when she come out...she really is a nice girl, doing a university course in Korea etc.

Kissing was allowed after she was sure I wasn't going to bite her head off and once a little roaming began she got nice and hot...very gf! After long time of kissing and roaming each other she turns me onto back and gives great bj..good use of hand and mouth..so good I was thinking of laying back and letting her go all the way...except for the fact that her pussy was running on my leg and she was moaning.

On goes the cap and many many positions...she doesn't act this girl the moans are real and she comes hard but short...think she came twice but hard to tell with all the sheet scrunching and face twisting moaning going on. Flipped her onto her back and came myself....maybe went a bit too long for her, she is young and tight.

Guys...if you take her, be gentle..I trust bro Yamashikata to look after his girls but this one is young and cute and deserves to be treated very nicely. If you're nice to her you'll get GF and a shy nervous smile when you're done.

Name Jeki
Damage $150 (inc room and cd)
Looks 8/10 - I like them skinny remember and she has thr greatest eyes
BJ - 8/10
FJ - 8/10
CIM - didn't try
RTF - yes, for sure time permitting.

Thanks

VicOh
10-10-2006, 04:49 PM
FR on Jeki (Geki),

Thanks Bro for your FR. Geki is one of the princess of Rose Palace. Check her pics there ~ :D

kira-san
10-10-2006, 06:26 PM
i would like to become of the member pls add me too..

max_priest
10-10-2006, 10:07 PM
Thanks Bro for your FR. Geki is one of the princess of Rose Palace. Check her pics there ~
Bro, I wonder as to why you said earlier that Geki is not belong to you? Is Rerendezuous your website? How come you are sharing some of the gals with OKT Bonnisan? Who is the sub-agent? You or OKT Bonniesan? :confused:

VicOh
11-10-2006, 07:46 AM
Bro, I wonder as to why you said earlier that Geki is not belong to you? Is Rerendezuous your website? How come you are sharing some of the gals with OKT Bonnisan? Who is the sub-agent? You or OKT Bonniesan? :confused:

oh so your earlier post gecki is refering to my geki ???

but wat about aries ?? i definately dun have her lei ~~

i got totally no connection with bonniesan.

Rose Palace
05-11-2006, 09:23 PM
Rose Palace is re-open with 3 new maids and a princess ~~~

Members please check into the Palace. :)

harryjames
06-11-2006, 07:25 PM
Interesting adventure with model lookalike Korean gal June.

Went to hotel and knocked on the room. She came out and said wrong person and closed the door. Knocked again and got the same response. Heard some male voice inside the room. Messaged bro and seems like someone went in at my appointment time and she is doing his business!

Was asked to go to another room for Julie. Cute and slightly plump, not my type. Decided to message bro to wait for June. Suddenly the bathroom door opened and out came another gal! Julie says she is a friend, but hey what is she doing inside? Looks good (not as good as June but my kind), smokes though. Decided that I might as well do her if June takes too long. Messaged bro but bro did not even know such a person exists!

The girl (later found out from bro she is Saruko) agreed but bro messaged to say June is ready. Decided to keep to who I have come for. Bade both good bye and went back to first room. Already 35 min past appointment time!

She apologized for what happened just now as there was another guy inside so she had to stop me from going in. Skipped the bath (I think she does not know the proper sequence) and went straight to bed. No kissing, not even on the face (said it will disturb her makeup). Capped and bj (only for a short while) before I went on top and do her nipples and was stopped when going to explore her forest. Started missionary and doggie. Relatively inexperienced and a bit rushed (asked me to come quickly), though she does try to smile and hold you. Moaned slightly but does not appear to enjoy very much. Maybe she is tired from previous session (or I need some tips to improve my skills). Wanted to work at it longer but seeing that she is not exactly enthusiastic and not too willing to accommodate other positions, unloaded soon missionary.

Showered and short chit chat. She speaks simple English and is here for short term (11 more days). Looked at watch. 25 min in all (supposed to be 60). Bell and phone ring (also happened a few times during session I think she is popular) and she said another customer is coming. Paid and left.

Looks: 8
BJ: 3
FJ: 5
GFE: 4
RTF: maybe, even though the session is not exactly most satisfying but she is a nice sweet gal, and I think consecutive demands for a relatively inexperienced FL like her are tough. If she is not taking too many people in a day I might consider.

My first FR.

harryjames
06-11-2006, 08:58 PM
Posted my FR on June but it did not appear. How long does it take for a post to get moderated and approved?

Just to add on:

Damage: 150 1x (include room and cd)

Thanks for the arrangement. It was an interesting adventure.

naruto99
09-11-2006, 10:20 PM
Any bro has tried korean Julie 21yrs old. 167cm 46kg 33B already?
No FR on her yet?

Cruiser
09-11-2006, 11:13 PM
FR for June

Just had a session with June today. A very pretty girl greeted me at the door. She led me into the room and started caressing my prick and hugging me.
She started stripping slowly and giving me the constant seductive look. She begun to help me undress and was constantly rubbing her body against mine when she stripped till her bra and and undies. She continued with her stripping and playfully rub her ass against my already hardened prick. I fondled with her breast from behind while she continued rubbing her ass against my manhood.

We then proceed to the bed. She capped me and started with the bj. She then ride me before we change to scissor, doggie and finally came in her missionary. She is quite willing to change different positions.

Overall, a satisfying session. I am a sucker for looks. She is actually quite a playful girl. She playfully started to caress my manhood again while i was dressing up to go and while I was at the door preparing to leave. I almost felt like extending another session with her.

Looks: 8
Body: 9
BJ: 6
FJ: 7
GFE: 5 (does not allow kissing)
RTF: Yes.

Rose Palace
10-11-2006, 08:51 AM
FR for June

Just had a session with June today.

Thanks for your FR, bro.

Any bro has tried korean Julie 21yrs old. 167cm 46kg 33B already?
No FR on her yet?

Why not you try bro ??? ;)

sigopsspec
11-11-2006, 11:44 PM
FR on Sally....

One thing to highlight before i start...

If the Chemistry is there, u'll enjoy a hell lot from her....

To me i fell she resemble the world cup 2002 Korean girl in real (abt 40% la to me). Just imagine the korean girl in black hair and a small mole above the lips.... And not that tanned....

BJ is so so only but she gave me BBBJ....damn Shiok

Got french as welll....

Her moaning more like puffing for more air... Like bonging GF, look painful when ask say not pain and soft moaning with puffing like asthma...

The Hei Feng Dong is not tight nor loose... neither here nor there... Still got feel the pussy...

Wetness is there too...

The feeling with her is like ONS with a girl u known for a moment...

Ask to shower together at first at ok then say shy... WTF... alry naked liao lor.... But never mind after all a SEXXXXXXifaction....

sigopsspec
11-11-2006, 11:44 PM
FR on Sally....

One thing to highlight before i start...

If the Chemistry is there, u'll enjoy a hell lot from her....

To me i fell she resemble the world cup 2002 Korean girl in real (abt 40% la to me). Just imagine the korean girl in black hair and a small mole above the lips.... And not that tanned....

BJ is so so only but she gave me BBBJ....damn Shiok

Got french as welll....

Her moaning more like puffing for more air... Like bonging GF, look painful when ask say not pain and soft moaning with puffing like asthma...

The Hei Feng Dong is not tight nor loose... neither here nor there... Still got feel the pussy...

Wetness is there too...

The feeling with her is like ONS with a girl u known for a moment...

Ask to shower together at first at ok then say shy... WTF... alry naked liao lor.... But never mind after all a SEXXXXXXifaction....

Rose Palace
15-11-2006, 09:34 PM
Thanks for all your FRs.

Please check the Palace for more new babes !!! :D

Rose Palace
16-11-2006, 08:21 PM
Hi bros, 5 new Euro Princess added to the Palace.

Check out their pics !!!

Long time haven't try European Gals right ???

Hurry up while stocks last !!!

m0n3ym1nd$$$
16-11-2006, 09:41 PM
My first KOREAN FL

and yet, sad to say.. its gonna be my last. No qualms about the okt. Maybe its cos' i been too pampered by all the thai FLs offered in the market. Thai FLs are simply the best of the best! i wonder what they eat, what they learn in school, what is their lifestyle, that makes them no. 1! For customers wnana try korean FL, ask urself... its jus a piece of meat.. nationality doesnt matters. I should have told myself that before i even book. However, due to horny... althou i juz bonked Hebe last night, i still make myself book a slot with Sally, thru this okt.

I was slightly late, by 15 mins, asked for extension cos' korean rate is $150/60/1. Firstly, the pricetag compared to thai.... is a turnoff liao. 1 x 60mins.. but its ok! i was thinking, higher price, higher quality, better service. when i went to the room, everything ws alright. Sally is pretty. Looks : 8.5/10 She can speak English.. the only korean word i know is "Annyong Haseyo" Communication: 8/10 However, everything crumbles....when it comes to service...
Firstly, shower... i ask her if she wanna shower? she ask me to shower first... 2ndly, when she hand me a towel, it was kinda wet?!?!? i was thinking... same towel previous customer use?! dun have new towels?! i look ard the room.. no signs of one.. half sian liao! decided to wash my private enough.. i dun wnna clean my body with a used towwel!! den when i went back, she still watching TV... no sign of any sex-mood.. she slowly stripped while watching TV.. den wen tto showwer on her own. Chemistry, isnt really there. Frenching wasnt allowed... GFE: 3/10 i told her i used to go for Thai, korean first time.. and she asked me why thailand gals?? i think i muz let her go see how thai gals work..... korean so wat? juz abit different only.. in nationality.. haiz.. service, wasnt there at all from head to toe. Boobs was quite nice, and she abit of baby fats. Figure: 7/10 her BBBJ, wasnt long.. just a short put inside her mouth and out... BBBJ: 4/10
FJ lagi jia lat... could see her like a dead fish... :mad: flip her ard, and bonk missionary and lagi jia lat... she was watching TV again?!?!? FJ: 2/10 (i gave 2 points cos' i could still cum in the end) I belived, that speaks for itself. end of FJ, i removed condom, and not a tissuepaper in sight?!? amazed.. so much diff and pale in comparision to thailand with full faclities, clean towels, tissuepaper, baby oil for massage, HJ... disappointing for korean.I wonder if the okt did make any effort in doing all these? cannot blame the gals.. they are here to work. If the okt did not provide them, how they work? in the end, i only have 30mins with her.. her friend came in during the session. Quite pretty... koreans are generally quite pretty... but i wun be tempted for a session with her. cos' i decided... enough is enough... i will juz stick to THAILAND BABES.... with so many thai babes to choose from...

Sorry if i offended anyone. Its my pure FR and i write only honest FR. Maybe cos' i started chionging with thai FL.. and the standard is already benchmark by them. So moving down to korean FL, except for something diff, service totally let me down!!!

I think guys wanna try koreans, better try korean at ur first attempt. You might still like it. Then when u try thai FL, u will be impressed... thats all.. u may zap me, if i offend anyone... but i really just writing my most honest letdown session...

Unless something change for the Korean market, it will die down... improve service, improve small things like fresh towels, have tissue paper, proper toiletries... Professional okts shud know right?

Rose Palace
17-11-2006, 11:58 AM
New pics uploaded !!!
Members pls check their pics and stats !!!

m0n3ym1nd$$$
18-11-2006, 07:02 PM
WHY DID I ZAPPED 2 POINTS FOR POSTING MY HONEST COMMENTS?

i was just posting my own comments, my own FRs! i post honest FRs with regards to whatever service i received. If everyone gets zapped for honest FR, very soon, it will discourage many pple from posting FRs to share. Mind letting me know whats wrong with the FR??

The FR may be bad... but as i stated, its cos' i compared it to Thai FL services... if i compare it to korean or other nationality standard, i dunno, cos' Sally is the first i have tried.

Certain displeasant about the session

Lack of clean towels
No proper shower gel or linsterine
No tissue, no hygiene maintained
Besides her looks n Korean blood, services not as good as TG
$150/60/1 wasnt as worth as compared to $150/90/2 with better service

I am not discouraging pple from trying Koreans. In fact, i do state, if u wanna try, try koreans before stepping into Thai. Its a world difference.

To whoever who zapped me, seriously.. please PM me the mistakes i have done. I will rectify. Guide me, teach me, but why zapped without a reason? points are not easy to earn in tis forum where it is dominated by seniors.
I was just sharing, which is the main motive of this forum. :(

joedole
19-11-2006, 09:16 PM
Messaged bro Yamashikata to say that may be keen on Lana or Yuka.
Quick exchange of messages and appointment was fixed.

Headed down to hotel...ding dong...door opens and 2 euro birds
welcomed me in. Based on looks would give Lana, typical blondie, a 7.
Yuka looks a bit more exotic a bit euro a bit hispanic and would give
her an 8. Wanted to devour both but wallet only had $200. Surveyed
both but could not resist Lana's naughty short dress and made my
selection accordingly.

Started with some casual small talk. Must say that despite her
limited English she tried her best to hold a conversation.
Established that Lana was from Poland. Whilst talking couldn't help
but notice her zao geng (short dress mah!)...instant erection.

After the small talk was asked to shower (alone). Came out she sat
naked on the bed. Would have preferred to strip her myself but hey
what the hell...plonked myself on the bed and she started with a
catbath....which eventually led her to my balls and then my did.

Cap on and start of a engaging and invigorating BJ for a good 10
minutes. Love the way she would blow you and then peer at you thru
the blond hair covering her face. Very good oral suction power and
variety of bj styles. BJ: 9/10

My turn to return the favour. Her nipples are supple but only
drawback is that the fine hairs on her body tend to prick a bit.
Apart from that smooth skin, slim body and slender legs are an eyeful.
Don't know whether she allows painting cos it ain't my style

Then FJ time. Compared to the out of this world BJ would rate the FJ
at 6/10. Anyway i did not last more than 5 mins....maybe cos of the
late night and alcohol at KTV the night before or cos of the
stimulation from the earlier BJ.

Good post-cum servie as she held my hand brought me to the toilet and washed me clean.

Overall must say that Lana was a good experience esp the BJ
facet of it. RTF....well...probably not only because wanna try bro
Yamashikata other offerings.

Cheers

uneducatedman
20-11-2006, 04:06 AM
ka ni na bu eh phua chee bye u fucking lancheow customer m0n3ym1nd$$$ who the fuck u think u are???

u are just a fucking small time customer nia mah. many cheongsters in & out of sammyboy have the same experience as u with euro & koreans so thats nothing new here.

nobody disagreed with u or your fr. u were zapped becos u kpkb here & spoiled the business of okts dealing with euro & korean girls so can u blame those okts if u got zapped by them??? :rolleyes:

what was new from u??? everyone with that experience ALREADY KNEW!!!
Ka ni na bu eh phua chee bye u are fucking SUA KOO!!! muhahahaha..... u derserve to be zapped more :D

Rose Palace
20-11-2006, 09:50 AM
Thanks Bro Joecole and Bro m0n3ym1nd$$$ for all your FRs. ;)

Bro uneducatedman, I do not know who you are but please refrain from using vularities on another member of Rose Palace. :(

Rose Palace
20-11-2006, 09:51 AM
Thanks Bro Joecole and Bro m0n3ym1nd$$$ for all your FRs. ;)

Bro uneducatedman, I do not know who you are but please refrain from using vularities on another member of Rose Palace. :(

m0n3ym1nd$$$
20-11-2006, 10:04 AM
bro uneducatedman,

from your language, u really sound like your nick.
May I say sorry to tis okt. I never meant to spoil ur biz. Nor give a bad reputation about Korean gals. Afterall, they are working. I just give a honest FR and feedback about how to improve the gals' working style. For eg: i highlighted about giving clean towels? providing toiletries like linsterine, soap, shampoo, etc? providing tissue paper. If the thais' can do it, why not the koreans? i havent tried other nationalities.

I even stated, if u have tried Thailand first, den go to Korean, u will surely be disappotined. but if u tried korean first, u may be pleased? thats up to individual. I am sorry if i offended anyone. I am here to share, not to quarrel.

Most importantly, feedback is most vital to anyone's biz. So i hope providing feedback, okts look into it as well. Seriously, the thais have muhc better service and yet, they take into account all the toiletries and clean towels. All are gals, got holes.. juz different nationalities... so diff pricing but why diff working styles???

If koreans gals service does nt improve, i gues they will never stay long. Cos' they will only appeal to first-timer or newbies. But like as a newbie, after trying one, i will not try anymore.

Customer Retention is much more impt than Customer Attraction.

Please, if u wish to zap me, leave a valid reason and nick... I will treat it as a feedback and certainly improve upon myself. I hope to return to a good bonking session soon, once i am free and set my eyes on some target.

Happy bonking to all, bros...

m0n3ym1nd$$$
20-11-2006, 10:05 AM
bro uneducatedman,

May I say sorry to tis okt. I never meant to spoil ur biz. Nor give a bad reputation about Korean gals. Afterall, they are working. I just give a honest FR and feedback about how to improve the gals' working style. For eg: i highlighted about giving clean towels? providing toiletries like linsterine, soap, shampoo, etc? providing tissue paper. If the thais' can do it, why not the koreans? i havent tried other nationalities.

I even stated, if u have tried Thailand first, den go to Korean, u will surely be disappotined. but if u tried korean first, u may be pleased? thats up to individual. I am sorry if i offended anyone. I am here to share, not to quarrel.

Most importantly, feedback is most vital to anyone's biz. So i hope providing feedback, okts look into it as well. Seriously, the thais have muhc better service and yet, they take into account all the toiletries and clean towels. All are gals, got holes.. juz different nationalities... so diff pricing but why diff working styles???

If koreans gals service does nt improve, i gues they will never stay long. Cos' they will only appeal to first-timer or newbies. But like as a newbie, after trying one, i will not try anymore.

Please, if u wish to zap me, leave a valid reason and nick... I will treat it as a feedback and certainly improve upon myself. I hope to return to a good bonking session soon, once i am free and set my eyes on some target.

Happy bonking to all, bros...

Rose Palace
15-12-2006, 10:34 AM
Gals from all over the world have come to the Palace. Asian, European, Thailand, so many varieties, so many choices. Take your time to pick one you like.

Members check out the Rose Palace.
Non-members can click on the banner to join.

youngeric
16-12-2006, 11:20 AM
bro uneducatedman,

Hi m0n3ym1nd$$$!

Although I am not privy to the facts of your FR, based on my own experience, what you described of your experience with these foreign FLs is probably true & a correct reflection of the type of service they offer on a whole.

But you have to realise one thing: Such feedback though true would not result in any improvement in the FL's service. I bet with you her service will still continue that way.

And your intentions though good will backfire on you, not on the FLs & OKT. In fact, other than sharing with the rest of the Samsters, your FR will not result in any change at all!

Don't get too worked up about points. I will increase your points for your honest FR. :)

YE

Rose Palace
24-12-2006, 10:31 PM
Rose Palace wishes all its members a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2007 !! Thanks for all your support in Year 2006. More good stuff coming in 2007 ~~!! ;)

Rose Palace
12-01-2007, 07:50 PM
New Malaysian SYT !!! Small size, cute, sweet, willing to please.

BBBJ, CIM, AR all can do !!!

Members check the Palace now for pics !!! :D

Rose Palace
31-01-2007, 11:04 AM
Members of Rose Palace, please check the Palace for offers, FRs and new girls !! :)

Rose Palace
03-02-2007, 09:37 PM
Rose Palace is proud to introduce a proven pretty girl with big boobs and superb figure !! Sorry, no pic allowed though. Please PM me with your contact for immediate booking. $150/60/1.

1st FR By Bro Pooonpoom

Received a sms from Bro Yama saying theres a new super hot Korean in
town. Quickly booked an appointment and proceed to location.

At first sight, really as Bro Yama says, superb figure, pretty and big
boobs !

Name : Christine
Boobs : Huge ! At least a C
Figure : 9/10 Almost perfect and proportional
Looks : 9/10 sibei chio eh ~
BJ : 7/10 Just the sight of her sucking is enough to make me cum !
FJ : 7/10 Do 2 positions.

RTF : Yes, can be compare to Korean Jenny and June

Thanks Bro Yama. Got new pretty ones like this remember to sms me hor !

2nd FR By Bro Jxji

First of all,thx bro yama for this nice arrangement.

Though i usually arrive early,i arrive just on time but have to wait
due to delay from other customer.Just my luck. Anyway,once got rm
number,i went to knock the door but there is a guy talking abt
korea?? (he is still inside)As i had bad experience hurrying people
and wait long time last time,i will rather wait till he has finished
talking.

Once got in the room,found a pretty young korean gal. She looks
refined and elegant with all the nice features. She seems to be tired
and she takes a smoke while i go for shower.We had a very short
conversation that i found out she is still a student.

Anyway,we go for some kissing and petting..and
release.....seriously,no time for fj and bj.

Look: 9/10 (deduct 1 for smoking but she is really pretty)
Body :8/10 ( c cup,what do u think?)
gfe: 6/10 ( maybe,she is tired)
service:8/10 (some lubricant which she has no time to use)

Once finish,i go off early so that next bro dun need to wait as i
think the process of waiting is not good, and quite risky.

I think she is worth to wait,and i really appreciate bro yama for
this nice arrangement and very accomodating to my needs.Will try more
next time.

Cheer
Jame

3rd FR By Bro Sexylion8

I must really thank Brother Yamashikata for importing such a hi-grade
Kimchi girl... I have a wonderful session with Korean Christine.

Here is my FR in brief

Look: 9/10 (beautiful, elegant looking)
Body: 9/10 genuine soft C-cup
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 8/10
GF: 7/10
RTF: Will sample other meat first before returning. I love variety!

BulleYe
03-02-2007, 10:27 PM
Friday afternoon feel irritating on work. run away and back home for rest.
Look 4 my regular HC gals all not available for the day.
surfing SBF found some interesting stuffs offer by bro Yama.
sms for appointment on Christine. (first time try kimchi):D
Take a short nap before appointment time.

Reached hotel sms for room number and go up
press the door bell, for short while a young pretty gal open door.
tat is really a gorgeous babe and she able speak fluent english.

first she let me go for bath by my self.
chit chat a while after bath, she keep said was tired.
she slowly underdress, wow a nice body wif pair of soft boobs.
also nice tatoo at back

Kiss her when she rest on the bed, but not responsive.
nevermind just go attach other target,
kiss n suck on the left nipple, right hand squeeze n snap on right nipple.
rotate kiss n suck on right, left hand squeeze n snap on leff nipple
she seem like can't take it, offer me bj.
accept the offer and rest on bed.
she capped me and give bj. tat really suck my out of mind.
almost cum while she suck me.
slowly turn as 69, lick and suck on her as well.
follow on missionary, doggie (can see the nice tatoo keep swinging while action) and back missionary.
finally finished on missionary.
She take out the CD and go shower herself while I was rest at the bed.
follow by me go shower and put back my cloths.

TCSS a while found out she will be at here till 11Feb
paid her and left the room

summary
Look: 9/10 (pretty, nice complexion wif very soft voice)
Body: 9/10 (soft C-cup)
BJ:8.5/10 (I like this offer by her)
FJ: 8/10 (can feel her love hole grip)
GF: 7/10 (keep said tired)
Overall a good sexion.;)
RTF: if able back from oversea trip before she depart.

Cheer
Bro Yama, as promise for the FR here.
Also please let me know if have such nice offer on future.

Rose Palace
03-02-2007, 11:27 PM
Thank you bro Bulleye for your FR, will copy and paste in the Rose Palace.

Bro BulleYe, please PM me your Yahoo! ID. Thanks

Wow :eek: 4 FRs with 9/10 looks !!!

Rose Palace
13-02-2007, 08:50 AM
Christine and Karina are both back. Those who missed them out got another chance. Those who wish to RTF also can. :)

Rose Palace wishes all its member a Happy Chinese New Year ! Gong Xi Gong Xi

m0n3ym1nd$$$
13-02-2007, 09:59 AM
which one? koreans?
my experience with 1 korean from ur side is bad... :(

b52s
13-02-2007, 07:21 PM
which one? koreans?
my experience with 1 korean from ur side is bad... :(

Hi Bro m0n3ym1nd$$$,

I have read your the previous posts in this thread and agree with you. Sorry if I may say this, Clean Towels are VERY important, we would be very disturbed if there are no avaliable clean towels for us to use, and will be very put off by this.

There's a saying, once bitten, twice shy.

I know I might be zapped for speaking my mind, but I still think we should "amplify" our views and the OKTs out there will have an idea what they lack.

Cheers.

B52s

Rose Palace
10-03-2007, 02:30 PM
Hi, all new members have been approved. :)

Welcome to the Rose Palace.

New girls arriving soon to a bed near you ~ ! :D

Rose Palace
15-03-2007, 07:16 PM
Today the Palace welcome pretty Asian maids to serve you ~!

Espcially for big boobs lovers ~ many many big boobs around from the West ~! :D

Rose Palace
19-03-2007, 12:08 PM
Girls from all over the world available now at the Rose Palace. Different varieties for you to choose. :cool:

Rose Palace
31-03-2007, 09:13 AM
Pics galore at the Rose Palace.

The palace is growing and expanding fast.

Thanks for all members support.

Rose Palace
15-04-2007, 08:25 PM
New pincess, new maids, new pics available.

Current hottest property in the palace :

Vicky,
Pink nipples,
Big boobs,
Clean shaven pussy !!!

Don't miss it !!!