PDA

View Full Version : Breaking Kong Hee's FB: I have no fear, bring it on Singapore court!

Sammyboy RSS Feed
22-10-2015, 05:10 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Kong Hee
36 mins ·

Dear Church and friends,
By now, you would have heard that the judge has rendered his decision in the long-running trial.
This is a difficult time for me, and especially for my family, just as it is for the other co-accused persons.
As was the case throughout these past three years of court trial, and the earlier two years of investigation, I have put my faith and my all in God, and trust that whatever the outcome, He will use it for good in His time and in His way (Rom. 8:28; Eccl. 3:11). My family and I are continually assured and strengthened by the love and support shown to us during this entire time. We thank you for your prayers and encouragement, as they mean a lot to us. Please keep praying for me and those involved in the trial, for our families, and especially for the congregation of City Harvest Church, which I love so dearly with all my heart.
The days and steps ahead are challenging, but with God's grace and love, I have no fear. The Lord Jesus, my Good Shepherd, will lead and guide. I will obey, I will follow, by faith.
Love in Christ,
Kong Hee

親愛的弟兄姐妹與朋友:
現今,你應該已經聽聞法官為這漫長審訊發表的裁決。
對我而言,尤其是我的家人,這是非常困難的時期;我相信對於其他被告也是如此。
在過去三年的法院審訊與早前兩年的調查中,我將一切完全擺上信靠神,不管結果如何,神要按祂的 時機、祂的方 式叫我們得益處;現今也不例外(羅8:28;傳3:11)。我和我的家人常常因為你們在這段時 間所給予的愛 和支持得到肯定和力量。感謝你們的禱告和鼓勵,這對我們而言非常重要。請繼續為我和所有受審的 人以及我們的 家人禱告,尤其為我深愛的城市豐收教會會眾代禱。
前面的日子與道路崎嶇難行,但有神的恩典與慈愛,我不畏懼。主耶穌,我的好牧者,會帶領引導我 。我會憑信心 順服、跟隨。
基督愛裡
康希

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?218728-Breaking-Kong-Hee-s-FB-I-have-no-fear-bring-it-on-Singapore-court!&goto=newpost).