PDA

View Full Version : i juz haf a sg girl call me...

sexisgreat
24-07-2006, 01:35 PM
haf a sg girl juz call me abt girl svcs...waiting for pay day now dryer than dessert...sianz...she call at wrong time of the month...

i wus in meeting, coundnt talk much...briefly I caught her name and she sounded in the 20s...

will pass to 10 in here first...will release the names of the 10 people i pass to...if no further contribution or info from these 10 people...i will stop passing the contact...number collectors dunt bother...as you might risk yourself getting zapped!

can start PM me now as lunch time.

sexisgreat
24-07-2006, 01:42 PM
quota reached. the rest can stop applying. wait for more info to come from the 10 of them. again, no info i wunt continue too.

Genbukan
24-07-2006, 01:43 PM
Yo bro. so good lobang.. but is there more information, before making a decision?

Ravenzou
24-07-2006, 01:46 PM
hi can share ???

thx :)

coolmanks
24-07-2006, 01:49 PM
Just PM you and up you first on good faith.

Thanks

asknot3
24-07-2006, 01:51 PM
.... up you first on good faith.ThanksDon't bluff la...bribe him say bribe la.....good faith somemore..kekekeke..nice try:D :p

sgblackdevil
24-07-2006, 01:53 PM
Just PM you and up you first on good faith.

Thanks

Bro you so good huh......can upz me on good faith also.......anyway any bro can confirm the number is true, not a sabo case or what cos not much details......:cool:

coolmanks
24-07-2006, 01:54 PM
ok bribe pay first in good faith then.

lol cheers take care

Don't bluff la...bribe him say bribe la.....good faith somemore..kekekeke..nice try:D :p

wukong68
24-07-2006, 02:08 PM
Hi Bro.

Can share contact?

Thanks

Shakyywayy
24-07-2006, 02:16 PM
Wah liao, posted at 1.35 & within 7 mins, quota of 10 hit liao. All ten must be campers! Do us a favour, post FR leh. Cheers

sgblackdevil
24-07-2006, 02:29 PM
Wah liao, posted at 1.35 & within 7 mins, quota of 10 hit liao. All ten must be campers! Do us a favour, post FR leh. Cheers

Bro thank for inviting me to your group.......very eye :eek: opener......you very specialized on prc hor......:D

sexisgreat
24-07-2006, 02:33 PM

if they are campers A LOT of people will be eyeballing the 10 of them mah..

as i said..i haf no other info as i was getting f by boss when she called..i pass contact and it is on the recipent to contribute back info to others here. dunt need to be FR, more info like girl stats etc...i also gian but no $$$...so give way to others to qc

& for now dunt pass the contact around.

these are the selected 10, if they dunt reply, will be released to others...
coolmanks
SirBoinkalot
NathanG5
magical
MalcomX
chickenzip
mitcolt2
eeemen
kokakola
Hanxinco88

thanks to those who upped me too..

coolmanks
24-07-2006, 02:37 PM
Thanks, and is:) waiting for your PM. This week I am free only this afternoon.

BTW I agreed to all your condition.

LOL

[
these are the selected 10, if they dunt reply, their slots will be freed..
coolmanks
SirBoinkalot
thanks to those who upped me too..[/QUOTE]

bart
24-07-2006, 02:38 PM
Interesting new contact. Please put me on your wait list. Thanks.

Castrol
24-07-2006, 02:39 PM
haf a sg girl juz call me abt girl svcs...waiting for pay day now dryer than dessert...sianz...she call at wrong time of the month...

bro, can sell me your hp number, can get lobang lay... :D

stephan
24-07-2006, 02:48 PM
coolmanks
SirBoinkalot
NathanG5
magical
MalcomX
chickenzip
mitcolt2
eeemen
kokakola
Hanxinco88

thanks to those who upped me too..
bro,
I noticed that u r always so fast!!!

coolmanks
24-07-2006, 03:09 PM
Got the number from the thread starter.

SMS her got a reply immediately.

Ask her for a brief description of her self and her prices.

Only got a reply " 1000 a hour you want el?"
No other details.

END of story and END of this thread.

Hanxinco88
24-07-2006, 03:11 PM
bro,
I noticed that u r always so fast!!!

haha...think i manage to squeeze in the last slot......kekeke.....tks threadstarter for sharing...will verify and informed the outcome....

Cheers

asknot3
24-07-2006, 03:11 PM
....Only got a reply " 1000 a hour you want el?"
No other details....errr...maybe typo lei...maybe shd read "100"..then again bribery can be costly...kekeke:p

sgblackdevil
24-07-2006, 03:12 PM

No other details.

Like that mean what.......is the contact fake......1000 a hour :eek:...... in rupiah is it......:D

Hanxinco88
24-07-2006, 03:12 PM

No other details.

huh????.....1000???!!!!......did i see wrongly???

Cheers

sexisgreat
24-07-2006, 03:15 PM

agreed bro, nabiez she thing her pussy made of paltinium??

TO ALL BROS SORRY FOR MY LITTLE DISRUPTION THINK WE CAN FORGO THIS CRAZY BITCH

sexisgreat
24-07-2006, 03:15 PM
double post

get one more opinion if she TCSS one then i 100% delete the contact and we can close this thread. now i already 50% sian already...

chickenzip
24-07-2006, 03:19 PM
i called a few times...cut off my lines leh...:(

coolmanks
24-07-2006, 03:20 PM
That what i thought also.

That why asked her to rpt price.

"1000 hr. Not interested bye"

Maybe she VIRGIN?

errr...maybe typo lei...maybe shd read "100"..then again bribery can be costly...kekeke:p

sgblackdevil
24-07-2006, 03:21 PM
agreed bro, nabiez she thing her pussy made of paltinium??

TO ALL BROS SORRY FOR MY LITTLE DISRUPTION THINK WE CAN FORGO THIS CRAZY BITCH

Threadstarter you never confirm the contact and pass out the contact......then blah blah blah tell us to forgo this bitch......:mad:......is this a joke???

asknot3
24-07-2006, 03:22 PM
That what i thought also.

That why asked her to rpt price.

"1000 hr. Not interested bye"

Maybe she VIRGIN?Virgin ar..like that you go first la..after that other bros can get her cheaper..kekeke:D

Anyways, as you stated, end of story..:)

sexisgreat
24-07-2006, 03:26 PM
i called a few times...cut off my lines leh...:(

Then why she call me offer gal services?? I think this is the second opinion needed. Sorry to ALL BROS, Moderator pls delete this thread!

Contact DELETED! Crazy bitch

sexisgreat
24-07-2006, 03:31 PM
Threadstarter you never confirm the contact and pass out the contact......then blah blah blah tell us to forgo this bitch......:mad:......is this a sabo case???

Bro you can deduct my points if you want. i think i deserve it. but on my part i not so bo liao sabo case. if sabo i talk so much and restrict to 10 for what? i give to everyone call already. my idea was let others try first but only give a few people...if good i am not to far behind...

Once again SORRY TO ALL

NathanG5
24-07-2006, 03:44 PM
nah..dont need to apologise..
just a mistake..everyone make mistake...

sgblackdevil
24-07-2006, 03:48 PM
Bro you can deduct my points if you want. i think i deserve it. but on my part i not so bo liao sabo case. if sabo i talk so much and restrict to 10 for what? i give to everyone call already. my idea was let others try first but only give a few people...if good i am not to far behind...

Once again SORRY TO ALL

I agree with you not a sabo case.......bro next time confirm first.....or later alot of problems if we contact the girl......will upz you when I regain my power since you come out and clarify the whole thing.......you are better than those hit and run ku ku......:D

sexisgreat
24-07-2006, 04:05 PM
I agree with you not a sabo case.......bro next time confirm first.....or later alot of problems if we contact the girl......will upz you when I regain my power since you come out and clarify the whole thing.......you are better than those hit and run ku ku......:D

i so shock i called myself. ask her for info she didnt give. think she is for real though. but the price she give 1000/hr RIDICULOUS!

coolmanks
24-07-2006, 04:07 PM
Agreed threadstarter is sincere in sharing. I do not regret upping his points.

Do not be discourage..... continue to share

nah..dont need to apologise..
just a mistake..everyone make mistake...

Big-bang
24-07-2006, 04:55 PM
Ya...Dun b discouraged Bro...Mus continue 2 share yr lobangs wth us O...Maybe if $1000/1yr/unlimited shots, I might consider ba...hehe...:D

Shakyywayy
24-07-2006, 08:53 PM
Once again SORRY TO ALL
You dun deserved to be zapped. Dun worry lah, sure got some misses which is beyond your control. Cheer up!

Bro thank for inviting me to your group.......very eye :eek: opener......you very specialized on prc hor......
Still learning lah:) Now targetting them mah but will diverse later. Cheers

larren
24-07-2006, 09:04 PM
Why not we expose her number here & give her a return sabo........:D

eeemen
25-07-2006, 10:04 AM
Bro sexisgreat, don't be discouraged. As long as you are making the effort to share info, which to the best of your knowledge is valid, then don't feel bad. It is the thoughts and efforts that counts. Unless of course your intent in the first place was to sabo, which IMHO in this case its not.

Apologies, I got your PM late yesterday afternoon, already left for my afternoon delight, so only managed to respond to you this morning.

Thanks for sharing bro, cheers and happy bonking